Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 18, 2009 7:35 PM

Apr 2007
Episode 25 does not look like a season finale based on the preview. I wonder if Oz's father will be revealed, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I really wish there'll be a 2nd season. But who knows when that'll be.
Sep 18, 2009 8:50 PM

May 2008
Didnt really like how they defeated that monster, looks like like the work of the will of the abyss

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 19, 2009 5:19 AM

Jul 2009
neverless said:
- That group of shooters from Pandora who shot in a formation pretty much fail ... seriously their accuracy must be way off or something , Gil + Oz had much better aiming throughout the episode

Yeah talk about a useless bunch of special agents =P
I mean Oz who fired a gun for (presumably) the very first time in his life nailed a head shot with little to no effort or aiming.

Also reuse the same looks much?
Honestly how hard can it be to at least draw few more unique chains.

Oz screams like a baby and the whole thing ends in a flash?
No this definitely where not one of the better episodes.

A real anticlimax after excitingly waiting for this.
Sep 19, 2009 5:49 AM

Oct 2008
It looked such an amazing start to the second last episode but the way the fight just came to an abrupt end sort of sucked. Maybe it was cause I was looking forward to seeing them fight and hoping that they may show Raven at one point :P

Wonder how it will end next week, the title suggest people start rejecting Oz :P
Sep 19, 2009 6:21 AM

Jan 2009
First of all, I'm not really a fan of Sharon, but her face in the beginning there was kinda priceless : 3
And then, we got the name of the episode, Kyrie, now that's not cliché at all xD

Break is pretty awesome when it comes to fighting with only a sword : p
Although Gil's not as awesome, since he's just standing there firing his bullets >.> tch

The bgm during Break's use of the Mad Hatter, sounds like something taken from Cowboy Bebop xD

Also all those chains were pretty ugliy as well xD Oh well, that's some flashy fighting scenes anyway : D

Giant dragon thingy appears? Too bad it's too strong for Alice huh?
Oh I see what they did there

Quite a good episode anyway, and a blushing Alice ^^
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 19, 2009 7:18 AM

Feb 2009
While I didn't particularly enjoy this episode (my sister, who doesn't even watch this show, walked in while I was watching it, stared at the screen for a few seconds and then said "looks like a filler"), and the next episode looks more like a halfway-through-the-series new-arc-introduction/old-arc-conclusion episode than the finale, I have to say that they're apparently trying to leave an open ending for a possible second season without messing things up irremediably i.e. not killing off any characters nor trying to explain things leaving plot holes everywhere. I have high hopes for a second season now.

Pandora unrelated: looks like in the final episodes of series with Victorian England-ish settings, the filler animators feel the need to burn a city. Apart for Pandora, I can remember Emma and Kuroshitsuji doing so. Weird.
Sep 19, 2009 7:59 AM

Mar 2009
I'm puking blood, awesome animation.
Sep 19, 2009 8:00 AM

Jan 2009
Poutiska said:
I'm puking blood, awesome animation.

Great going, keep it up, and you probably won't survive to see the last episode : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 20, 2009 2:34 AM
Feb 2009
ARRGGGHHHH!!!!! the whole part before the big dragon chain shows up was very VERY LAME!!!!! WTF with those lame pandora officer and those "all looks the same" chain??!!! (seriously, i think the action scene in PH is very lame...)

good thing at least they give us some insight of alice's memories...

conclusion:
Jaymie said:
IF ANYBODY ASKS, PANDORA HEARTS ENDED ON EPISODE 22 (until the next season starts, at least).

Period.
oblivious is a bliss
Sep 20, 2009 1:35 PM

Jun 2009
Jaymie said:
IF ANYBODY ASKS, PANDORA HEARTS ENDED ON EPISODE 22 (until the next season starts, at least).

Period.

Totally agree. I almost decided not to sub it...
Sep 20, 2009 2:11 PM
Jan 2008
Wow! What a HUGE drop on quality.
Sep 20, 2009 2:26 PM

Mar 2009
not much plot, but it was ok .. Oz+Alice = ok, some fights .. main thing though : BREAK & HIS HATTER ARE BEYOND GODLIKE .. srsly, rock on !
Sep 21, 2009 2:42 AM

May 2009
Jin_uzuki said:
Terrible episode, the whole "chains attack" was really pointless... and the action sequences were just LOL. How can they kill so many chains alone? :/
agree! it was bad episode.
Sep 22, 2009 12:46 AM

Nov 2007
wtf?! i don't care about the stupid chains attacking, is there any chance we`ll get to find our what happened in sabrie?!
Sep 22, 2009 7:27 AM

Apr 2009
Jaymie said:

Period.

