Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 4, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Wet Akane
And once again, she gets into compromising moments with Souta. Oh well, at least their date was cute I guess. Well actually, I prefer his date with Rin since they already have a past together. That kinda went south.

Quite a discovery this episode though.

May 4, 2014 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
This date episode was pretty cute.

The date moment between Akane and Souta looked cute.

Lol at the the childhood flashback of Rin and Souta.
May 4, 2014 3:51 PM

Aug 2007
Not bad at all. I enjoyed Rin's date the most. I'm amazed she would even do that contest at all. xD Plus I don't think I'll get tired of seeing that yandere flag keep popping up. Though they left me hanging again with giving so more plot points at the end and it looks like someone appeared who has some answers. Next ep has a great chance of being a good one. I can't wait for it.

Sent with Mal Updater
May 4, 2014 3:56 PM

Jul 2010
Megumu's action is too girl-like! His reaction never gets old.
Yet another yandere flag captured! That peeing contest, Rin was really embarrassed as shown in the photo and her reaction xD
Haven't seen Akane's parents but they sure are different.
So that was how Souta came to call her sister.

At the end, an unknown girl with powers that knows about flag appears. Not really liking the other world thing.
May 4, 2014 4:04 PM
Mar 2012
I enjoyed the cute dates but wow, what a quick turnaround in the end.
May 4, 2014 5:45 PM

Sep 2012
oh all the cute date moments with Nanami being cute by herself at the dorm :3

so how was the pissing contest I wonder?? @@
May 4, 2014 6:20 PM

May 2013
Megumu's and Rin's dates were funny. All the women were expecting Souta to lick the cream on Megumu's face lol.
May 4, 2014 6:23 PM
Mar 2014
why the fuck didnt souta kiss megumu
May 4, 2014 6:52 PM
Jun 2011
LaCrayCray said:

Because he's the only one who thinks Megu isn't a girl, including the audience!
Let's face it, he is such a girl! I mean given the opportunity to do whatever he wants, he has the most romantic date of the day!

Poor Rin...that must have been one...interesting...pissing contest.

Yay! Next week is the beach.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
May 4, 2014 6:53 PM

Jan 2014
LaCrayCray said:

Because magumu is a ummm GUY!?

ON that note... the hana Kana trap is too freaking strong! I can't take it.. too cute!!!

Looking forward to the next one. I wonder who that girl is?

manga time :D
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

May 4, 2014 7:52 PM

Sep 2013
Not a bad episode, but once again it played out quite differently than the manga.
May 4, 2014 8:03 PM

Aug 2013
This will probably be the best episode of the series. I love Megumu, but all he has to do is take off the striped leggings, and THEN he can be shocked that people think he's a girl. The best thing about this show is still Nanami. I hope she gets lots and lots of air-time later.
May 4, 2014 8:37 PM

Apr 2011
What a cute date episode. I really enjoyed the dates.

lol at Nanami enjoying herself alone in the dorm.

New girl pops up and another one next episode.

Really enjoying this series. It's cute and fun.

Gao! Gao!
May 4, 2014 8:56 PM
Nov 2013
I'm always surprised by how much I end up laughing during this anime.

However, the line between clever satire and just bad writing is a very thin line to tread, and If Her Flag Breaks is falling on both sides of that line.

Plus the weird supernatural/fantasy elements they keep trying to throw in are really putting a damper on parts of the story
May 4, 2014 8:59 PM

Jul 2013
I would say this is a good episode, though it felt pretty fast for 4 dates. Although Rin and Megumi are pretty funny on their scenes XD. Nanami didn't get enough screen time in here, I want to see how the date go for her and Souta. The new character at the end knows about the death flag huh...

May 4, 2014 9:33 PM

Sep 2013
The flashback of Souta and Rin was hilarious. At-least Souta knew about the man laws! You don't look at someone else's junk lol. The real question is, who won the peeing contest?

May 4, 2014 11:36 PM

Jul 2010
Do traps jokes should still be funny?
Anyway, I'm only liking Rin so far.
May 4, 2014 11:51 PM

Dec 2011
So they're going to take turns going out Souta on a date, seems legit.

LOL at all of women that wanted to see Souta lick the cream off Megumu's face.

That yandere flag lol...

Things got serious, I wonder who that girl at the end was.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
May 5, 2014 12:02 AM
Mar 2014
That flashback with Souta and Kikuno saying that he will be her little brother was so good.

