Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Apr 8, 2015 2:32 PM

Sep 2012
Of course they made it on purpose, Chitoge and Raku is the main character so they will play their role. Poor Kosaki, such a shame she sprained her leg.

I don't hate Chitoge too, I just don't like her responses to some things.

It's ending already T^T
I want a happy ending
Apr 10, 2015 11:30 PM

May 2013
Misunderstanding with the photograph? Gone!
Onodera's feelings are on fire again!

As for Raku, he fights back and just gets slapped by Chitoge.
Poor Raku, if only you were less dense.

Onodera got a sprain and Marika got a cold! Only Chitoge can play Juliet, but...
"But! I don't hate you, by a long shot..." Dat lean back. Damn Raku, you hit the ball out of the park this time!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 20, 2015 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
man they trashed onodera shamelessly like that, does the managaka hate her this much?
May 30, 2015 12:38 PM

Jul 2014
Only one episode left! YEAH BABY

2/5
Nov 2, 2015 5:55 AM

Jul 2015
I knew chitoge was related to minato 4th hokage, that flying thunder god slap! Real talk, ending was cute and I'm happy they worked out, but Raku though.. just doesn't know his way around girls!! XD.. #TeamChitoge
Jan 13, 2016 10:17 PM

Jun 2009
Mar 17, 2016 1:04 PM
Mar 2016
man, that SLAP!
although I must say Raku had it coming, what start as "your saying none of this matters" turned into a "Yeah, I f***ing hate u".

My analysis up to this point:
Chitoge realizes she kind of likes Raku, asks him a serious question out of the blew, raku, not catching the drift, replied as he normally would.

Literally EP 18 made me feel sad for chitoge and Raku, as Raku absolutely won't accept feelings for anyone but his high school crush.

EP19 was so heart wrenching till the last moment when Raku put his feelings aside to save the play, or did he? I'm still confused whether he did or not.

I've seen people say Chitoge was in the wrong, and all this shit, but no matter how u look at it, they got into this horrible situation because of Raku, and when raku went on that rant, that was him being a D***
I will say this though, Raku trying to find out was wrong, was a good thing.
Chitoge felt so hopeless, as the guy she like said he f***ing hated her
what an idiot, telling any girl that *sigh*
frankly glad that things are moving along with the plot, can't wait to watch ep 20 later today, then season 2 :)
Apr 3, 2016 7:56 PM

Jul 2009
ARGGH!!! Why the hell is that stupid student had to fall in the first place. Really wanted to see Onodera as Juliet!!!

Tachibana had her chance and she had to get sick that day.

At least Chitoge and Raku are now in truce. Still Onodera!!!!!!
Oct 1, 2016 12:11 AM

Aug 2009
yeah totally saw it coming

cliche injury, cliche getting back together

feel sorry for tachibana and tsugumi... their roles were more like fillers

wish there would be an alternate ending with onodera

o well
Oct 24, 2016 8:45 PM

Dec 2015
Fuck this show. I'd drop it right now if there wasn't an episode left.
Dec 30, 2016 7:39 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 19 - The Play:

Onodera is Juliet and Raku is Romeo. Chitoge and Raku have a discussion, both are hurt. Onodera can't play Juliet, she have an accident and Chitoge has to play Juliet with Raku.

"So this time I'll be straight with you. You're just not my type. You're ungraceful, violent, and you lack any charm. We'd probably fight non-stop, so I don't think it'd work out. That's my straight answer. But! (Blushing) I don't hate you, not by a long shot." (Raku to Chitoge)

4/5
Jan 7, 2017 1:04 AM

May 2013
lol at the fuming comments

I was never on the ChitogeXRaku ship, thankfully.

Which is odd, since I normally support the two main character couples, but I just never felt the vibe from Chitoge and when she slapped him, it was even more off-putting, as she did not have any right to do that. She even said it herself FIRST that there was nothing between them and they should end it. Seriously, wtf yo?!

Raku wasn't at fault because he would never consider in his right mind that it was a serious confession. Had she had been openly honest, then he would've properly answered her for sure. But of course, he answered her how he usually answers her in their little bickering ways because why would CHITOGE out of all the girls have feelings for him???

Duh.
Stupid Chitoge.
She really is a bitch lmao.
Jan 7, 2017 12:41 PM

Apr 2013
Chitoge is such a stupid bitch, of course she only thinks about what Raku said to her at the beach... but not that she told him one minute before that, that she FUCKING HATES HIS GUTS. Also of course Onodera sprained her ankle in the last second and Tachibana is obviously ill on the day of the play so the shitty tsundere gets the spotlight once again.
Jan 13, 2017 12:04 AM

Jul 2013
Aw man, this just killed all the hope I had that Onodera x Raku could happen. I mean it makes sense considering Raku's relationship with Chitoge is the focus of the series, but I thought maybe Onodera had a shot. She really is a sweet girl. But at least I'm happy Chitoge and Raku got more development - their relationship has gotten a lot deeper over these past few episodes. Before it was basically them just taking shots at each other but now they are honest about their connection.
Jan 2, 2018 7:10 AM

Jul 2012
I feel like this is building up to Chitoge and Raku ending up together and I am NOT okay with that. Well, better than Marika, but I feel like Kosaki and Raku are OTP
Apr 19, 2020 3:09 PM

Mar 2019
Ah,This was really sad.I still want to Chitoge and Raku togetherrrr.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 30, 2020 11:08 AM

May 2018
Man I really hate tsunderes and any character that falls under that archetype. They just come off as twatty cunts who youre meant to like because "deep down uwu theyre really nice nya but theyre owo shy so they act a little bit meann~", like, no. If theyre acting like a knob then theyre a knob.
Oct 3, 2020 12:46 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Just a few thoughts...

