18.4%
20 - 29
11.6%
10 - 19
6.4%
1 - 9 (LOL)
13.0%
484 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 30, 2014 1:23 PM
Dec 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Korrvo said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
-

Yea I've heard all of those before, and none of them are actual criticisms of the show's actual quality, but simply what you'd rather see compared to what they are actually trying to give you, of which they are very good at doing.

Based Madhouse.

In other words, it's an "over-the-top ecchi comedy with a story", and none of those criticisms were of how the show does that badly. Thus they were simply criticisms based on your taste, but your taste alone does not make something mediocre.

There is hardly any denying that the show is good at what it does, and that's why it's as popular and ranked as highly as it is.

Oh my god. You people....that's still the lamest defense I will ever see for a show and yet gets used so often and basically is an argument that says there is no valid way to criticize something for not meeting expectations bases on the theory that it was never meant to in the first place. It's such convenient bullshit when you just get to dismiss any persons criticising of the show by saying that its just it not meeting there expectations. Guess fucking what, its still a criticism and you can be as dismissive of it as you want but its still not going to change peoples opinions. That's up to the show itself. Sorry I'm not just settling for the mediocrity the show gives me and voting perfect scores every week just because it settles for mediocrity itself and I'm apparently supposed to just accept that for what it is. Something can be designed to do something lesser than what the viewer would have liked and people can still find it bad.

The show doesn't meet my standard for good, fucking deal with it and stop trying to argue that my own standards and receptions are invalid because they don't meet people's ever sliding scale of standards.

....yeah... no superiority complex at all...

Sarcasm aside, sorry, but saying "This show is mediocre" is not the same as "I think this show is mediocre". One will be treated as a fact, the other opinion. And obviously, what you said is not a fact.

A question I want to ask. Why did you care so much about other people's views on this show? I tried to look for something pleasant from you and honestly I could not find it, at least on anything related to NGNL. you even bash this show on the crew's comments.It is almost as if you hate the show. Why is that I wonder...

About this show is popular because of hype.. I usually watch baka-tsuki's recent changes regularly and read any of the light novel that I like the synopsis. I stumbled upon NGNL and like it, then looking at anichart I found out that NGNL would have an anime adaptation, and so far I like it. I rarely go to anime community like this site, but on ep 6 I came here to find an explanation for the "Eos Lumos" and others. So am I liking this anime because of hype?

A little courtesy can go a long way
May 30, 2014 1:33 PM

Oct 2007
mirailianil said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Korrvo said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
-

Yea I've heard all of those before, and none of them are actual criticisms of the show's actual quality, but simply what you'd rather see compared to what they are actually trying to give you, of which they are very good at doing.

Based Madhouse.

In other words, it's an "over-the-top ecchi comedy with a story", and none of those criticisms were of how the show does that badly. Thus they were simply criticisms based on your taste, but your taste alone does not make something mediocre.

There is hardly any denying that the show is good at what it does, and that's why it's as popular and ranked as highly as it is.

Oh my god. You people....that's still the lamest defense I will ever see for a show and yet gets used so often and basically is an argument that says there is no valid way to criticize something for not meeting expectations bases on the theory that it was never meant to in the first place. It's such convenient bullshit when you just get to dismiss any persons criticising of the show by saying that its just it not meeting there expectations. Guess fucking what, its still a criticism and you can be as dismissive of it as you want but its still not going to change peoples opinions. That's up to the show itself. Sorry I'm not just settling for the mediocrity the show gives me and voting perfect scores every week just because it settles for mediocrity itself and I'm apparently supposed to just accept that for what it is. Something can be designed to do something lesser than what the viewer would have liked and people can still find it bad.

The show doesn't meet my standard for good, fucking deal with it and stop trying to argue that my own standards and receptions are invalid because they don't meet people's ever sliding scale of standards.

Sarcasm aside, sorry, but saying "This show is mediocre" is not the same as "I think this show is mediocre". One will be treated as a fact, the other opinion. And obviously, what you said is not a fact.

A question I want to ask. Why did you care so much about other people's views on this show? I tried to look for something pleasant from you and honestly I could not find it, at least on anything related to NGNL. you even bash this show on the crew's comments.It is almost as if you hate the show. Why is that I wonder...

