Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2014 3:37 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice ep
May 15, 2014 7:55 AM
Mar 2013
Finally this episode comes out. I've been waiting forever.

This was more or less a Eureka-centric episode, and you all know how much I love Eureka <3

Eureka's hair problems in the beginning were too cute. I have bad hair days all the time so I can understand ^_^

And that Flabebe was really cute as well. I think we may have found a pokemon even smaller than Diglett.

I didn't feel as much excitement from this episode as the previous ones to be honest. It's because I wasn't to fond of the elderly couple and the flower fetch-quest. Anyway, I really liked seeing Wobbuffet in action again though.

I have a question about this episode. Has there ever been an episode where Team Rocket hasn't blasted off? If not this is first episode where they haven't!
May 15, 2014 3:21 PM
Jun 2011
emeraldrosary said:
Finally this episode comes out. I've been waiting forever.

This was more or less a Eureka-centric episode, and you all know how much I love Eureka <3

Eureka's hair problems in the beginning were too cute. I have bad hair days all the time so I can understand ^_^

And that Flabebe was really cute as well. I think we may have found a pokemon even smaller than Diglett.

I didn't feel as much excitement from this episode as the previous ones to be honest. It's because I wasn't to fond of the elderly couple and the flower fetch-quest. Anyway, I really liked seeing Wobbuffet in action again though.

I have a question about this episode. Has there ever been an episode where Team Rocket hasn't blasted off? If not this is first episode where they haven't!
next episode it seems the mega arc begin with the champion pokemon is the first one
May 15, 2014 3:25 PM
Mar 2013
Is that so? I really need to stop skipping the next episode previews ^^" Thank's for the head's up though. I'm looking forward to the next episode even more now.
May 20, 2014 9:40 PM

Jan 2014
Interesting episode. At first I thought that could have been AZ's Flabebe.

And next episode we have Diantha!!! With Mega Evolution to match, and needless to say she's gonna pulverize Ash.

If Diantha is here, will it mean we will see Lysandre, some time soon?
May 21, 2014 12:00 AM
Mar 2013
I'm kind of hoping Ash will surprise us and actually win against the Mega evolution. It's a long shot though because Ash has never battled one before. My guess is that it'll be the old tired but true formula:

1.) Round 1 Loss
2.) Training Episode or two
3.) Round 2 Win
May 21, 2014 2:10 AM

Jan 2013
Nice, when Flabébé made Team Rocket "feel good", an instrumental version of Meloetta's song was playing as the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ69Cs0zazI
May 21, 2014 9:59 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
SHOCKING!!!
TEAM ROCKET DIDN'T BLAST OFF after their battle with Ash and friends. When was the last time that happened?

Eureka has to climb the big rock in order to get the flower -_-
Why doesn't Ash/Clemont or Serena have a flying type to fly Eureka up, an Onix to take Eureka up or a Psychic type to teleport Eureka up rather than make her climb the rock. Oh wait Clemont had Chespin so with Vine Whip he carries Eureka up to grab the flower and then brings her down.

Ash and friends really love making things harder for themselves.

Gardevoir vs Pikachi next episode, oh it's getting serious now.

Jan 23, 2015 12:18 PM

Jul 2013
Awww, that Flabebe was cute and so was the hole back story that went with it and getting it another flower.

But if Flabebe could fly why didn't it just fly to the flower instead of Bonnie risking her neck climbing up?
Jan 25, 2015 2:58 PM

Jan 2013
Team Rocket proves to be totally OP this episode!!
Should have stopped attacking after Wobbuffet used Mirror Coat the first time ... 3.3
Apr 18, 2016 5:36 PM
Nov 2013
Awww ;<

Eureka and Flabebe's designs are super similar too
Aug 30, 2016 12:44 AM

Dec 2012
Millefeui is cute.

Oh, Serena. :D

Monarque can get the D.

Eureka going after way older women for Citron. lol

All Peroppuff's are rapist. *ding*

Oh, Rocket Gang.

DAT SERENA BLUSH!

Goodbye, Monarque. I'll miss you. I hope you return.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 4, 2021 4:30 PM

Dec 2007
that old man was freak lol. but it ended up as cute episode.

team rocket was funnier this one. they didn't blasted away they were drugged away, that OST when it happened hinted that lol.
Jan 4, 2022 6:51 PM

Sep 2017
Fabébés Polin is drugs!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.