Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 12, 2018 9:21 AM

Nov 2014
More Umi cuteness, nice!
How many business cards did Eri get? lol
Aug 27, 2018 12:30 AM

May 2016
It just shows that no matter what episode of Love Live I watch or how long it took me to get to the next episode, it'll always make me succumb to the feels whenever I do get to watch it.

While the 2nd years were enjoying their overseas vacation by going to the beach and having a staycation by having Umi lose every single game she plays, everyone decided that it was finally time to give Rin the spotlight. She always felt more like a background character compared to the other girls and she's aware of that coupled with her severe inferiority complex because of her boyish looks but they all did her best to give her what she really wanted all this time.

Hanayo looked great in the dress but Rin really made it shine the most. The most boyish one looked the best in the wedding dress. Everyone else looked dashingly beautiful in their tuxedos too. I'm very happy to see that Rin finally sees herself as an actual girl now, having the confidence to rock dresses like she always wanted to. If only I could have them play Love Wing Bell for my wedding with u's as my best men girls~♥

Jun 15, 2019 5:29 AM

Apr 2018
So happy that Rin gets more screen time. Rin best girl!
Jul 22, 2019 11:30 PM

Jul 2012
A bit disappointed we didn't get a performance, but I'm glad Rin has more self-confidence now.
She's definitely a cutie :)
Oct 4, 2019 2:59 PM

Nov 2016
Aah, another great episode and Rin is one of the cutest tomboys.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 11, 2019 9:21 PM
Apr 2018
I wasn't expecting a Rin episode! Will this season feature one for each girl?

Wouldn't pants be better for training though? I literally have no idea

FMmatron said:
Rin is one of the cutest tomboys.
Preach brother
Oct 29, 2019 11:27 PM

Nov 2017
I love Hanayo and Rin so much, they deserve the world. Anyone else ship them? Cute childhood friends who actively encourage and help each other to reach their personal goals? Such babies, what did we do to deserve these lesbians.
Mar 13, 2020 5:37 AM

Aug 2013
Rin is so freaking adorable!!
Aug 29, 2020 2:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another girl struggle and lack of confidence that needed to be solved in fast, as their path for the final elimination day slowly approaching. Since the second class schooler had some trip, the rest of the group should perform the upcoming event without any second class schooler that got post-poned of their homecoming because of the sudden storm. They decided to pick a temporary leader. It was Rin that had a nice chance to sit well on that positions. However, due to her past of tomboyish, she felt unconfidential about that.

As the time went on, and the event of fashion show date got closer, Rin's condition didn't get any better than before. Even after she got a pointing out situations that need her to be the center in the next performance, she still struggling the obvious problem. She couldn't handle it alone. She needed their supporting hand friends to overcome her burden. Hanayo tried to make her felt confidence again. But failed and left some worst mark. However, in the last minutes of their performance, all of them, one sounds, deciding to let her feel the breeze as their center, no matter happened.

Its hard. Rin was such a rock headed. To be short, after some good and sweet persuasion from Hanayo, and the rest of the girls, Rin had more encouragement there. Lets go, girl, show your new self, overcome the burden, and became more confidential! The result? Indeed its amazing. She was surely cute af no matter with her personality. Even Honoka-chan's reckless act somehow could be so cute. Why Rin's couldn't got her shine too? Yeah, another win for the girls, another great moments to be added for a better relationship and a better development before reaching the main performance of Love Live!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 18, 2021 3:24 PM

Jan 2019
Ahh finally some Rin and Hanayo content! They weren't featured much in the majority of season one, and I always felt they were more like backup characters than actual members of Muse! I'm glad to see some character development. Rin looked so cute in that dress~
Feb 23, 2021 1:46 PM

May 2018
Finally we see Rin in a cute wedding dress Hnnngh
Feb 28, 2021 2:33 PM

Feb 2021
Despite our fears they tell us "don't do it", face it and do it. It is difficult, but you have to be brave. Rin's victory was exciting. A great episode.
Apr 5, 2021 6:10 AM

Feb 2020
Rin was so adorable in that outfit. She IS really cute like Kayo-chin said. <3

Beautiful performance once again.

SerafosNov 9, 2023 11:50 PM
Jun 23, 2021 11:49 AM

Jul 2020
All the girls calling each other cute and all why don't they just fuck at this point xD
Dec 26, 2021 1:08 AM

Jun 2021
I loved this episode, Rin was so beautiful in that dress <3 She needs to have more self-esteem because she is precious.

Rin and Hanayo are a cute couple hehe <3
Mar 3, 2022 4:26 AM

Jan 2022
I'm so glad Rin got her own episode this time, she looked so gorgeous in that dress! I wish we got a performance but beggers can't be choosers

Next episode seems to be a halloween special, very excited
Apr 19, 2022 10:29 AM

Jul 2019
RinPana is love, RinPana is life!

Rin is very cute and she deserves to be confident! I liked that she decided to wear the dress.

Umi's poker face is even worse than mine. Hilarious! Kotori is nice for comforting her.

Nozomi episode when?
Jul 23, 2022 6:47 AM

Aug 2020
Episode 5 is about Rin. Her fears of being teased in wearing girly things and skirts when she was a child was sad to see. Hanayo did the best thing helping her overcome this hardship. Rin's transformation was the best, she look absolutely gorgeous in her outfit!! I love all of them, each and every member are supportive for each other! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 8, 2023 12:41 AM

May 2022
rin-chan <3 she's so cute c: i'm glad she got the confidence to wear something girly again

and i loved the suits the other girls wore!
Jul 29, 2023 8:24 PM

Jan 2021
Hoshizora Rin girly girl redemption episode let's goooo

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

77 by Yuqirin »»
Apr 20, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

189 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

143 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

136 by pompopuri »»
Mar 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

157 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 19, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.