Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 2, 2014 12:48 AM

Feb 2008
Since she just wants to give him a funeral, she should cremate the remains as they're found and have the funeral using the ashes once she's found them all. Then she wouldn't have to worry about people stealing them, assuming that that would void their worth as magical artifacts that is. But even if it wouldn't, ashes are still less conspicuous and easier to transport.

I wonder if all the Chaika's are partially real and simply fragments of the original Chaika? I could also see them as all being manufactured and whichever one finds the remains is the one that gets to decide how the remains will be used. Similar to all those series with contests to grant Godhood/wishes to the winner(s).
Jun 10, 2014 9:19 PM

May 2011
Have to say the thing going on with all the Chaika's is interesting. Loving Akari too :)

jacobpaige said:
Since she just wants to give him a funeral, she should cremate the remains as they're found and have the funeral using the ashes once she's found them all. Then she wouldn't have to worry about people stealing them, assuming that that would void their worth as magical artifacts that is. But even if it wouldn't, ashes are still less conspicuous and easier to transport.

I wonder if all the Chaika's are partially real and simply fragments of the original Chaika? I could also see them as all being manufactured and whichever one finds the remains is the one that gets to decide how the remains will be used. Similar to all those series with contests to grant Godhood/wishes to the winner(s).

Haven't some of the Chaika's been killed? So how would that theory work?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 6:47 PM

Jan 2013
Red Chaika=Tsundere Chaika,she don't accept any other Chaikas,because if she did Tooru would have accepted to cooperate with her and they would have finished their mission faster because they were together,but Red Chaika is ignorant and only care about herself.
So the Gillete group won't follow them anymore because the have more important things to do ahah
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 21, 2014 9:48 AM

May 2013
Awesome episode.
Jun 29, 2014 6:20 AM

Jul 2008
The back and forth got a little repetitive, but the fight scenes were really cool. And the plot is getting really interesting.
Jul 31, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2012
White Chaika is the best! Pretty lovely development with some intense action! Let's see what's next.
Aug 3, 2014 1:24 PM

Jun 2011
Really good episode, really liking this so far, about pretty much everything.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 10, 2014 3:42 AM

Jun 2008
Tooru you fool. You should have put some sex time in your price for going with Red Chiaka.
Sep 11, 2014 10:30 PM
Mar 2014
White Chaika is growing on me :3 So was Red until she tried to kill off Whitey.

I liked Toru's attitude to this all.

Also, still in love with this music.
Sep 21, 2014 4:16 PM

Jun 2014
YOu know, judging by the opening, there is still at least a BLUE Chaika to see.
The white flowers, the red petals and the blue scarf.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Sep 27, 2014 7:27 PM

Jun 2011
Haha that Fred. I still like this episode but I don't like this as much as I did before.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 16, 2014 1:33 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Chaika,
Chaika,
Chaika!

So many!

Nov 3, 2014 5:21 PM

Sep 2014
Alright, this is really bothering me. Why do Akari's proportions change throughout the series?

Whenever they show a scene where the camera is behind her, she's got some bootylicious curves, but whenever you see her from a front view or in combat she looks like a box. I really, really want to back Akari as best girl, but her hips keep disappearing and her mid section gets all plump and straight.

Anyway, the episode was great. Red Chaika is definitely more attractive than white Chaika <3
Nov 15, 2014 6:31 AM

Aug 2014
Two different Chaikas, but they talk like the same way... It's weird.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 10, 2014 7:28 AM

Aug 2013
Damn it.. the red Chiaka totally gets my support lol.
I can't get enough of BONES fighting scenes.. simply stunning.
LOL.. Fredrica personating Akari was hilarious.. quite the cute character.
So what's happening next ?
Jan 25, 2015 12:46 PM

May 2014
I really liked the red chaika =(. Personality was much better than the other white, altruistic chaika. just me, but yea!
Jul 30, 2015 12:31 AM

Jul 2013
I don't understand why the two Chaika's have to fight though... the white one wants to collect the remains and hold a funeral the red one wants to collect the remains and avenge her father.. see? Although they're not the same, their goals does not contradict each other.. why not just work together lol also that dragoon always disappears when there's a fight..
Oct 2, 2015 11:54 PM
Oct 2015
See you soon red chaika!...
Akari is so weird she's like a mushroom coming out of no where. i hope to see more action from her aside from smashing. but i must say that she's strong and skilled.
And the dragoon?? why doesn't she fight? what a waste of strength..
MystyBeeOct 2, 2015 11:58 PM
Dec 3, 2015 7:17 AM

Mar 2015
The settings are different but I feel like watching SAO.

Tooru is most badass MC in this show. I think Tooru is mentally cool.

I want both Chaika party to travel together.
Oct 21, 2021 7:23 PM

May 2020
Read Chaika is cute, short haired and tsun tsun. But still the white more better. Seems like they will get hunted by several people including emperor. Their journey will goes long.
Jun 19, 2023 6:07 PM

Jul 2016
Tooru understood that white Chaika must be protected. I'm gonna miss red Chaika's feistiness tho.
Apr 2, 10:34 PM
Aug 2023
I don't like what they're doing with Frederica, they're kind of ruining her character and potential after that phenomenal introduction as fake Dominica. I'm glad she's not acting like comic relief again like when she jumped off the roof top and changed into a dragoon, but why does she keep running off? Why did she screw up her disguise by showing a cat tail when being a cat is just another form of hers, and probably not part of her true form even? It was dumb because how did the sniper even know Akari didn't have a cat tail that she maybe was just hiding? The scene read like Frederica lost control of her shape shifting by becoming distracted by goofing off, and reverted a cat tail which the sniper noticed and knew immediately she wasn't Akari and that she was about to get attacked by Akari; which would all be dumb or not make sense.

I got to admit, I'm starting to dislike Tooru also, him going on about Saboteur is like this, and Saboteur is like that instead of just saying what he decides like a normal person. With David from team Red acting like a normal person, it's making Tooru look more bland, boring, and unlikeable as a character.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2014

304 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 3, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

137 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 3, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2014

176 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 2, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2014

154 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 2, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2014

99 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 2, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.