Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 27, 2014 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that went the way I kinda thought. Still wasn't pretty though but at least Kuroneko isn't dead. At any rate, if he wants to deal with this new threat, they definitely need to think a bit outside the box.

Oh and so much fan service lol from Kazumi.
Stark700Apr 27, 2014 7:34 AM
Apr 27, 2014 6:30 AM

Apr 2009
kazumi's accent does weird things to me
Apr 27, 2014 7:34 AM
Jan 2014
That was a great recovery from such a huge cliffhanger.
Eh, too bad Ryouta forgot about Kuroha's signature moles.
That witch parasite was gross as hell.
Really want to find out what Kana's secret ability is.
Kazumi can be such a tease, lol.
Now that Kotori is introdouced, I wonder how she will settle in with the others.
Apr 27, 2014 7:34 AM

Jul 2010
A spy!!! Omg, the girl that told the location was stupid >.>
Time travel, so glad Kuroneko didn't die, which makes sense with Kana's prophecies.
Another melting scene, an AA now an AA+?
The alien slime thing with lots of eyes, I want to know more about it.
Kana can move??? Wonder why she is hiding it.
The fanservice in the hot spring, he forgot his priority to confirm the moles! xD
Kotori and Kazumi joined, I wonder how Kotori would join the other witches now.
Apr 27, 2014 7:43 AM

Jan 2014
I liked this one. Not bad i guess.
Apr 27, 2014 7:45 AM
Feb 2014
BEST EPISODE YET IMO. Absolutely loved it, had suspence at the start, and i was literally loling so hard at the bath scene with kazumi and kuroneko xD dont fuck with the booby fee!

such a shame Ryouta forgot about the moles though :(

Did anyone notice the elfen lied staircase? Well maybe not but when i first saw it i was like "OMG LUCY AND KOUTA AHHHHHHHH"

http://i.imgur.com/qhWKB15.jpg

5/5 episode, soooo looking forward to the next one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2014 7:51 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Yea that 3rd button was a time manipulation button, Ryouta in a way owes his life to the girl with the time manipulation.

LOL at the fan service part between Kazumi and Ryouta. He got a pretty nice view of her entire body lol.

I'm wondering if every witch out there is just living in a shell while that slime parasite thing lives inside them dormant or active.

Kotori joins and she's an AA+,

Apr 27, 2014 7:53 AM

Mar 2012
Yes so far it has been great. The adaptation has been great a bit of few things skipped but most just minor details all the real important elements relevant to the plot have been shown successfully.

Cant wait to see next weeks episode should be really intense.

The only thin g i don't like is there censoring of the more gory stuff but it is to be expected hopefully they will be removed when the blu rays are released.
Apr 27, 2014 7:56 AM
Jan 2014
Kazumi=best girl lmao
Apr 27, 2014 8:06 AM

Aug 2010
Great stuff so far :D

So that's what he meant by there's still a chance. She can return time :O
And for that to result in him for him to forget about Kuroneko=Kuroha.

Wellit is true I was thinking that it felt too soon for Ryota to find out about Kuroneko already so I guess that's how it was.

Nice stab Ryota. Nice guts there (Although he did die XD)

That friggin ejection. Just can't get over it >~< And wth was that Alien??? Lol'd at how Ryota stepped on it XD

Lol'd at how Ryota was telling Kana to thank him in the way he did XD And she was saying are u acting self important?

Didn't expect Kana to be able to move O_o? I wonder why she isn't?

Loving Kazumi so much <3<3<3 Best girl :3 Dat Onsen scene was hot!

Ryota saying "Unfortunately I can't see Kuroha's boobs" and Kazumi heard him XD
DAT VIEW!!! He saw everything XD And Dat teasing putting her thighs on his shoulders :3 Poor her though with how he said "U're boobs aren't worth much" XDXDXD Her reaction was so lol
Kuroha has a friggin hot body though *A* The groping scene was pretty hot :3

And Damn! poor purple haired girl, got ejected after telling them everything >~<
Seems like they sent a crazy bitch. And she's AA+ But from the OP seems she'll be joining them hehe.

