Forums
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Post New Reply
Poll: Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion

Nov 15, 2014 9:45 AM

That slap.
Nice ep, onto the last one.

Nov 17, 2014 11:40 PM

I can't decide who I want to support more; I keep ping ponging between the two whenever they get the majority of screen time

Monogamy is bullshit.

Nov 26, 2014 1:46 PM

As a girl, the only thing that I can say is that Chitoge is so annoying. Sure, Raku isn't a bright mind or anything, so he doesn't realize shit, but she didn't even try to explain him, and to be all that time angry for almost nothing... well... she's annoying, I'll leave it at that.

Dec 1, 2014 10:45 AM

Fer said:
As a girl, the only thing that I can say is that Chitoge is so annoying. Sure, Raku isn't a bright mind or anything, so he doesn't realize shit, but she didn't even try to explain him, and to be all that time angry for almost nothing... well... she's annoying, I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, at times she is, but not quite as annoying as Onodera, that's for sure.

As for episode, good one, I am glad they made it up, although I wish that idiot said something more than that she doesn't hate her. But well, I guess it's still okay. Chitoge ending come on already.

Dec 29, 2014 12:00 PM

I really hope that he won't end with Chitoge :|

Jan 3, 2015 1:57 PM

Holy character development. If you noticed, the characters remained consistent and DO change over the series. the monologues are insightful and well acted... No doubt about it folks, this is the best harem in recent years (maybe even surpassing monogatari with its focus)
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

Jan 15, 2015 3:32 PM

ah...how Raku Said he barely remember what he said that hurt her and all that what did I do wrong...Kind of Like me...I screwed up a few times forgetting the conversation I had that leaves a bad taste on my friends mouth...still...Chitoge Hate him so much that she would say "total Strangers"...I wish the author could come up with a better argument when you hate someone...I don't like that part...but I do like the voice acting there...
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...

Feb 13, 2015 3:01 PM

This show continuously stabs my heart...
I don't know what to say, Onodera or Chitoge?!

This series is going to end in heartbreak :(
One more episode
Hi there

Feb 26, 2015 7:32 PM

Thank god they didn't end with them not reconciling. I wouldn't have been able to handle it ending with a slap.

I'm 100% sure Chitoge loves Raku.

Mar 26, 2015 2:49 PM

That slap was nice, he completely deserved it tbh. She's taking it way too hard though. 1 more to go.

Apr 3, 2015 8:48 PM

That slap.. ouch.
Raku shouldn't have said that at the beach, but still..
He's got the guts to deal with Chitoge lol.. she was brooding a little too much. XD
Well one thing I like about Chitoge is her development.. she gradually softens and that's cute.
Kosaki doesn't change as much compared to her.

Apr 8, 2015 2:32 PM

Of course they made it on purpose, Chitoge and Raku is the main character so they will play their role. Poor Kosaki, such a shame she sprained her leg.

I don't hate Chitoge too, I just don't like her responses to some things.

It's ending already T^T
I want a happy ending

Apr 10, 2015 11:30 PM

Misunderstanding with the photograph? Gone!
Onodera's feelings are on fire again!

As for Raku, he fights back and just gets slapped by Chitoge.
Poor Raku, if only you were less dense.

Onodera got a sprain and Marika got a cold! Only Chitoge can play Juliet, but...
"But! I don't hate you, by a long shot..." Dat lean back. Damn Raku, you hit the ball out of the park this time!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.

May 20, 2015 1:24 PM

man they trashed onodera shamelessly like that, does the managaka hate her this much?

May 30, 2015 12:38 PM

Only one episode left! YEAH BABY

2/5

Nov 2, 2015 5:55 AM

I knew chitoge was related to minato 4th hokage, that flying thunder god slap! Real talk, ending was cute and I'm happy they worked out, but Raku though.. just doesn't know his way around girls!! XD.. #TeamChitoge

Jan 13, 2016 10:17 PM

Mar 17, 2016 1:04 PM
man, that SLAP!
although I must say Raku had it coming, what start as "your saying none of this matters" turned into a "Yeah, I f***ing hate u".

