New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 2014 3:15 PM

Oct 2009
cabacc2 said:
RandomChampion said:
i love raw dog

nom saiyin
Its even better if you eat the dog while it is still alive, trust me.

i got dibs on the still-beating heart
May 14, 2014 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
Eating a dog would disturb me a bit because of how differently they're treated from other animals that we traditionally use as food sources, but eating a dog isn't really any worse than eating a cow or a pig. I guess I'd try it once, if the dog was healthy.
May 14, 2014 3:44 PM

May 2014
Sabylas said:
Eating a dog would disturb me a bit because of how differently they're treated from other animals that we traditionally use as food sources, but eating a dog isn't really any worse than eating a cow or a pig. I guess I'd try it once, if the dog was healthy.

Yes, that's the main reason why people find it gross. We grew up treating dogs as cute fluffy pets, while cow and pigs are food sources.
May 14, 2014 3:56 PM

Nov 2013
Obviously dog owners won't like that but OP is right. It's just another animal.
SCARY MONSTER
May 14, 2014 3:59 PM

May 2011
What kills me is to see those videos of where dogs are boiled alive, since whatever culture does that believes their agony makes their meat tasty. That and those youtube videos of Japanese cuisine that involves slicing and dicing a live octopus and keeping it alive/ or live frogs.
May 14, 2014 6:26 PM

May 2014
sherlock5545 said:
I thought they ate a special breed of dogs which are exactly used for consumption. Not that I care, I wouldn't eat them. Though I see no difference in Chinese people eating dogs when most of the world eats other animals. They aren't doing this for the pleasure of killing and torturing.

In Korea there's a specific "food-breed". It's called nureongi or something if I remember right.
Makes sense, I mean you wouldn't get much meat of a fucking toy poodle would you :')
そんな噂を鵜呑みにするワケはないでしょっ!?
やだやだ!
May 14, 2014 6:30 PM

Apr 2014
Dog Vs Dolphin
???

May 14, 2014 7:06 PM
Jul 2018
Never have and never will. It's just not something I could do, owning several dogs in my life.
May 14, 2014 7:57 PM

Apr 2007
I like to joke about eating my dog. Like "if you chew on any more of my slippers I am going to cook you" or "god, i'm hungry and there's nothing in the fridge. well, we could always eat the dog."

But no, I would never actually eat my dog. Because a)

Saihate said:
you wouldn't get much meat of a fucking toy poodle would you :')

and also because I think of dogs on a different level than I do cows or pigs or sheep. Objectively speaking dogs are no 'better' than the average livestock animal that I would have no qualms about eating, but subjectively/emotionally speaking, omg why would you eat the cute widdle puppy doggie noooo ;_;
May 14, 2014 8:03 PM

Oct 2013
Well, in Mexico we eat Chapulines (grasshoopers) adn Chicharrón (fried pork skin) so I don't see a problem with eating dog
May 14, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2007
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Well, in Mexico we eat Chapulines (grasshoopers) adn Chicharrón (fried pork skin) so I don't see a problem with eating dog

Chicharon is neither 'weird' on the same level as dog (it's made of pig which is a livestock animal almost everywhere) nor specific to Mexico. Here in the Philippines it's sold as a snack food in grocery stores, right next to the potato chips. We also have something called 'vegetarian chicharon', which is an artificially-flavoured abomination.
May 14, 2014 8:25 PM

Apr 2014
I know of people who have eaten dogs. I wouldn't ever eat a dog since I don't see them as food. But that's just me. I hear they taste DELICIOSIO!
May 14, 2014 8:29 PM

Mar 2014
Don't know about dog, but I hear they eat a lot of pussy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2014 8:58 PM

Jul 2013
BarryManilow said:
Don't know about dog, but I hear they eat a lot of pussy.
tfw dogs get more pussy than you.
May 14, 2014 9:07 PM

Oct 2013
Pond said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:

Chicharon is neither 'weird' on the same level as dog (it's made of pig which is a livestock animal almost everywhere) nor specific to Mexico. Here in the Philippines it's sold as a snack food in grocery stores, right next to the potato chips. We also have something called 'vegetarian chicharon', which is an artificially-flavoured abomination.
What's wrong about dogs? I bet they're far healthier than most farm animals, way healthier than Chicharro, I mean we fry that stuff in it's own grease.

Not like isn't yummy.

Never heard of chicharron eaten as snacks, most of the time I cook it wirh frijoles or en salasa verde, a main plate.

There's a urban legend which says that street stand of tacos use dog meat.
May 14, 2014 9:10 PM

Apr 2012
a quesadilla with dog meat sounds appetizing ( ¬‿¬)

May 14, 2014 10:06 PM

Apr 2014
Next thing you know well have obese dogs. Plumped up to have more "meat"

May 14, 2014 10:07 PM

Oct 2013
Zeally said:
a quesadilla with dog meat sounds appetizing ( ¬‿¬)
hot dog quesadilla ftw
May 14, 2014 10:30 PM

Jan 2014
Oddly enough, some people don't eat cows, holding them to be sacred.

People have stupid hangups when it comes to food. If I'm hungry enough and it's edible, I will eat it.