Made me wonder did she lose her real brother?

And that girl at the end ! :O
May 5, 2014 2:25 AM

Jan 2009
1. Dates were ok. Souta x megumu was hawt

2. Got darker & mysterious at the end

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 5, 2014 3:47 AM

Mar 2014
FatefulLove said:

At the end, an unknown girl with powers that knows about flag appears. Not really liking the other world thing.

That's the only thing that's keeping me from dropping the show, actually. However, recent episodes have been fun.

Hikigaya Hachiman said:
Hardwork betrays none, but dreams betray many.
May 5, 2014 3:49 AM

Jul 2013
LOL at the memory with Rin and Souta
Wet Akane :)
Lol Nanami all alone
Quite a discovery there
That girl at the end..
May 5, 2014 4:00 AM

May 2010
That power is really handy. He should have licked off the cream... Megumu had the best scenes.

That library was such a... spot.

Okiku is all about being a big sis, she should make it her occupation xD Poor Nanami, couldn't get her cake xD

Finally the girl with the interesting hairstyle!
May 5, 2014 4:03 AM
Jan 2013
Dating time........wow a new one just arrived.
May 5, 2014 4:29 AM

May 2012
Megumu > all girls
May 5, 2014 5:04 AM

Mar 2014
I can't say i enjoyed anything but the last 2 min.
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
May 5, 2014 5:50 AM

Aug 2013
"I am surrounded by nothing bu idiots???"

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I laughed so hard because it's true
May 5, 2014 7:05 AM

Jan 2011
Nanami just maxed out her tsundere levels.
Souta going out with 4 girls 3 girls + 1 guy in a day... what a boss.

Just realised that he could start seeing flags on objects.
New girl appears who can possibly see flags.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
May 5, 2014 8:21 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Now it's getting interesting with that girl at the end who knows Souta has a death flag. I wonder if she can see flags as well.

LOL at Rin when she brought the chimney part. She actually peed on top of the chimney, I'm surprised Souta didn't know Rin was a girl back then.

Megumi's date with Souta was much better. The people all looked at Souta, expecting him to kiss Megumu on the cheek and clean the ice cream.

Nanami being lazy at home, eating chips, sleeping, and goofing off lol

May 5, 2014 9:31 AM

Aug 2010
That was fun ^^

Megumu's date wasn't bad :3 Everyone thinking their a couple XD And the anticipation flag for a kiss on the cheek was lol XD Megumu was totally asking for a kiss there right? XD

Akane still remains my fav <3<3 Lol'd at how different her dad and mom were...her dad wanting to bring them to a place where couples break up and mom giving her hot seductive underwear XD How Akane was saying what's the showdown? Did I win or lose?? XD Well she was really cute thinking of the kiss <3
She's pretty much the only one that made him flustered :D

Rin's was pretty nice too ^^ Her blushes were nice. Lol'd so much at the pissing into the horizon competition XDXDXD

Okiku's part was my 2nd fav :) Asking for a lap pillow and the flashback at how he became her otouto was cute

Lol'd so much at Ruri saying "So....I dug it up again" XD

I wonder who the girl at the end is? She seems to be able to see flags too ^^
May 5, 2014 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
Seems that the peeing contest wins the internet for today and rightly so!
May 5, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2010
If i recall it right Souta got sick in the manga because all the girls took him eating and he ended up eating to much, tho this ended up nice as well.
It was funny to see Nanami having fun by herself even tho she didn't know what to do alone.
May 5, 2014 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
Fairly entertaining show for harem crap. The 'dark' themes are super lame and not interesting at all.
May 5, 2014 2:20 PM

Oct 2013
I died when they had the pissing contest
May 5, 2014 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
Why the fuck is he on a date with Megumu? HOLY SHIT

Kitoge said:
I died when they had the pissing contest

Yep, but you were still here to tell us, if you know what I mean.
May 5, 2014 9:56 PM
Aug 2012
Yay Mei is here!
May 5, 2014 11:30 PM

Jan 2010
I lol'ed at all the women expecting souta to kiss megumu.....also yandere flag
May 6, 2014 3:40 AM

May 2013
Lmao, Soura's date with Akane, Megumu and Rin was funeh and maybe romantic? But at least it was heartwarming when he was with Kikuno.

