Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 17, 2014 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, this episode was kinda funny.

Too much teasing from Loki. Well actually now that I look @ him, I think he might have some ulterior motives. The bond he has with the others were kinda tense.
May 17, 2014 9:25 AM

Nov 2007
Last main two this time. It's winter time already? He's too popular as usual. But he is so staight, and Mischievous god is extremely jealous. Christmas Market planning. Really? Loki didn't know she was a human?

She didn't know his mischievous plan and she is happy, he is shocked about her innocent. Wow, cliffhanger for the first time in this series! I wonder Apollon's explosion creation will do to the following ep. (lol~).
tsubasaloverMay 17, 2014 5:50 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 17, 2014 10:52 AM

Aug 2008
the animation was pretty bad this episod
wow he seems kinda posesive ... and loki lol like he's in love with him...that scene at the end
The spider is watching
May 17, 2014 10:54 AM

Jan 2010
Such cliffhanger! Baldr (?) seems quite scary here...
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
May 17, 2014 11:19 AM

Jun 2008
As expected it was Balder's turn this time~ (FINALLY we can get it over with that) His face when he was eating was priceless XD It's obvious they didn't want to include what happened on the beach, but not leaving out the barbeque was a bit strange... on the rooftop and all... xD
May 17, 2014 11:34 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Hm not much of a fan of Balder, he's so....pushy :( And Loki's line there at the end, he's quite possessive himself. I like how Thor's kind of like a third wheel in their friendship. Not my favorite episode so far, but I'm surprised it kind of ended at a cliffhanger unlike the other episodes.
May 17, 2014 11:44 AM
Jan 2013
Oh man , Loki is the last one to know that Yui is a human, I wonder if Loki has some Yaoi thingy on Balder?
May 17, 2014 11:53 AM
Mar 2012
Conflicts with Baldr in the end, let's see how this will be resolved.
May 17, 2014 11:57 AM

Apr 2012
i laughed really hard at the end, didnt expected from loki to this much obsessed with balder. and he, balder, is def yandere. his eyes were burning with jealousy. even apollon is more normal than balder lol.
May 17, 2014 12:16 PM

Mar 2013
Can I just say that I love Baldr's eyebrows? Everyone else has only thin lines, but his are really thick. Wonderful!
And I'm sorry Yui, but I think Loki and Baldr already have a thing going. Better let them be.
May 17, 2014 1:04 PM

Mar 2013
This week on Gods Reverse Harem, the cutest guy is hella yandere and Loki is hella gay. I wasn't expecting Baldr/Loki to be the gayest thing here, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Yandere!Baldr's actually sort of interesting too, and I found myself watching this episode because I wanted to know what happened, not because it's hilariously stupid.
May 17, 2014 1:40 PM
Feb 2010
Phaha! Well, interesting cliffhanger! First in the series. Had a good vibe though.
I get the feeling that a conflict is brooding on the horizon from here on.
May 17, 2014 2:36 PM

Nov 2007
*fujoshi grin*
well,i was expecting this to happen because i already knew what's up from the game, but it still made me creepily happy:')
and cliffhanger...so dramatic~
May 17, 2014 2:37 PM
Jul 2018
Baldr wants to get closer to Yui.

Loki just found out out Yui is human.

Baldr is jealous over Loki.
May 17, 2014 3:33 PM
Dec 2012
-Shimi- said:
Can I just say that I love Baldr's eyebrows? Everyone else has only thin lines, but his are really thick. Wonderful!
And I'm sorry Yui, but I think Loki and Baldr already have a thing going. Better let them be.

Because of that, I couldn't help but thinking of Mugi, from K-on. the really look alike (if they weren't different genders:P
May 17, 2014 5:07 PM

Jun 2012
Was Thor always voiced by Noriaki? I swear he had a deeper voice before...

And wow Baldr gets jealous easily. Was he about to use his powers on Yui before Loki interrupted or does he have that much confidence in his kissing abilities?
May 17, 2014 5:32 PM

Apr 2014
Oh my, Jealous Loki jumping all over the place, that intense ending

Balder kinda resembles a kid to me, kinda pushy and wants to keep yui to himself

And LOL how Loki never realizes that Yui is human until now

Balder and Loki were such cute kids

I thought the ost during the reminiscence parts was pretty beautiful
May 17, 2014 5:35 PM
Sep 2013
Balder is turning yandere.
Loki is gay.
Yui is oblivious.

