Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
May 4, 2014 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 157
Why are you guys who are calling this anime cliched and stupid, with plot holes and such, comparing this anime with really good shows like Steins;Gate and looking for some deep complex awesomely creative story with minimal cliches? the author says it's rated in the lower half of the season. Go compare this to Mahouka, Dragonair, WIXOSS and what not and you'll realise that those shows are wayyyyy worse. So before you all start saying "what a disservice this does to elfen lied", please compare it appropriately and not jump to incorrect conclusions. To begin with, if you all hate it so much, why are you here, in brynhildr's anime subsection discussing it? Go watch something you consider watch worthy. Live and let live guys. I mean, seriously.
Love, fellow anime watcher, who does not bother to write paragraphs about how he hates a particular anime, and instead, just simply stops watching it.

Mod Edit: Removed insults and baiting
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:10 AM
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
 
May 4, 2014 11:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
Sam1198777 said:
Why are you guys who are calling this anime cliched and stupid, with plot holes and such, comparing this anime with really good shows like Steins;Gate and looking for some deep complex awesomely creative story with minimal cliches? the author says it's rated in the lower half of the season. Go compare this to Mahouka, Dragonair, WIXOSS and what not and you'll realise that those shows are wayyyyy worse. So before you all start saying "what a disservice this does to elfen lied", please compare it appropriately and not jump to incorrect conclusions. To begin with, if you all hate it so much, why are you here, in brynhildr's anime subsection discussing it? Go watch something you consider watch worthy. Live and let live guys. I mean, seriously.
Love, fellow anime watcher, who does not bother to write paragraphs about how he hates a particular anime, and instead, just simply stops watching it.


So you want us to overlook plothiles and bad writing? I'm confused.

The reason some people watch anime they don't like is because they simply want to finishe what they started. It's really not that hard to watch 13 episodes and it's even easier to open a thread and type one or two paragraphs about why you didn't like a show.

If someone who drops a show says the show is bad the other guy goes 'you didn't even finish the series so you don't know anything'

And if the guy finishes the series the same person will say 'if you hated it so much, why did you even watch it. Just so you could hate on it? Wow get a life'

Basically this makes it so that no one can point out flaws in a series because the fans won't let them. So stfu and let people do what they want.

Mod Edit: Modified quote. Removed insult.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:13 AM
 
May 4, 2014 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 157
Just talk about it in a more appropriate light, when comparing. WIXOSS, Dragonair, Hitsugi, Black Bullet, Mahouka, Usagi, and so many more are simply outshined by this that i doubt anyone who's following the season would call this shitty. Get your facts right first. You cant hate on an anime for no reason, hate on Mahouka more. But wait, since everybody likes their shonen and the MC being totally OP in a non sensical way, hey, Mahouka = win

Mod Edit: Removed insults.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:15 AM
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
 
May 4, 2014 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
There's too much plot convince in this show. We need these pills and we keep them in this houses the house burned down for no reason? Ok, let's get more pills

Terrible and clumsy way to progress the plot

Other stuff too, but I'm too lazy to type it all out.

Mod Edit: Removed insults.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:16 AM
 
May 4, 2014 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 14519
Sam1198777 said:
Get your facts right first.
What facts?
The fact that this show is full of inconsistencies and plot holes?
yuh yuh yuh

 
May 4, 2014 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 157
Emnay said:
Sam1198777 said:
Get your facts right first.
What facts?
The fact that this show is full of inconsistencies and plot holes?
Compared to other shows? Not so much.

On another note, yes, obviously the show sucks. just not when you compare it with the rest of this season.

Mod Edit: Delete quotes.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:19 AM
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
 
May 4, 2014 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1374
Look most of us outside of Japan dont really have a say in how an anime series is successfully or not. it is the Japanese which really have an effect so the score board is not necessary important. Consider how things are rated here it has even less of an impact

Bottom line it is the sales of the Blu ray/dvd and Manga/LN sales that are real important.

Ok sure this story line has plot-holes but can u honestly say has there ever been one real show without any form of plot hole? As a Manga reader of this series . many of the plot holes are actually gradually explained in the later of the story granted not everything but who are we to be picky at least it tried.

Look everybody has his/her right to say how they feel as each episode airs but try to save the final verdict until u see the whole show.

So far as a manga reader i can safely say that so far these last 5 episodes have been adapted well. with only a few minor changes which are excusable mostly some change in dialect and scene placements but the major storyline and all relevant info and progress has been adapted quite well.

