Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2014 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, that ending was priceless but the chapter was pretty good so far in terms of pacing. I like how this series focuses on ping pong as it's one of the underrated sports. Well, there's Ping Pong the Animation airing this season but still..

I love ping pong btw as I used to play the game.

The characters so far are decent and I hope for some development as well. The artwork isn't bad either. I smell potential in this~

Apr 29, 2014 12:06 PM

Jul 2012
`-`Sun alergy? Realy...and i tought that he had some kind of injury.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

May 2, 2014 7:03 PM

May 2012
OMG. It's like I found a Jewel! This looks so promising. <3
Jun 8, 2014 4:59 PM

Nov 2009
First chapter was okay but I'm wondering if the fact that the author is a BL mangaka would negatively influence manga.
Sep 1, 2014 8:06 AM
Sep 2014
-Okami said:
`-`Sun alergy? Realy...and i tought that he had some kind of injury.

You know, sun allergies does exist XD And I think it's a good point for this manga that one of the protagonist got such a disease. It' a perfect "excuse" for not having him practicing an outdoor sport but a indoor one **

I dunno, I fell in love with this manga as soon as I've seen the character and I started reading it. Really hope there would be other chapters uploaded soon <3
Jul 26, 2020 6:36 AM

May 2016
A pretty nice manga, sadly is not translated and I don't have the manga so I can't read it in Japanese.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.