Forum Settings
Forums

MAL-Fiction: MAL Saga Online: (Current Chapter: Twenty-two)

New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 20, 2014 6:08 PM
Dec 2013
Zetrin said:
kill Zetrin

Fixed :D
May 20, 2014 6:12 PM

Dec 2013
NarTaco said:
Zetrin said:
kill the taco for being a taco

That was needed, thanks
May 20, 2014 6:14 PM

Sep 2012
Shipping Zetrin x Narta
May 20, 2014 6:23 PM

Nov 2013
Capricious_Smile said:
Shipping Zetrin x Narta

I was actually planning something like this, but more of a one-sided love.

Though I had second thoughts.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
May 20, 2014 6:48 PM

Oct 2013
Little fucker took muh money for muh tacos, I'll wreck his shiz
May 20, 2014 7:36 PM
Dec 2013
Zetrin said:
NarTaco said:
Zetrin said:
kill Zetrin for being snooping

That was needed, thanks

Anytime.
May 20, 2014 10:39 PM

Nov 2013
Chapter 20: Astonguard Part 4

Emerald ran her index finger along a row of tomes. She whispered inaudibly to herself as she walked down the section on the second floor. 'Here!' Emerald picked a thick tome of the shelf. It was old and in tatters. She had to hold the bind of the book in place. 'Spells for a healer' was the title of the book. Emerald did a quick skim of the pages before slamming it shut again. 'Perfect! Just what I was looking for.' she smiled. Emerald walked to the librarian's desk for the second floor. 'You would like to borrow this book young lass?' she asked. 'No' Emerald chimed. 'I'll buy it.' the librarian looked annoyed. 'Sorry. We don't sell our books. Library policy.' Emerald emptied a pouch of coins onto the librarians desk. The librarian's eyes widened and she looked around the room suspiciously. 'I suppose I can turn a blind eye...' she whispered. 'I thought as much.' Emerald grinned.

Uno dodged and weaved around the crowd in pursuit of the boy. 'STOP RUNNING, KID!' Uno fumed. He caught a glimpse of the hooded boy turning into an alley, his silver fringe dancing in the wind. Uno bumped into a merchant making him drop his goods. 'Sorry old man!' he called back as he veered into the alley. The boy slid under a wooden fence, Uno cleared the fence in a single jump just seconds after. The hot pursuit continued for miles through the alleys, ducking and dodging obstacles, progressing deeper into the slums of the city. The boy didn't seem familiar with the streets. He turned whenever possible attempting to escape the hunger-crazy, angry Uno. The boy dashed down a long alley pushing over crates in an attempt to block Uno's path. Futile. Uno barged through the crates like nothing. Both of them were on their last legs. The boy took an impulsive turn at a crossroads and came to an imediate stop. A dead end.

Capri dangled her legs from Yoro's shoulders as Yoro lugged her around the Eastern District as she tucked in to a large sandwich. Yoro had asked almost every passerby about the old-man, but had returned no results. It was already mid-late afternoon and Yoro's shoulders were stiff and his legs were tired. 'This is hopeless...' Yoro sighed. 'I suppose we should start heading back to the Inn, eh Capri?' Yoro looked at Capri from over his shoulder. 'I suppose so.' she said before she swallowed a mouth full of sandwich. Yoro started heading towards the mainstreet once again. He crossed a cross roads without turning and down a flight of stairs. He turned another corner. Something flashed in front of his eyes and he braced for impact. There was a thud as the collider fell onto his backside. Yoro remained standing. He blinked. 'Korrvo? What are you doing here?' Korrvo shot up to his feet. 'Yoro! Capri! We've gotta get away from here!'

The doorknob to the Inn basement shut behind Asa and he began to walk down the staircase. He hoped to see Lime waiting when he reached the bottom. He had searched all day and couldn't find him. Asa's hopes were quickly dashed as he reached the bottom. He was the first to arrive. 'Korrvo is going to kill me...' Asa whimpered as he slumped down into a chair.

End of Chapter
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
May 20, 2014 10:50 PM

Oct 2013
The fuck did Asa do?

