Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2014 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Takeru gets a lot of screen time this episode. Well, good thing he was there to recuse Yui. I thought she would of died there when falling off that cliff...

Poor Takeru this episode. He didn't deserve that imo.
May 3, 2014 9:25 AM

Nov 2007
Younger Japan mythology's turn? I though by order it would be older one's. There are two how don't join clubs, but the younger Japan mythology do kendo, too, and she tries to convince with him with kendo. So he was a tsundere, too?

He saved her by using his power, but getting expelled just for that? Oh, he had that kind of memory, losing someone and getting misunderstood. Everyone also helps her out with not getting him expelled.

LooKs like it's older one's turn next according to the title.
tsubasaloverMay 3, 2014 10:44 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 3, 2014 10:39 AM
Sep 2012
Wow at Yui standing up to Zeus. I usually wouldn't expect that from an otome game adaptation.
May 3, 2014 10:47 AM

Jun 2013
This is probably my favorite episode so far. What Yui said to Zeus about him not understanding humans was really good, glad that Takeru got more screen time aswell.
May 3, 2014 10:54 AM
Dec 2012
Yui has more character than most otome game heroines, like Ema from BroCon...
That's one of the reasons I like this anime
May 3, 2014 11:20 AM

Feb 2014
I'm glad that the other gods are starting to get screen time thought it was going to end up being Apollon for the whole series.
Felt really sorry for Takeru, he was just a misunderstood character. I think Zeus went to far to want to expel Takeru just for using his powers to save Yui, she was right in saying that Zeus is the one who doesn't understand human emotions
"Even if we lose by 100 points, there's still a chance a meteor will strike the other team's bench in the last second"

- Kuroko Tetsuya
May 3, 2014 11:40 AM
Nov 2013
I'm still in shock that her personality is still strong and it didn't change.I didn't expect this from otome game adaptation.
May 3, 2014 11:48 AM

Jun 2008
Yui's seiyuu's acting was nice each time she got angry~ <3 Melissa seems to appear more often than in the game. And now I see why they made her train in the miniature garden in one of the earlier episodes.
NOOO, why was their fight so unspectacular...!? I was totally looking forward to that in animated form, grrr! ヽ(●`□´●)ノ I'm glad they didn't cut out Takeru's change toward her, but the way it happened in this adaption was nothing compared to the original...
The animation is getting noticeably worse, with Takeru seeming older and/or taller than he is and Yui's hands getting incredibly small compared to the rest of her body.
May 3, 2014 11:54 AM

Oct 2011
Those nicknames, didn't expect that coming from a teacher.
Susano-o/Takeru's my favorite so far :D
May 3, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2011
Hands down my favourite otoge adaptation except maybe Utapri. I should buy the game and preorder the upcoming KamiAso game as well. This episode was absolutely adorable, and I appreciate Takeru 100% more now (prior to this episode he was a bit annoying). Still waiting for an episode about Loki though ;__;
May 3, 2014 12:29 PM
Mar 2012
I got a better opinion of Susanoo now. Zeus got his ass handed to him XD
May 3, 2014 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
That was a great episode. Poor Takeru though..
Yui's speech to Zeus was great.
Still wondering when will they introduce Anubis..
May 3, 2014 1:51 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
bloodymeadow said:
I'm still in shock that her personality is still strong and it didn't change.I didn't expect this from otome game adaptation.

Agreed, I love how she actually gets angry and frustrated at times, as well as shouting at Zeus! She said exactly what I was thinking, that Zeus was the one who understood humans the least. He wanted the gods to learn about humans and when they did, he didn't even understand that. Tsk tsk. Seriously, his reason for possibly expelling Takeru was just dumb =_= Anyways, it was nice to see Takeru changing his attitude towards Yui, they would be cute together.

Also, Tsukito never fails to make me laugh. "I see, he's in the no club." XD
May 3, 2014 3:04 PM
Mar 2014
In your face Zeus xD man I hate that guy so much. Instead of making the other gods learn about humans and stuff he should be the one sitting in class and learn about them first , and omg yui , she really surripsed me xD I never expected something like that from yui, I think I'll give yui more credit!
May 3, 2014 3:14 PM

Jun 2012
TakeruXYui will probably be my fav. And I find it annoying that Zeus is the principal and he doesn't understand humans himself. He should resign and let Odin take over.
May 3, 2014 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Good things Yui helped Takeru to clear up the misunderstanding when she told Zeus about the human emotions.
May 3, 2014 5:21 PM

Feb 2014
I can't believe Yui stood up to Zeus. I'm glad of it. :) I've been thinking this whole series that Zeus was the one who didn't know anything about humans. However, something is going to go down. Zeus did say that the realm can't handle their powers.

I also want to know why they're holding Anubis back. He's going to come in and cause some shit, I say.