About this show is popular because of hype.. I usually watch baka-tsuki's recent changes regularly and read any of the light novel that I like the synopsis. I stumbled upon NGNL and like it, then looking at anichart I found out that NGNL would have an anime adaptation, and so far I like it. I rarely go to anime community like this site, but on ep 6 I came here to find an explanation for the "Eos Lumos" and others. So am I liking this anime because of hype?

You get what you give as I keep saying, it's not a superiority complex, some people are just behaving childishly. This latest argument all started with some smart ass basically asking critics of the show to come out and play to which I'm more than willing to oblige. I don't know, I don't know how anybody could possibly see anything special in this show, but unlike some I'm not trying to stop people from having those opinions, yet some of this shows fans seem to crave conflict with it's detractors so it's certainly an interesting message being sent my way.

Anyway I'm not going to talk much about the hype wave this show is riding anymore because if people don't see it that way there's really not much else to be said there. Also I've already said I think not everyone is claiming this show is an objective masterpiece because of the hype wave, it's pretty easy to tell the difference between who and who isn't though. I also don't particularly hate this show, but I was actually kind of expecting to enjoy it because it's premise seemed neat on paper. I definitely have a distinct loathing for this shows more obnoxious and defensive fans, but that's kind of a separate issue.

DreamingBeats said:
ITT: "how dare you criticize my favorite show, i'll fight till the end until you admit that this series is a masterpiece"

It almost seems that way doesn't it? Like I have to wonder what people like Takuan Soho's goal is. Do they expect me to suddenly just go, "oh yeah the show meant it that way so that must mean it's all okay and it's great" just out of the blue because he keeps trying to hammer in that I need to lower my standards or whatever his point is cause I've got news for people that think it's going to happen like that.
May 30, 2014 2:00 PM
Dec 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
mirailianil said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Korrvo said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
-

Based Madhouse.

You get what you give as I keep saying, it's not a superiority complex, some people are just behaving childishly. This latest argument all started with some smart ass basically asking critics of the show to come out and play to which I'm more than willing to oblige. I don't know, I don't know how anybody could possibly see anything special in this show, but unlike some I'm not trying to stop people from having those opinions, yet some of this shows fans seem to crave conflict with it's detractors so it's certainly an interesting message being sent my way.

Anyway I'm not going to talk much about the hype wave this show is riding anymore because if people don't see it that way there's really not much else to be said there. Also I've already said I think not everyone is claiming this show is an objective masterpiece because of the hype wave, it's pretty easy to tell the difference between who and who isn't though. I also don't particularly hate this show, but I was actually kind of expecting to enjoy it because it's premise seemed neat on paper. I definitely have a distinct loathing for this shows more obnoxious and defensive fans, but that's kind of a separate issue.

DreamingBeats said:
ITT: "how dare you criticize my favorite show, i'll fight till the end until you admit that this series is a masterpiece"

It almost seems that way doesn't it? Like I have to wonder what people like Takuan Soho's goal is. Do they expect me to suddenly just go, "oh yeah the show meant it that way so that must mean it's all okay and it's great" just out of the blue because he keeps trying to hammer in that I need to lower my standards or whatever his point is cause I've got news for people that think it's going to happen like that.

*shrug*
I don't know

Here is the thing.
The way I see it, your "argument" is similar to a man saying "Barcelona football club sucks" surrounded by 1000 Barcelona fans in Barcelona. And the man keep saying that over and over again. When he was asked why he answered something like "The players are not good enough", "their playstyle are too offensive", "lack of fast play" "The players only focused on looks" and so on. Most likely after that the man will surely get lynched.

So,
Is the man telling the truth? Maybe, maybe not

Is the man's arguments good enough? Maybe, maybe not

Is the man deserved to be lynched? Maybe, maybe not

Whose fault is it that the man get lynched? Imho it is the man himself

So yea...
Anyway, this is just my opinion.
May 30, 2014 2:22 PM

Dec 2013
Well, no episode has been boring, its highly enjoyable. I could see why it climbs up every week.
May 30, 2014 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
I like this show and i would guess 30-50. But seriously, who gives a shit about a show's rating. The only thing I use the ratings for is to find decent shows. There is a greater likelihood that I will also like a highly rated show (law of averages) but a few of the top rated shows have been quite mediocre from my point of view. If I like a show that's badly rated it doesn't change my opinion.
May 30, 2014 2:52 PM
Oct 2012
mirailianil said:

