Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 2, 2014 10:14 PM

Jul 2013
I expected their performance to be lame.. but then again out of all anime that have this kind of cliche` all of them performed great.. well this time I guess the music was good
Nov 1, 2014 12:28 PM

May 2012
Pretty okay episode, I do hope it gets better after this arc.
Nov 17, 2014 10:03 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Really? Using Mind Control. I expected her to have some sick ability.

Tohka saving the performance. That wink to Shido was cute as well. Origami went boss mode.

Nov 18, 2014 8:49 AM

Sep 2014
How can one after all this try to deny Tohka being cute? Man, she's just awesome.
Also Kurumi's appearance in her best outfit. :3
Nov 24, 2014 12:46 AM

Jun 2013
Watching this episode made me realize that I don't dislike any of the main girls, Tohka may be retarded but she is still a fun character, Kotori is good imouto character, the twins are fun, Yoshino is cute, and Origami is best girl? Even Kurumi is cool

Miku on the other hand is absolute trash. She is legit killing this season so hard. Listening to chihara minori sing is ear cancer.
Jan 2, 2015 9:11 AM

May 2013
Aw yiss, Mana is back! Kurumi appears! Mii says her catchphrase like six times! (^_^)
Dis episode tho.

Anyway, we have Tohka, Kaguya, Yuzuru, and Shiori in maid uniforms.
Miku, on the other hand, just thinks humans are just playthings.

Miku's transformation! I like her song and the choreography's pretty cute.
BUT TOHKA'S CUTENESS BEATS HERS IN A LONG SHOT! MY EARS AND MY EYES!
Meanwhile, Origami is being badass right above. I wanted to hear her sing though.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 15, 2015 2:50 PM
Nov 2014
DAmn... concert scene was way too short. ( It was very good )

Paper folder is in big trouble now, let's see how will she get her ass out of this mess :)
Jun 11, 2015 7:46 PM
Feb 2015
Tohka's performance was so much better than miku's!!! Love it
They teased some of the other girls. Kurumi especially :3
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 16, 2015 12:13 AM
May 2015
Does anyone else find this idol girl's voice to be annoying as hell? Especially when she sings... it sounds as if shes singing through her nose.
EL PSY CONGROO
Nov 12, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2010
Some people's obsession with Kurumi here is getting annoying. ''Ah, she appeared one second, Yeah!'' and ''Booring... when will Kurumi appear?'' Are people really only watching cuz' of one character? Other things be damned huh?

Tohka is so easy to please. She loved that tambourine and she did great with it. She kinda rescued the whole stage play. Impressive.

Tobiichi was being badass in that fight. She was holding so well. Respect. And Miku is getting all high and mighty with her attitude. Shidou really needs to put her into place.

But Shidou really... don't say things like ''We will show you what humans can do!'' and then have a stage play with Spirits only members and himself who is anything but a normal human. That statement he said to Miku just went through a toilet.

Overall, good episode.
Jul 5, 2016 2:59 PM

Jan 2016
Seriously this beginning xD i mean first, Little sister Mana is awake. exciting to see here again(Whe is Kurumi tho ;_; ) then the OP with "Yuri something-something, Open doors for Shido... and It's all right. It's only scary at first..." WTF XD bu who knows. shido is now a girl xD love miku singing voice tho, really good song, as well the lyrics, not so much fan of the animation/movement,could have been made better bit,i mean, its good but not something im amassed by. But then theres the Shido/Tohka/twins show, oreore! The music was awesome, honto masterpiece!

But what will happen now n what will happen to Origami, will someone help her?! to the next episode!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jul 19, 2016 12:58 PM

Apr 2013
Too much singing, if I wanted that I would have watched an idol anime :P
Dec 18, 2016 1:26 AM

Dec 2012
Shiori looking like Mana.

LMAO at the intro narration.

Ai so fine.

lol I knew they would give Tohka the tambourine.

Tohka, Kaguya, Yuzuri, and Ai looking so fine in the maid outfits.

I just love Yuzuru's face when she said she'd take Shido out to go.

LMAO at Ai saying they can get every guy on the planet 'cept maybe homos or those already taken!

Shiori is head maid and has an army of maids? ALL HAIL SHIORI! ALL HAIL SHIORI!

LMAO at Tohka writing Soy Flour on the omelette.