Also on a final note many people including myself like to hold the rating until the last episode airs and trust me if this series continues to progress well as it have been i can safely guarantee that the score board will rise but we just have to wait and see until the final episode airs.
 
May 4, 2014 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
Emnay said:
Sam1198777 said:
Get your facts right first.
What facts?
The fact that this show is full of inconsistencies and plot holes?
Compared to other shows? Not so much bro. Not so much.

On another note, yes, obviously the show sucks. just not when you compare it with the rest of the garbage this season is shelving out.


You literally have no idea how to argue do you?

You're acting like the fact that there are other bad shows this season somehow makes bryhildr good. That's like saying, 'hey, naruto (or whatever anime you like to hate on) isn't bad becuase stuff like Mars of destruction is so much worse!' Doesn't make any fucking sense. Quality of a show isn't affected byte quality of other shows airing at the same time.

Mod Edit: Deleted quotes. Removed insults.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:22 AM
 
May 4, 2014 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 157
I shouldnt bother, you clearly missed the point

you dont just start hating without the correct comparative dimensions. I mean, its so stupid, this show isnt even so bad. Go watch other shows like guilty crown and then you'll realize what bad writing is.
Not saying this is really good, but it isn't so bad either, and yes, we always talk in a comparative dimension, since thats how we judge. Its like saying all other books are shit since Crime and Punishment is so good. You just dont compare really teen fiction to that epic shizz

Mod Edit: Removed insults.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:23 AM
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
 
May 4, 2014 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
Bryhildr is comparatively bad to most other anime I've seen, and I've suffered through shit like pupa, mars of destruction, and diabolik lovers. There's a reason I gave bryhildr a 2/10.

Mod Edit: Removed insults.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:24 AM
 
May 4, 2014 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
Brynhildr is average. On mal 7.5 is average.

This show's rating is perfect.

Mod Edit: Removed quote.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:25 AM
 
May 4, 2014 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
I guess I must be watching the right shows then. Even though mahouka is annoying, It hasn't managed to piss me off as much as bryhildr. Yet.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:27 AM
 
May 4, 2014 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
Cupquake said:
I rate based on enjoyment, so it's still a solid 7/10. I don't think the show is good for the same reasons as most others do since the ending didn't make me feel anything aside from slight annoyance.

I guess I must be watching the right shows then. Even though mahouka is annoying, It hasn't managed to piss me off as much as bryhildr. Yet.


I teared up at the ending. It was the middle part that was retarded.

I don't see your issue with brynhildr man.

Other than it being less violent than Elfen Lied and horrifically censored, its basically the definition of an average action/harem anime.

Did you expect more from it or something?

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:28 AM
 
May 4, 2014 12:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
SolviteSekai said:
Cupquake said:
I rate based on enjoyment, so it's still a solid 7/10. I don't think the show is good for the same reasons as most others do since the ending didn't make me feel anything aside from slight annoyance.

I guess I must be watching the right shows then. Even though mahouka is annoying, It hasn't managed to piss me off as much as bryhildr. Yet.


I teared up at the ending. It was the middle part that was retarded.

I don't see your issue with brynhildr man.

Other than it being less violent than Elfen Lied and horrifically censored, its basically the definition of an average action/harem anime.

Did you expect more from it or something?


Considering that Elfen lied is my favorite anime/manga, my expectations for bryhildr were pretty fucking high

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:29 AM
 
May 4, 2014 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
Cupquake said:
SolviteSekai said:
Cupquake said:
I rate based on enjoyment, so it's still a solid 7/10. I don't think the show is good for the same reasons as most others do since the ending didn't make me feel anything aside from slight annoyance.

I guess I must be watching the right shows then. Even though mahouka is annoying, It hasn't managed to piss me off as much as bryhildr. Yet.


I teared up at the ending. It was the middle part that was retarded.

I don't see your issue with brynhildr man.

Other than it being less violent than Elfen Lied and horrifically censored, its basically the definition of an average action/harem anime.

Did you expect more from it or something?


Considering that Elfen lied is my favorite anime/manga, my expectations for bryhildr were pretty fucking high


That's on you, Elfen Lied is contrived bullshit. I expected this to also be contrived bullshit.