Tl;dr...Kazumi=BEST GIRL <3 and Kuroha is HOT *A*
Apr 27, 2014 8:21 AM

Dec 2013
hope they solve this whole pill fiasco for good soon, it would suck if the whole show focused around it
Apr 27, 2014 8:32 AM

Jul 2013
Kazumi : "That's no way to talk to a girl when you've seen her junk"
Ryota: "You said you'd take off the junk fee!"

Yeah, I'll leave the whole "AOTS" crusade to the fanboys but the aformentioned lines are my top pick for lines of the season (lol).
HetakoiApr 27, 2014 9:04 AM
Apr 27, 2014 8:36 AM

Aug 2007
What an episode! I wasn't expecting things to be resolved in that way but no complaints from me. Wow they already be facing even more powerful witch so next episode ought to be good. I can't wait for it.
Apr 27, 2014 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
Fuck, I wonder how much that booby fee is
Apr 27, 2014 8:47 AM
Mar 2008
mattie2710 said:

Did anyone notice the elfen lied staircase? Well maybe not but when i first saw it i was like "OMG LUCY AND KOUTA AHHHHHHHH"

http://i.imgur.com/qhWKB15.jpg

It probably is. They both feature the same real world locations.
Apr 27, 2014 8:48 AM

Mar 2012
Dramatic irony? Goddamn it, Okamoto! Is there any emotionally manipulative trick out there that's too cheap even for you? And using a fanservice scene to justify the addition of a new character to the main cast... that's either really ingenious or really asinine. The "your boobs aren't worth that much" line was pretty funny though.

So Kazumi is apparently a half-German from Kansai. At first I thought "why the hell does she speak a different dialect if they're all from the same lab?", until I remembered that they all probably had lives before the lab. Now I wonder if it's only Neko who's having memory problems.
Apr 27, 2014 8:51 AM

Feb 2011
I WILL BUY THE BD

10/10
Apr 27, 2014 8:52 AM

May 2013
They made it just in time to save Kana and Kasumi. Kasumi's funny. The guys have sent out a spy to locate the other witches. Can't wait for the next episode.
Apr 27, 2014 9:00 AM

Jun 2012
Murakami is snarky as ever
Apr 27, 2014 9:31 AM

Apr 2013
Boombawks said:
boobies

Don't forget the junk!
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Apr 27, 2014 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
I want more!!
5/5
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 27, 2014 10:13 AM
Feb 2013
Kazumi is such a cute little slut. :-)

I know some might take offence, but let's face it, which girl - even a tomboy like her - would go all nude, showing boobs and vagina to a guy she just met, and put her toe in his mouth...but a slut. :-)

But! Nothing wrong with a slutty girl now and then. ;-p

Good episode, for the rest. Had action, had horror (that witch who told on her friend-witches was so stupid if she really thought they were going to spare her - but, ah, being desperate makes you do silly things, I guess), had calm/pleasant moments (the ocean), had fanservice, had some progression of the story (alien parasite living in their bodies?), etc.

Pretty decent episode overall.
AnimageNebyApr 27, 2014 10:41 AM
Apr 27, 2014 10:21 AM
Feb 2013
SmashBangFusion said:
I like how Kana is basically on the brink of death and ready to melt any second, so MC decides it's the time to start asking her to thank him, then start talking to Kuroha, who doesn't give her the death suppressants until a few minutes later, because she's walking MC to the door. The sense of urgency in these characters is just astounding.

Well, you have a point, but, on the other hand, I don't think it was THAT brink-of-death anymore. She would have been on the brink of death if she hadn't taken the other (half of the) pill of Kazumi. If we take it that a full pill let's you live 35 hours, and they would have been just in time (or out time) otherwise, with half a pill that would mean another 17,5 hours.

Granted, we don't know for sure how much time exactly they spend on it, neither if half a pill means half the time (though it seems most logical), but even giving it some leeway, one can reasonable presume they still had several hours left, at that point.

