Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2014 9:53 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that is ironic . . . His friend pushes him to go further with Mariko since his childhood friend is just a brat, and then he goes "your friend is cute, mind if I go for her?" . . . Anyways, I hate to sound like a broken record but, I just really hate drama that extends "the chase" . . . It is obvious that the MC's love eachother, why focus on a story in which they jump through hoops to realize what is obvious from the first ten pages of chapter 1? (Sorry for my rant)
Sep 21, 2022 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
The misunderstandings from both parties is hilarious! So far I'm enjoying that Ai Yazawa didn't make Mariko Nakasu and Mikako sworn enemies or something of the likes. It looks like Tsutomu might have a positive impact on Mariko changing her lifestyle around. There's also a nice bit of affirmation in this chapter. About opposite genders settling on friendship relationships after learning to differentiate their true feelings. It's nice to see characters learn from their misconception of others. I like the raw direction of the characters. They make mistakes, gain lesson through bad judgment and actually read like two inexperienced teens venturing through life and people.

More topics from this board

» Will this ever be officially released in English in America?

Eternal_Moon - Jul 25, 2009

4 by ShadowNeo2 »»
Jan 14, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Chapter 8 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 12, 2009

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 14, 2023 7:49 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Chapter 7 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 12, 2009

3 by mirandalup »»
Aug 8, 2023 5:45 AM

» Before you read this

Shidoteki - May 23, 2023

0 by Shidoteki »»
May 23, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Chapter 6 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 12, 2009

2 by removed-user »»
Sep 23, 2022 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.