Get Uno to eat the kid
May 20, 2014 11:53 PM
Mar 2013
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Little fucker took muh money for muh tacos, I'll wreck his shiz...Get Uno to eat the kid
Of all the people the little kid chose to steal from, it had to be you. I feel bad for him ^^ You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Uno actually did that.

I should've realized it sooner, but it's ironic that my character is in a library when Victorique lives inside one in the anime. Why would Korrvo kill Asa? Speaking of Korrvo, I thought he was at the library.

Everyone is just running off on their own :( Uno, Zetrin, Emerald, Asa, Lime (but this one was not by choice). So much for sticking together.
May 21, 2014 12:24 AM

Nov 2013
UnoPuntoCinco said:
The fuck did Asa do?

Get Uno to eat the kid

He lost his little brother?

Can't believe nobody knows who the kid is. I thought I made it pretty obvious.

emeraldrosary said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Little fucker took muh money for muh tacos, I'll wreck his shiz...Get Uno to eat the kid
Speaking of Korrvo, I thought he was at the library.

Everyone is just running off on their own :( Uno, Zetrin, Emerald, Asa, Lime (but this one was not by choice). So much for sticking together.

Korrvo had a good reason. Emerald went to find a book to have power-up material.
May 21, 2014 12:42 AM

Oct 2013
I see, there are so much characters and do much fics that is hard to remember all the details
May 21, 2014 3:40 AM

Nov 2013
Chapter 21: Astonguard Part 5.

Day 1, 5.30 PM.

Yoro ran alongside Korrvo with Capri on his shoulders, the sun was beginning to set and only a few people here and there occupied the streets of Astonguard. 'What exactly are we running from?' Yoro called out. 'I didn't get a proper look myself!' Korrvo yelled out 'But it definitely tried to kill me!' Yoro didn't quite understand. It? Meaning it wasn't human. A monster, here in the city? Yoro felt Capri stiffen on his shoulders. 'Behind us!' Capri cried out. Yoro turned his head. Two horned beasts emerged from a shadow in the wall. They were totally devoid of colour, save for a piercing red glow emenating from the beast's square eyes. They took a humaoid posture, running on their hind legs, yet had bodies like buffalo's. Yoro couldn't believe his eyes as one of the beasts began to speak. 'You have dug too far into the affairs of the underworld. You shall suffer the same fate as the man named Artemis, who used to belong in this city.' The voice was hollow and it echoed off the walls of the buildings surrounding them. 'What the hell did you do Korrvo!?' Yoro yelled. Korrvo didn't answer. Yoro was running out of breath. Capri removed the scarf around her mouth and dived towards the pursuing monsters. It was over in almost an instant.

*Two hours earlier, at the lord's estate*

'You must be Sir Goh and Sir Kousoku.' an elegant voice said as the pair closed the front gate. Goh and Kousoku took a weary defensive stance. A butler in a navy-blue pinstripe suit was standing on the pathway. 'Relax sirs. Master Tindon has been anticipating your arrival for many months now.' Goh and Kousoku looked at each other in disbelief. 'This way sirs. Master Tindon doesn't like waiting.' Goh stepped sharply in the butler's direction. 'Wait just a goddamn minute!' Goh sounded annoyed. 'How the hell do you know our names? Anticipating us? Don't fuck with me ya bastard. Just who the hell are you and what do you want?' The butler winced. He seemed offended. 'There is no need to adopt such a vulgar attitude, Sir Goh. I am merely the messenger. Master Tindon has all the answers you seek. This way please.' The butler gracefully turned on his heels and began to lead the way.