I'm guessing the next episode is going to focus on Dionysis.
May 3, 2014 5:40 PM

Jul 2013
another great episode. it was surprising watching yui standing up to zeus but glad she did it
May 3, 2014 6:35 PM

May 2011
Thoth had some really good nicknames. xD; I don't really care for Takeru but I like how Yui faced him head on even if she didn't do so well at first. I'm happy with how things went from there.
May 3, 2014 6:45 PM
Sep 2013
Lol when Yui asked Takeru for I dual I thought in my mind that she was challenging a God there...would be cool if she beat him because that would meant she beat a god in a dual. But it was handicap since he was in human form ...eehh
May 3, 2014 7:09 PM

Nov 2012
Great episode,probably because it was centered around Takeru (I love his character/voice).

Surprised he choose the kedo club,would have thought the swimming club since he's a sea god.
May 3, 2014 9:24 PM
Jul 2012
Favorite episode so far. Susanoo is definitely the best guy for Kutanagi. The way she lectured Zeus was quite something, really liked that part. Even Zeus realized his mistake and couldn't say anything back.
May 3, 2014 9:36 PM

Feb 2012
Will be shipping for Yui and Takeru! They make a nice pair! Apollon acts like a child so he's a no-no... plus that tranformation in episode 1 still haunts me!! LOL

Zeus should be fired since he know's so little about humans! Or he should enroll himself as a student.. LOL
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 3, 2014 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
Hey, Takeru-kun's kinda bishie and cool! I just noticed that in this episode. He didn't make a good impression to me at first, I thought he's kinda arrogant and violent (Welp, he is. lol me) but he has a soft side too! And here, he makes me go "KYAAAAH!". And.. He looks gooood when he smiles!! <3

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h102/Vi0lity/vlcsnap-2014-05-04-12h46m30s197_zps411678a9.png
May 3, 2014 9:57 PM
Apr 2014
I like how this anime has started basing each episode on a certain character. I really liked Hades' episode last week and thought he would be my favorite, but this week's episode was really good! I didn't think I'd get attached to Takeru, but I was wrong. XD
Also, I was NOT expecting Yui to talk back to Zeus (like a boss)! She's turning out to be a well-rounded character, which is awesome. I love that she's not a stereotype.
May 3, 2014 10:59 PM

Aug 2013
i ship ittt~
May 3, 2014 11:41 PM
Aug 2011
A likeable female MC in an adaptation of this kind?: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
May 4, 2014 12:32 AM
Mar 2010
YUI FTW! YUI FTW! YUI FTW!

YUI IS LOVE! YUI IS GREAT!

Did I mention that I love Yui? Oh, why couldn't Blue Sky's MC also been like her? Is it so hard to make a great MC like Yui?

Takeru, that poor guy, going through something like that. The episode felt a bit rushed and this gives me more reason to go through his route in the game to learn more about him.

But it was still a good episode. Next up, Tsukito-san. <3
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 4, 2014 2:03 AM

Jan 2008
My opinion on Takeru didn't change much, but his episode was very nice. That Rambo training montage.

And Yui wasn't speaking only for Takeru and humans back then.

"The ones who don't understand heroines and people watching otome game adaptions are you, creators! Being able to speak whole sentences! Being able to stand her ground in face of tsunderes or selfish guys! Not losing her head over tons of bishies around her! GETTING ANGRY at said bishies! Not giving a shit when Thoth forces her back to examine bookshelf very closely! Having an opinion! This is what it means to be a succesful heroine!"

I almost teared up, it was so epic. Yui, I wuv u ;_;
May 4, 2014 3:33 AM

Aug 2008
Ah, it's really a nice surprise for an otomege heroine to be like this, she can actually speak for herself and for others!! Unlike other heroines... *eyes Ema of BroCon and that girl from Hiiro no Kakera*

And yep, Totsuka is now my favorite. (Sorry, Hades.. Sorry OnoD. ;A;)
He's the tsundere that I can actually manage lol (And his god form is totally cool- hot!! lol)

And why is Dionysus only a minor character w h y
midori-tenshi03May 4, 2014 3:36 AM
May 4, 2014 3:50 AM

Sep 2011
Talk about drama....i guess the mc is a type of girl that want to change...............
May 4, 2014 4:41 AM
May 4, 2014 9:33 AM

Sep 2007
This episode was done really nicely....like others I didn't really have much of an opinion of Takeru before this but this episode has earned him alot of points in my book.

Darn I was hoping Loki was next cuz it looked like the episodes were addressing the charas from hostile to...well...not.....but the title does make it sound like Tsukito is next

Well...here's to hoping Loki isn't too far behind....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 4, 2014 11:48 AM

Aug 2013
Yui standing in Zeus ?
It was an OK episode

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 4, 2014 2:32 PM

Oct 2012
lol thoth really likes trapping the heroine against the wall ^^;; but great nicknames xD

takeru route time~ misunderstood toughguy (a bit tsundere too) ~
building friendship/romance through swordsmanship

i see anubis in the corner easing corn (so cute) xD

ugh zeus, u need to chill and listen to the whole story before judging people. he need to learn from humans too =3= yea Yui, you tell him!
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
May 4, 2014 4:31 PM

Apr 2014
This episode was okay, I guess. But I did get a lot of second-hand embarrassment from watching it.

I think Susanoo looks hot in his god form, but who isn't in this show? Lol.

I wonder who'll get the spotlight next... Tsukito, perhaps?

