Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 7, 2014 9:05 AM

May 2012
Lol Jessica xD you crazy girl :p pretty funny development in general and that ending sure was interesting! Let's see what happens next!
Oct 5, 2014 6:13 AM

Dec 2013
Pretty good episode. Coming into this series, I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am considering all the fan service that's in it.

I had a few gripes with Silvia being undressed repeatedly, but now I can't even remember what they were. I'm just glad that it kinda served a purpose, and contributed to a characters development, as crazy as that sounds (fan service contributing to character growth? Preposterous!).
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Feb 15, 2015 8:12 PM

Jul 2013
So the female knights should have no shame and be completely fine even though they get stripped? The hell is wrong with the people in this show.

So Silvia and Veronica are now cool? ooookay if they say so. Because I really don't think that Veronica was just being nice right from the start and that she's really a loving sister. I think the producers took the easy way out and made some bullshit so that the story will progress faster. Well whatever I guess I really can't blame them.

Well this show still sucks but it would suck less if there'd be more action and perhaps comedy.
Mar 6, 2015 3:18 AM

Jul 2014
PrimeX said:
So the female knights should have no shame and be completely fine even though they get stripped? The hell is wrong with the people in this show.

So Silvia and Veronica are now cool? ooookay if they say so. Because I really don't think that Veronica was just being nice right from the start and that she's really a loving sister. I think the producers took the easy way out and made some bullshit so that the story will progress faster. Well whatever I guess I really can't blame them.

Well this show still sucks but it would suck less if there'd be more action and perhaps comedy.

Sadly that's how it is with LN to Anime adaptions: they suck most of the time. SAO,Mahouka,etc,etc. Focus too much on the boobs and not the story. Seriously when did Anime become something to fap to rather than watch happen again?
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 17, 2015 3:13 PM

Oct 2010
So, suddenly older sister was actually helping Silvia. Bullshit. If you push someone that far for years, he/she can get emotional scars from it and completely backfire. She was making her cry most of the time and near the end they dismiss it as ''she was doing what was best for me.'' Shitty writing.

Poor Silvia is made to be naked most of the time.Annoying fanservice everywhere. Jessica wants the D.
Tentacle rape next episode again? -_-'
Mar 29, 2016 1:10 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode.......
Jul 13, 2016 10:00 PM

Feb 2014
Kidding me, right?

Silvia's sister mistreats her since children, traumatize her, humiliates her in public and with a blink of an eye they're all love-dovey? Seriously?! **** off

Crimrui said:
So, suddenly older sister was actually helping Silvia. Bullshit. If you push someone that far for years, he/she can get emotional scars from it and completely backfire. She was making her cry most of the time and near the end they dismiss it as ''she was doing what was best for me.'' Shitty writing.

+1

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who realized this obsviously ****
Man... things like this gets on my nerves.. wow...
TechOtakuJul 13, 2016 10:04 PM
Jun 17, 2017 8:15 AM
Mar 2017
It's been years. But I still can't forget this one. One of the most memorable episodes in my history of watching anime. And I think they got it correct on showing the scene: the moment of rebirth, to be naked.
May 2, 2018 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
So it was all just staged? That makes it kinda boring tbh.
Aug 13, 2018 12:08 AM

Aug 2018
This series continues to amuse and delight. This series is a light comedy and adventure tale with a decent amount of fan service If That’s your expectation, then you’re a happy camper. If you had expected a heavy drama, then you’re probably not entirely delighted. Anyway...

Sylvia has a pretty rough time in this episode, hope she’s not bashful. Veronica isn’t quite as bad as I thought from last episode. And, I’m wondering how Ash might ‘ride’ Eco as suggested by Eco’s boss woman. I can hardly wait to find out. Onward!
Nov 1, 2020 6:13 PM

Mar 2014
I know this is Rated R. And under the tag "Ecchi" but....

THIS IS LITTERTLY A HENTAI. JESSICA IS NOT FANSERVICE, SHE WAS A BLANTENT ATTEMPT TO SEXUALLY SATITSFY THE VIEWER.

Aug 15, 2023 8:02 AM
Aug 2023
Phim hay đấy chứ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

144 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2014

100 by jdzero »»
Feb 14, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

48 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2014

45 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

65 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 15, 2023 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.