*Meanwhile in an unknown location*

'Theres... Nowhere... To run... Now!' Uno managed to say through a series of huffing and puffing. The silver haired boy was backed against the wall. His brown hood concealed the majority of his face. 'I'll be taking back my money now. Jesus christ. Now I have to have a late lunch.' Uno took a step forward, and the boy reacted instantly by creating a fireball in his hands. 'Stay back.' he said. Uno complied. He felt like he'd heard the boy's voice before, but he wasn't familiar with it. 'Sure.' Uno said. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity, Although Uno couldn't actually see his eyes. Uno was getting annoyed. Uno reached under his jacket and swiftly selected a wind potion and threw the flask at the ground 'STOP HIDING, GODDAMMIT!. The boy responded instantly, releasing his fireball at Uno, but the flask's wind effect blew out the fireball and simultaneously blew the hood off of the boys head. The wind died down and the two looked into each other's eyes once again. Uno blinked. 'Lime?'

End of chapter
May 21, 2014 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
THAT PLOT TWIST

I doubt I had a hand in this however.
May 21, 2014 6:20 AM
Dec 2013
Lime has joined the dark side :O
May 21, 2014 9:25 AM

Aug 2013
What happened to me and Lupa? we've been out of sight for like 4 chapters
May 21, 2014 11:49 AM

Nov 2013
Kibura_Iburasa said:
What happened to me and Lupa? we've been out of sight for like 4 chapters

Next chapter
May 21, 2014 4:00 PM

Nov 2013
I really want more main characters.

If you want to be in it, or if you can refer someone who geniunely wants to be a character, then please do so.
May 21, 2014 4:03 PM

Jan 2013
I kinda wanted to be in it, but I think it's to late....
But It's a nice fanfic so far!
May 21, 2014 4:15 PM

Nov 2013
Insanity- said:

No, no! It's never too late!

Do you still wanna be in it?
May 21, 2014 4:23 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm see if Astros http://myanimelist.net/profile/Astros477

or

Cabacc2 wants in, maybe

http://myanimelist.net/profile/cabacc2

Both are rather active around here.
May 21, 2014 4:25 PM

Jan 2013
God-of-Harem said:
Insanity- said:

Sure, that would be nice!
May 22, 2014 12:18 AM

Nov 2013
Insanity- said:
God-of-Harem said:
Insanity- said:

Sure, that would be nice!

Good! I have plans for you already!

By the way guys, Chapter 22 is going to be loooooong as. longest chapter yet and full of plot. I'm planning to start writing soon and have it posted by the next 3-5 hours.
May 22, 2014 4:53 AM

Nov 2013
Note: In the following chapter, Crowley, Burnes and Tindon nade up names and aren't MAL Users.

Chapter 22: Astonguard Part 6

*2 Days Ago in a bar in Astonguard*

'Simply degrading!' said an English-like voice  to himself as his tankard slammed down into the mahogany bar. 'Oi! You still spoutin' that nonsense Crowley? Get over it would ya mate? I done heard enough o' you already.' growled a coarse voice, obviously drunk. Crowley looked over to his companion who was scrathing his crotch while skulling his tenth tankard of the evening. 'A man without a single strand of dignity wouldn't understand humiliation, Burnes.' Crowley took a sip from his tankard once again. 'Not that I'd consider you a man anyway...' Burnes was busy trying to pick up a whore to actually listen. 'What was 'at Crowley? Sounded like you were talkin' shit again.' Crowley felt like a fool for even trying to talk sense with Burnes. 'All my gold, and all of my men, taken from me in a blink of an eye! Then I was spared? Don't screw with me!' a grin spread across Burnes' face. 'You 'avin' an argument with ya self mate? An' weren't you the one who ran away with your between your legs?' Crowley scowled. 'It's called a tactical retreat.' Burnes relished having the advantage in the argument. 'Forkin' over your entire wallet and haulin'' ass a hundred miles to the capital. Sounds like real tactical shit there mate.' Crowley's empty tankard slammed into Burnes' forehead putting him to sleep, and Crowley sunk his head into his hands. His attention was snagged by a couple of travellers gossiping in the corner.

'Did you hear? They say a party killed a Legendary Beast not far from the city. The leader wore a horned helmet and spikey armour, tinted red like blood.' Two hands slammed down onto the table. They belonged to Crowley. 'WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?' he bellowed. The two gossipers looked frightened. 'J-just a rumour floating around. P-probably not true eh?' the first one said. 'S-sounds ridiculous right?' added the second one. He instantly regretted opening his mouth. 'NO!' Crowley screamed and the two men jumped. 'This is PERFECT' he yelled putting extra emphasis on the last word. 'Well done gentlemen!' Crowley exclaimed. 'Have a drink on me!' he slid a gold coin on the table and pat the gossiper's shoulder and skipped away.

