Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2009 2:21 AM
Sep 2009
Is it just me, or is the major's wardrobe decidedly less risque in the 2nd gig? That was one of my favorite things about her in the first season, and I feel like they dress her up more in the 2nd gig. What do you guys think?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 18, 2009 7:16 AM

May 2008
Hyberbole1914 said:
Is it just me, or is the major's wardrobe decidedly less risque in the 2nd gig? That was one of my favorite things about her in the first season, and I feel like they dress her up more in the 2nd gig. What do you guys think?

I personally think that her wardrobe change for the second season is just appropriate for a law enforcement agent like her. If you look closely, the Major's chest got an "upgrade" if you know what I mean. Since this type of anime is very realistically done and portrayed (though set in the near future) it just right that the seriousness of the series be affirmed by the characters being realistically attired.

I would never respect an officer of the law in leotards! A little nitpick, even though I hate her "hooker" outfit in season one, I still like how she was drawn. The animation was consistent for SAC unlike in 2nd Gig which kinda frustrated me a bit. I'd have given it 10/10 but gave it a 9 because of some episodes with crappy animation (ep 1 and the episode in Dejima ep 8?).
"We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Club Cards ( 1 2 )

Nujin - Feb 24, 2010

59 by -Karoshi- »»
Apr 25, 2013 5:11 PM

» Major's BF....?!

MrCK - May 1, 2010

1 by helraiser »»
Jan 1, 2011 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.