Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2014 4:04 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My god... Those two pages without words were so emotional...

Seeing Kou so embarrassed made me laugh

Looks like Kou finally made up his mind. Things are gonna get better from here!
May 17, 2014 8:16 PM

Nov 2011
*sniff sniff*

>Yes when she gets confused, I'll steal her back.
So that's his plan....sounds clever I guess. That cliffhanger though. Seems like Kikuchi heard something that he probably didn't want to..
May 17, 2014 8:32 PM

Feb 2014
I agree with Shuuko, I think Kou is kind of being selfish...
But I do ship Kou and Futaba together, though I still don't want Touma to be hurt and he probably is now since he found out that Futaba was hiding something from him.
Well it looks like Kou's plan is already in motion because Futaba seems confused to me.
Also, that was a cute moment with Kou and Futaba in the bus.
May 18, 2014 1:11 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Junior12A said:

Agreed, Sakisaki Io has a way with tugging at our emotions. The whole scene in front of the grave was just beautiful, not because of what Futaba said, but because of the smile Kou gave her, and once again, he has come so far since the beginning, now able to say that he would want to go back to the grave "feeling like this [calm]". Not only that, but he says he wants to become stronger. It's a line said many times in all kinds of manga, but it's usually always for someone else, for a partner, or for people the person wants to protect. I like how Kou says it just because he wants to become stronger for himself.

And finally Kou has found his resolve! I know it is selfish of him to say that, but I'm rooting for him. I loved that scene on the bus when Futaba smells Kou's neck whilst asleep, I swear the mangaka creates the most unique and funny, yet cutest situations ever.

Hmm, but Futaba seems to already be feels confused about telling Touma. I know timing is everything, but she feeling unable to tell him means that she not only unconsciously feels guilty, but also is a bit afraid that Touma might react negatively to this news. I'm not even too sure that Yuuri was right about Touma maybe overhearing her conversation over the phone :o or I guess it might be more of a reassuring thing for Futaba so that she will have less reservation telling Touma...
May 18, 2014 2:00 AM
Jul 2012
purplicious said:
But I do ship Kou and Futaba together, though I still don't want Touma to be hurt and he probably is now since he found out that Futaba was hiding something from him.
Well it looks like Kou's plan is already in motion because Futaba seems confused to me.

I disagree, it is right for Kou to act that way. Am I the only one who hates Touma so much I want him to die? Many people can probably relate to Touma and would like him better, but for me I am more like Kou.

When Touma became way too "assertive" wasn't he selfish as well? He didn't care whether Futaba likes Kou or not, he wanted her to like her. I can understand other people's point of view. It is hard not to act like Touma when you like a girl so bad.

Let's look from Kou's view. He was confused and didn't know what to do. However, he did wanted Futaba to be happy (more than he wants himself to be happy), and that is different than Touma. Although they were not in a relationship, it was not good for Touma to interfere at all. People tend to think that it's all fair just because they weren't in a relationship and now that Kou is left alone, he deserves it.

Why don't people see it from Kou's view? You love a girl so much, that you're hurting. Some guy came along and take advantage of the situation. You are suffering not only because of your feelings, but with your other life issues as well. Your friends are very supportive of the girl you like and told you to F*CK off and not interfere with that girl's relationship anymore (Murao). No one supports you, no one genuinely listens to you and not a single damn person feels sorry for you. You can't cry because the girl you love is stolen by another guy. Your friends tell you that you don't deserve her and if you try something then you are selfish. You're alone, no one cares about you. You see her kissing another guy, holding hands with another guy and all those crap.

How do you feel now? Happy? Not to mention Touma threw the damn pillow at Kou's face during the excursion. He was noisy, but why didn't he throw it at Kominato instead? Because he hates Kou. When Touma began to like Futaba, he started to feel jealous. He never even once thought about Kou's feelings, he just wanted him to f*cking go away. He is kind? Hahahaha, you're making me laugh.