Oh, and I noticed that I'm one of the few who actually wanted Apollon and Yui to be endgame. To be honest though, I only like his face. Haha. It's a disaster when he starts talking.
May 4, 2014 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
Thats right yui you tell zeus off!! Its nice to see a MC who has SOME personality for once.
May 5, 2014 6:31 AM

Apr 2014
Loved this Episode! Takeru is my favorite Character<3 Yui is the first Otome Game Protagonist that I like :)
May 5, 2014 7:34 AM
Oct 2013
Laciie said:
Hands down my favourite otoge adaptation except maybe Utapri. I should buy the game and preorder the upcoming KamiAso game as well. This episode was absolutely adorable, and I appreciate Takeru 100% more now (prior to this episode he was a bit annoying). Still waiting for an episode about Loki though ;__;
I know right. I always wanted to see Loki next since they show the order of the guys in the ending theme.
First scene, Apollon, Balder, and Tsukito.
Second scene, Hades, Takeru, and Loki.
But sadly and awesome, next episode will talk about Tsukito. Well, of course there is. You can't split the brother's apart.

Sylverith said:
That was a great episode. Poor Takeru though..
Yui's speech to Zeus was great.
Still wondering when will they introduce Anubis..
T_T still showing short scenes of him.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ZelotMay 5, 2014 3:38 PM
I have faith and smell dark roses.
May 5, 2014 12:03 PM

Oct 2011
This is the best reverse harem. Kamigami no Asobi broke the curse of the main female heroine lead.
May 5, 2014 3:35 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Thread Cleaned
Felt that this episode was very predictable but still enjoyed it.
Yui exposes possible tsun side? CUTE
Very enjoyable episode, his kami form has a pretty cool design
OP has grown to me, now if only I can watch the ED fully..
ZelotMay 5, 2014 3:41 PM
May 5, 2014 11:33 PM

Jan 2010
Zelot said:
Thread Cleaned
Felt that this episode was very predictable but still enjoyed it.
Yui exposes possible tsun side? CUTE
Very enjoyable episode, his kami form has a pretty cool design

I actually like the ED better than the OP. Or maybe thats just me? :/
May 6, 2014 6:14 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
saxmaster4ever said:
Zelot said:

I actually like the ED better than the OP. Or maybe thats just me? :/

I really like the ED song
but I have yet to fully watch it since I stop when the scene of them naked flies by..
I promise you, next episode I will!
May 6, 2014 11:09 AM

Oct 2011
midori-tenshi03 said:

And why is Dionysus only a minor character w h y

It's the same with Hakuouki. Shinpachi ( even though he was main character) He was never one of the love interests for the heroine. He was there to support her and others. Same thing will happen to Dionysus. T_____T
AnimeFan500May 6, 2014 11:12 AM
May 6, 2014 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
AnimeFan500 said:
This is the best reverse harem. Kamigami no Asobi broke the curse of the main female heroine lead.

The last time I watched a really good reverse harem was Kiniro no corda: Primo Passo. It has been a while needless to say lol.
May 6, 2014 1:14 PM

Oct 2011
saxmaster4ever said:
AnimeFan500 said:

The last time I watched a really good reverse harem was Kiniro no corda: Primo Passo. It has been a while needless to say lol.

I also love Primo Passo. As for Blue Sky not as good as Primo Passo.
May 6, 2014 6:56 PM
Oct 2013
Is it just me or does Thoth have some serious personal space issues? This wasn't my favorite episode, probably because I still really don't like Takeru very much. That being said I laughed out loud more times than I can count ("so he's in the 'no' club" "I don't think there is a 'no' club" "We should look into that!") I'm really hoping for an episode with Baldr or Loki in the near future as we seem to have begun specializing.
May 6, 2014 6:59 PM
Oct 2013
cloudy_chaos said:
Yui has more character than most otome game heroines, like Ema from BroCon...
That's one of the reasons I like this anime

I don't think Ema even counts as a character. Don't get me wrong, that show had some of the most satisfying fan-service ever but Ema (inner groan, everytime)
May 6, 2014 10:43 PM

Apr 2008
Douglas24 said:
This is probably my favorite episode so far. What Yui said to Zeus about him not understanding humans was really good, glad that Takeru got more screen time aswell.

^ This :) and those nicknames XD
May 7, 2014 7:13 AM

Jul 2012
Wow, Takeru went from my least favourite to one of my top three in just one episode.

AnimeFan500 said:

^
Yui is great. So good compared to other female leads this season. Even better than the non-reverse harem girls, except for Nike of course.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

94 by MickeyMinaj »»
Mar 12, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2014

164 by MickeyMinaj »»
Mar 11, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kamigami no Asobi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

48 by helennaaj »»
Sep 24, 2022 2:47 PM

Poll: » Who Is Your Favorite Character?

TragicRomance - Jun 20, 2014

18 by Kasu-chan90 »»
Jun 29, 2022 8:24 PM

» Kamigami No Asobi Season 2 ??

KazukiMakoto - Sep 23, 2014

21 by Kasu-chan90 »»
Jun 29, 2022 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.