Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 24 Discussion

Apr 10, 2017 3:05 AM

Iroic episode I wonder how Elric can come out of Gluttny's belly, and I think Mustang is gone through the gates of hell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 18, 2017 6:19 PM

Good luck talking your way out of that one Mustang.
Also I thought Gluttony eating people wouldve meant they were gone but it seems like there's some sort of Limbo inside his body.

Aug 2, 2017 9:12 PM
The members from the Village of the Hidden Central are supposedly in some deep shit now cause Mustang-sensai said a very dumb joke. Not very subtle at all. But I've seen scenes like this before; my prediction is everyone in the room is just going to start laughing hysterically. Other than that, Anbu Black Op girl doesn't have an arm, and I don't know where her partner has been for a few episodes now. The show eventually needs the Village of the Hidden Xing to come back up the team and quick cause it's all falling apart.

Feb 8, 2018 1:34 PM

Now we're at the stage where characters who started out as background/supporting, really feel like main cast members. Which is good because we have separate stories going on in different places and I'm fully invested in all of it

Mar 13, 2018 2:45 PM

Roy is facing down the entire military
Ed and Ling are inside Gluttony

Everyone is fucked.

Jan 12, 6:37 PM

everyone as of this moment is in a bad situation, it's gonna be interesting to see how they all play out

Jan 19, 6:20 AM

Gluttony throwing fits of rage due to Lust's death but being so nonchalant about swallowing Envy is odd. Did the two not get along or something? We've never been shown something of the sort.

Roy just dived headfirst into the matter without any planning or measures. So much for being tactical.

3.5/5

Jan 20, 4:11 PM

Gluttony went berserk, eh?

Good episode, but the best was that dramatic ending, though.

Apr 4, 12:48 AM

Gluttony's stomach is just like the Gaping Dragon in Dark Souls~

Envy was so overpowered, being able to turn any of his body parts into just about anything but Ling's cheap tricks and self-defense skills that were acquired from the repeated assassination attempts on him were impressive enough for him to hold out long enough until the Elric Brothers came crashing their fight. It didn't end well for them though, with everyone left in the scene except for Alphonse getting vaporized by Gluttony's stomach beam.

Mustang tried to subtly mention the idea that Bradley's a Homunculus to General Raven thinking that he might help but he found out that the whole upper echelon's part of the problem the hard way. I wonder how he'll get himself out of that one.

Aug 25, 1:04 PM
Both ed and Mustang are in really bad places now

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]