Say, if the girl you like likes another guy, will you try to stop her or let her be happy? Touma tried several times to stop Futaba from going after Kou when their relationship was developing, whole Kou held himself back. Who is more SELFISH? ANSWER ME! Touma needs to get out of the picture, I know a bastard like him in real life. Try being stuck in Kou's situation, I'm sure all of Touma fans would love it. It would suck so bad for you guys if you didn't get to be "Touma" in real life. Watching the girl you like being manipulated and stolen from you.
May 18, 2014 5:12 AM

Nov 2008
^ wanting him to "die" is a bit much imo
May 18, 2014 7:19 AM

Sep 2012
I really hope that Kou acts more decisively from now on. Touma is kind but I just can't ship him with Futaba >_<
May 18, 2014 7:54 AM

Jul 2013
Plenty of people don't like Touma because he was acting assertive and taking advantage. While I agree that he is creepy and did everything in a lame manner of questionable morality, he shouldn't get "he should die" out of him making a move for his own sake because you do have to be selfish in these situations (someone always gets hurt when multiple people are involved). That being said I really don't like him for how he started his relationship with her, it was just so......predatory.

Which is why is Kou does something its well within his rights to be "selfish" and tell her how he feels.
May 18, 2014 9:19 AM
Aug 2013
I don't even know why Touma fell in love with Futaba to begin with. She fell on top of him, and then Touma started watching her from then on. Unlike with Kou and Futaba, Touma barely knew her long at all, personally, that is. He was mostly just watching from a distance for a long time. And I feel that the fact that he knew Futaba liked Kou maybe even made her more desirable to him. When I put myself in Touma's place, I just don't understand how he fell so deeply in love with her, I just don't. I imagine myself watching the person I like looking miserable as they deal with relationship issues, but I wouldn't even want to get too involved, and let me say this again, I don't know where his intense love manifested itself to begin with. It was too quick and he barely knew her.
Alright, so no matter how unreasonable I think his love is, let me discuss his actions. If you like someone, approaching them is fine. Personally, if I saw someone like Kou staring me down, I'd be a bit too intimated to approach the person I like, but this is Touma, so whatevs. But this is where things got a bit out of hand. He started being very aggressive the more confused Futaba got. That's just no good, don't get into other people's business like that. If someone did that to me when I was having problems it'd be a bit overwhelming. I'd rather be left alone to think, but in the chances she had to think, Touma would come in and treat her nicely, confusing the poor girl even more. The bottom line is...Touma is intimidating and he should've just given her some space.
Now onto Kou...He is a child with a lot lf problems. It is hard for me to sift through them all. But apparently, all of his actions for rejecting Futaba so far and hiding the truth were because he didn't want to be happy when his friend needed him. I have gotten really angry at Kou up until now, because he could have changed the situation countless times just with a few words, but he'd always choose to stay silent. Very frustrating. And I guess he had thought about giving up on Futaba when he turned down her confession, but he then he realized, I assume, that he didn't want to give up on her and that he didn't need to help his friend anymore. Yes...Kou is full of troubles. No matter how much he irritates me and frustrates me, I still like him. Yes, I very obviously support Kou x Futaba. XD
As for this chapter? Very adorable, and finally Kou is going to turn things around. He's not going to sit by and watch anymore. And I know this is probably a bad thing, but I hope Touma flips out on Futaba, making her dislike him, or either making him want to ditch her, if that's even possible for him. He's an intimidating guy and very possessive. I have a feeling he could get really angry very easily. I'm not sure if Futaba will have the guts to tell him what she did.
May 18, 2014 9:30 AM

Nov 2012
Samhiuy said:
purplicious said:

I disagree, it is right for Kou to act that way. Am I the only one who hates Touma so much I want him to die? Many people can probably relate to Touma and would like him better, but for me I am more like Kou.

When Touma became way too "assertive" wasn't he selfish as well? He didn't care whether Futaba likes Kou or not, he wanted her to like her. I can understand other people's point of view. It is hard not to act like Touma when you like a girl so bad.