Well this is a weird love triangle.
May 17, 2014 5:43 PM

Sep 2013
So, i was thinking because of balder's god power if he actually had kissed Yui would she be under a spell to only look at him? Even tough loki was extremely jealous, The stuff he did was funny but I feel like he switched the person he was protecting by the end.

I know wanna know what happens between those three. I am hoping we get to see more of the god transformations too.
May 17, 2014 6:49 PM

Nov 2012
It's always the one you least expect.

Baldr is scary and possessive.He seems like the type of that would lock Yui in cage...
May 17, 2014 7:28 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, for being the fairest and most gracious and most wise of all the Norse gods, Balder god of light is quite a possessive dick.

I can understand Loki's frustration in that his one best friend is abandoning him for some human chick that that they hardly know, but also, this relationship isn't going to be healthy for either Balder or Yui, even if Yui was interested.

However, I'm afraid what this jealousy will do for their relationship. I'm amazed that they used real mythology with Balder's mother Frigga making every object in creation swear to never harm her son...that is, except mistletoe. In which in mythology, Loki used a spear/arrow of mistletoe to kill Balder.

With this being a Christmas episode, with strategic shots of mistletoe being shown here and there, I'm kind of afraid how this is going to go down.
May 17, 2014 8:42 PM

Aug 2013
wow so Balder is actually yandere "I'm gonna make you see me only" goddamn we have male Gasai Yuno here
Irenesharda said:
However, I'm afraid what this jealousy will do for their relationship. I'm amazed that they used real mythology with Balder's mother Frigga making every object in creation swear to never harm her son...that is, except mistletoe. In which in mythology, Loki used a spear/arrow of mistletoe to kill Balder.

With this being a Christmas episode, with strategic shots of mistletoe being shown here and there, I'm kind of afraid how this is going to go down.

this!

omg Loki lol 7 episodes have passed and you just realized that Yui is a human
Yui can be really dense, I mean, the way Loki treat her as if he's gonna kiss her yet she be like "omg wow you wanna be my friend??" //dead// nevertheless I still like Yui the almost anti-stereotypical otoge heroine
May 17, 2014 10:28 PM
Oct 2013
Whoa, getting into some heavier stuff here. They've been sort of hinting around the fact that Balder may be possessive but now...they went and ruined two of my three favorite characters in one episode! I loved Balder and Loki but now... :(
May 17, 2014 10:32 PM
Oct 2013
straggy said:
This week on Gods Reverse Harem, the cutest guy is hella yandere and Loki is hella gay. I wasn't expecting Baldr/Loki to be the gayest thing here, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Yandere!Baldr's actually sort of interesting too, and I found myself watching this episode because I wanted to know what happened, not because it's hilariously stupid.

I appreciate the phrasing :D Gonna be honest here, I really half expected a thing to develop between Loki and the sea god who's name constantly escapes me (Toutska?) It was hinting at yandere before but now it's confirmed :(
May 17, 2014 11:06 PM

Sep 2009
I'm probably the only one watching this like it's going to turn into some horrible serial killer horror movie, because while watching this I'm just shouting to Yui "RUN!! RUN AWAY!!"
Baldr's yandere attitude is some real creepy don't-tap-that kind of shiz. Thank the gods Loki stepped in there cuz I dunno, it looked like Baldr was delivering some kind of weird drug. Thank you Loki x10000000.

It's like when in the game I thought Thoth was really cool, maybe he's not what he seems but NOPE! He's practically riding that nope train.

I still really prefer Hades over any of these guys. They seem to like some really weird freaky kinks (and Tsukito because reasons). Hades seems to be the dork in the far off corner who's making weird puns. I like puns.

I love Baldr's eyebrows and obsession with meat (meat's good he's got good taste there)... just his yandere personality freaks me the hell out.

I'm waiting for Akira to come in.

Anyway, sorry for my input here. I'll go back to my corner and poke mushrooms.
Negative; I am a meat popsicle

May 17, 2014 11:51 PM

Feb 2014
The only thing that makes a reverse harem better is a lot of gay and a yandere, thank God we got it.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

May 18, 2014 1:23 AM
Sep 2013
GrimsonLime said:
I'm probably the only one watching this like it's going to turn into some horrible serial killer horror movie, because while watching this I'm just shouting to Yui "RUN!! RUN AWAY!!"