Only change I would make:
1: Barcelona football sucks
2: Why
1: "The players are not good enough"
2: They have more premium players than any other team in the league
1: They still are not good enough, they lack fast play
2: But they outrun most of the other teams
1: They are still not fast enough; their players are too offensive
2: even if they rank 1st in offense, they rank 4th in the league in defense
1: That is still not defensive enough, and what I meant is that I find them personally offensive
2: But they won the humanitarian award as the team who collectively donated the most time for charity.
1: Yeah, but I hate Spanish style of play
2: Then why are you watching the Spanish league to begin with?
1: People should be watching the premium league, those people who watch the Spanish league don't know what real soccer is

I think that would be a tad closer to the conversation.
Takuan_SohoMay 30, 2014 3:07 PM
May 30, 2014 2:53 PM
Feb 2014
mirailianil said:

*shrug*
I don't know

Here is the thing.
The way I see it, your "argument" is similar to a man saying "Barcelona football club sucks" surrounded by 1000 Barcelona fans in Barcelona. And the man keep saying that over and over again. When he was asked why he answered something like "The players are not good enough", "their playstyle are too offensive", "lack of fast play" "The players only focused on looks" and so on. Most likely after that the man will surely get lynched.

So,
Is the man telling the truth? Maybe, maybe not

Is the man's arguments good enough? Maybe, maybe not

Is the man deserved to be lynched? Maybe, maybe not

Whose fault is it that the man get lynched? Imho it is the man himself

So yea...

So well, your argument is basically the point of a lone sheep in a herd of wolves ;-) (or the other way round, depending of the point of view :P)

But is it right to say that you either need to go with the flow or should just shut up?

Imo that is the wrong starting point. A constructive discussion can only be held if you have both "sides of the coin" ;-)

Also the fact vs. opinion debate apparently never ends -.-
Well in this point I have to agree with you as for sb who only comes into the thread and reads, posts like "Show is mediocre" will be always seen to be meant as facts rather than as opinions ;-)
May 30, 2014 3:24 PM
Dec 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
mirailianil said:

1: They still are not good enough, the lack fast play
1: That is still not defensive enough, and what I meant is that I find them personally offensive
2: But they won the humanitarian award as the team who collectively donated the most time for charity.
1: People should be watching the premium league, those people who watch the Spanish league don't know what real soccer is

I do not know about footbal very much, I basically choose a name randomly ^^', and because most guys like footballs. So do not argue with me on football stuffs but that is beside the point.Switch Barcelona to any football clubs, even the last place, and it will happen the same way. Though, I find the comparison apt for now.

Caleb8980 said:

So well, your argument is basically the point of a lone sheep in a herd of wolves ;-) (or the other way round, depending of the point of view :P)

But is it right to say that you either need to go with the flow or should just shut up?

Imo that is the wrong starting point. A constructive discussion can only be held if you have both "sides of the coin" ;-)

Also the fact vs. opinion debate apparently never ends -.-
Well in this point I have to agree with you as for sb who only comes into the thread and reads, posts like "Show is mediocre" will be always seen to be meant as facts rather than as opinions ;-)

I guess that is the point I want to make, but no ones are wolves or sheeps here.

Its up to the man really. But bashing something on that thing's stronghold is just a foolish thing to do IMO, regardless of whether you are right or wrong. It is as simple as that.
About the choices the man can make,I think the best is neither. Instead, do it at your own turf is probably the most appropiate action to take. Or maybe somewhere more neutral.
Yea..fact vs opinion nvr ends....
May 30, 2014 3:48 PM

Apr 2012
here is OP with his friendly reminder to participants in this thread.

Stop using quote towers!!
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 30, 2014 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
Obviously 69

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 30, 2014 4:03 PM

Apr 2010
Don't you guys think you should just drop this ridiculous argumentating already? Feels like everything has been said already.

Let's just agree to disagree, there's really no point in continuing this.

This post will probably be ignored though
May 30, 2014 4:24 PM
Oct 2012
Solkiskey said:
Don't you guys think you should just drop this ridiculous argumentating already? Feels like everything has been said already.

Let's just agree to disagree, there's really no point in continuing this.