Let's look from Kou's view. He was confused and didn't know what to do. However, he did wanted Futaba to be happy (more than he wants himself to be happy), and that is different than Touma. Although they were not in a relationship, it was not good for Touma to interfere at all. People tend to think that it's all fair just because they weren't in a relationship and now that Kou is left alone, he deserves it.

Why don't people see it from Kou's view? You love a girl so much, that you're hurting. Some guy came along and take advantage of the situation. You are suffering not only because of your feelings, but with your other life issues as well. Your friends are very supportive of the girl you like and told you to F*CK off and not interfere with that girl's relationship anymore (Murao). No one supports you, no one genuinely listens to you and not a single damn person feels sorry for you. You can't cry because the girl you love is stolen by another guy. Your friends tell you that you don't deserve her and if you try something then you are selfish. You're alone, no one cares about you. You see her kissing another guy, holding hands with another guy and all those crap.

How do you feel now? Happy? Not to mention Touma threw the damn pillow at Kou's face during the excursion. He was noisy, but why didn't he throw it at Kominato instead? Because he hates Kou. When Touma began to like Futaba, he started to feel jealous. He never even once thought about Kou's feelings, he just wanted him to f*cking go away. He is kind? Hahahaha, you're making me laugh.

Say, if the girl you like likes another guy, will you try to stop her or let her be happy? Touma tried several times to stop Futaba from going after Kou when their relationship was developing, whole Kou held himself back. Who is more SELFISH? ANSWER ME! Touma needs to get out of the picture, I know a bastard like him in real life. Try being stuck in Kou's situation, I'm sure all of Touma fans would love it. It would suck so bad for you guys if you didn't get to be "Touma" in real life. Watching the girl you like being manipulated and stolen from you.

Agree.....

ON another hand, Shuuko should just go away. Who the hell is she actually rooting for, I am so confused.
At first, it look like she was on Touma's side, then she felt guilty towards Kou, last chapter she could have avoided Kou and Futaba leaving together or at least told Touma (In a way she was helping Kou), and now she switch sides again. I wish she make up her mind.
jose21May 18, 2014 9:37 AM
May 18, 2014 9:39 AM

Jan 2014
Samhiuy said:
purplicious said:

I was thinking the same, you could not say it better. Totally agree with you.

Karma is bitch, don't you think?. In a way Kou's method won't be that different from Touma's. Only difference is that Futaba actually loves him back and that's why she is getting confused.
anamisan24May 18, 2014 9:45 AM
May 18, 2014 9:53 AM

Jul 2013
Like I said, Touma's way of getting her to date him was very predatory. That is the best word I can think of to describe it. Oh sure he had his buddies constantly cawing about how he is such a good guy and I am sure in his head he justified it to himself but in the end he was like a hawk that swooped down and pounced on a vulnerable rabbit.

In all actuality, his strategy would have crashed and burned in the real world because in the real world no one is that nice and patient. Futa is basically dating him after being worn down and because she is too nice to say "stop it you creepy mother fucker"
May 18, 2014 11:20 AM

Aug 2012
Wow, Touma's not really liked here :0

Well actually I don't really care, I like both of them (okay I'll admit it, I prefer a bit Kou over Touma).

That moment in the train was so sweet. *v*
May 18, 2014 12:02 PM

Sep 2011
Junior12A said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Seeing Kou so embarrassed made me laugh

Looks like Kou finally made up his mind. Things are gonna get better from here!

I'm glad he is going to go forward again now and try to win her heart back and she does know she is confused because she wanted to be with Kou. She was trying to convince herself she was just acting as a friend's representative but realized she was just saying that to make herself feel better and she really wanted to go there with Kou. I am worried now with Touma knowing what he is going to say or do since she didn't tell him. I think she will be breaking up with Touma fairly soon after that or Touma will start a fight with Kou and she will intervene and they will break up, I can definitely see that as a possibility.
May 18, 2014 12:52 PM

Sep 2013
"when she gets confuse i'll steal her back"

finally
kou may be being selfish but i want him and yoshioka to get together soon

May 18, 2014 5:34 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
And hopefully this time it will not keep dragging with some stupid misunderstanding.
May 18, 2014 10:08 PM