Oh god, Diabolik Lover's flashback...they even have the same name. (>.>)
May 18, 2014 2:56 AM

Nov 2012
i was expecting baldr to turn yandere (got spoiled by vn players) but it was still really interesting to see. and loki is an obsessive gay hmmm

i lost it when yui didn't get what loki wanted from her and was all happy that he wants to graduate together lol
May 18, 2014 2:57 AM
Mar 2010
T-T-T-That OST at the end was s-s-s-scary. J-J-Just like how Balder was scary. I could hear warning bells from the first episode but eeeeeek! That boy has issues! Hope the next episode settles things. Loki seemed really disturbed too and while I can see why, he too was scary. ;_; Bring me back Hades!

At least Yui, unlike another Yui I know actually questioned Balder from time to time.

So next week we're gonna get an episode more Loki-centered. Wow. I thought the Loki episode would be all fun and cute but I guess not...

Still really enjoying this anime though.
VanishingKira said:
It's always the one you least expect.

Baldr is scary and possessive.He seems like the type of that would lock Yui in cage...

D-Don't even go there! I'm trying to erase those horrible memories from that anime from my mind!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 18, 2014 5:06 AM
May 2013
I personally loved the episode! One of my favourite gods is Balder so when it is kind of about him, i was really excited! In this ep, you'll see an insight into Loki, Balder, and Thor's past. You'll see Balder really expressing his love to Yui as well as maybe even go a step too far- but i don't care...i think its sweet!
SaKura <3
May 18, 2014 6:18 AM

May 2013
Honestly Hades deserved that snowball in the face, like really now "Winter snowfall is snow joke" and he dared to laugh at his own bad pun !! So yeah it was punishment hahaha cutie, he's such a dork !

I think Zeus would be happy to know that Loki ignored everything he said about Yui since the beginning.

Once again we had Toth and the wall thingy.

Anyway I wasn't expecting things to turn out this way, I somehow knew Baldr would be the possessive type (he was jealous of Apollon from the start) but not at the yandere level ! Loki is quite possessive too.

My fav game while watching this anime is "where is Anubis this time ? spotted !"

Oh and is Apollon making a bomb or something ?? hahaha

"explosion, explosion" he's such a brat ! haha
May 18, 2014 7:40 AM

May 2014
WHAAAAT?! What's going on with Loki Loki and Bal Bal?
May 18, 2014 7:47 AM
Apr 2012
Good episode. Conflict between Balder and Loki over Yui. Balders power of attraction must be irritating, nice little flashbacks between the two.
May 18, 2014 8:25 AM

Sep 2011
Homo drama!
May 18, 2014 9:18 AM

Mar 2014
Wow the ending really was yaoi o'clock. I think there's some unresolved... tensions between Baldr and Loki of some degree. Didn't see that coming. I thought this was going to be a skipping through the meadows bubbly thing. But Broccoli is a fan of psychos - *cough* Shinomiya Natsuki *cough*

I'm beginning to think that Thoth is actually in love with the wall, seeing how much he's feeling it up (especially in front of Yui what a dirty bastard).

I really wanted to punch a hole through my screen when Hades said "IT'S SNOW JOKE" what a twat (though admittedly it did make me laugh).

But by far the best part of the episode was Apollon's "Explosions" song. Such a cute little pyro ~
May 18, 2014 10:10 AM

Sep 2007
The triangle just got more serious.

Can't believe Loki didn't realize Yui was human either.
Talk about....I dunno....what to call his oversight....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 18, 2014 4:17 PM

Apr 2014
yaoi? naaaaa maybe loki will try to gets yuri for him....baldr is getting angry...very interesting.I like Loki,itñs my fav...he was close to give her a kiss?...mmmm
let´s see...because is harem...they all have to be in love with yuri...and fight for get her...hehehh i love that!
May 18, 2014 4:21 PM

May 2011
Balder totally charmed me at first. But he did end up pushier than I would have liked. I don't know how Loki didn't know Yui was human. But it was pretty funny that he was in the dark about that despite how he messes with everyone. I certainly expect things to turn like that, clearly Loki wants a kiss from Balder. xDD
May 18, 2014 6:45 PM

Oct 2012
lol this crazy love triangle~

loki is really pushing my fujoshi side xD
and LOL how did loki not realize yui is human? its been like 7 eps
good job yui taking an almost kiss scene and totally flipping it around to be making friends

yandere balder~
(angry balder is kinda hot)
in conclusion loki and balder have possessive issues
can't wait for the next episode~
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
May 18, 2014 7:14 PM

Oct 2011
This felt like both Balder and Loki episode

OMG Apollon has seen Deidara's true art !!!!