Not saying they seem a bit too nonchalant about it - they were still bleeding (unless it was old blood) after all, granted, but on the other hand, the life-or-death situation wasn't there anymore. They were *not* going to melt 'any second'. Depending on when they took that half pill, and how many hours passed (35? 40?), it could even be seen as a waste to re-new one's pills at that moment. Let's not forget, they are well aware they only have a very limited amount of pills (even now). So I think most will adopt the attitude of only taking a pill on the very last minute...which wouldn't be right there and then, even when only having swallowed half a pill. They should at least last another 6 - 10 hours without any new intake of the medicine.
AnimageNebyApr 27, 2014 10:42 AM
Apr 27, 2014 10:25 AM

Oct 2011
Amazing !!!!
Apr 27, 2014 10:31 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was really good. But that time manipulation magic had also affected the most important information that Ryota had just found which is Kuroha Neko is same as Kuroneko.

Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 27, 2014 10:33 AM

Nov 2013
This episode was meh. At least we got some standard boob time.
Apr 27, 2014 10:34 AM
Jul 2013
Booby fee? o.O
Apr 27, 2014 10:39 AM
Feb 2013
Rayzer said:
This episode was really good. But that time manipulation magic had also affected the most important information that Ryota had just found which is Kuroha Neko is same as Kuroneko.

Granted, I thought that annoying too.

Sometimes, the censoring - while I still don't like it - at least tries to be sensible about it, but now it was done stupidly. If they HAD to censor it, why not use the classical 'steam' approach? They were in a hot tub/spring, after all. But no, they resorted for the shiny censorship (which only makes sense when it's in a bright sunny day or strong light or something) - even though it was night.

I'm often wondering why they censor that much. Is it censored like that only on the US-shown parts on crunchyroll? Or is it the same in Japan? They used to have a much more liberal approach to shows like this... If you watch some old anime, they showed a lot more of gore and nudity, even when broadcasted, and nobody fell over it, back then.

It strongly depends, I would guess. 'Freezing' is one boob-fest, and it's not always censored (depending on who broadcasts what).
Apr 27, 2014 10:43 AM

May 2010
I have a feeling that transfer witch is going to end up on the good guys's side. Based on the ED and OP. I wonder what her power is...

good episode though! Aside from the pointless hot springs bit. :p
Apr 27, 2014 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
@^... this show will be 99% uncensored when the blu-ray release
Apr 27, 2014 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
Damn it,the ejection scene got censored by steam.Fanservice in the bath scene too...
Witch parasite?

Fertilized alien egg?

Kana could move if she wanted...

Kazumi's feetservice,such a tease.

Kotori appears.
VanishingKiraApr 27, 2014 11:05 AM
Apr 27, 2014 11:01 AM
Oct 2013
Dat censor.
Apr 27, 2014 11:11 AM

Dec 2012
Well that time manipulation sure was convenient. And this episode also had a bath scene. I liked how they shined. At least with the melting scene the steam censorship made sense
Apr 27, 2014 11:14 AM

Dec 2010
So wait, Kana chan can move but shes acting? wtf. Kana you wicked witch (pun intended)
And i think the censorings gonna go away in the blu rays, though its weird because old anime indeed had less censorship than todays.
Regardless, great episode. Where did her moles go though? did they disappear? because ryouta saw her breasts and they werent there now (in that scene when they have tied up Saori?).
and well, at least they will have an AA+ at their side now. i would love to wait and watch it as a marathon but im too impatient :(
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Apr 27, 2014 11:25 AM

Sep 2011
I was worried the computer like thingy would get damaged during the rain.

Also these people are pretty brave to walk on that same path the military trucks passed by the last time. Freaky.

