Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2009 6:13 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I watched it on KeyHoleTV.

They are all shocked at their new chara -nari, even Tadase is. Tuning folk doesn't work anymore. The x eggs is in berserk without Ikuto's violin and became huge x-egg and give birth to huge x-chara. Ikuto saved Amu when x-chara attacked them. Ikuto IS thankful for Amu for saving him. Ikuto and Tadase attacking huge x-chara together. Amu's lock on has different color to it because of the power from all four shugo charas. Embryo is there. the scientists finally got embryo. The Easter person is happy and he immediately go to Gozen.

But there's also more x-eggs from all around the town! Utau, Yaya, Nagi, and Rima are there to fight x-eggs and led Amu and Tadase to go. Utau told Ikuto to go for Embryo with Amu. The scientists told them about the elevator. Ikuto told them about the existence of Gozen in the elevator.

They have arrived to Gozen's room. Amu recognized that Hikaru = Gozen now. He was not satisfied with Embryo. The shininess of embyo is no more and he threw it away. Amu, Tadase, and Ikuto were being captured.

Outside, those who were fighting x-eggs were tired now.

Hikaru told them that he's collecting shining things. He also said Hoshina (the Easter person) is no more. Tsukasa told them about the truth about Hikaru. Hikaru = grandson of Hoshina, who gave him strict education. Hikaru is not playing with other children. He found shiny stuff one day, Tsukasa met him, who is being mature in his childhood. He gave him that picture book, he wripped off the page that he thinks that useless. Tsukasa want the missing page = Hikaru's heart, but it's not enough. Embryo is being sad.

Outside, the x eggs are in berserk and went into the room where Amu and others are.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 18, 2009 8:34 PM

Apr 2008
LOL .. looks like it ended up that the small kid is the boss of easter ...

Sep 18, 2009 9:15 PM

May 2008
1 more episode to the end of shugo chara >_>

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 18, 2009 9:27 PM

Sep 2008
I've decided to skip the episode because tsubasalover's summaries are the best
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2009 11:44 PM

May 2008
Cool episode,

Interesting Twist.
Sep 19, 2009 1:06 AM

Sep 2008
i tougth that kiid was the embryo or something among those lines...dissapointed at hi being the boss (yeah rigth a 10 year old kid at the top of a big co.)
amulet bride sure is powerfull Xd but waths up with ikuto`s second end
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 19, 2009 1:22 AM
Oct 2008
I liked the episode.
Seven Seas Treasure *iii*. Amu was so cute in her bride transformation (Amiulet Fortune). Can't wait for next episode.
Sep 19, 2009 6:42 AM

Oct 2008
I can't stand the suspense!! I want the next episode NOW!! D:<
Sep 19, 2009 7:15 AM

May 2009
Can somebody explain me why why WHY Ikuto's seiyuu this time was Ishida Akira??? (or at least that's what it looked like ).

I was so dissapointed because Ikuto is one of my favorite male cahacters in the series and that voice(although is my second favorite ) makes him kinda homo or less masculine.

Maybe I'm mistaken..

Has anyone else noticed that?
Sep 19, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2009
I liked it. I can't believe there is only one episode left.

Sep 19, 2009 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
ramona_cat said:
Can somebody explain me why why WHY Ikuto's seiyuu this time was Ishida Akira??? (or at least that's what it looked like ).

I was so dissapointed because Ikuto is one of my favorite male cahacters in the series and that voice(although is my second favorite ) makes him kinda homo or less masculine.

Maybe I'm mistaken..

Really? How did you notice this? It sounded the same to me.
Sep 19, 2009 5:47 PM
May 2009
ThAT wAS aWEsOMe!! really eventful episode>< Cant wait for 102!! bearing the fillers was worth it ^^
Sep 19, 2009 8:18 PM

Jul 2009
Oh! I so knew this was going 2 hapen. they gave a lot of foreshadowings in the story. But its just so sad they "x" eggsT_T.
Sep 20, 2009 2:32 AM

May 2009
shuffleair said:
ramona_cat said:

Maybe I'm mistaken..

Really? How did you notice this? It sounded the same to me.

haha he is my (2nd) favorite seiyuu and his voice is easily recognisable since it's kinda unique. But in this episode it sounded different and a moment later I was surprised to hear Ishida Akira's voice.

It's too bad that Idon't know how to read kanji. If I knew then at the end, where the siyuus are written , I would be able to confirm my thoughts
Sep 20, 2009 3:31 AM
Jul 2008
It's sad how Nagihiko want to hide Temari, I wish he could just tell Amu soon :/
I'm glad season 3 will be airing soon :)
Sep 20, 2009 4:14 AM
Jul 2008
Tarrasji said:
It's sad how Nagihiko want to hide Temari, I wish he could just tell Amu soon :/

You know when?