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:30 AM
 
May 4, 2014 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 43
Never saw EL so I started it with no expectations, just because the summary sounded interesting. It still managed to disappoint me because, for a "mature" show, it's surprisingly basic, resolving to such techniques as flashbacks to scenes that happened 5 minutes ago and constantly narrating the protagonist's thoughts lest the viewer somehow misses something. Well judging from the terrible jokes, they don't think their audience is particularly mature. It's a pity because the story is fairly intriguing but it's told in a way that practically ruins it. 7.5 is high rating for this show, I expect it to drop further as it goes on.

By the way there are multiple reasons to continue watching a show one isn't impressed with, not last the hope that it may suddenly get better.
 
May 4, 2014 12:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
Cupquake said:


The reason some people watch anime they don't like is because they simply want to finishe what they started. It's really not that hard to watch 13 episodes and it's even easier to open a thread and type one or two paragraphs about why you didn't like a show.

If someone who drops a show says the show is bad the other guy goes 'you didn't even finish the series so you don't know anything'

And if the guy finishes the series the same person will say 'if you hated it so much, why did you even watch it. Just so you could hate on it? Wow get a life'

Basically this makes it so that no one can point out flaws in a series because the fans won't let them. So stfu and let people do what they want.


You have some very good points here. I never considered this when I thought "why do people keep watching a series they despise?".

The purpose of this thread was to understand why people don't like this. That would mean I fully expected criticisms (and this being MAL, almost no one being polite about them - just throwing out abuse to anyone who opposes them. I never insulted anyone in my opening post, and I don't put people down for having different opinions. I just like to understand them better.)

If everyone agreed that it was meant to be higher rated then the rating would be high in first place, therefore nullifying the existence of this thread.

Thank you for your input :)
 
May 4, 2014 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
Cupquake said:
There's too much plot convince in this show. We need these pills and we keep them in this houses the house burned down for no reason? Ok, let's get more pills

Terrible and clumsy way to progress the plot

Other stuff too, but I'm too lazy to type it all out.


So you thought the house burning down was used a mere plot device? I see.

I do not share this view, but thank you for your opinion.

I'd just like to point out that Kuroneko was boiling water and that's how the house burned down. Then again, I now see your point more clearly - how can a house burn down from water being left to boil too long? I think they might have provided a better reason than that. You have helped me uncover one flaw, though I do not think it very significant, and it will not alter my overall enjoyment/opinion of this show.

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:31 AM
 
May 4, 2014 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
The real question isn't why this is at 7.5.

The real question is why No Game no Life and Mahouka are at 8.
 
May 4, 2014 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2371
SolviteSekai said:
The real question isn't why this is at 7.5.

The real question is why No Game no Life and Mahouka are at 8.
Repeating Anime Fans that's only watched SAO kind of anime
 
May 4, 2014 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
-ShadowClaw- said:
Look most of us outside of Japan dont really have a say in how an anime series is successfully or not. it is the Japanese which really have an effect so the score board is not necessary important. Consider how things are rated here it has even less of an impact

Bottom line it is the sales of the Blu ray/dvd and Manga/LN sales that are real important.

Ok sure this story line has plot-holes but can u honestly say has there ever been one real show without any form of plot hole? As a Manga reader of this series . many of the plot holes are actually gradually explained in the later of the story granted not everything but who are we to be picky at least it tried.

Look everybody has his/her right to say how they feel as each episode airs but try to save the final verdict until u see the whole show.

So far as a manga reader i can safely say that so far these last 5 episodes have been adapted well. with only a few minor changes which are excusable mostly some change in dialect and scene placements but the major storyline and all relevant info and progress has been adapted quite well.

Also on a final note many people including myself like to hold the rating until the last episode airs and trust me if this series continues to progress well as it have been i can safely guarantee that the score board will rise but we just have to wait and see until the final episode airs.


So it's being adapted properly? That's good to know at least. And I've gathered the reason why people do not like this is the plot holes. While I have not uncovered any myself, it's nice to know that they are resolved later on. I agree it is probably too early to make this thread. Perhaps I should have waited until the anime ended and see the final score.

Thank you for your input.
 
May 4, 2014 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 597
SolviteSekai said:
The real question isn't why this is at 7.5.

The real question is why No Game no Life and Mahouka are at 8.


D'accord


 
May 4, 2014 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
Do people not understand that you can't call a show out for having plot holes when it isn't finished?

Not every story tells you everything right when it happens.

That's pretty fucking common in literature.
 