If you are going to censor at least censor properly not awkwardly.
Apr 27, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2014
With that bath scene, this is officially a harem show. That said, it's a damn good one. "I don't think your booby fee is worth that much" Best comment in the history of anything ever.
Apr 27, 2014 11:45 AM

Jul 2010
They just had to put that bath scene in there, because without it this show would be ruined, right?...is Kazumi ok? she shows her whole body to guy she just met? also, Kuroha gets more embarrassed when someone catches her singing than when someone touches her boobie.Logic.
New girl looks like a potential yandere >D

Ah, and censorship is really annoying.Wish they would let us see everything, like in older anime.
Apr 27, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2012
time manipulation was pretty cool

a quick obligatory hot springs segment

kana is a faux stephen hawking lol

new witch out to get them

a decent episode

Apr 27, 2014 11:54 AM
Apr 2013
Was expecting time magic so no huge shock. I am sad the witch died however, I though the cutting magic was really cool. So out of the four leads shown in the OP this girl is the strongest (I am not including the crazy white hair witch). Dang time magic erased his memory of seeing the moles though :?

Curious to see why Kana choses not to move at all. I mean seems ridiculous if all she wants is to have Kuro watch out for her.
Apr 27, 2014 12:04 PM

Dec 2013
iLostReason said:
They just had to put that bath scene in there, because without it this show would be ruined, right?...is Kazumi ok? she shows her whole body to guy she just met? also, Kuroha gets more embarrassed when someone catches her singing than when someone touches her boobie.Logic.
New girl looks like a potential yandere >D

Ah, and censorship is really annoying.Wish they would let us see everything, like in older anime.

Well they all did almost die, and could be found and killed at any moment... and they are also likely all virgins, since they were kept in a testing facility all their lives. Not too unrealistic that 1/3 chicks is a horny slut. That percentage is higher with real life chicks who don't even have a care in the world. And he did technically save all of their lives, too, so he's kinda like James Bond to her so far. If this is going to be a harem anime, at least the main character isn't a wuss.
Apr 27, 2014 12:05 PM

Aug 2012
Glad everyone recognizes Kazumi as best girl.

heh that misdirection
Apr 27, 2014 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
Neko's death would've been more believable if they had killed some important characters earlier and I'm not too happy about the fanservice either
Apr 27, 2014 12:32 PM

Feb 2014
When my brain was on:
Facepalmed when he forgot about the moles after the time manipulation.
Facepalmed again during the bath scene when he didn't notice the moles even though he basically saw Kuroha naked and even grabbed her boobs.
the logic is just .... -.-

When I turned off my brain:
I laughed at Kazumi's tease in the bath scene and that oppai fee hehe .
and that comment: "your boobs aren't worth that much" hahaha best comment ever !
also: "you said you'd take of the junk fee" lol xD
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
Apr 27, 2014 12:32 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dat censoring...is it worth the junk fee?

Kazumi brings some much needed personality and life into the proceedings. She's clever, self sufficient and funny too boot. I like the voice they gave her too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 27, 2014 12:35 PM

Feb 2014
Great episode. And Kotori is cute :3 Can't wait to see more of her.
Apr 27, 2014 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
Kuroha was doing a calculus problem...
Apr 27, 2014 12:47 PM

Mar 2014
A Very good episode with the lewd chick joining the astronomy club harem, and I get the feeling the new chick is going to betray the lab and join them at some point
Apr 27, 2014 12:49 PM

Nov 2013
sargos7 said:
Kuroha was doing a calculus problem...

this was by far the most mind boggling thing in tihis episode

Just came back from my calculus exam to watch kuroha doing the limit definition of derivative and I was like dafuq O.o
Apr 27, 2014 12:57 PM

May 2013
Glad that the MC isn't a wuss and isn't an idiot. He thinks things through and is able to put things together. "Your boobs aren't worth that much" made me laugh so hard.
A3ead said:
Facepalmed again during the bath scene when he didn't notice the moles even though he basically saw Kuroha naked and even grabbed her boobs.
They were on the side of her boob and he was squishing it. After he took his hand off I assume they immediately went to opposite sides of that rock. It's not illogical that he didn't see them although I am sad he forgot in the first place due to time rewinding.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Apr 27, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2014
06:22 priceless ryota scream
Pretty good episode with lots of mysteries that will be revealed later on. Bath scene was nice lol...oh and kazumi best girl atm
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.