That's what I tell myself.
Sep 22, 2009 9:06 AM

Sep 2008
_Gal_ said:
wtf?! i don't care about the stupid chains attacking, is there any chance we`ll get to find our what happened in sabrie?!

No ...
Sep 22, 2009 9:52 AM

Aug 2007
_Gal_ said:

lol in one episode? No.
Sep 22, 2009 5:42 PM

Jul 2009
lol that looked so lame when pandora's 'airforce' came over and started shooting chains with crappy looking red and rainbow beams.
Sep 22, 2009 9:47 PM

Jan 2009
cuscowrx said:
lol that looked so lame when pandora's 'airforce' came over and started shooting chains with crappy looking red and rainbow beams.

I felt like 7 years old, all over again xD
But sure, that just looked pure strange, not fitting at all >.<
Sep 23, 2009 2:38 AM

Feb 2008
i watched the preview for the other episodes, and they looked like the following episode, although not entirely. what i mean is, some parts of those preview didn't even appear in the following episode. heck, the titles didn't even come close to the actual ones.

anyway, i really believe the past 2 episodes were just fillers. the anime is closing in behind the manga, which means that either fillers must be created to give more time for the manga to progress, or stop the anime and just continue it in another season.
Sep 24, 2009 1:13 AM

May 2008
Lol a giant version of Jabberwocky, how nice. So when did Oz learn how to use a gun? No really, his shooting looks more good then it should be. And what was the whole point of this whole "chains attacking the city" thing. Oz just yells "STOPP" and its all over? Felt kind of anti-climatic imo xD

Well either way, this episode made me more confused then I should be. Especially regarding the Will of the Abyss. I wonder how they are going to end everything in the next episode.
Sep 24, 2009 2:23 AM

Jan 2009
Fabrice said:
I wonder how they are going to end everything in the next episode.

Second season *nods* At least I hope so : D
Sep 24, 2009 6:30 AM

Aug 2008
After episode 23 I thought 'hey, it looks like Xebec actually know what they're doing with this thing' but that episode was all a bit...eh, rubbish. The animation quality shot up but it felt like they did that in order to draw attention away from the rather nonsensical story-line that was unfolding on screen.

All in all, that defo felt like filler. And not the funny filler type stuff that involved the characters arm-wrestling. The bad filler that's just random fights that lead to almost nowhere
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog
Sep 25, 2009 4:38 PM

Sep 2008
So this is where it starts to break of from the manga then, eh?
D:
Sep 25, 2009 7:23 PM

Jul 2008
Wistaire said:
This episode seriously deserves a "What is this I don't even..." comment.
MTE

BEGINNER
Sep 25, 2009 10:33 PM

Apr 2009
I liked the episode, but I guess in a way it was kind of filler-like. At least, that's what everyone's agreeing on. :/ I liked the whole "attack on the city" thing, but the last battle did seem rather anti-climactic. Go Oz and his super yell! Hmm, I just don't feel like it should end now judging by how the anime has been going for the last couple of episodes. Don't know how they're going to end everything in the next episode, so hopefully there might be a second season or something.
Sep 27, 2009 2:34 AM

Nov 2007
W-where did the Pandora Hearts I love to death go? T-t-this can't possibly be it. I mean, wtf, the Will of the Abyss felt lonely and resulted in a bunch of generic chains attacking a city, and Oz saved the day by shouting loud enough that his voice transcended time and space reached the Abyss and... what? The worst part of it all really, was the fact that all the chains that attacked the city were reused deisgns from the past episodes. Seriously, is there no variety in that broken toy-box called the Abyss? At least have those dolls in Alice's room be the attackers or something. That's something different. Don't get me started on Pandora's forces having worse aim than a 15 year old boy.
Sep 27, 2009 5:52 PM

Feb 2009
Damn, Oz threw away Liam's gun, what an ungrateful brat. And where did he learn to shoot better than trained Pandora soldiers?
Sep 30, 2009 6:58 PM

Jul 2008
giant battlefield, and break owns all!!!!
and even baskervilles show up and help, odd
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 30, 2009 10:39 PM

