Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2014 4:41 PM

Jul 2012
RexZShadow said:
mayukachan said:
I'm getting familiar with the magic concept and appreciate the fact that he is OP MC because its quite rare in anime these days

wait what? have you not seen SAO, NGNL, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Hamatora, Tokyo Ravens, Kuroko no Basuke or any of the other shows with an OP MC? LOL

Fairy tale is not OP, if they were OP they won't have to get stronger or have had such hard fights.
Death Note is not OP, his power has weakness.
Kuroko no Basuke is not OP.
Being strong is not OP, OP is when there is almost nothing that can challenge you at all.

I like Kurobas and all but most of the protagonists/GoM are pretty overpowered. I'm 6 episodes into FT and both male protagonists are overly strong already.

Anyway, I'm not saying it's bad to have too much power, I'm saying it's true.
Apr 26, 2014 4:48 PM

Jul 2010
I can only imagine how much better would this show be without Miyuki.It was an average episode in general, but Miyuki made it so much worse...sigh.

Also
antonn said:
More proof that
Manga > Anime
Right bottom of that manga page says ''What is her AIM?'' but i read it as ARM instead and like an idiot i was looking at both of her arms for 5min to find what's wrong with any of them.Then i read it again and...gotta go sleep.
incompleteAEGISApr 26, 2014 4:56 PM
Apr 26, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2014
So far epic anime

10/10
Apr 26, 2014 4:54 PM

Nov 2012
The "Onii-sama" crap is reaching a point where it become beyond an annoyance.Actually thinking of dropping/putting on hold,but will endure to see the 9 school competition arc.

Also they're actually from the Yotsuba clan?
Apr 26, 2014 4:56 PM

Mar 2013
Very informative episode. Just imagine if Miyuki was actually intelligent with her magic abilities like her brother instead of focusing on her love and attention with him smh

The ten clans seem very interesting along with the Yotsuba
Apr 26, 2014 5:07 PM

Sep 2013
One of the coolest MC , no matter what happens , he stays calm. And yet again, this anime has slowly build my vocabulary. There was a few words I didn't understand, so I had to look it up in the dictionary hahaha. Has anyone had a few problems with that or is it just me?
eunoia33Apr 26, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 26, 2014 5:09 PM

Jul 2012
zachfoss said:
One of the coolest MC , no matter what happens , he stay always calm. And yet again, this anime has slowly build my vocabulary. There was a few words I didn't understand, so I had to look it up in the dictionary hahaha. Anyone of a few problems with that or is it just me?

It's just a lot of information dump. Don't worry if you're not catching up with what's going on.
Apr 26, 2014 5:31 PM

Mar 2014
zachfoss said:
One of the coolest MC , no matter what happens , he stay always calm. And yet again, this anime has slowly build my vocabulary. There was a few words I didn't understand, so I had to look it up in the dictionary hahaha. Anyone of a few problems with that or is it just me?

Yup same.

I really love how they are going into the magic thing. And the science aspect of it.
Apr 26, 2014 5:51 PM

May 2011
Everyone's dick riding Tatsuya lol
Apr 26, 2014 5:51 PM
Apr 2014
The episode was decent, the info dump was well-handled in my opinion. People seem to think it was boring, but for me these episodes go by quite fast. Plus, I feel like the anime is damned in either direction it goes. Too much info dump, people see it as boring. Too much action and people complain about Tatsuya pulling power out his ass without any logic. I know there's supposed to be a happy medium, but the magic system is crazy complex, and these kind of episodes just have to happen.

What's disappointing me is how the anime seems afraid to leave out the fanservice. They seem scared of losing viewers, and it's sad that their solution is to portray Miyuki and the show the way they are. I understood why they had the Miyuki CAD scene, and the Erika thing, as they were important for plot and character development. The incest "jokes" that the episode has, while are in the LN, seem rather superfluous compared to Tatsuya's monologues that are being left out.

