Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Blu-ray & CD Rankings for May 12 - 18

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2014 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Hoppy said:
I wonder if there's anime that their volume 1 never sold whatsoever or sold less than 50 bds/dvds.
Sadly perhaps, I can vouch for a few **,*** sales where I bought a copy myself so I know they sold at least one LOL
May 23, 2014 11:19 AM

May 2013
rederoin said:
100 *** **,176 ***,176 **1 Meganebu! Vol.6
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1180963&pages=1&show=0#hdbmXujkE1MD00tb.99

Looks like c3-bu v1 won't go in the anime sales history as the worst selling volume.

I'm disappointed that Soubi Yamamoto''s first official series she directed didn't go well at all. I hope someone else will hire her though since I've loved her work.
“Victor can’t be satisfied by anyone but me.”

May 23, 2014 1:06 PM
Feb 2012
hpulley said:
Final predictions of M3 BD and DVD are now down to 101 copies each... in which case it likely won't rank at all, ever... and will remain in the mysterious category of **,*** sales fighting it out with Pupa.

Hahaha oh wow this is painful to read. And also really funny.
I dropped the series during episode 3 but I didn't expect so many others to follow suit. Looks like judging a show by its team and thus expecting quality work is wrong after all (of course there exist exceptions, but you get the idea).
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 25, 2014 8:40 AM

Nov 2011
***,*82位/***,*88位 ★ (**1,677 pt) [*,*45予約] 2014/06/25 ノーゲーム・ノーライフ I 【 イベントチケット優先販売申込券 】 [Blu-ray]

No Game No Life is going strong.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
May 26, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2014
tsubasalover said:
Here are the weekly Blu-ray & CD rankings for May 12th - 18th

Blu-ray

*6. *2,694 **2,694 Kyoukai no Kanata Vol.5

*7. *2,243 **2,243 Yowamushi Pedal Vol.6

DVD

*3. 1,994 *,**1,994 Yowamushi Pedal Vol.6

*8. *,817 *,***,817 Kyoukai no Kanata Vol.5

CD Single

21. **6,261 *36,081 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei OP "Rising Hope" by LiSA

Holy-cow!!! Well, I can't react too much about it but I'm just too damn happy too see these news! :D My beloved LiSA's epicity plugged in those great songs were far too great for me to relax, although I'm not quite satisfied with my best anime: Mahouka based on the current episodes released, but with LiSA's epic OP, my hopes risen as to not give up to expect more from the anime: Mahouka <3 <3 <3. I know that it will live up to my expectations, I know it will.

And about my past best anime of the season, KNK, really lived up to my hopes though I'm still expecting more from it and not just a prequel episode, but a whole season at least for the future. We ain't sure that much, but I'm expecting that it's second season will be announced sooner or later or even after the "prequel episode" to air.

Also, about my "last-surviving-sports-anime" from the last season, Yowamushi Pedal. It was really unexpected to be having this great impact not only to me, but to everybody!!! Second season, huh? Epic bike tournaments, huh? And the weak and humble, glasses-kun protagonist, Onoda to be this not OP, but very optimistic and powerful in terms of believing to your comrades and to yourself was very thrilling to see him do his best and paddle as hardly as humanly possible, huh? Everything is great, specially that "kimoi" thingy. xD
"I'm just your typical human being who commit sins just like you. But the difference is that I never lied and tell anyone that what I did was right. I regret and ask for forgiveness from Him."

Why is my signature not anime-related? It's because who gives a fuck? Anyway I'd like to advertise to you this:

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS FOLLOWING A SIMPLE FLOW OF THE STORYLINE. AND IT GETS REPETETIVE IF YOU VIEW IT ON ITS BIGGER PICTURE. WITH A LITTLE PLOT TWIST AND NEW IDEAS, YOU FORGOT THAT IT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is AWESOME. Especially :re.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
41 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
3 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
4 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.