Get you a girl who will bite your crepe like Miku will.

Kurumi?

What a destiny!

LMAO at Nakatsugawa.

Damn. Miku got a body. What a destiny she got.

I love Miku's 2nd song.

Strike Tobiichi is here!

Reine oppai on point.

I love the first song Shido's group played. Tohka looked so cute hitting her head with tambourine.

OMG! Tohka is clutch!

LMAO at the dude next to Yoshino looking at her and Yoshinon.

ATTENTION! QUESTION!

Strike Tobiichi putting in work.
RobDec 18, 2016 1:47 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 9, 2017 3:44 AM

Dec 2016
Origami was great in this episode.

Loved Tohka's performance, also liked how Yoshino & Yoshinon were rocking to the music.

I want to see moar Kurumi
Aug 20, 2017 2:32 AM

May 2016
Those two songs were Great I feel bad that we didn't heard Origami's voice ;-;
Mar 29, 2019 2:10 PM

Mar 2016
This ep is nothing short of exciting!

I wonder how many LN readers are hyped to hear Origami sing, only to be met with her voice not be shown.

Oof Miku yet again pissed Shido Shiori off by saying humans are her little playthings. On top of that. Miku is a dirty cheater telling the girls trio not to perform. Knowing full well that her performance alone will be top notch. Well, forget the trio though, because of the twins with their accumulated skills thanks to their competition are here to replace them!

Now this is where things get more exciting!

Miku's performance is as expected, top class and really upbeat. Well, that's her talent anyways, so it's not surprising. I like it ALTHOUGH it's sounds as typical as those idols songs out there.

Here, Shiori and the band legit wing the whole performance and actually managed to nail it to charm the audiences, both in the show and irl. Thank you Tohka to start off the performance! Also. That part when they said "Attention! Question!" coupled with the sudden transition to Origami wrecking the about-to-be-party-poopers' asses IS FUCKING EPIC!!! Thank you Origami! Basically, everyone involved in making their performance go smoothly deserves praise! This Attention Question song is lowkey better than the OP! Should've been the actual OP tbh.

Holy crap, the idol performances in this ep are brilliant!
ATTENTION! QUESTION!
Jul 12, 2019 7:32 PM

Nov 2013
I didn't expect Miku to cheat to be honest. Fortunately, the twins were able to pitch in. Tohka has a beautiful singing voice.

Respect for Origami's superior for "accidentally" mentioning the details of the attack. And she did great in White Licorice, the DEM witches certainly didn't expect that. Too bad, that she seems to be at her limit.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 26, 2019 1:09 PM

Aug 2014
Miku song was weak ;/
When Shidou started fake singing I was thinking that they made the same as with not showing how Origami sings ;d
I liked the background music when they showed the maid cafe. It reminded me of music from VN games like Clannad for example ;]

Cant wait wait for Kurumi to take the action ;d Origami is good though
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 16, 2020 1:19 PM
Apr 2016
A very nice performance! A nice sight.
Apr 25, 2020 4:49 AM

Aug 2019
The episode was kinda fun and we get to see Miku with her song.
Apr 29, 2020 10:53 PM

Feb 2018
I'm starting to like Miku
Nov 8, 2020 12:59 PM

Nov 2016
Lesbians: The most sophisticated of deviants

Lol

And nice performance by Shido and co.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 29, 2022 2:54 PM

Jun 2021
Tohka is just the perfect girlfriend, i love her and Shidou :) .

I need Tohka in my life please
Apr 21, 2022 6:32 PM
Mar 2019
The band auditions were the best part.
Aug 13, 2022 12:53 PM
Dec 2021
I liked the action and how origami is a force to be reckoned with now
Sep 11, 2022 11:04 AM

Jun 2020
uwaaa tohka's singing is so beautiful! nice save <3
shiori is a real cutie~
forum avi: sia_job00 on twt

Nov 27, 2022 1:28 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Maid coffee, the most interesting to me!!! kekeke
Nov 30, 2023 7:58 PM

Nov 2023
I feel bad for Tohka LMAO (laughing out loud)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

0 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2014

257 by -DxP- »»
Apr 1, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

omega_d94 - Apr 25, 2014

139 by Eukaryo »»
Feb 23, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2014

161 by Sylphy-ette »»
Dec 7, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Date A Live II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2014

125 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.