The adaption is flawed, but it's far from unsalvageable. Maybe I'm naïve for thinking it'll get better, but I think when the plot starts to kick in, it'll right the ship.
Apr 26, 2014 5:52 PM
Oct 2012
gedata said:
Tatsuya's philosophy seems rather republicanish.

No, just stating an obvious fact that democrats ignore :-)

Basically all he said is that you can't pay doctors the same amount you pay Starbuck Baristas, not because being a doctor is intrinsically better than being a Barista, but rather because becoming a doctor requires far more talent and effort (not to mention nearly a decade of school and residency). The trouble with people going on about "equality" is that not everything is equal.

People don't have much of a problem with this when it comes to sport athletes, they recognize that some people are just born with a freakish height or skill, but when it comes to things that arise due to intelligence or just plain diligence, it seems to become more of a problem.

Likewise those who risk their lives to defend a society that allows the rest of us to enjoy great comfort and security deserve to be treated with more respect than people who just enjoy the fruit of their labors (and I am one of this people, I am just honest about my debt). In this world society is preserved by the diligence and sacrifice of magicians, anyone who doesn't take that into account before talking about "equality" is either a fool, or has a dangerous agenda.
Apr 26, 2014 5:53 PM

Jul 2013
I like my infodumps but goddamn Madhouse the random slideshow of the scenario is just too much.
I didn't recal those scenes being this boring.
Apr 26, 2014 5:56 PM

Jul 2012
It is all about conspiracies, figures.

Great episode!!!
Apr 26, 2014 6:06 PM

Nov 2008
baskervillain said:
I swear, Miyuki's every sentence seems to end or begin with "onii-sama." Good grief... she has a terrible brother complex.

Anyway, this episode was pretty good. The show hasn't failed to meet my expectations yet, so that's a plus.

Apr 26, 2014 6:09 PM
Oct 2013
sirwence said:
baskervillain said:
I swear, Miyuki's every sentence seems to end or begin with "onii-sama." Good grief... she has a terrible brother complex.

Anyway, this episode was pretty good. The show hasn't failed to meet my expectations yet, so that's a plus.

All I can say is it won't make any fcking sense till second season of anime till they hit the flash backs XD So if any of you going to keep watching I'm sorry but you have to bare with it XD
Apr 26, 2014 6:24 PM
Jun 2010
Episode chould have been split in two, a lot of discarded conversation and lost of tensions, and a lot of action can be added in the form of harassment towards Tatsuya through the use of magic. Heck, they could have made up their own scenes or additional scenes for it to make it entertaining. The conversation scene with the consultant was poorly done. If split into two episode, the scene is literally fill with fan-services.

They really put no thought into this episode at all.
Apr 26, 2014 6:31 PM

Feb 2013
http://i.imgur.com/tRbqUmC.png

http://i.imgur.com/4TqX7Bq.png

well now I know why he never makes a move towards any of the girls who are clearly into him
Apr 26, 2014 6:32 PM

Jul 2013
RexZShadow said:
sirwence said:
baskervillain said:

All I can say is it won't make any fcking sense till second season of anime till they hit the flash backs XD So if any of you going to keep watching I'm sorry but you have to bare with it XD

I still think it would be included too at the end of this season since Vol 1-8 is an introduction to the siblings kinda like how Vol 1-9 of Tokyo Ravens is an introduction to Harutora's identity. We've already seen what they did to Tokyo Ravens anime, and I'm certain they'll do the same to Mahouka. Though I think they'll pull off Mahouka better since Mahouka anime only needs 7 vol because most of Vol 5 are side-stories while Tokyo Ravens had to do 9 vol. Not to mention that Mahouka was given 26 eps instead of 24 which will give more time for them to flesh out the adaptation.

gedata said:

well now I know why he never makes a move towards any of the girls who are clearly into him

Oh you B)
EasyGo-erApr 26, 2014 7:07 PM

Apr 26, 2014 6:39 PM

Feb 2012
Well, though I'm not reading the LN, this isn't getting catchy at all. Hope it's really just a matter of waiting to the plot "reach the point".
Apr 26, 2014 7:22 PM

Dec 2013
Dropped.