This post will probably be ignored though

How else are we going to waste time until next episode?
May 30, 2014 4:26 PM

Apr 2010
By rewatching all the episodes of course.
May 30, 2014 11:19 PM
Dec 2012
Hey considering this anime gets goes roughly seven or so places up by each episode I think that my prediction that it will end somewhere inside the first 30 overall anime is not that far from being true ...
May 31, 2014 12:16 AM

Oct 2012
TheLivingVirus said:
tsudecimo said:
TheLivingVirus said:
It's a stupid show sometimes contradicting the ingame rules and ridden by plotholes already

Examples?

1. How can Shiro be this smart without attending school, staying at home all day and night doing nothing but playing games and excelling in those as well? Some may find it "ultra kawaii desu, I want the same ultra sugoi imouto-chan too!!!!! x333" but I just find it retarded as heck.

forward conversation)

shiro's a genius he was born smart. i got quite a few friends in high school who's totally smart ass who always sleep in the classes and still got perfect scores most of them in math. and there my LoL,dota2 buddies as well.

plot hole invalid. anyway i can't stop you from hating this anime.
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
May 31, 2014 12:42 AM

Oct 2012
Korrvo said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
-

Based Madhouse.

i completely agree people kept on saying that they're criticizing the show, but what they're actually doing is hating the show.

hmm. for comparison .( a guy who's standard for "beauty" in a girl)
ex. actress emma stone.there's a lot of people saying shes beautiful, and for me k she is. and there's this few person saying she isn't, does the minority opinion really matter that much for the majority to lower there standards? i don't think so and do they have the right to look down to others standard because they see her as beautiful?

don't tell me if i love vegetable and you hate them means your better than me. then your dumb as fuck. people rate stuff so personally and yet they call them selves critics which is retarded, just like in vegetable my brother keeps saying it taste shit, smells bad and looks awful,but the way i see it vegetable rich in vitamins ,minerals and provides longevity.

think its the same scenario here in anime as well. taste varies. who are you to judge people to what they like. your standard doesn't mean anything.
KyzenMay 31, 2014 1:05 AM
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
May 31, 2014 12:56 AM

Nov 2011
TheLivingVirus said:
It's a stupid show sometimes contradicting the ingame rules and ridden by plotholes already

1. How can Shiro be this smart without attending school, staying at home all day and night doing nothing but playing games and excelling in those as well? Some may find it "ultra kawaii desu, I want the same ultra sugoi imouto-chan too!!!!! x333" but I just find it retarded as heck.

2. Throwing "mathematics" or even science into this is completly bananas. They had like three turns during the poker game but our standout student with excellent influence from MMORPGs managed to predict everything. You can count cards, that is correct, but being this certain about the next move is just the self-insert and wish-fulfillment thinking which triggers the "ZOMG so awesome :OOO!!!!" in most of the viewers.

3. The chess game "plot twist" just seemed way too convenient in episode 3.

4. Sora had his eyes closed while the cards were shuffled but he managed to find out Steph did a "forbidden" shuffle. What the hell is a "forbidden" shuffle anyway? He probably listened to the rythym of the cards being shuffled, right?

5. 33 seconds instead of 30 for one turn after removing the girls clothes in episode 6 (It's debateable whether or not these 33 seconds took place inside Sora's head)

6. Around 1 minute between "eye fuel" and "lithosphere" in episode 6. (It's not debateable if this minute took place in anyone's head or not. It was a straight-forward conversation)

as much as i'm a ''hater'' of this show, some of your points are invalid.
1. this does not cause a contradiction in the story, and is therefore NOT a plothole

2. not a plot hole

3. convenient =/= plot hole. bad writing? maybe, but not a plot hole, because it does not create contradiction in the story

4. what

5. a bit inconsistent, but i wouldn't call this a plot hole, as it does not affect the storyline in any significant way
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 31, 2014 3:55 AM

Nov 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Korrvo said:
Considering you're hard of hearing (or seeing in this case), I'll phrase this speaking in a language you're probably familiar with

>muh opinion is da right n only one omfg stop criticizing it
>>>/a/

Basically what far to many people are pulling in this thread. You get what you give as I've said before.

So you lower yourself to the level of a fanboy?

Why i'm I not surprised?

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
May 31, 2014 5:18 AM

Jul 2008
It should get into top 50s without too many problems :D
May 31, 2014 10:53 AM

Oct 2007
rederoin said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Korrvo said:
Considering you're hard of hearing (or seeing in this case), I'll phrase this speaking in a language you're probably familiar with

>>>/a/

Basically what far to many people are pulling in this thread. You get what you give as I've said before.

