Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 9 Discussion

May 3, 2014 6:26 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was interesting. That Ratie girl has some an interesting deck and I find her playful personality to be catchy. It was nice seeing Kenji fight again too since it's been awhile.

The fight itself had a decent pacing but damn, Koutei didn't really stand a chance. Next episode should be intense. I want to see how well Misaki does in her battle. Kamui too.
Modified by Stark700, May 3, 2014 7:12 PM

May 3, 2014 8:16 PM

New witches subclan and their gimmicks were definitely the highlight for me lol, for a sec with Limit Break playing, I thought Koutei was gonna win but alas....
Next episode and the one after should be awesome, can't wait! (still hoping team Kai actually wins a match against these Quatre Knights but for plot's sake I doubt it)

Still hoping for the SIT genius to show up though ;A; I need Great nature support OTL

May 4, 2014 12:34 AM

Well Koutei is the fodder again. That triple check though awesome stuff WOOO. If he pumped all the power on Daikaiser he would have won :(

Awesome Sig by Lailide

May 4, 2014 4:58 AM
Phoenix Wrong

Waaaaaaait, did they really make Koutei misplay Great Daikaiser's skill that badly just so that Quatre Knight gal could win? D:< I call BS!

On another note, Misaki really does look awesome in her street clothes. And Genesis Legion next episode!!!! :D

May 4, 2014 8:12 AM

Pretty lame imo. The guy that gave comments LOL. Anyway, I'd like to see the face of Aichi. So far his only appearance what with a black shadow on his face, and where is Kourin?
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!

May 8, 2014 11:09 AM

Damn, Koutei, you threw the game when you put the 1st critical on Daiyusha. WHY WERE YOU SMILING?
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”

Jul 17, 3:00 PM

Any episode with Koutei in it automatically becomes awesome, this included.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.