Balder is a yandare : 0 Nice guys who are cute and caring are yandare. Please no cage TwT

Loki save Yui!!! Please don't kill Balder T___T
May 18, 2014 11:55 PM
Aug 2011
WHAT IS GOING ON... you could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

I always knew that the Norse mythology duo would be the most bipolar and the most homo.

standMay 19, 2014 12:07 AM
May 19, 2014 10:18 AM

Jul 2013
Well yup it seems like we've got our yandere, if-I-can't-have-you-no-one-can type right here with Balder. You could see warning signs from episode one, no one can be happy, smiling, and kind in anime without a catch, which means there might be something seriously wrong with Apollon too (disregarding his stupid way of speech).

I'm all for yaoi but whatever is going on between Loki and Balder I can't take seriously, even in the end when Loki said "You belong to me" to Balder, I freaking cracked up and laughed at it. Then again, this anime's storyline isn't to be taken seriously in the first place, so I'm just gonna enjoy the ride.
May 19, 2014 5:35 PM

Aug 2013
All I was doing was looking at my screen thinking what the heckie, seriously Baldr is kinda creepy and his behaviour is seriously concerning in my opinion.
Lok,i I was kinda expecting those intensely homosexual moments (I mean in Norse mythology Loki is pretty darn free in whom he chooses to be close with if you get my drift.)

I am curious as what will happen next though...
Sorry! I must admit I am confused most of the time.
Feel free to recommend anime to me, or tell me to shut up.
May 20, 2014 4:27 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
yoooooooooooo
i've been in this love triangle..
me and a girl, plus another girl saying that girl is hers
yooooooo
anyways... Balder.. why, the sudden change of personality, and Thor is the ultimate third wheel for this bromance.

Though when Loki brought Yui into the alley path in the festival and said to make memories, I thought it would get a bit hot and exciting.... Yui had to ruin that :c
May 23, 2014 1:45 AM
Dec 2013
Yeeessss. Balder's a yandere!

To be honest, I only continued this series after episode 1 because I saw someone on tumblr "calling it" on Balder being a yandere back in episode 1-3 or something. I totally missed the signs. (I fail as a yandere fan.) I just thought he only wanted to know more about her. xD

It's a shame Balder's yandere side is probably going to taper off after this or the next episode.

I thought the whole Loki thing was kind of funny. I only get the "bros before hoes" feel from him, but I knew BL fans would go crazy. Hahaha.

PS. My favorite character from Amnesia is Toma. I completely didn't see it coming, so I really liked him.
May 23, 2014 1:53 AM
Apr 2012
At first I really like Baldr, but i didn't expect him to be yandere.
May 23, 2014 12:46 PM
Mar 2012
Ah, the traditional christmas party hats...

So, Yui is the Golden Apple thrown between them?
May 23, 2014 5:05 PM

Jul 2013
this show became really homo but it was kinda expected.

this show was pretty good before this episode but now with balder being yandere things got even better. really looking forward to the next episode
May 24, 2014 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
Woah. This is getting more serious. Yandere Balder!
May 28, 2014 1:30 AM

Nov 2007
Baldr's cute, but that personality he's revealing is total turn off. Pushy yandere's are not my type at all. >>;

Loki is adorable. Not my favorite, but once he gets over this jealousy thing, he's going to be super adorable. I don't think he's actually gay, more like a super bromance, but it wouldn't matter if he was. Too bad it's so one-sided...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

94 by MickeyMinaj »»
Mar 12, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2014

164 by MickeyMinaj »»
Mar 11, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

48 by helennaaj »»
Sep 24, 2022 2:47 PM

Poll: » Who Is Your Favorite Character?

TragicRomance - Jun 20, 2014

18 by Kasu-chan90 »»
Jun 29, 2022 8:24 PM

» Kamigami No Asobi Season 2 ??

KazukiMakoto - Sep 23, 2014

21 by Kasu-chan90 »»
Jun 29, 2022 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.