May 4, 2014 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
rasenshiruken973 said:

So you thought the house burning down was used a mere plot device? I see.

I do not share this view, but thank you for your opinion.

I'd just like to point out that Kuroneko was boiling water and that's how the house burned down. Then again, I now see your point more clearly - how can a house burn down from water being left to boil too long? I think they might have provided a better reason than that. You have helped me uncover one flaw, though I do not think it very significant, and it will not alter my overall enjoyment/opinion of this show.


Another one is how blonde hair's voice thingy can express emotion and tone of voice even though it's a simple machine. Mostly just nitpicky stuff, but it adds up.
Modified by julyan, May 5, 2014 8:34 AM
 
May 4, 2014 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
SolviteSekai said:
Do people not understand that you can't call a show out for having plot holes when it isn't finished?

Not every story tells you everything right when it happens.

That's pretty fucking common in literature.


Yes that is what irks me sometimes. Maybe they would drop the show because of these "plot holes" and miss out when they are resolved in the end. In any case, I expect the score to rise quite a bit as the last episode airs.

Thank you for your input.
 
May 4, 2014 1:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
I will revise the list of the realistic reasons why this is at 7.5 instead of 8.0.

1.) It is made by Arms, who have no rabid fanboys to over rate their shows.
2.) It features a harem and has a seriously beta protagonist who can't do anything without girls to protect him.
3.) It is related to Elfen Lied but totally different, which could cause people to be undwhelmed.
4.) Extreme censoring.
 
May 4, 2014 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 43
That list is serious wishful thinking which ignores the actual flaws of the show but have it your way.
 
May 4, 2014 1:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
Cupquake said:

Another one is how blonde hair's voice thingy can express emotion and tone of voice even though it's a simple machine. Mostly just nitpicky stuff, but it adds up.


Ah yes that's a little unbelievable how life-like Kana's voice thing works. And actually how it works at all, like she seems to type way too fast than normal to say all that
 
May 4, 2014 1:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12282
grey said:
That list is serious wishful thinking which ignores the actual flaws of the show but have it your way.


Wat, I insulted the show in 3 of the points.

rasenshiruken973 said:
Cupquake said:

Another one is how blonde hair's voice thingy can express emotion and tone of voice even though it's a simple machine. Mostly just nitpicky stuff, but it adds up.


Ah yes that's a little unbelievable how life-like Kana's voice thing works. And actually how it works at all, like she seems to type way too fast than normal to say all that


She isn't typing in English. Lol. She has to edit the characters.
 
May 4, 2014 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2774
reasons could be:
unbelieveable characters
terrible male MC
plot holes and conveniences( far too many imo)
cliche as FUCK.
too similar to elfen lead but lacking originality

i stopped making sense of this show after i saw ep5.

this is a 6/10 at best right now and i predict the MAL rating will go down after this is done airing.
 
May 4, 2014 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 495
i don't know nor care why this show has such a low rating, i gave it a 10 and it's staying there unless it's really gonna fuck up.
 
May 4, 2014 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 129
This show has a low rating cause it sucks. simple as that.
 
May 4, 2014 10:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 89
you can talk all you want about ratings, scores, plot holes, inconsistencies...but in the end, sadly, what matters most to them are popularity, sales and profit...


don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
 
May 4, 2014 10:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 34073
This show is pretty mediocre. Honestly I'm surprised the rating isn't lower.

 
May 4, 2014 10:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 1202
The show is definitely under-rated, this show will likely rise in rating after its finished airing. Maybe finish with a 7.8-7.9 which would be fairly accurate
 
May 5, 2014 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 201
May be the girls not cute enough (looks, VA, characters)? -_-
Pretty important thing for many viewers, almost the same as plot xD
Especially if you compare them to girls from Nisekoi/Date A Live.
 
May 5, 2014 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
sadfacelv said:
May be the girls not cute enough (looks, VA, characters)? -_-
Pretty important thing for many viewers, almost the same as plot xD
Especially if you compare them to girls from Nisekoi/Date A Live.


I think Kuroha is really cute actually :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_tGZijnuqc&app=desktop
 
May 5, 2014 8:38 AM
Ohayousoro7 ⛵

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 4158
Thread cleaned of spam and abuse.
Please keep the conversation clean and civil.
 
