Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2014 12:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So a character named Enja used to possess the bow and arrow that once gave Dio his Stand. Hmm, now the mystery lies with who got their hands on it currently.
Aug 17, 2016 11:40 AM

Aug 2014
Poor Koichi though, being dragged like a ragdoll and shit.
Nov 3, 2017 9:39 AM

Feb 2013
Enya was the one who had the arrow and bow, cool.
Okuyasu was attacked by Keichou's Stand!
Apr 13, 2018 6:17 PM
Mar 2015
The old hag from Stardust Crusaders!
Dec 28, 2018 4:34 AM

Feb 2013
That's not how you treat your brother!

crocodileman94 said:
The old hag from Stardust Crusaders!

Yeah, she's the one who started everything, I mean Dio's Stand.
May 21, 2019 9:40 PM

May 2016
Mama Higashikata gave a way cuter reaction in the adaptation but she was cute here too. Her lack of reaction towards Jotaro being her lover's grandson makes me think that she was somehow aware of it, oh my.

Keicho's a bastard that shot his brother straight in the face with his Stand. Okuyasu's pretty far away from Josuke too so that made him extra dastardly.

Aug 17, 2020 6:13 AM

Jun 2016
I made an assumption that the bow and arrow was the stand, however it was not! It's very similar to the stone mask, awakening innate abilities in humans. A mysterious and ancient relic. Our cast views it as highly dangerous and must destroy it. The fact that it had awakened the World in part 3 makes this similar to part 1 and 2's progression from defeating the mask to defeating the maker, although admittedly different in substance. Defeating the stand and defeating the bow which created it.

Keichou is actually Okuyasu's older brother and they seem in on this plot together. If Keichou was truthful when he said Okuyasu's power was the greatest he had made, the ability to cut space and further manipulate matter like an even stronger Vanilla Ice, then there is some irony there. As it reiterates, if Okuyasu was more clever then he may have actually been the closest thing to this part's major villain after all! However, this also means that the next Dio presumably hasn't been made yet.

"You dare come in?" "Of course, if I didn't, how could I heal him?!" Felt like an intentional inverse or the iconic Jotaro and Dio page to me, one which may speak to the difference in their character.

Last but not least, Jotaro visited Josuke's mom and gave her some words to remind us that Joseph is a good man. He's too old but if he could be here to protect them, he damn well would be. So Jotaro is here in his place!

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai Chapter 173 Discussion

KashKetchum - Aug 23, 2016

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 8:56 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 162 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 8:35 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 160 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 8:09 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 144 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

8 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 126 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2014

10 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.