So yeah, if Rin has Yandere flag, why can't Nanami have a Tsundere flag? Ahahaha, Souta was cute when he bluuushed. New girl next time.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 6, 2014 4:31 AM

Mar 2010
Sadly Souta bought those sweets for the bitchdere... He should have eaten them in front of her and said "you didn't want them anyway"

So far the only thing keeping me from dropping this is the promise of mindfuck from some people in my country who read the manga
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
May 6, 2014 6:18 AM

Aug 2013
Oh traps everywhere.....

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 6, 2014 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
All the dates were interesting to say the least.

Who is that new girl at the end?

Great episode!!!
May 7, 2014 4:54 AM
May 2014
kinda interesting but more prefer manga version though
can see nanami tsun side :3
May 7, 2014 10:52 AM

Aug 2010
Nanami "having fun" all day was def her trying way too hard XD

Also, Akane best girl. Megumu best...guy.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
May 7, 2014 1:17 PM

Apr 2014
This episode was really crazy! I lolled hard when all of the women was looking to Megumu was asking help from Souta.

That date between Akane and Souta was really cute and lolled again on Akane's reaction when she slipped a word that she wanted to be a couple with Souta,Both of them was really embarrassed when they remembered that they kissed before.And Akane was even more embarrassed when her clothes was soaked wet! XD

And Rin was really looking good when she wears feminine clothes.And it's really funny when she feels being self conscious for wearing a girl dress. That Yandere flag was really scary though XD. And the pissing on the top of chimney I really laughed so hard,cant believe she had done it with a Souta which is boy who does it normally.

And most of all lolled in everything Nanami's doings when she was left alone on the Dorm.
Haters always gonna hate.
May 7, 2014 3:17 PM

Sep 2008
I could saw myself in Nanami xD
"YEAH! ALONE IN HOME! WHOLE HOME FOR ME! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT~!" xD

I think Megumu is girl who thinks she is a boy,
Rin who pretended to be a boy...
I have hope there will be scene when people find out that she is a boy,
and they will want check this out
and will find out and there will be no these Emo Megumu... -.-
May 7, 2014 4:10 PM

Dec 2012
So a new character shows up at the end and the preview seems to show another new character as well. Why are there so many characters in this show? Seriously, it's dying from character overload. I'll bet that box in the passageway contains another character.

This show really needs to slow the fuck down in my opinion. It feels like it's incredibly fast-paced and like if more information were included I'd be able to appreciate the large cast of characters they've introduced. As it is most of the characters seem to have one or two quirks to them that gets played on: Rin is the girl who isn't girly, Megumu is the trap, Okiku is the older sister character, and so on. I had somewhat high hopes for Nanami after the first episode but she is just a tsundere character after all.
May 8, 2014 12:09 PM

Dec 2011
The peeing contest. Hilarious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2014 10:11 PM

Oct 2011
Souta and his date with everyone.

Megumu XDDD

Mahou and dat boat ride XDD

OMG Rin dat past.

So that's how they became brother and sister.

Discovery beneath the Quest Hall.
last name hint.

Knight ( Nanami)
Mage (Akane)
Clergy/priest ( dat little girl - Imouto???)
Thief (Megumu)
Dragoon( Hero) Rin
Samurai ( new girl who makes her debut)
Summoner ( Kikuno)
Ninja (Ruri )
May 9, 2014 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
Woah, I said in my last post that all there was missing is an alien, it look like I wasn't that far xD

Nanami is such a tsundere. I love tsundere. But I love them more when there voiced by Rie Kugimiya :P

So everyone got a date, even the trap x)
I find it a bit annoying that Akane is so much passive. Since that first episode, she do basically nothing except agreeing with everyone...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 16, 2014 12:12 AM

Aug 2013
Peeing contest eh? Goo job Rin lmao! I wonder what happened after that...

Megu's still the best "girl" for me.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

144 by JC612 »»
Jan 11, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Who's favorite harem character

MysteryFan89 - Aug 7, 2023

1 by pinkfoxboi »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

145 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 3, 2023 2:31 PM

» So can anyone tell me what the hell happened?[spoilers]

sweetsymphony - Jun 29, 2014

10 by ilos28 »»
May 30, 2022 5:26 AM

» Will this be on funimation without premium

Bunniedoll - Jul 20, 2021

1 by SoulFighter17 »»
Jul 20, 2021 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.