Oh, I don't mean the anime. The anime is awesome. I'm dropping the episode discussions for this anime, because obviously people are too busy pandering to both the haters and the hypers at the same time to actually discuss the episodes. I mean, seriously people, this thread has been nothing but back and forth "It gets better" x "but how do you know people will even like it when it gets better?" and "MC's too OP" x "Too much incest" x "did you count the number of times his sister addressed him as her brother?(oni-sama, nii-san, etc)" Oh, and the LN readers! Ha! Some of the LN readers are praising this for being an excellent adaption while others are complaining that it's not completely 100% perfect! So, I'm done. Peace!
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Apr 26, 2014 7:23 PM

Aug 2013
Stark700 said:
Lol, oh that pose. Dark Flame Master

Woah, I didn't saw it but now that you mention it... xD

Now there is some kind of side main plot. It is obvious that the glasses dude was the one that attacked him in the wood and that he's part of the terrorist group. He also seem to manipulate Mibu.

That nurse felt so unnecessary, I wonder if she'll become relevant.

Miyuki is one hell of a cockblock :P
Damn, the dude can't use his playboy talent :(
Not only he could hit Mibu, but also the president girl and the glasses girl falled for him, he could start an harem with that little group xD

His capacity of reading magic combined with his new acquired skill is pretty OP. I hope at one point he meet someone he's not able to rivalize with.

I must say that I wasn't really impressed with his speech at the end. Sure, the people that have magic capacity studied hard and his a difficult discipline. Though, the problem is that it's hard to get out of an inegality. When you're poor, it's often because of your familly situation, same for when you're really rich. You don't choose the familly in which you are born... I agree though that siding totally against the other group isn't the solution, blaming them for everything can only make things worse.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 26, 2014 7:32 PM

Oct 2013
minouneetzoe said:

I must say that I wasn't really impressed with his speech at the end. Sure, the people that have magic capacity studied hard and his a difficult discipline. Though, the problem is that it's hard to get out of an inegality. When you're poor, it's often because of your familly situation, same for when you're really rich. You don't choose the familly in which you are born... I agree though that siding totally against the other group isn't the solution, blaming them for everything can only make things worse.

Tatsuya's points also make sense. Everything he said was based on the assumption that the median income disparity is the main source of conflict between the magicians and the anti-magicians. If that's true, then isn't the anti-magic faction making use of the discrimination in the school to demand more money or something? I think he even said it would have been better if the anti-magic faction was really against magic and not just against it for show. I might be wrong, though. Going back for a re-watch.
OpalMidgeApr 26, 2014 7:40 PM
Apr 26, 2014 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
millie10468 said:
minouneetzoe said:

Tatsuya does have some points, doesn't he? Everything he said was based on the assumption that the median income disparity is the main source of conflict between the magicians and the anti-magicians. If that's true, then isn't the anti-magic faction making use of the discrimination in the school to demand more money or something? I think he even said it would have been better if the anti-magic faction was really against magic and not just against it for show. I might be wrong, though. Going back for a re-watch

It's the other way around. As Tatsuya said, they are actually against magic as a whole but act like they're only against the discrimination on the surface. These anti-magic factions are being manipulated by someone to help reduce the importance of magicians in the country. If the established society crumble and the country doesn't prioritize development of magicians as a result, the overall defenses of that country will go down because magicians = military powers and this will make that country an easy target for an invasion which is what the ones behind all of this are planning for.
EasyGo-erApr 26, 2014 7:49 PM

Apr 26, 2014 7:50 PM

Jul 2012
gedata said:

-distant splash free playing in the background-
Apr 26, 2014 7:54 PM
Oct 2012
EasyGo-er said:
It's the other way around. As Tatsuya said, they are actually against magic as a whole but act like they're only against the discrimination on the surface. These anti-magic factions are being manipulated by someone to help reduce the importance of magicians in the country. If the established society crumble and the country doesn't prioritize development of magicians as a result, the overall defenses of that country will go down because magicians = military powers and this will make that country an easy target for an invasion which is what the ones behind all of this are planning for.

And if you look at the map, which country is the only country painted red.

Wink wink nod nod china wink wink nod nod.

Though give the writer credit, this is not simple nationalism, but an accurate geopolitical point. In the world established by the worldview of this story, Japan would have to fear China the most. As Ho Chi Mihn said, I would rather sniff French shit for a year than eat Chinese shit for a century.
Apr 26, 2014 7:58 PM

Jun 2013
wow
there's a lot "E-Thug" here

well, MKnR anime adapt is not best but i dont think its bad

for anime viewer only i suggest you to watch 'Doki' sub instead horriblesubs since it has better words and easier to understand

i don't see badass protag as a problem
or do you prefer standart wishy washy protag dat always blushing whenever next to girl?

well every1 has different opinion, i can understand why there's a lot haters

watch for free, yet complain too much
Apr 26, 2014 8:00 PM

Oct 2013
EasyGo-er said:
snip

Basically Blanche wants to get money for not doing something that Magicians are risking their lives to do?
Apr 26, 2014 8:13 PM

Jul 2013
1. Shows combat/plot: OMG, wtf just happened, i don't get it, this shit doesn't make sense.

2. Shows infodump/exposition: Stop showing me more info about the world, more plot please.

You just can't win against them, especially for hyped anime like Mahouka. I think Madhouse did a pretty good job so far at balancing these two things. Heck, even that wasn't enough to keep most of them interested. If they did include all the infodumps and details from the LN, you'd pretty much get the 2nd point or even worse than that. We'll just have to see how they respond to the 2nd and 3rd arc.

Btw, can't wait to see Yokohama animated, if the ED singles cover are of any indication, I'd say it looks pretty gorgeous ^^
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140426074009/sonako/images/0/04/Mahouka_253.jpg
EasyGo-erApr 26, 2014 8:16 PM

Apr 26, 2014 8:16 PM

Oct 2013
EasyGo-er said:
^
1. Shows combat/plot: OMG, wtf just happened, i don't get it, this shit doesn't make sense.

2. Shows infodump/exposition: Stop showing me more info about the world, more plot please.

You just can't win against them, especially for hyped anime like Mahouka. I think Madhouse did a pretty good job so far at balancing these two things. Heck, even that wasn't enough to keep most of them interested. If they did include all the infodumps and details from the LN, you'd pretty much get the 2nd point or even worse than that. We'll just have to see how they respond to the 2nd and 3rd arc.

Btw, can't wait to see Yokohama animated, if the ED singles cover are of any indication, I'd say it looks pretty gorgeous ^^
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140426074009/sonako/images/0/04/Mahouka_253.jpg

Miyuki's beauty really shows in the anime. Or maybe it's just me.
Apr 26, 2014 8:25 PM

Jan 2013
I really like this anime so far, I think it's really really awesome. Granted this wasn't the most exciting episode but I really don't mind that. Honestly I wouldn't mind that at all if I could just watch this anime in one or two sittings. What's kinda annoying is that when you get a slow episode, you'll have to wait another week for the follow up and that is something I personally spite.

If I could just jump in to the next episode right away it wouldn't have been a problem at all, but at the same time since I can't do that, I still wouldn't have wanted a different episode because I kinda want the information.
Apr 26, 2014 8:26 PM

Jul 2013
millie10468 said:
EasyGo-er said:
snip

Basically Blanche wants to get money for not doing something that Magicians are risking their lives to do?

Watch the episode again. Tatsuya said that Blanche is actually an anti-magic faction. They're being against the discriminations etc median income between magicians and non-magicians are just a front. They actually reject magic as a whole. Now, there is actually someone manipulating Blanche into taking these actions, the real objectives of those manipulators are to decrease the importance of magicians, to de-prioritize the development of magicians. Since magicians = military power, neglecting the advancement of magic and the importance of magicians will reduce the military power of their country. Those manipulators are aiming for an invasion once the defenses of the country went down. I'm sorry if it's hard to understand, I'm just no good at explaining stuff.

millie10468 said:
EasyGo-er said:

I'm talking about the other side of the cover,
>.>
rodacMay 2, 2014 8:44 PM

Apr 26, 2014 8:30 PM

Feb 2014
Really good anime so far. Just kind of annoying at the slow pace but at least their paying attention to details. Also I never thought Miyuki could get even more annoying, but I keep getting proven wrong.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
Shakespeare.
Apr 26, 2014 8:35 PM

Nov 2008
So far the anime felt the same it was on ep1, going along at a sluggish pace, focusing on incest and having girls blush a lot as they talk while everything gears towards the main character getting to show off his powers and how he can effortlessly beat people.

It really hasn't picked up and shown the audience anything good, hopefully it'll finally go somewhere after this arc.
Apr 26, 2014 8:37 PM

Oct 2013
EasyGo-er said:

millie10468 said:
EasyGo-er said:

I'm talking about the other side of the cover, look at that black suit, the Third Eye he's holding while standing between all those debris >.>

I did see. Sorry I said nothing about that. Miyuki's pic took my attention at first. But yeah, Yokohama will definitely be adapted by the look of that cover.

I also get what you're saying about Blanche. They making a fuss about the disparity between magicians and non-magicians is a way to weaken the military power of the country. Now that I think about it, this issue of anti-magicians and military power is seen throughout the series, isn't it?
Apr 26, 2014 8:52 PM

Jul 2013
millie10468 said:
I also get what you're saying about Blanche. They making a fuss about the disparity between magicians and non-magicians is a way to weaken the military power of the country. Now that I think about it, this issue of anti-magicians and military power is seen throughout the series, isn't it?

The good thing is they're all related to each other between Vol 1-8. From the past event in Vol 8, and the event in Vol 1-2, 3-4 and leading up to the big event in Vol 6-7. Which is the main reason that I think this adaptation will take up to Vol 8. You can tell something was missing or left out unexplained otherwise and this wouldn't be good for anime-only viewers.

millie10468 said:

Apr 26, 2014 8:54 PM

May 2013
Tatsuya proved himself to be awesome as always.
Apr 26, 2014 9:03 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Takuan_Soho said:

Likewise those who risk their lives to defend a society that allows the rest of us to enjoy great comfort and security deserve to be treated with more respect than people who just enjoy the fruit of their labors (and I am one of this people, I am just honest about my debt). In this world society is preserved by the diligence and sacrifice of magicians, anyone who doesn't take that into account before talking about "equality" is either a fool, or has a dangerous agenda.

However, you have to be careful to distinguish between mere income gap and segregation/discrimination. One does not necessarily equal to other. Also, being those who risk their lives to defend a society does not necessarily place them above others or above the law. It does not mean they can abuse their powers. Those with weaker or no powers do have the right to have laws and system in place to protect them. Otherwise you can refer to Nazi Germany and see where it goes.

Pure communism, on the other hand, is flawed. Expecting income equality between a menial worker and a highly-skilled doctor is not realistic. However, the key point is having a balance in the social structure and systems in place to prevent the abuse of power by those who have more.

Takuan_Soho said:

Though give the writer credit, this is not simple nationalism, but an accurate geopolitical point. In the world established by the worldview of this story, Japan would have to fear China the most. As Ho Chi Mihn said, I would rather sniff French shit for a year than eat Chinese shit for a century.

It is an accurate geopolitical point but also vastly exaggerated compared to the real world. No one denies that the real world China is clearly trying to assert itself in terms of military and economic projection. Similarly, China also views Japan with suspicion. This is more a mutual distrust due to history (Sino-Japanese War, WW2, Cold War, etc.) between the two countries. The situation is not exactly portrayed as such in Mahouka because it's fiction. In Mahouka, the world-view is very one-sided. I hope people don't start mixing up fiction with reality :) I don't think that was the point of the series. Reality is not as simple...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 26, 2014 9:07 PM
Oct 2013
millie10468 said:

Apr 26, 2014 9:10 PM

Jul 2010
I say Miyuki is really protective.
Lol she thought Tatsuya was a gigolo . lol
She almost really believed it.
But the attack in the forest with Tatsuya was like Wth ?!
Apr 26, 2014 9:12 PM

May 2012
This show is confusing. I still like it though.
Apr 26, 2014 9:13 PM
Aug 2012
All those shots of that breast teacher was just pointless. She didn't even look that nice to begin with ffs.

Still waiting for a challenge here. Hoping to see Tatsuya go all out with his weapons soon. If that fight against the Vice guy is the best we are going to get I'm going to be really disappointed.
Apr 26, 2014 9:13 PM

Jun 2013
So Blanche wants to rid the country of magic because people who can't use magic feel that it's unfair that they're inferior to those who can use magic? At least that's what I understood from this episode. Also is Blanche based in China? Because that was the only country highlighted red on the map.
Apr 26, 2014 9:22 PM
Oct 2013
J053PH said:
So Blanche wants to rid the country of magic because people who can't use magic feel that it's unfair that they're inferior to those who can use magic? At least that's what I understood from this episode. Also is Blanche based in China? Because that was the only country highlighted red on the map.

Pretty much, its like these people can use magic and they get jobs that require magic and its unfair coz we can't use magic so they shouldn't get speical treatment of having these jobs that require magic. Being sore losers basically

@RosyXkid she does believe it XD she think her brother is amazing at everything XD
Apr 26, 2014 9:43 PM
Feb 2011
Protagonist really is Gigolo.
i like how they have logic-kinda thing here. (which most anime doesn't have)
Author musta thought and planned about it for long time.

some people seem to be cant enjoy without ranting.
Apr 26, 2014 9:56 PM

May 2013
Skyray said:
So far the anime felt the same it was on ep1, going along at a sluggish pace, focusing on incest and having girls blush a lot as they talk while everything gears towards the main character getting to show off his powers and how he can effortlessly beat people.

It really hasn't picked up and shown the audience anything good, hopefully it'll finally go somewhere after this arc.
Pretty much this, I hope they explain more about everything soon. I do like how the MC disables people's magic and then beats them physically although it will get tiring if it continues to happen this easily. I found the conversation at the end interesting though. Blanche is jealous of magically adept people getting more income due to them being more useful in society is what I understand from it. Cool how they are adding societal/economical problems into this.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Apr 26, 2014 10:01 PM

Mar 2012
There's not enough bread to take all of Miyuki's jelly.
Apr 26, 2014 10:33 PM

Feb 2013
All the hate for brother complex is like you have been watching Japanese anime for the first time....the main reason I started reading this light novel late is because of that angle ....but it is the driving force of this light novel(as story progresses ) so haters can suck it up or just stop now ....bitching about it won't do shit....but chance of this being incest is too low with our main character having some dark secret and in the end only thing that's he has is his sister's love ......ie .... I never thought this l.n could ever be good in anime with all it technical jargon which u skim through l.n closed eyes closed .....so far it has not been disappointing but seriously needed the innner monologue battle when he met haruka sensie
Apr 26, 2014 11:27 PM
Oct 2010
Does this show get more/better action scenes?
Apr 26, 2014 11:29 PM

Nov 2013
Miyuki went yandere like Ayase.

Tatsuya's a real smooth talker, every lady he talks to gets flustered and drops panties

is that a hint at a plot?
Apr 26, 2014 11:35 PM

Jul 2013
skudoops said:
Does this show get more/better action scenes?

If you're talking about actions, yeah it gets better every arc with the 3rd arc being the peak of action. The amount of action would be like this iirc : 3rd arc > 2nd arc > 4th arc > 1st arc
EasyGo-erApr 26, 2014 11:39 PM

Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.