Hundreds of thoughts were racing through Crowley's mind. He was going to pay the lad who stole his honour back tenfold. 'Say goodbye to your integrity kiddo.' he said to himself leaving the bar.

*The present, Day 1, 5.30PM*

The door to Lord Tindon's study was made of oak and had engravings of ancient texts. 'Sirs, please enter.' The butler gestured to the door. 'Master Tindon is waiting. 'Yeah, whatever.' Goh growled, still upset. The door swung open as Kousoku pushed it. A fireplace crackled in the corner of the room and bookshelves may as well have doubled as walls. Tindon's freshly waxed desk was sat at the head of the room. The chair that Tindon sat in was huge. As Goh got closer he realised that the chair wasn't big, Lord Tindon was actually incredibly short. 'Ah, Kousoku and Goh! You've finally arrived.' Tindon hopped down off of his chair and walked towards them. 'I never thought that the Lord of Astonguard would be a kid.' Goh said. Tindon smirked. 'Kid? I'm 43.' There was a silence. A tiny laugh escaped from the corner of Goh's mouth. He couldn't contain it any longer, he burst out laughing. Kousoku couldn't help but smile a little as well. 'So dwarfism exists in Crave Saga Online too huh?' Goh managed through his fit of laughter wiping away a tear from his eyes. The butler had already entered the room. 'Might I remind you sirs, that you are speaking with royalty right now.' Goh's laughing quickly subsided. 'It's fine' Tindon said. 'Hardly the first time I've been laughed at. At any rate you two, take a seat. We have much to discuss.'

'Are you sure you know where this old man is?' Lupa asked for perhaps the hundreth time this afternoon. 'We've been following you all afternoon.' Lupa scratched his head. 'Of course she doesn't. She's clearly whack in the brain.' Kibura stammered. 'Look lady,' Kibura grabbed Narta's collar and brought her in real close. 'I don't know what games you're playing, but we don't have time for them. So I suggest you take us to where we want, or we're leaving. Narta pushed Kibura off of her. 'Don't get rough with me lass. Take a deep breath? We're almost there.' Kibura scoffed. 'Well then by all means, lead the way.' Narta turned on her heels. She'd led the two around the longest route possible, to make sure that she wasn't being followed. It seemed safe, but she couldn't shake a weird feeling in her gut. It's nothing, she told herself. 'This way.' Narta turned into an alley. They walked down the deserted alley for at least a hundred meters. A single door that looked like it hadn't been opened for a millennium was on the wall of they alley's dead end. 'You seriously expect us to come in here? You're insane lady. We're leaving.' Kibura turned to leave. 'No. I don't think you are.' Narta clicked her fingers and Lupa and Kibura instantly felt drowsy. They couldn't retain consciousness. 'You...Bitch...' Kibura whispered before she passed out.

Uno was staring into the eyes of Lime. Something seemed off, like he wasn't exactly himself. It's not like Lime needed that money. What exactly was going on? 'I'll be leaving now.' Lime said. 'Like hell you will be!' Uno said angrily. 'Why did you take the money?' Uno asked Lime. 'I cannot answer that question.' Lime said. Uno realised what was going on. Lime was being controlled.

End of Chapter

That chapter was shorter than I wanted it to be, because I'm tired and I want to sleep.
May 22, 2014 5:15 AM
Mar 2013
Kibura should've trusted her instincts. Will we see Kibura and Lupa running around like Lime now? Speaking of Lime I'm interested to see if he will battle Uno. Either that or it'll we'll get the cliched "he got away" line from Uno.
May 22, 2014 6:54 AM
Dec 2013
Things are getting interesting.
May 22, 2014 7:02 AM

Nov 2013
In case I didn't get it through:

Crowley is the Bandit Leader from earlier on in the story.
May 22, 2014 7:03 AM

Dec 2013
I wonder what Narta's planning to do with Lupa and Kibura

God-of-Harem said:
Yeah, I caught that.
May 22, 2014 8:03 AM

Nov 2013
Not many people a reading this anymore, huh?