Jul 2010
I'm glad that Kou finally has his head out of his ass! He knows what he wants and is going to go after it. He really needs to tell her that he was never dating Narumi, but that he knew that his helping her with her problems would be hard to understand and he didn't want to hurt either Narumi or Futaba, but, unfortunately, because he handled it so poorly and was having so much trouble dealing with things, he ended up hurting both of them. Then he needs to tell her that he has always liked her, he never stopped liking her, and that he doesn't want to spend another day with her as someone else's girlfriend. If he has to get on his knees and beg, he should do it.

The big question though, is how is Touma dealing with the fact that Futaba left the park with Kou in the first place? Is he going to confront Kou about it and cause a scene at school or even in Nagasaki at their last stop? Will he pretend not to know and see how long it will be before Futaba tells him? Will he get mad and do something stupid?

Or will he realize what Futaba's failure to tell him about it and her not feeling well earlier really meant and bow out gracefully, telling her that he realizes now how she really feels, whether she admits it to herself or not?

I thoroughly expect him to confront Kou about it after his pillow fight with him and his "don't hit on other people's girlfriends" comment. I wonder how Kou will handle it? At this point, I think the best possible outcome might be if Touma confronts him and they start arguing, then Kou tells Touma exactly how he feels about Futaba and that he regrets that he waited too long to tell her how he really felt about her, but he wanted to do the right thing and tell the girl he wasn't even dating that he couldn't be there to support her anymore before he started a relationship, because it wouldn't have been fair to Futaba for him to do that after they started dating. Then have the view pan over and show Futaba around the corner from them listening to the whole thing!

Those scenes on the bus with Futaba sleeping, especially when she snuggled up to him and sniffed his neck in her sleep, were just priceless! So sweet and so hard for Kou to deal with! It would have been hard not to just lean over and kiss her in that situation, and not just on the top of the head like he did!
May 19, 2014 8:37 AM

Feb 2011
SO SAD WHEN HE SAW THE THING "FUTABA AND BLA BAL
"I WILL STEAL HER HEART BACK EYSYEYSYEYS GO GO kOU.
May 19, 2014 8:38 AM

Feb 2011
+ touma looks hela fagget
May 19, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2010
I never really wanted someone to brake up but Touma and Futaba is a must.
Ughhhhh brake up already !!!
This sis the second manga where I want the couple to brake up .
Plus I think Kou's way of getting her back is great.
Yes steal her back
But what the hell Futaba not telling Touma ?! Good let him get mad and more far way from Futaba.
Kou I love Kou and I will stay on his side until the end.
May 20, 2014 12:00 PM
Jun 2010
Samhiuy said:
purplicious said:

Actually, there is a forum in Manga Fox, discussing how Touma and Narumi are actually very similar in that sense. At first I did hate Narumi (still do) but after reading some theories on Touma and analyzed how manipulative he was being, I sort of grew to hate him.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/501768-Narumi-Touma

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/501923-Touma-s-darkside-Spoiler
May 20, 2014 12:04 PM
Jun 2010
*Is very worried about how Touma will react*

I really hope he doesn't overreact or yells at Futaba or something. I hope he realizes that it won't work out between them and leave each other.
Oh, but it is awesome Kou finally decided to steal her back. About time xD looking forward to that!!!
May 20, 2014 12:42 PM

Sep 2008
I really like this chapter!
Even Touma, Shuuko and Yuuri couldn't ruin this chapter for me :D

This chapter like previous one made me realize how much I miss that old AHR...
Koutaba moments are so damn good! *.*

I really like when everyone take Kou and Futaba as couple!
They don't even need hold hands to make them look like couple :)

Scene on Kou's mom grave was very touching and art looks much nicer than usual :)

And I really love bus scene!
Sakisaka-san really likes moments when Futaba or Kou look at each other when they sleep xD
Futaba sniffing Kou and his reaction!
So damn cute!