Dec 2007
Wasn't that cute, Oz was trying to be manly : D

I lol'd when he ran out of bullets and then just threw the gun away XD
Oct 1, 2009 3:36 PM

Feb 2009
Eh. I hate it when the boss-fight ends in the "just so"-way. And that dragon thing didn't even look chain-ish.
Oct 2, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
Two words. "Epic fail".
If I could fly...
Oct 3, 2009 5:52 PM

Apr 2007
I am so glad this little filler thing only took 2 episodes. This was more boring than some of the earlier ones by far. Hopefully the last episode won't be as bad :/
Oct 12, 2009 6:45 AM

Aug 2008
This really was a bad episode...
It seemed like whatever was going on, wasn't from the actual storyline, and from the first moment seemed like a filler. I hope the last episode isn't a completely different ending than the manga. I hope they just wait for the manga to finish and make a second season out of the rest.

I really hope so!! Pandora Hearts is such a great series!!
Oct 30, 2009 9:45 PM

Sep 2009
They pulled a godzilla on us.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
Dec 10, 2009 5:00 PM
Feb 2009
g0d 1 more ep not coo0l
Dec 25, 2009 4:13 PM

Aug 2009
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.

Okay, I didn't really get what was going on back there. So, the Will of Abyss got mad and unleashed all those chains? Hmm, I guess she's just sad, just like her twin Alice.

I didn't get why that dragon chain got defeated so easily. Oz must be like really damn strong. That or he just resembles Jack, that's why, since the Will of Abyss really values Jack.
Jan 11, 2010 11:24 AM

Sep 2008
Not bad at all for filler. It's kind of a necessary evil I guess, to end the series in some sort of way without being just an abrupt halt in the middle of a story arc. I hope the final episode will deliver in some way though.
I did like how they went full-circle in a way for Oz's character development (working off the whole discussion with Elliot on self-sacrifice and all). I wonder if this is it then for the Will of the Abyss, or if there will be something more in the next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2010 10:42 AM

Jan 2010
Ehmm... Even without having read the manga throughout the entire episode I was thinking: "I'm sure this is not in the manga." It had a completely different feel to it. O.o
I will forgive them if next episode is better.
Aug 22, 2010 1:03 PM

Dec 2009
I can't belive this! Ada! She was shopping in the city, but they totally forgot about her.
What the hell?!

PS. Oz X Alice were cute.
Oct 29, 2010 11:18 PM

Aug 2010
Okay so that sucked.
Dec 25, 2010 1:45 AM
Jul 2010
Zakuro_Konata said:
The Pandora guys couldn't aim the giant monsters in front of them... And Oz alone, who probably have never hold a gun before, got a bullseye. That for me is BULLSHIT.
And don't forget about the recicled chains. WTF they were all destroyed before, they couldn't appear again! ¬¬ those producers have no imagination whatsoever...

This. I didn't think this episode was any better than "ok"... All of those chains appearing out of nowhere was pointless and made no sense. It seems like they did it just to get a fighting scene to happen. They reused past designs and Oz shooting better than the Pandora guys was just stupid. What kinda saved this a bit was the character development with Oz finally feeling that he should leave and realizing he was not some worthless thing that could be sacrificed with no harm to anyone else.
Mar 4, 2011 8:51 PM

Jul 2010
it seems definitly impossible to finish everything together in one episode, the have to have a second season.

May 23, 2011 1:25 AM

Feb 2011
@ the last part <333
Jul 25, 2011 8:43 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was slightly intense but overall, weak.
Feb 22, 2012 10:52 AM

Nov 2011
The way that giant chain was defeated was horrible, I feel like it was gimped. I don't understand how they will so anything to solve all the current problems at hand with just 1 more episode to go.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Mar 21, 2012 5:04 PM

Mar 2009
It was mostly boring.
Jul 30, 2012 2:41 PM

May 2012
Epic battle and epic ending! Up to the last episode and the specials :D
Aug 22, 2012 1:25 PM
Jun 2012
i was expecting raven to fight in this episode :(
Aug 24, 2012 12:45 PM
Jul 2012
Really disappointing episode, just like the previous one... Seriously, the story in the manga is absolutely brilliant and what authors of the anime presented us here was so poor and boring...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

25 by DeeLovesCats »»
Apr 2, 8:40 AM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Clarsiso - Jul 23, 2009

89 by Snow-crystal »»
Sep 7, 2023 11:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.