This episode was awsome. I want to Nagihiko show Temari but I think we must wait ;) I want to see Amu's face when she wakes up that Nadeshiko was Nagihiko all time ;p
Sep 20, 2009 9:38 AM

May 2008
Wow. So getting the Embryo was all for nothing? Took them 101 episodes to catch it..what a waste. Maybe something'll happen in the last ep. I sort of don't like Ikuto's pirate outfit :/ But atleast we get to see his regular transformation next <3 Been such a while since we've seen it.

Sep 20, 2009 10:45 AM

Jan 2008
saska said:
Tarrasji said:

You know when?

Should start airing on third October. Or something like that.

Well, this episode was "Okay", i guess. Way too much talking, and it seemed like it consisted of half manga chapter - they really like to filler it.
And I really loved how Utau was all like "IKUTO!", and Rima was all like "AMU!" ... and nobody cared about Tadase XD Made my day.

Well yeah, I do wonder how they will end the next weeks episode...

^Manga-Spoiler
Sep 20, 2009 11:26 AM

Oct 2007
they executed the "hime" line beautifully

sigh... ikuto is back to normal <3
Sep 20, 2009 12:27 PM

Feb 2009
The first half was really pretty and cute with all those little hearts, just like how Shugo Chara should be. :D
Sep 20, 2009 11:54 PM

Dec 2008
This episode was ok. Actually didn't expect that boy to be the boss. Wonder how this is going to end.....at least for this season.
Sep 21, 2009 1:40 PM

Nov 2008
I don't know why, but I found this episode was kind of boring. >> Just a lot of talking. And watching 101 episodes of Shugo Chara, only to see that the boss was an 8 year old (around that age) boy wanting the embryo as a shiny thing to add to his collection? ._.;; But nonetheless, better than fillers. XD

Nagihiko~ <3 I wonder how Amu is going to react when she finds out that Nagihiko is Nadeshiko. If she ever finds out. D:

I think the next episode will be much more interesting than this one. :)
Sep 22, 2009 6:36 PM

Nov 2007
1 more episode to go.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 22, 2009 8:30 PM
Oct 2008
cant wait for the last ep...i cant wait to hear whether they will say what was in the torn off page of the story book... and i wonder what will the third season plot be.
Feb 24, 2010 3:56 PM

Nov 2009
omg they finally caught the embryo!!! AHH im so confused!!! that little kid is the... BOOS!!! XP who would have guess!!! (besides ppl who've seen this epi...) i mean i new he was special but... BOSS!!! an not to mention the fact that hes like the step-brother or nephew 2 ikuto!!! XD AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE another egg of ikuto!!! i bet its super sexy 2!!! but still i love yaro!!! OMG how could he throw away the embryo!!! he made it all sad!!! i called that kid cute but hes jus down right mean!!! XP ahaha yahoo next epi here i come!!! X3
Apr 16, 2010 4:45 PM

Jan 2010
omg sooooo good.! i wanna watch the next episode!! omg i thought the little kid was the embryo's holder! can't believe he's the boss but some how knew. I figured out 2 episodes before they went to save ikuto.
Apr 20, 2010 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
I KNEW IT I KNWE IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

I knew the little kid was the boss. Mwah. I'm a genius. -shot-
Oh and "Daijoubu? Ohime-sama." made me melt. (=
Jul 21, 2013 1:46 PM

Apr 2010
Hikaru-kun as Gozen the Boss... so... stupid in my opinion. But oh well... let's see what's going to happen now.
Apr 4, 2014 7:51 AM

Feb 2014
as i expected that this little kid is the boss , one episode finally :D

Jan 5, 2016 9:58 PM

Feb 2014
Really...? Really? REALLY?????? Easter wanted the embryo SO BADLY to complete friggin' ROCK COLLECTION!!!!!??? That rock collection better be hecka important to Hikaru because frankly, this is STUPID.

Final episode :O I've loved Shugo Chara so much, and I want to end the show on a good note! I don't plan on watching Party anytime soon, so hopefully this finale does not disappoint!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 26 Discussion

Maora - Apr 3, 2009

34 by g0michan »»
Apr 19, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 32 Discussion

greenmush - May 16, 2009

14 by Animelover875 »»
Nov 29, 2023 1:54 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 31 Discussion

stickymochi - May 8, 2009

14 by average_panda »»
Jul 26, 2021 7:42 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 29 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 25, 2009

16 by average_panda »»
Jul 22, 2021 1:31 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 28 Discussion

Pururiru - Apr 18, 2009

19 by average_panda »»
Jul 21, 2021 11:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.