Why i'm I not surprised?

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's more something like if a person acts like an immature asshat I have no obligation to be particularly polite to that person. Honestly most people on this site probably wouldn't get it since it's a matter of principle but whatever.

What I do find interesting though is that you used the word fanboy and seemed to imply that they were active in the thread. You said it this time not me...
May 31, 2014 11:04 AM

Aug 2012
With the most recent episode, I noticed that the rank went from like #64 to #54. If the episodes keep doing this to the score, I could see it getting rank 30-49 by the end of the series.
May 31, 2014 1:10 PM

Jul 2013
If this isn't number 1, I will cry.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 1:20 PM
May 2014
_ultima_ said:
If this isn't number 1, I will cry.

Cry, then.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
May 31, 2014 7:34 PM

Jan 2013
DoomTheWiseWolf said:
With the most recent episode, I noticed that the rank went from like #64 to #54. If the episodes keep doing this to the score, I could see it getting rank 30-49 by the end of the series.

yeah that's pretty interesting. A plot twist like that will usually do that. If the story can carry the twist out properly it shouldn't have too much trouble getting top 50. Though really that sounds hard to believe. I half expect the ending to suck really hard
May 31, 2014 8:03 PM

Sep 2012
rederoin said:

Why i'm I not surprised?
oi

fanboy master race
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
May 31, 2014 11:30 PM
Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
mirailianil said:

1: They still are not good enough, they lack fast play

C'mon. Not all criticisms of NGNL are unwarranted and incorrect.
Jun 1, 2014 12:19 AM

Apr 2013
I don't even know if I should watch this show anymore.

I thought it might be good because of the high rating. But "stuck in game world", "wish fulfillment perfect male protagonist", "harem", "fanservice" are all elements have been overdone to death in anime and are guaranteed to get high scores on MAL just for fulfilling these criteria. The skyrocketing score shows how easy stuff like this pleases the 'otaku' demographic.

Sigh.
Powerful eyebrows.
Jun 1, 2014 12:22 AM

Dec 2012
migohunter said:

I thought it might be good because of the high rating. But "stuck in game world", "wish fulfillment perfect male protagonist", "harem", "fanservice" are all elements have been overdone to death in anime and are guaranteed to get high scores on MAL just for fulfilling these criteria. The skyrocketing score shows how easy stuff like this pleases the 'otaku' demographic.

Sigh.

Lol.

Much ignorance.

Many Sighs.
Jun 1, 2014 12:25 AM

Apr 2013
tsudecimo said:
migohunter said:

Sigh.

Lol.

Much ignorance.

Many Sighs.

tsudecimo uses 'Doge'!

It's not very effective...

(also add "sexualized loli" to the mix)
Powerful eyebrows.
Jun 1, 2014 4:03 AM

Feb 2014
migohunter said:

Sigh.

But do you see any of those anime in the top 60? The only one i can think of is the monogatari series season 2. Because it was done so often it's really easy to get an average score but ranking top 60 is hard.
Jun 1, 2014 5:01 AM

Nov 2013
migohunter said:

Sigh.

So basically you decided to bash on a story you don't like, just because you believe there is too many trend tendencies on this anime right? This even though the story is classified under the following categories: Adventure, Comedy, ECCHI, Fantasy, Supernatural

Well, if you feel that bad about this show, which to many people is probably one of the best of this year spring season, then why don't you go watch some other overrated anime stories over there...

Here, considering the way you trashed, I bet this is one of those stories animes you think should be anime of the century or some crap like that Mekakucity Actors
(#917) I honestly don't know how, but this story anime was able to get to the top 900(!!!) Well in my opinion, any rating that sets a anime with no plot and development but only character backstories over the top 1500 is overrated, but who knows maybe a story anime (why do I keep on trying to call "story" to something that lacks exactly that?!?) that tries to focus on the ending songs and on a overboard Shaft animation is probably something up your alley...

In fact there seems to be no harem/fan service there, hell, there's not even a animation worthy of taking notice since most character drawings seem to be used and reused time and time again... (on a side note, what's up with the girl in the scarf always bending her waist like she's showing her ass to someone behind her???)

