Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Akuma no Riddle Episode 6 Discussion

Jul 2, 2014 4:46 PM

Tragic...

Jul 6, 2014 10:22 PM

That was sad. Yet it didn't hit me much with their deaths. I'm surprise to see 3 asassins go down. Shiena didn't even get a chance to get some action.

Jul 9, 2014 1:09 PM

For those who were always waiting for this, and that love to see deaths and sadness.. There is it!!

I know that most of you "LOVED" this episode because you saw death...

"Best episode so far....."

How interesting are the Human feeling and emotions (i mean... how can someone love something watching sadness, deaths and etc..). I doubt that if Kirigaya or Chitaru had not died.. most of you would like less the episode than if they had not died...It's different when you see/live a situation without be searching for it (or do not have other way than pass through something) than when you consciously search for it.

By the way, is not certain that Kemochi is dead (it was informed that she was hospitalized and got "sick" - Nio said it, why would she lie..?). It's possible that the amount of poison in the needle was not enough to kill Kenmochi, but it was enough to get her out of the way, bringing her [Kenmochi] just unconscious). But, you guys received a present anyway!! Because one thing sure (judging by the facts and logic) is most POSSIBLY (there are people who got stabbed in vital areas that survived) to be happened: Chitaru and Kirigaya died.. =D How cool no..? =) Resuming: Don't get amazed if all of them (Kirigaya, Chitaru and Kenmochi) are still alive (maybe they'll appear in the final episodes..? maybe.. i dont know, either), specially Kenmochi. I'm being very optimistic no? =P

Oh.. that end.. the music, the scenes, the lyrics...really sad but really amazing for its purpose.. and as always, it fit perfectly with the involved "assassins" of the episode...

PS.: I really got confused (and im still confused) about one thing in this episode:
(1) Chitaru saw and heard that Azuma or Ichinose is the responsible for dealing with Kenmochi with a poisoned needle (and that's why Azuma or Ichinose is one of the suspects to be the "Angel Trumpet");
(2) Then, Chitaru ask Kirigaya: "Did you deal with Kenmochi for my sake..?" (Now, fallowing Chitaru's "vision" and deduction, Kirigaya should be the "Angel Trumpet");
(3) But then, when Chitaru are fighting against Azuma, she says: "Ichinose was the one who deal with Kenmochi.." Now, Ichinose is the "Angel Trumpet".

Really confused.. We know from the beginning that Kirigaya was the "Angel Trumpet", but, seeing the things through Chitaru's vision/conclusion/deduction, it turns confused. Or i missed something and mixed the things up..? If yes, i'll be glad to be helped.. =)

Modified by Vi-, Jul 9, 2014 3:32 PM

Jul 12, 2014 8:48 PM
originanime

Definitely a step up from the last episode! Lots of feels in this one.

Aug 2, 2014 1:45 AM

Well!
That was messed up.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

Aug 2, 2014 4:53 PM
The feeeels :((

Sep 26, 2014 12:52 PM
meh...it was alright...oh and ALL stage productions end with entire cast going on stage and bowing to the crowd

Nov 25, 2014 2:18 PM

This was a pretty nice episode, quite liked that ED as well! Let's see what's next.

Feb 14, 2015 11:16 AM

maaaaaan, that really was upsetting..........even the other characters, even that bitch Isuke, jumped like 'oh, no, that's not happening' when they saw chitaru pulling out that knive...but fuck, it did happen......

Feb 15, 2015 3:55 PM

Best episode so far. Just when you get comfy with the one per episode count, they drop three in one like it's nothing. These assassins are wheels within wheels with their traps.

Jul 6, 2015 8:54 AM

Beautiful, beautiful episode. Loved it.

Shame the audience had no idea what was going on.

Sep 16, 2015 10:43 AM

What a bullsh*t ending imo. A play about two lovers dying actually results in two people dying? Nice tie-in, yes, but definitely felt deus-ex-machina-ish with those two gone so quickly.

Still, the best episode so far.

Sep 24, 2015 9:58 AM

Good thing they were playing Romeo and Juliet and everything made sence.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai

Apr 7, 2016 3:58 PM

Episode felt rushed but their deaths and the play went really well together. I would've started sobbing at the end if it weren't for that clueless clapping from the audience XDD

Jun 18, 2016 9:48 PM

So...this show is supposed to be bad?

I'm not really seeing any reason to dislike this. Someone enlighten me. Am I missing something?
>>Petition for a legal reform for the law regarding sexual violence in Japan<<

http://chng.it/tXTbL2yJgG

Aug 7, 2016 2:08 PM

2 deaths and one is sick or maybe already dead too.

Oct 5, 2016 3:27 AM

That loli is cute but when she Yandere not cute.

One girl got expelled so easily. There is a ending like that huh?

Namatame and Hitsugi double suicide on the play. That was ironic but I will give it 7/10.

ED Song: 3/5
ED Animation: 3/5

3.5/5

Dec 28, 2016 5:29 PM

Years later, rewatching this.... That scene still hits me hard. I'm very weak to these unfortunate circumstances leading to peoples' deaths... but they double suicided, and on stage no less.

Paralleling it with Romeo and Juliet, and actually integrating circumstances into the play, was nothing short of genius. Hitsugi knew that to make Chitaru happy, was for her (Angel Trumpet) to die, even though they love eachother. Upon her dying, Chitaru lost her love and chose to go with her.

That said, the knife could have missed her heart, and the poison was already shown to be not immediately fatal.
Modified by GenesisAria, Dec 28, 2016 5:35 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.

Apr 29, 2017 12:23 PM

Well, I was close to drop this series and I'm kinda glad I didn't. Tbh I didn't expect such a good episode anymore. Chitarus and Kirigayas tragic relationship in combination with the Romeo and Juliet topic was great. 8,5/10 for this episode.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Apr 2, 2019 4:32 AM

funkotaku said:
Definitely a step up from the last episode! Lots of feels in this one.

Was there? Everything about this felt rushed.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]