May 5, 2014 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 201
rasenshiruken973 said:

I think Kuroha is really cute actually :D


Pretty ordinary from my perspective, standart haircut, expresionless eyes, can't tell much about her personality, is she supposed to be tsundere?; This Kanna girls is the only one interesting atm, I guess because she is mysterious a little, btw the girl from avatar above is cuter and livelier than Kuroha, imho, don't know who she is -_-
 
May 5, 2014 11:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 67
Because not everyone rates a show 10/10 just for having a nice OP, gore, a bland self-insert protagonist and a harem of superpowered teenage girls.
 
May 5, 2014 11:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 66
It's very dark and twisted. A lot of people are not used to anime like that. It really pushes people outside their comfort zone
"Urushibara Ruka, delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, the personification of feminine grace and also... a dude. Tall as a willow, slender as a reed, a dude. Radiant in shrine vestments... dude. the sun dips low in a rosy sky, secateurs buzz, Ruka is a dude".

-Okabe Rintarou/ Hououin Kyouma
 
May 5, 2014 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
sadfacelv said:
rasenshiruken973 said:

I think Kuroha is really cute actually :D


Pretty ordinary from my perspective, standart haircut, expresionless eyes, can't tell much about her personality, is she supposed to be tsundere?; This Kanna girls is the only one interesting atm, I guess because she is mysterious a little, btw the girl from avatar above is cuter and livelier than Kuroha, imho, don't know who she is -_-


She is pretty ordinary but something about her is just cute. It's really hard to explain cause it's not something I can put my finger on. I'm not too keen on Kana really. Her attitude is a bit... hmm. I don't think Kuroha is tsundere at all. Her character has remained pretty consistent so far. Watch the link I put cause that's basically what made me like more lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_tGZijnuqc&app=desktop

And I like Kazumi as well.
 
May 5, 2014 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 7204
Clannad4evr said:
It's very dark and twisted. A lot of people are not used to anime like that. It really pushes people outside their comfort zone

You know what pushes me out of my comfort zone and into the zone of I can't believe you just did that?
When they add bouncing sounds to someones big bust in an otherwise ~"dark and twisted"~ show.
 
May 5, 2014 12:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 10908
i think it's better to rate an anime after it ends but 7.5 isn't bad.
 
May 5, 2014 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
parfaited said:
Clannad4evr said:
It's very dark and twisted. A lot of people are not used to anime like that. It really pushes people outside their comfort zone

You know what pushes me out of my comfort zone and into the zone of I can't believe you just did that?
When they add bouncing sounds to someones big bust in an otherwise ~"dark and twisted"~ show.


Also plenty of dark and twisted shows (Higurashi, Mirai Nikki, etc) are rated why higher than average.

It is true that gore and violence will turn viewers off, but it's also clear that this isn't the only, or even a major reason why Bryhildr is rated so poorly.
 
May 5, 2014 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 302
I enjoy it so far. Don't let a score dictate a show for you.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
 
May 5, 2014 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 63
Clannad4evr said:
It's very dark and twisted. A lot of people are not used to anime like that. It really pushes people outside their comfort zone

If it continues on its current course, Brynhildr may even reach the gut-wrenching heights of darkness and depravity as such adult anime as Gurren Lagann and maybe even Symphogear.
 
May 5, 2014 10:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 667
Clannad4evr said:
It's very dark and twisted. A lot of people are not used to anime like that. It really pushes people outside their comfort zone


At least it was supposed to be very dark and twisted. ARMS did a terrible job in setting the atmosphere right, the guy in charge of music is napping and the rushing of the episodes ruined some of the most dramatic moments of the series. Because of that the series feels like it's in perm comedy mode.

The comedy of Gokukoku no Brynhildr however is pretty good.
 
May 5, 2014 10:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5252
Show is just average so far. Honestly the girl that can't move is kinda annoying because she can't move. She's literally a talking brick and just inconveniences everyone. I suppose that's the point though.
 
May 6, 2014 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 732
Machiavellism said:
I enjoy it so far. Don't let a score dictate a show for you.


Oh I never let a score dictate my enjoyment hehe. For example I gave School Days a 10/10, OreImo seaosn 2 specials 10/10, Welcome to the NHK 6/10 and Grave of the Fireflies a 6/10. Most MAL users would disagree with all of those scores but that's how I really feel about them.

I'm loving Brynhildr as well it's in my top 3 this season but this thread is just because I like to hear different opinions and I'm interested in statistics. Glad you're enjoying this show so far.
 
Top
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »