Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 11, 2014 8:29 PM

Jun 2012
Well, cool looks like my theory is true after all. Didn't really consider the possibility with their abilities though...

...so are they saying that Christa/Historia is planning to eat Eren? Or did they just mean her father, aka the government?

And heh, somehow I knew the "anti-human 3-D maneuver gear" would include guns. I guess they really are the ultimate counter for swords after all. Unless of course you're playing Fire Emblem... then it's spears.
May 12, 2014 5:59 AM
May 2014
HalibelTheEspada said:
Well, cool looks like my theory is true after all. Didn't really consider the possibility with their abilities though...

...so are they saying that Christa/Historia is planning to eat Eren? Or did they just mean her father, aka the government?

And heh, somehow I knew the "anti-human 3-D maneuver gear" would include guns. I guess they really are the ultimate counter for swords after all. Unless of course you're playing Fire Emblem... then it's spears.

we don't know that yet. maybe they have someone they need to return to normal. Also (can't believe i am saying this) keep in mind this could still be just speculation on Hanje's part. We still don't have confirmation from any of the factions yet.
May 12, 2014 10:41 AM

Oct 2011
Levi, get the hell out of there!!!
Hanji is so smart. I can see her as a commander :DD
And Erwin.. oh gosh, I want him alive
Really good chapter
May 12, 2014 8:14 PM
Apr 2014
I'm not saying that I don't want Hanji to be the commander, it's just that Commander Handsome is the best for the job and I don't want to see him die.

And seeing the two Ackermans, I now know why Mikasa is a yandere.
Laziness is the mother of all bad habits and ultimately, she's a mother and we should respect her.
May 12, 2014 9:22 PM

Jun 2012
Magenero said:
we don't know that yet. maybe they have someone they need to return to normal. Also (can't believe i am saying this) keep in mind this could still be just speculation on Hanje's part. We still don't have confirmation from any of the factions yet.
True... I actually meant to say that it's probably true, since it was only her speculating. So there is a chance that it's not actually how it works.
May 13, 2014 5:37 PM

Sep 2013
Weird. I love this manga and yet the last 2 chapters Ive felt bored even though I fully understand that whats happening is important...
Shuhan said:
Erwin is gonna die next chapter. I feel it.

Nah. If the man didnt die when a titan chomped on his arm, he wont die now.
May 13, 2014 8:29 PM

Mar 2014
Old_Raven said:
Weird. I love this manga and yet the last 2 chapters Ive felt bored even though I fully understand that whats happening is important...
Shuhan said:

I feel the same way man, and this is my favorite :/

It has to be the monthly thing. I just wanna some Titans killing/getting killed now... :'(
May 16, 2014 10:47 AM

Dec 2012
HalibelTheEspada said:

It could mean they have a titan behind the walls, who they can control when he or she turns to shifter (and take human form). The easiest way is to be an important family member, because he or she would play for their team by default, but it is not absolutely necessary to be this case. The Reiss may simply want a shifter, who will obey them, and given their influence behind the walls, anyone could be subdued or blackmailed to do what they order him to do.

About the last one - I thought it was a mistake :D Since when one needs 3DMG to shoot a person with a gun *rolls eyes*.
May 17, 2014 12:09 PM
May 2014
Old_Raven said:
Shuhan said:

Yep or in 3 chapters. Hannes died 3 chapters after he started waving his death flag.
May 20, 2014 9:25 PM

Mar 2014
Learning more about titans.
Titans are people too ya know it must be a virus outbreak 100 years ago.
The true Reiss Family may want the throne for themselves (or not!?)
Kenny vs Levi next chapter!
He killed another bunch of people Damn it!
Eren is a vessel huh!?
Eren needs power up!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2014 7:38 PM
May 2014
Kay so, Erwin buddy. You've been good to us but, time to rest your case.
Ok so I hope he doesn't die but on the other hand this manga is full of crazy deaths XD
May 26, 2014 11:41 AM

Sep 2013
Wow...finally I'm done...

Just started reading the manga yesterday and I am blown away...

I am guessing the anti-3D Movement squad has modern technology rather than advanced weapons that depend on physics and movements.

Regardless, this series has a tremendous amount of potential...a lot more than 40 volumes...

After all, the main thing behind learning of the origin of Titans would be by overthrowing the current monarchy first. Then, retake Wall Maria and see what is in the basement.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are other human settlements in the world. The current one, to me, can only be located somewhere in Siberia should the RW be based on it.

Knowing what we know so far, I expect the only things that will be found in the basement is the reasons Eren's father left so long ago. He probably started suspecting the royal family's involvement in this.

Hands down, my favorite character has been Levi...

I am glad I don't have to worry about BS stalling tactics on the plot, stupid-ass rules (women can't be hit or harmed, etc) or asspulls that accomodate the plot...which is everything One Piece is.

When does Chapter 58 come out?
May 26, 2014 12:01 PM

Oct 2013
SuperSonic1986 said:
Wow...finally I'm done...

Just started reading the manga yesterday and I am blown away...

I am guessing the anti-3D Movement squad has modern technology rather than advanced weapons that depend on physics and movements.

Regardless, this series has a tremendous amount of potential...a lot more than 40 volumes...

After all, the main thing behind learning of the origin of Titans would be by overthrowing the current monarchy first. Then, retake Wall Maria and see what is in the basement.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are other human settlements in the world. The current one, to me, can only be located somewhere in Siberia should the RW be based on it.

Knowing what we know so far, I expect the only things that will be found in the basement is the reasons Eren's father left so long ago. He probably started suspecting the royal family's involvement in this.

Hands down, my favorite character has been Levi...

I am glad I don't have to worry about BS stalling tactics on the plot, stupid-ass rules (women can't be hit or harmed, etc) or asspulls that accomodate the plot...which is everything One Piece is.

When does Chapter 58 come out?

Chapter 58 comes out around between June 3rd to 7th. Look out for the next chapter during these days.
Jun 11, 2014 4:30 AM
Jun 2014
Mikasa ackerman, Levi ackerman and Kenny ackerman. I believe they are somehow related to each other as seen from their skills
Aug 4, 2014 8:36 AM
Aug 2013
I thought Hanji was just assuming things because, she only has once case and all that, then I remembered Ymir asking R and B about 'remembering something' she's probably referring to 3 of them eating someone I guess, so okay, you're off the hook Hanji and plot-kun.

Now there's a higher chance that Grisha was a shifter and was eaten by Eren.
Aug 10, 2014 10:50 PM

Aug 2013
R.I.P. Nifa. Your headshot was magnificent.

Mmm, I wonder how Levi can survive against that trained killer. He even have what seem to be a prototype of guns.

The military police is so corrupted. Damn son, humanity would have been fucked in no time if this was real life.

It's an interesting theory that Reiss thought about, but Eren clearly didn't die when he was swallowed by that titan the first time he transformed. Doesn't that contradict that theory?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 28, 2014 5:59 PM

Oct 2010
Nifaaa.... :( And those two guys from the Scouting Legion... :(
Deaths again, deaths everywhere sigh.

Dang Hanji, for figuring it out... Even Eren who was the one involved in the scene itself couldn't understand it haha.
There's a very good touch of realism there, when Jean started doubting things. When Eren was kicked around by Levi, only Mikasa and Armin was present on the court at that time, so maybe it's correct that they were the only ones tolerating the threat against Historia.

This Kenny guy IS DANGEROUS.
Jan 21, 2015 3:37 PM

Jan 2012
Everyone seems to want eren power Cry.

Jun 5, 2015 1:46 AM

May 2012
LOL. IsaHaji should try harder with the action panels.

2/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 13, 2015 4:15 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Levi's not dying yet, he's too popular. Erwin on the other hand...

4/5
Dec 1, 2015 1:48 PM

Sep 2014
Goddammit Kenny!
R.i.P Nifa :<
Fuck the police!! Can't wait to see them screwed by Erwin.
Jun 22, 2016 2:53 PM

Feb 2013
Rest in peace, Nifa :(
Aug 14, 2016 10:33 AM

May 2016
Congrats on Hange's promotion :D

First mention of Kenny in the manga and he goes blowing off the heads of everyone. Damn.

RIP Nifa and co.

Feb 8, 2017 7:36 AM

Dec 2014
things get more and more intense as the progression of manga..It is still confusing why the police are hiding so much...so much conflict of interest in people
Apr 16, 2017 11:50 AM

Apr 2015
Damn both these lads got deleted with that gun XD.
May 28, 2017 12:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Is incredible how change of this plot!!!

Kaney, a new baddass!!!
Feb 20, 2020 7:39 PM

Jan 2016
The picture they used for Levi in the flyer made me laugh my ass off.

Also riipp face off between Levi and Kenny.

Humans fighting humans.
Dec 25, 2020 9:32 AM

Sep 2011
Damn, Kenny massacred Levi's squad.

The royal family want to eat Eren and get his power. It looks like everyone want him.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.