Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 128 Discussion

Dec 30, 2017 9:03 AM
This episode was a wtf moment. Was this a threesome? XD
Pouf and Youpi were moaning for the king with pleasure LMFAO.
I think they became gay for the king.

Meruem....

I didn't expect him to

5/5

Dec 30, 2017 2:21 PM

Of course the king is still alive, but that was expected.

Jan 26, 2018 2:09 AM

WTF! He's still alive!!! Holy crap, how even... And since he can eat and absorb nen, he could be restored to his original state!
Now he's even stronger than ever before, and he can fly...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 22, 2018 4:52 AM
Weird. Unsettling. I can't even look at them while doing those "things" 😅

Can't believe their was a scene like this. Rewatching it for the first time.

Aug 21, 2018 11:58 AM

Amnesia huh..well Mereum really changed.. I want him not to die instead live a good life…I hope kite come back to his senses… will be pissed if we know that he was already dead in the first place

Aug 24, 2018 10:42 AM

My first reaction was: Bullshit! Netero's sacrifice was for nothing, unless he comes back with bullshit powers too, that is. My second thought was: What the heck is even happening? I was weirded out as fuck by Pouf and Youpi basically jizzing their pants while feeding the king their life juices. People say Killua is gay for Gon, but if there's one instance of flaming hot homosexuality in this anime, it's the feelings of those two towards Meruem.

All in all I was still onboard though. At least the characters themselves are cool, even if the story takes weird turns.

Oct 7, 2018 8:54 AM

This is the gayest episode of Hunter x Hunter. XD
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha

Jan 3, 10:41 PM

That's bullshittery OP if you ask me... a death like that would've been great for this arc and also for the most impressive fight with Netero... a bit mad actually that they revived him only the next episode. Really makes Netero's character and effort completely pointless...

I really do wonder what they'll do next, but imo this really made it shit.

Feb 4, 2:00 AM

I love Gon's determination but i'm not so sure he can defeat pitou. I'm starting to like the King, but i hope he doesn't go full evil.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine

Feb 5, 7:34 AM

Pouf and Youpi better clean up the mess they just made.

Feb 9, 11:18 AM

I can't believe we're 20 eps from the end. I don't know how this is going to go down.

Tired of this king, he needs to die already.

Mar 6, 3:55 PM

I don't know why, but I'm glad that Meruem still alive! hahaha I don't like that Netero still fights him even though he just wants an open dialogue, Netero's effort became useless exchanging his life to killed the King but still King does not died.

Pouf reaction is so OA! LOL he really loves the King, the chibi Pouf is so cute and creepy, even Youpi's reaction too is so OA too, haahha they cried a lot :D
月が綺麗ですね ❤️

死んでもいいわ ...

Aug 1, 8:25 PM

"I was in the middle of a duel with an enemy."

That scene was amazing. Even when Meruem couldn't remember Komugi, he still somehow visualized the Gungi board.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

Preview MangaManga Store