Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pure fanservice, I would have liked to be there. I'm guessing the cube is actually where the audience is, they should team up with Disney to get the good theater effects where the theater moves and stuff. And even though I was watching a shitty cam rip, I could see how bad the art and animation was at times. Still would be fun to watch though.
Jul 9, 2014 3:06 AM

Oct 2013
haha sucks I couldn't find this thing subbed anywhere but was stil a fun watch makes me wanna catch back up on one piece D:
[/quote]
Nov 10, 2014 7:17 PM

Jan 2013
Meh was pretty bad, even the fanservice wasnt enough for me.
5/10

IntroverTurtle said:

I'm guessing the cube is actually where the audience is.

That's what I thought aswell!
Nov 29, 2015 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
Well this was interesting and I recognized that ball thing from Digimon adventure... that's about it.
Aug 11, 2016 8:47 AM

May 2014
Best quality I could find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M14n9XXtjQ

If anyone find better quality please share. Sharing is caring. xD

Anyways, even though it were hard to see anything without understanding a shit, I felt it were bad plotwriting. Even under meh rating. This weren't so good and not interesting at all. 2/5 from me. ^^

More topics from this board

» Where to Watch

magapersonx - May 4, 2023

0 by magapersonx »»
May 4, 2023 3:44 AM

» finding this in a subbed version

icedodin - Aug 13, 2021

1 by MrFanatic »»
Nov 7, 2021 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.