Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2014 3:17 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
1. Yurika almost confessing her love for kaede was hawt. I'm rooting for them to win

2. Ichigo calling mikuru x mizuki newlyweds was funny. I'd say mikuru is the wife cuz she seems less aggressive than mizuki

3. Not expecting the rest to be mikuru x mizuki. They have more experience.

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 8, 2014 10:53 PM

Jun 2011
2. Ichigo calling mikuru x mizuki newlyweds was funny. I'd say mikuru is the wife cuz she seems less aggressive than mizuki

0.0 I... was thinking the same thing. I was like "0.o Er, did Ichigo just basically call them lesbians? *Shrug* -_- Well, okay. Mikuru is the wife, Mizuki is the husband. End story."
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
May 9, 2014 12:13 PM

Mar 2014
lol, everyone else is tense as fudge and Mizuki&Mikuru are just laughing along XD
May 10, 2014 5:30 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. Why are they so stiff? Them girls need to relax like Double M.
May 10, 2014 7:23 AM

Sep 2009
am i the only one who noticed that the younger sibling seem alot older then before.
May 10, 2014 7:21 PM

Dec 2011
komic said:
am i the only one who noticed that the younger sibling seem alot older then before.

lol, true, Raichi and Noelle are growing older by the day.
Also: Poor Noelle.
May 14, 2014 6:20 PM

Jul 2008
komic said:

Yeah they have been growing up lately. I feel so bad for Noelle XD Raichi was basically like "no way I am not dating her".

Great episode. Love that Mizuki is back in the show. I missed her.

The winners of the cup have to be either Double M or Ichigo/Seira, unless the show does another Tristar scenario and picks someone that wouldn't be obvious. Either way, I hope the winning team actually puts on a performance that is amazing. I don't just want to see the same old insert performances and then have one group randomly win because they were "better".
Oct 24, 2014 9:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Mizuki keeping the show in top form.

Go get'm Strawberry/Seira. You can topple Double M.

Raichi x Noelle would be a great couple, but we all know Raichi has his eyes set on Aoi only.

Sep 10, 2021 1:53 AM

Feb 2020
Ichigo calling Mizuki and Mikuru newlyweds was pretty cute. I think they would make a perfect couple.

And the same thing goes with Yukari and Kaede. <3

Feb 2, 11:42 PM

May 2019
Raichi looks alot more grown up there. Yurika has already move on from her first love to Kaede. The winner is obviously gonna be Ichigo Seira pairing for sure eventhough I still think that Seira is just not deserving at all to be Ichigo's equal. They would never be perfect partners because she is just already too perfect from the beginning of her introduction. Possibly these case also apply on Double M too.

Mizuki be like: hot damn I gotta change a random florist to be an idol because I was inspired by her. Really?
VivaceRexFeb 3, 12:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
Today, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.