Things that are delicious, despite appearances: Chicken hearts in sauce. Cow tongue. Some bugs.
May 14, 2014 10:59 PM
Jul 2013
I hope those who eat dogs get rabies.
May 14, 2014 11:11 PM

Dec 2013
I refuse to eat something as filthy as dog meat.
May 14, 2014 11:15 PM
Mar 2011
ThisNameSucks said:
Saihate said:
Krunchy said:

Soylent green is made of people
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 14, 2014 11:16 PM

Mar 2013
Anon1409 said:

I bet stray, rabid dogs would say the same of you if they found your corpse somewhere.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
May 14, 2014 11:22 PM
Aug 2011
Anon1409 said:

What do you mean by filthy exactly? I mean have you seen a cow or pig in real life?
May 15, 2014 12:27 AM

Sep 2013
I've eaten dog meat before. I was still a kid back then and I cried when they told I was eating dog meat (I love dogs).

Good thing its already illegal to eat dog meat here in my country though it was once a normal (but rare) practice.

What does it tastes like? it actually tastes like duck meat.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
May 15, 2014 2:36 AM
Jul 2011
when u come from a war torn country and poor as fuck ud probably eat anything... weather it be good or bad for ya, just imagine ur in the desert and to survive u need to drink ur own piss... u guys probably shouldnt look down on em...
May 15, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2011
Jackrabb1t said:

People have stupid hangups when it comes to food. If I'm hungry enough and it's edible, I will eat it.

Things that are delicious, despite appearances: Chicken hearts in sauce. Cow tongue. Some bugs.

What about brain ?
May 15, 2014 12:50 PM
Dec 2013
My dog stares at me so I'm gonna say: I will not eat dog.
May 15, 2014 10:05 PM

Nov 2012
Unlike most animals, pet dogs treat you like a family member, just like how wolves treat each other in the wild. You can't just eat them.
May 15, 2014 10:12 PM
Aug 2011
wulf17 said:
Unlike most animals, pet dogs treat you like a family member, just like how wolves treat each other in the wild. You can't just eat them.

It's more like a symbiotic relationship.
May 15, 2014 10:20 PM

Oct 2013
Valaskjalf said:
Jackrabb1t said:

What about brain ?
brains are used in Mexican. Cuban and French cuisine
May 15, 2014 11:49 PM

Feb 2012
No I haven't. and would never. :| I don't know why, it would be no different then eating beef but for some reason I feel bothered by it.

May 16, 2014 6:40 AM

Apr 2014
xshizuneix said:
No I haven't. and would never. :| I don't know why, it would be no different then eating beef but for some reason I feel bothered by it.

Maybe because of the way they're treated. I watched some of the op's video and they're not treated the same as livestock, or free range livestock.
I don't care that its a different animal but how they treat them before killing them is just cruel and unnecessary.

Not a lot, but a fair amount of their profit must come from curious tourists just wanting to try it as something to tell back home.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 16, 2014 1:07 PM

May 2013
In western society we have elevated dogs to a special privileged status. They're useful as a species so it's taboo to eat them.

Just like how cows are valued in Indian societies. The cow was an integral part of Indian agriculture for millennia.
May 16, 2014 1:23 PM

Apr 2012
Ckan said:
No I haven't, but humans, after all, are just another animal.

Yes, but they're from our own species, which makes this argument invalid and his main argument untouched.
Pxi2 said:
In western society we have elevated dogs to a special privileged status. They're useful as a species so it's taboo to eat them.

Just like how cows are valued in Indian societies. The cow was an integral part of Indian agriculture for millennia.

Good for them, doesn't make it less retarded to make it illegal or similar.

OT: No, I haven't, but I will if I do get the chance, I'd also want to eat cat and see how it is, I did hear that actually, dog tastes like beef while cat tastes like chicken. But whatever.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 23, 2014 6:01 PM

Jan 2014
Valaskjalf said:
Jackrabb1t said:

What about brain ?
I will not eat brain. For one, brains don't grow on trees by themselves, so where there is a brain there is likely something better to eat, nutritionally speaking. And secondly, as adventurous as I am, species eating the brains of their own kind results in prions, the bad proteins that cause BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy in cows, aka "mad cow disease").

Humans eating human brains, cows eating cow brains, humans eating contaminated cow, etc. I think just plain uncontaminated brain is probably OK if you're not eating your own kind, but I don't know. Anyways, no interest here in eating brains.
May 23, 2014 6:31 PM

Dec 2012
I don't like it but that's because it's weird here. It would be much more socially accepted over there then here in Australia

May 24, 2014 12:17 AM
Jan 2014
Don't see a problem with it, besides it being against the social norm here.
May 24, 2014 12:23 AM

Apr 2011
ThisNameSucks said:
Also, peanut butter is made of

Now I know why I hate peanut butter.
May 24, 2014 12:49 AM

May 2014
If you have a pet dog in asia, it's dangerous to leave it walking outside cause next thing you know its dog meat.
May 24, 2014 2:49 AM
May 2014
minikevinz said:
If you have a pet dog in asia, it's dangerous to leave it walking outside cause next thing you know its dog meat.

this is quite the generalization. a lot of asians now do not condone eating dog meat. they are beginning to see dogs in the same way western nations do! chances are very slim that a dog with a collar will be taken off the streets to be eaten.
May 24, 2014 4:03 AM

Oct 2013
No , chicken and sheep are still there. I don't know why anyone would do that .
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 8 hours ago

23 by DesuMaiden »»
3 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

43 by 9765 »»
17 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

5 by Noboru »»
28 minutes ago

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - 4 hours ago

9 by Serafos »»
35 minutes ago

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

9 by Noboru »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.