Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (167) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 19, 2015 11:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
Jamie9 said:
It was 'Homare-like', with a castle in the background, some medieval soldiers in shiny steel armor & red feathers coming out their helmets, one of them holding a princess with her legs spread, a bonnet & with crayon markings on her left leg, you know - the 4 cut/4 cut thingie.

(NSFW) https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1201377
Looks like it's by pixiv artist "tsunekun"
 
May 23, 2015 3:00 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1
New guy here. Anybody here who would know what hentai this is? Been for this for quite a while now http://imagetwist.com/lbb21hgo3pvz/6b.jpg.html
 
May 23, 2015 10:40 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6
toss21 said:
Does anyone know what these shots are from?

http://puu.sh/hxZHN/b9bc0a888a.png

http://puu.sh/hxZRO/a938a3b384.png

I have been looking for awhile then found this thread.

Thanks in advance!



No one can help me out on this one ? :(
 
May 23, 2015 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
toss21 said:
toss21 said:
Does anyone know what these shots are from?

http://puu.sh/hxZHN/b9bc0a888a.png

http://puu.sh/hxZRO/a938a3b384.png



No one can help me out on this one ? :(

Both shots are from Helter Skelter.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5651/Helter_Skelter:_Hakudaku_no_Mura
 
May 23, 2015 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
spaceghostpurrp said:
New guy here. Anybody here who would know what hentai this is? Been for this for quite a while now http://imagetwist.com/lbb21hgo3pvz/6b.jpg.html

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9467/Kanojo_ga_Mimai_ni_Konai_Wake
 
May 24, 2015 12:28 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 2
What's up guys?
I'm having trouble finding a hentai. I have the video here but not the full one or the name of it.
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=188145907

Does anybody know where's it from? Please help. I appreciate it.
 
May 24, 2015 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
go12z said:
What's up guys?
I'm having trouble finding a hentai. I have the video here but not the full one or the name of it.
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=188145907

Does anybody know where's it from? Please help. I appreciate it.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5464/Cafe_Junkie
 
May 24, 2015 1:45 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 2
elcantador284 said:
go12z said:
What's up guys?
I'm having trouble finding a hentai. I have the video here but not the full one or the name of it.
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=188145907

Does anybody know where's it from? Please help. I appreciate it.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5464/Cafe_Junkie


That's the one. Thanks man!
 
May 26, 2015 10:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
I need help finding this hentai I don't remember much of it except for a grey/silver haired girl laying in a bed with greenish blue covers she was wearing A gown and then this guy came in the room and they talked for a second and then had sex she seemed kinda weak btw too.
 
 
May 26, 2015 9:53 PM
 
May 28, 2015 6:38 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 17
Modified by TENCHI125, May 28, 2015 10:41 AM
 
May 28, 2015 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
TENCHI125 said:
does anyone know the name of this hentai?
http://www.todayporn.com/videos/young-big-tits-woman-fucked-in-the-warehouse/

I like searching for these, gives me new things to watch.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7708/Machi_Gurumi_no_Wana:_Hakudaku_ni_Mamireta_Shitai
 
May 28, 2015 12:47 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 17
elcantador284 said:
TENCHI125 said:
does anyone know the name of this hentai?
http://www.todayporn.com/videos/young-big-tits-woman-fucked-in-the-warehouse/

I like searching for these, gives me new things to watch.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7708/Machi_Gurumi_no_Wana:_Hakudaku_ni_Mamireta_Shitai
Thanks man
 
May 31, 2015 8:13 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3
Hey guys I just joined. I've been looking for this one hentai for awhile now. It starts with a guy who is in his room studying and his sister's friend comes over to drink and talk with her. He decides they're being too noisy and goes to confront them. It turns into him giving them massages and then a 3way. If anyone could help I'd be grateful.
 
May 31, 2015 8:14 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3
Also there was this one. I have the name lol, just can't find the full show.http://justporno.tv/1/1100745/succubus_vs_shapeshifting_demon_adapted_from_words_worth
 
Jun 2, 2015 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 304
Hi I need help. Does anyone know this hentai?

http://www.xvideos.com/video8843148/hentai_sex_scenes_with_busty_blonde#_tabComments

Thanks in advance!
Tch.
 
Jun 2, 2015 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
 
Jun 2, 2015 6:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
 
Jun 2, 2015 9:10 PM
 
Jun 3, 2015 2:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Does anyone know what hentai this is and if there is more of this artist? http://m.drtuber.com/video/973645/hentai-teen-gets-fucked-by-a-bunch-of-guys-in-bed
 
 
 
Jun 3, 2015 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
1. First link doesn't work for me
2. Don't think it's from a hentai, Character:Faris Scherwiz, Series: FFV Artist: Hima, who interestingly did the original character design for Accel World
3. http://myanimelist.net/anime/12997/Please_Rape_Me!
Modified by elcantador284, Jun 3, 2015 7:22 PM
 
Jun 3, 2015 8:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
chaosxxx said:
It starts with a guy who is in his room studying and his sister's friend comes over to drink and talk with her...goes to confront them...him giving them massages and then a 3way.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7730/Issho_ni_H_Shiyo (Specifically Episode 4)
 
Jun 3, 2015 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 7
elcantador284 said:
chaosxxx said:
It starts with a guy who is in his room studying and his sister's friend comes over to drink and talk with her...goes to confront them...him giving them massages and then a 3way.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7730/Issho_ni_H_Shiyo (Specifically Episode 4)

try this one
http://i.imgur.com/jLNwL56.gif
ty dude!
 
Jun 3, 2015 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
 
Jun 4, 2015 2:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Hi! New guy here...
I'm having trouble finding this anime
http://www.xvideos.com/video5633287/hot_anime_lesbians_licking_pussy_doing_69
The art is "Bible Blackish"

PLEASE HELP!
Modified by tristan3x, Jun 4, 2015 7:06 AM
 
Jun 4, 2015 9:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
tristan3x said:
Hi! New guy here...
I'm having trouble finding this anime
http://www.xvideos.com/video5633287/hot_anime_lesbians_licking_pussy_doing_69
The art is "Bible Blackish"

PLEASE HELP!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1821/Guren (Episode 2)
 
Jun 6, 2015 9:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
I'm trying to find this hentai with four chicks three are monster hunters and one is sent by a monster to slay them
 
Jun 6, 2015 12:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1
I'm looking for a hentai where some teacher see's a commercial for a 'love potion' that turns out to be an aphrodisiac. He goes around the school and sprays girls with the stuff and it turns into his own harem. I know one of this chics he gets to have sex with plays tennis or something. Any and all help would be appreciated, thank you!
 
Jun 6, 2015 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
Fluttershoo said:
... some teacher see's a commercial for a 'love potion' ...sprays girls with the stuff and it turns into his own harem...one of this chics he gets to have sex with plays tennis or something
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6235/Immoral
 
Jun 6, 2015 11:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
I don't have any pictures on hand because I can't seem to remember the title. It came out last year or a few years ago with really nice artwork that can be compared to the usual anime seen nowadays. (I remember seeing the trailer on YouTube of all places...)

It was about a group of girls that each fantasized about the main character and they were all around high school age. I think there was a beach scene, but I'm not sure. There was definitely an onsen one, though. Anything would be helpful!

(It could have just been extreeeme ecchi, but I can't really remember. ^^")
 
Jun 8, 2015 7:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a hentai where there's a guy who's fucking a girl while on the phone with his girlfriend/wife and the maid is watching as well. At the end all three of them cum at the same time.
 
Jun 10, 2015 5:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 3
Hi. I'm new and I would like to find an anime. The story is about a guy who is playing Monster Hunter on his PSP with two or three friends. All girls.
I saw this anime a long time ago and I just found this last week. Couldn't find it aigain.
May you help me ?
http://m.perfectgirls.net/gal/315076/Hentai_brunette_with_gigantic_boobs_is_having_a_threesome_and_enjoying_every_second_of_it

Thanks for your help !
 
Jun 10, 2015 11:41 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 17
The hentai is about a woman who works in some kind of cafe but Is taken out back by a guy who has sex with her and puts a dildo inside to stop the cum from leaking out. Later on the guy she loves is held at gun point and she gives him a blow job though a hole in the door.

I know it's a bit vague but that's all I can remember, sorry.
 
Jun 10, 2015 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
Lazios said:
Hi. I'm new and I would like to find an anime. The story is about a guy who is playing Monster Hunter on his PSP with two or three friends. All girls.
I saw this anime a long time ago and I just found this last week. Couldn't find it aigain.
May you help me ?
http://m.perfectgirls.net/gal/315076/Hentai_brunette_with_gigantic_boobs_is_having_a_threesome_and_enjoying_every_second_of_it

Thanks for your help !
http://myanimelist.net/anime/16474/Soushisouai_Note:_The_Animation (I think that's the 2nd episode.)
 
Jun 11, 2015 1:43 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 3
elcantador284 said:
Lazios said:
Hi. I'm new and I would like to find an anime. The story is about a guy who is playing Monster Hunter on his PSP with two or three friends. All girls.
I saw this anime a long time ago and I just found this last week. Couldn't find it aigain.
May you help me ?
http://m.perfectgirls.net/gal/315076/Hentai_brunette_with_gigantic_boobs_is_having_a_threesome_and_enjoying_every_second_of_it

Thanks for your help !
http://myanimelist.net/anime/16474/Soushisouai_Note:_The_Animation (I think that's the 2nd episode.)


Thanks a lot ! :D
 
Jun 11, 2015 8:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 304
Hi can someone please tell me the title of this? Thanks again!

http://m.youjizz.com/videos/anime-princess-enjoying-hard-dick-9044351.html
Tch.
 
Jun 11, 2015 9:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
 
Jun 13, 2015 8:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
Hi all I need help finding the hentai for this GIF
http://hentai.erolove.in/?p=21954
 
Jun 13, 2015 8:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Im trying to remiber one its basically a highschooler I think... moves back to his small village and hes basically the only guy in the age group theres two sisters which he acdently has sex with both one who wants him to her self and they both look alike so that he doesnt realize it then theres a girl that tricks him into "practiceing" sex with her so she wont look stupid to her "real" big city boyfriend and then hes walking home telling himself no more sex no more and he hears some moning coming from a watermill and finds two cousins having incest lesbian sex they hear him tie him up and have their way with him and last episode they all go to a restival anr it devoles to a orgy with the first sister being worked over by the group and stuff but I cant remiber tue name of it can anyone help?
 
Jun 14, 2015 1:51 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 17
 
Jun 14, 2015 8:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
UGH I can't find it anywhere.
I think it starts off with these two highschool boys investigating these rapes, then it cuts to this creepy school doctor raping this chick, then it cuts to this blonde with pigtails in a foursome which also turns into rape, THEN it cuts to the two boys confronting this chick, and as they're questioning her or whatever in the bathroom one of the boys takes her into a stall, handcuffs her, and starts raping her. It ends with the girl wrapping his legs around him, creeping him out.
 
Jun 14, 2015 8:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
Skeletro said:
UGH I can't find it anywhere.
I think it starts off with these two highschool boys investigating these rapes, then it cuts to this creepy school doctor raping this chick, then it cuts to this blonde with pigtails in a foursome which also turns into rape, THEN it cuts to the two boys confronting this chick, and as they're questioning her or whatever in the bathroom one of the boys takes her into a stall, handcuffs her, and starts raping her. It ends with the girl wrapping his legs around him, creeping him out.
I think the hentai your talking about is Black Bible, there is more than 1 season.
 
Jun 14, 2015 9:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Whis is this hentai, two women are forcing a man to take off his pants and he is confused and asking them why and one of them tell him "you're pissing me off i'll take them off for you!" And then they tell him that they are grateful for saving them and they start sucking his dick
 
Jun 15, 2015 11:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
Ottoman27 said:
Hi all I need help finding the hentai for this GIF
http://hentai.erolove.in/?p=21954
bump
 
Jun 16, 2015 12:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 178
Ottoman27 said:
Ottoman27 said:
Hi all I need help finding the hentai for this GIF
http://hentai.erolove.in/?p=21954
bump
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15537/Tsugou_no_Yoi_Sexfriend
 
Jun 16, 2015 8:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
elcantador284 said:
Ottoman27 said:
bump
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15537/Tsugou_no_Yoi_Sexfriend
Thank You!
 
Jun 18, 2015 1:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Can someone please tell me what this is from:

http://tubehentai.com/videos/a-lady-chains-up-her-man-207.html

thanks!
 
Top
Pages (167) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »