Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 20, 2007 12:43 AM

Oh God No. That was a guy. and that was a guy blushing at another guy. and in the preview that was a different guy blushing at the first guy. Oh god no. *prays* that this show strays away from this current path.

May 18, 2007 9:36 PM

Faust721 said:
Oh God No. That was a guy. and that was a guy blushing at another guy. and in the preview that was a different guy blushing at the first guy. Oh god no. *prays* that this show strays away from this current path.

That makes me wanna watch this even more. Thanks Faust. You`re a grand guy :DD

Apr 14, 2009 3:21 PM

So, after the last episode I thought "There are only two women in this ainme?" (The "sister" of that guy who died and the girl in stockings we see in the opening)
Now I know that there are NO women in significant roles... XD

But I was nicely surprised that the gir... boy in stockings (fangirl <3) has Wolframs voice actor. ^^

Really, the story seems boring so far, the characters behave silly and the animation isn't very clean, but I will give it one or two more episodes to decide if I drop it or not.

The maincharacter is a bore, I don't think that will change, but some of the other characters look nice. Corny and silly but still somehow nice.

Aug 20, 2009 11:25 AM

canis said:
The "sister" of that guy who died

I thought it was his wife xD

Feb 27, 2011 1:50 PM

Wow it's getting a bit confusing... but I like it :) I think the story will be interesting, I hope I won't be dissapointed ^^