Scene with Kou kissing Futaba in head was really nice! *.*
and finally Kou will try to steal Futaba's heart back! *.*

Oh! Really can't wait to see next chapter!
May 20, 2014 2:00 PM

Sep 2013
OMG I JUST LOVE KOU!!

GO Kou! I want to see Kou+Futaba! <3
Kuroneko Sacred Knight
May 20, 2014 2:53 PM

Nov 2012
I sure hope Futaba breaks up with Kikuchi soon.
May 20, 2014 7:56 PM

Oct 2011
Finally it goes back into the right direction.. as I just caught up and read chapter 21 (where Futaba and Kou kissed for several pages) just yesterday, it's been so hard to read the last 19 chapters. They went into the complete opposite direction and I don't even want to think of what I had done if I had to wait 19 (or more if there were breaks) months to go from their kiss to Kou's "I'll steal her back" >.<
May 21, 2014 2:15 AM

Mar 2013
oh yes finally Kou go go go!!!
May 21, 2014 10:11 AM

May 2012
kou is such a bastard
poor touma aww
he was probably hoping futaba told him about kou
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
May 21, 2014 1:08 PM

Jul 2013
finally some development
May 21, 2014 1:10 PM

Sep 2008
I don't really get it...
What Touma expect?
If Touma really heard from Yuuri or from her boyfriend that Futaba was with Kou,
and still behaved to Futaba like he don't know about this,
was nice and good and even if Futaba don't talk, was sad and feel bad about this...
I don't know he don't thought that Yuuri can tell Futaba about this?
Even if he don't wanted to talk about this, he could at last tell her or somehow let her know that he knows about her and Kou,
he just acted like always and just make Futaba bad because of this!

Sakisaka-san what are you thought making it? -.-
Can't wait to see what Futaba will do after this xD
If this end up with nothing then I will be pissed... -.-
May 21, 2014 11:30 PM

Oct 2013
The scene in front of the grave was very touching, Kou has come a long way and changed a lot. Hopefully futaba will realize her feelings for kou and come back together
May 24, 2014 12:02 AM

Oct 2011
Samhiuy said:

My my, you changed my point of view! xD
I was angry at Kou because until now he didn't did anything at all, but what you said makes sense.
at first I really, really REALLY liked Touma. But the decisions he made were so selfish that made me angry and frustrated.I don't like how sometimes people say Futaba is a bitch, 'cause she's just confused.
"Yes when she gets confused, I'll steal her back."
That may be selfish, but is really good! I'm really looking forward it, can't help but feeling happy about this situation. Lately I've been mad at this manga. But now I hav hopes haha
The bus part was absolutely lovely <3
May 24, 2014 1:22 PM

Aug 2011
Fuck Touma. Kou, I'm rooting for you all the way.
May 26, 2014 12:25 AM

Mar 2012
Honestly, Kou is a fucking asshole.
May 29, 2014 2:24 PM

Jul 2010
The sad truth about the entire relationship between Touma and Futaba is that it is based entirely on Touma's feelings and his fear that Kou really loves her. When he first asked her to be his girlfriend he told her she could take her time to make a decision, then, after their date when they saw Kou with Narumi and thought it meant the two were dating, he stepped up his game, knowing that Futaba's wounds were freshly re-opened. Then, when he asked Futaba to go to the CD store with him and Kou grabbed Futaba's wrist, but failed to actually tell her he didn't want her to go, Touma could tell that Kou was still in love with Futaba. What did he do then? He reversed his earlier stance and told her that he couldn't wait anymore for her decision. He had to have an answer today, and when she was about to give him the answer of "No" he basically told her that the answer was "Yes". He pushed, he forced her to decide, and when she seemed to be about to turn him down he interrupted her and told her what to answer.

Futaba shouldn't have given in to that pressure, but it isn't her fault that he put her in that situation. Kou was an idiot, but it was clear to everyone in the room, except for Futaba (who thought to herself that he is always doing stuff like that but it never means anything) that Kou still loved her.