1. The teacher (who needs way more screentime man)and ruri are the two bearable, GOOD characters in the show. While I don't find any of the characters downright painful, for me the whole lot of them is just, slightly annoying. 2. Onodera's misunderstanding about the picture is finally cleared up thank goodness, not that it changes much of her character but whatever. And 3. What's up with mari and her police commissioner dad, where is he at man, I guess that issue wasn't serious as I thought

So as we come to the end of this season, I dislike its rather episodic nature with not much development, I generally dislike harems unless they're done right, so my expectations have not been met, and they were already pretty low from the start. Still generally entertaining, not bad enough to drop for my taste, just hoped for more as per usual, and am saddened by the fact that the next season is clearly seen as inferior to this one. Shame, I really wanted to like this show

EDIT: probably should've finish watching the whole episode before posting, but me happy now that raku realized what a blockhead is being. Also chitoge actually becomes a good bearable character as well once she tunes down her tsundere level down from freaking level 100

Never thought an "I don't hate you" would move me more than an actual "I love you"... damn

BetaMaleUltraOct 3, 2020 12:55 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 3, 2021 2:50 PM
Oct 2019
This episode made me drop the show.

Chitoge is honestly one of the most unlikable tsunderes in existence. Even though she constantly abuses Raku, somehow he is the prick when he says she's not his type. I will admit the whole "bE mOrE fEmInInE" thing from ep 18 was rude and unnecessary, but Chitoge has said and done a lot worse to Raku.

When Raku attempts to resolve the situation she goes off on him saying how much she hates him and that she is willing to let their gangs DIE fighting each other because Raku hurt her feelings ONCE. And then when Raku responds with the same exact energy HE GETS SLAPPED. PUBLICLY. AND THAT SHIT LOOKED LIKE IT HURT TOO.

Chitoge has literally no redeeming qualities, so knowing Raku will (probably) choose her in the end seriously irks me. She never ends up learning from her mistakes and for some reason expects Raku to like her when all she does is abuse him. I will never understand how people find these tsunderes likeable when they are literally abusive and hypocritical. I don't think i'm gonna continue this series but if I do, Chitoge better act like a damn saint in the next few episodes or I will put my head through a fucking wall. 1/10
May 7, 2021 2:39 PM
Mar 2016
What the heck is Chitoge's problem? He literally went along with what she said so why is she slapping him? Gosh, this is why I hate tsundere characters most of the time... She's such a complete idiot and I don't understand why Raku feels anything for her. At this point, just toss her out of the harem.
Jan 23, 2022 9:52 PM

Feb 2021
chitoge boutta lose best girl
Apr 19, 2022 4:35 PM

Jun 2020
So the truth is out now and Onodera is blushing like a tomato even red than it, That's cute

So they're still on bad terms not like anything's new but this feels so different, That slap really went hard and it really feels through Ichijou's face

Damn too bad Onodera sprained her ankle and Tachibana got sick what a coincidence so It's time for Chitoge's time to shine and he cleared it but it's a bit better now rather than before, mf's need to chill hating on Onodera and Chitoge.
Sep 7, 2022 11:46 AM

Nov 2010
Kosaki with longer hair easily makes her equal in beauty to Chitoge! But overall, Chitoge is still the most interesting. She's the whole package of a waifu. Regardless, I like all 3 waifus. I don't mind whoever wins. In fact, I prefer a harem ending!

Aw, it sucks that Kosaki's time to shine has been stunted once more, but this turn of events is still interesting.
Sep 18, 2022 5:34 AM

Jul 2021
So glad everything was sorted out at the end.

Majority of the episode was very intense though.

I'm so glad Chitoge finally came and said how what Raku said at the beach hurt her. Raku like I expected said that stuff in the normal non-serious comedic manner but it did hurt Chitoge. It was nice to see Raku finally realise that. I mean it must have hurt her a lot to stop talking to him all together for the whole summer break and even after school started, eve rejecting the role of playing Juliet. Which didn't amtter at the end though, the plot conveniently side-lined Marie and gave Kosaki an injury so now Chitoge is all clear.

The last part was very cute.

Now let's see what happens for the final episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 2, 2022 11:39 PM

Jul 2019
Of course Kosaki had to go and get herself injured! Couldn't Raku and Chitoge made up without Chitoge having to be Juliet? (I realize why, but I'm still salty...)
Aug 16, 2023 10:27 AM

Apr 2018
slap moment was good.

The explanation part at the end not really ... But we will take it . 5/5 episode.
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Nov 2023
Imagine wanting to be the star of a drama. What a childish activity
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.