Might start writing another MALfic while I continue this one.
May 22, 2014 8:31 AM
Mar 2013
God-of-Harem said:

I figured. He's the only person we know that holds a grudge against Goh. I knew letting him go would come back to haunt us ;_;

God-of-Harem said:

Well it is summer time so maybe everyone's outside right now. I gotta admit, it's hard to find time for MAL when there's a bright sunny day outside.

If you're going to write a new fic, will it possibly be a cross-over to this story?
May 22, 2014 9:28 AM

Nov 2013
emeraldrosary said:

God-of-Harem said:

Well it is summer time so maybe everyone's outside right now. I gotta admit, it's hard to find time for MAL when there's a bright sunny day outside.

If you're going to write a new fic, will it possibly be a cross-over to this story?

Well it's 2.30am where I am, and pouring rain. I'm also in a tent out in the middle of practically nowhere, and Insomnia won't let me sleep, so I've got nothing better to do than type stories and upload them to MAL using my crappy mobile internet.

Sad, I know.

Also, I really want to write a whole new story with new characters. I sort of chose the theme of this story om impulse. I want to write a story about boxing maybe. Or maybe about war.
May 22, 2014 11:18 AM

Aug 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Kibura should've trusted her instincts. Will we see Kibura and Lupa running around like Lime now?

Noh way her mental strength is far too strong for that. Or is it stubbornness the greatest of human qualities.
May 22, 2014 12:05 PM

Jan 2013
I'm still reading it, I just comment when I see a need.
May 22, 2014 12:42 PM

Sep 2011
I'm still reading!!! I just lurkin' more than posting x.x;;

Kibura_Iburasa said:
emeraldrosary said:
Kibura should've trusted her instincts. Will we see Kibura and Lupa running around like Lime now?

Noh way her mental strength is far too strong for that. Or is it stubbornness the greatest of human qualities.

Pff, if they can get Lime then they could definitely get you! Not that I'm implying Lime is better, or, maybe I was? >] mehheh

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Jun 4, 2014 4:53 PM

Dec 2012
HistorysNo1Loser said:
Confirmed Characters
-pending-
1 free spot? Oh! Can I have that :D?!
Jun 4, 2014 4:58 PM

Nov 2013
Zymf said:
HistorysNo1Loser said:
Confirmed Characters
-pending-
1 free spot? Oh! Can I have that :D?!

Sure man. This fic is in hiatus though, while I work on my other one.

When I begin writing I'll put you in.
Jun 22, 2014 7:02 AM
Mar 2013
I've really missed this story. Any ETA when you're going to start continuing?
Jun 22, 2014 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
Hmmm... It doesn't look good. I don't know if I'll be able to continue.

I will try my best though.
Jun 22, 2014 2:50 PM
Mar 2013
Ah I see, well atleast now we know what to expect. Thanks for the update HaremMaster :)
Mar 19, 2015 1:10 AM

Nov 2013
It's been ages since I saw this story.

I just read through all the chapters, and I really enjoyed the whole thing. ><

That might sound self-absorbed, but I feel like I want to keep going.

Too bad I don't have any readers anymore >.>
Mar 19, 2015 8:36 AM

Jun 2014
Harems said:
It's been ages since I saw this story.

I just read through all the chapters, and I really enjoyed the whole thing. ><

That might sound self-absorbed, but I feel like I want to keep going.

Too bad I don't have any readers anymore >.>

Just read through all of your writing. You have at least one xD
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Mar 19, 2015 8:42 AM

Jun 2012
Yeah this was a cute story.

Might want to expand the cast just a little to try and grab new readers, but there are already a bunch of characters in the story that might not even be around MAL anymore.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - 8 hours ago

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
5 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
8 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
9 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
9 hours ago

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

25 by hypergoob »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.