This is only my opinion, but I believe No Game No Life was able to very successfully join and balance in one single story the comedy, the fan service, the coherency and the game strategy in order to fully maintain a great position on MAL (my bet somewhere between #60/#100).

Don't get me wrong, I'll admit that on some shows out there your comment would make a lot of sense, for example Black Bullet
(#797) - don't ask me how it got to this ranking - and Seikoku no Dragonar (#3243) are stories that the anime creators most definitely were not able to keep from crashing on the ridiculous fan service/harem paradise route.

I could even say that on the opposite direction in my opinion there are shows like Akuma no Riddle
(#1906) - should be closer to the 3 digit ranking like #1000/#1500- and Selector Infected WIXOSS (#2742) - should be somewhere between #1500/#2000 - that are not receiving the response they should be receiving from the majority of the MAL users.

Luckily there are also other stories like Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
(#596) which seem to be taking a ranking place more close to what they deserve... although some better ranking would probably be more deserving.

Edit: typo
DarkMoonWolfJun 1, 2014 5:34 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 1, 2014 3:24 PM
May 2014
migohunter said:

Sigh.

Hey we're hunter buddies! Although I don't share the same opinion as you, I still think that you should give the anime at least a try? Maybe it will change your opinion.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jun 1, 2014 4:06 PM

Apr 2013
kikohunter said:
migohunter said:

Sigh.

Hey we're hunter buddies! Although I don't share the same opinion as you, I still think that you should give the anime at least a try? Maybe it will change your opinion.

Hehe ^^

It's not on my priority list, but I think I might give this anime a try sometime. It's just all these elements, especially the implied incestous lolicon, really do not appeal to me. We'll see.
Powerful eyebrows.
Jun 1, 2014 5:17 PM
Jun 2013
migohunter said:
kikohunter said:
migohunter said:

Sigh.

Hehe ^^

It's not on my priority list, but I think I might give this anime a try sometime. It's just all these elements, especially the implied incestous lolicon, really do not appeal to me. We'll see.

Having a "lolicon" character in general, does not appeal to me.
Jun 1, 2014 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
Vox_Populi said:
migohunter said:
kikohunter said:
migohunter said:

Sigh.

Hehe ^^

Having a "lolicon" character in general, does not appeal to me.

Pretty much...
Powerful eyebrows.
Jun 1, 2014 6:48 PM

Nov 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
rederoin said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Korrvo said:

>>>/a/

Why i'm I not surprised?

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's more something like if a person acts like an immature asshat I have no obligation to be particularly polite to that person. Honestly most people on this site probably wouldn't get it since it's a matter of principle but whatever.

What I do find interesting though is that you used the word fanboy and seemed to imply that they were active in the thread. You said it this time not me...

Yes, yes, whatever you say. This was pointless, like always.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jun 1, 2014 8:16 PM

Jan 2009
lol current ranked 52, my guess was between 30-50s so guess i was right
ps: dat episode 8 and dat ED was marvelous

Jun 1, 2014 9:03 PM

Dec 2013
hmm 8.65 now for 80k members
so it will be around 8.40 when it finishes with 110k members
Jun 2, 2014 2:39 PM
Aug 2011
Will probably end up at least around #20 because y'all have shit for brains.
Jun 2, 2014 2:48 PM

Dec 2012
parfaited said:
Will probably end up at least around #20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYDkGJmSfy0
Jun 2, 2014 2:51 PM
Aug 2011
I see you have very selective editing quote choices.

I do not like or appreciate that in the slightest.
tsudecimo said:
parfaited said:
because y'all have shit for brains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYDkGJmSfy0
Jun 2, 2014 3:24 PM
Oct 2012
parfaited said:
Will probably .... have shit for brains.

Yes you probably will.

Now, THAT is selective editing.

But seriously, I am curious: are you saying that it will ONLY end up at 20 and that is proof that "y'all have shit for brains" because it won't rank higher?
Jun 2, 2014 4:43 PM

Jan 2011
Locked: Lack of meaningful discussion. Responses to this topic tend to be either guesses about its final ranking (listing), off topic attacks against other posters, or the same comments as have been made in the other locked thread regarding its rating on MAL.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1020 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 5:11 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

476 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 2:47 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

622 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 21, 5:21 PM

» Your wishes for this april fool

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 31

16 by sloth848 »»
Apr 19, 8:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.