Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 10 Discussion

May 10, 2014 6:25 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode. It was awesome seeing Misaki battle again. The way she fought was quite interesting with her style.

OST improved this episode imo as well. At any rate, I'm getting used to Ratie's witch style deck now. It's pretty damn awesome. They will meet again soon though. I can guarantee it. Poor Misaki ;.;

May 10, 2014 8:04 PM

Glory Maelstrom with critical.

I mean bushi let's get real here, you cant just slap Glory's skill on to every Legion unit you see...

May 10, 2014 10:53 PM

Sucks that Misaki lost.

May 11, 2014 2:59 AM
Phoenix Wrong

NihonFalcom said:
Glory Maelstrom with critical.

I mean bushi let's get real here, you cant just slap Glory's skill on to every Legion unit you see...

I wholeheartedly agree with this. :( Yggdrasil is insanely good and Genesis is one of my favorite clans, but... this skill feels so unoriginal and overall really bland. D: I was excited when I saw Echo of Nemesis for DI, but the Metal Borgs and now this card gets Glory's skill. Meh...

On another note, sad to Misaki lose with her new Legion. D: Next up, Kamui with that ice-dude. Also, we saw where Great Daikaiser got all his budget. xD Eternally-Still-Budgetdrasil!
Modified by XPwnDEnd, May 11, 2014 11:30 PM

May 12, 2014 4:43 AM

That turn a card to grade 0 is so OP. takes a trigger out of your deck and renders your attack to be much weaker making you want to waste your hand cards to replace it. OP so OP man

Awesome Sig by Lailide

May 13, 2014 9:42 AM

Damn, even Misaki lost.

Next ep. is Musketeer time, yeah.

Mate count for this ep. is 10 o.o"
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”