I hope the next chapter or two clear up the whole situation!
May 31, 2014 10:16 AM

Nov 2013
Wow, wow, wow! Great chapter. I might probably be as confused as Futaba. I don't really know whose side I'm on. I just hope neither of the guys end up too heartbroken. But, it would be horrible if it had an open ending with her selecting neither. ( I doubt that would happen though )
This mess wouldn't have started if Kou was more aware of his "emotions" earlier. Now, there's a lot of tension.*sigh* I like how the mangaka represented how you kinda shouldn't let opportunities like that slip away.
And also....the bus scene !!Adorable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 9:09 PM

Sep 2013
Noooooooooooo! I want to see what happens next! I'm dying. Shit is about to go down! Damn Kou, stealing my heart.
May 31, 2014 10:54 PM

Mar 2012
It was kind of frustrating seeing Futaba feel so guilty (and everybody else thinking that she should feel guilty) for something she didn't even do wrong and for simply being there for a friend who needed help in overcoming a real issue. It couldn't have been Shuuko, Kominato, or just anyone. Futaba was exactly the person he needed to help give him courage.

Anyways though, I love the recent developments we've been getting for Kou. It's so heartwarming to see him finally being able to gather up the courage to climb over his fears and the past which haunts him. It's great to see the manga finally going in this direction again. There's been too much drama, beating-around-the-bush, and excess story fat in general for the middle portion of the story. Sure, Touma is nice to Futaba and all and Kou got pretty misguided at a few points, but Touma and Futaba's boyfriend-girlfriend relationship feels so empty and lacking in emotional depth. The real emotional and thematic depth of this manga come from Kou's story and his growth with Futaba, so I'm all for Kou taking her back. It's just make so much more sense for this story and would have a whole lot more meaning than for Futaba to stay with Touma in the end.
Jun 1, 2014 12:51 AM

Sep 2013
Toumo is really irritating. I mean he's dating Futaba and all but he doesn't have to be all defensive behind her back..
Jun 1, 2014 1:01 AM

May 2013
All I can is the fact that Futaba is obviously still lingers feelings for Kou is making him selfish. But still, I feel to bad for Touma (haha, finally I caught in this chapter)
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 3, 2014 12:49 AM
Jul 2018
HE'S GONNA STEAL HER BACK ASDFGHJKLJSDNAMFKCKSMGK GO KOUUUUUU

man this guy is so selfish but i still like him xD
Jun 7, 2014 6:24 AM

Nov 2012
Oh, Finally made it and reached this chapter .

From the beginning I hated Touma , he is a fucking bastard *want him to die*

Looking forward for the next chapter , I think Futaba will break up with him so soon.
Jul 19, 2014 2:07 PM
Apr 2012
Samhiuy said:
purplicious said:

THISSSSSS
Feb 7, 2015 2:48 AM

Jan 2013
Kou moving forward is really great, nice going.
May 3, 2015 2:32 PM

Jan 2014
Futaba, Futaba smh...
Kou was cool this time :)
Dec 19, 2015 1:24 AM

May 2013
Lol Kikku lost all sorts of points in this chapter xD

He didn't find her, he didn't get her bag back, he even said to buy a replacement strap-- when you treasure something, nothing is going to be the same even if you buy the same item >.>

Kou is such a sweet guy. I was worried he was gonna kiss her on the lips on the train ride back, but he kissed her head out of respect and I know he was trying hard not to kiss her lips ;A; so sweet......
Dec 30, 2015 8:18 PM

Jan 2015
So he knows ?? But he does nothing... He'll probably attack Kou while Futaba followed him.
Apr 11, 2016 10:17 AM

Feb 2015
Hmmmmm.... Touma is pretty hated huh? And here I was thinking he's a pretty decent guy.
Apr 20, 2016 2:12 AM
Nov 2015
Yeah...I wanted Futaba and Kou to end up together...they have loved each other for so long.

But I totally did not like the way things are turning out for Kikuchi....maybe he was taking advantage of the situation, but then Futaba shouldn't have gone out with him.
Jul 8, 2016 11:02 PM

Feb 2013
So NOW he wants her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhaelynne »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.