My analysis up to this point:
Chitoge realizes she kind of likes Raku, asks him a serious question out of the blew, raku, not catching the drift, replied as he normally would.

Literally EP 18 made me feel sad for chitoge and Raku, as Raku absolutely won't accept feelings for anyone but his high school crush.

EP19 was so heart wrenching till the last moment when Raku put his feelings aside to save the play, or did he? I'm still confused whether he did or not.

I've seen people say Chitoge was in the wrong, and all this shit, but no matter how u look at it, they got into this horrible situation because of Raku, and when raku went on that rant, that was him being a D***
I will say this though, Raku trying to find out was wrong, was a good thing.
Chitoge felt so hopeless, as the guy she like said he f***ing hated her
what an idiot, telling any girl that *sigh*
frankly glad that things are moving along with the plot, can't wait to watch ep 20 later today, then season 2 :)

Apr 3, 2016 7:56 PM

ARGGH!!! Why the hell is that stupid student had to fall in the first place. Really wanted to see Onodera as Juliet!!!

Tachibana had her chance and she had to get sick that day.

At least Chitoge and Raku are now in truce. Still Onodera!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2016 2:45 PM

I am seething right now.
I thought I knew salt.

Oct 1, 2016 12:11 AM

yeah totally saw it coming

cliche injury, cliche getting back together

feel sorry for tachibana and tsugumi... their roles were more like fillers

wish there would be an alternate ending with onodera

o well

Oct 24, 2016 8:45 PM

Fuck this show. I'd drop it right now if there wasn't an episode left.

Dec 30, 2016 7:39 PM
Episode 19 - The Play:

Onodera is Juliet and Raku is Romeo. Chitoge and Raku have a discussion, both are hurt. Onodera can't play Juliet, she have an accident and Chitoge has to play Juliet with Raku.

"So this time I'll be straight with you. You're just not my type. You're ungraceful, violent, and you lack any charm. We'd probably fight non-stop, so I don't think it'd work out. That's my straight answer. But! (Blushing) I don't hate you, not by a long shot." (Raku to Chitoge)

4/5

Jan 7, 2017 1:04 AM

lol at the fuming comments

I was never on the ChitogeXRaku ship, thankfully.

Which is odd, since I normally support the two main character couples, but I just never felt the vibe from Chitoge and when she slapped him, it was even more off-putting, as she did not have any right to do that. She even said it herself FIRST that there was nothing between them and they should end it. Seriously, wtf yo?!

Raku wasn't at fault because he would never consider in his right mind that it was a serious confession. Had she had been openly honest, then he would've properly answered her for sure. But of course, he answered her how he usually answers her in their little bickering ways because why would CHITOGE out of all the girls have feelings for him???

Duh.
Stupid Chitoge.
She really is a bitch lmao.

Jan 7, 2017 12:41 PM

Chitoge is such a stupid bitch, of course she only thinks about what Raku said to her at the beach... but not that she told him one minute before that, that she FUCKING HATES HIS GUTS. Also of course Onodera sprained her ankle in the last second and Tachibana is obviously ill on the day of the play so the shitty tsundere gets the spotlight once again.

Jan 13, 2017 12:04 AM

Aw man, this just killed all the hope I had that Onodera x Raku could happen. I mean it makes sense considering Raku's relationship with Chitoge is the focus of the series, but I thought maybe Onodera had a shot. She really is a sweet girl. But at least I'm happy Chitoge and Raku got more development - their relationship has gotten a lot deeper over these past few episodes. Before it was basically them just taking shots at each other but now they are honest about their connection.

Jan 2, 7:10 AM

I feel like this is building up to Chitoge and Raku ending up together and I am NOT okay with that. Well, better than Marika, but I feel like Kosaki and Raku are OTP

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]