Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Akuma no Riddle Episode 4 Discussion

May 3, 2014 2:12 PM

Very solid episode. I kind of want to know why Haru does what she wants so carefreely. It feels as if she wants to die, but after all, she doesn't want to fight, she wants to graduate with everyone, but how can she do that if she won't be there if she keeps acting the way she is? I really hope she wakes up soon.

I like Kouko's background, it was introduced well throughout the anime. I wonder if Mio did something to her again.

Really interested in Chitaru-sam's personality. She seems like a good person, and her motives seem good. But, what is Kirigaya and Chitaru were teaming up? o.o
Please be a good person Chitaru, I don't want to see anything happen to Kirigaya!
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.

May 3, 2014 6:51 PM

I still wonder, what is happening to those girls who don't make a successful murder on Haru. Are they still alive?

May 4, 2014 3:45 AM

Is it gonna be the same formula every episode :s at least the action is ok..
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!

May 4, 2014 7:21 PM

She is way too forgiving.
Such a weird circumstance, no one's acting very realistically

May 10, 2014 1:38 AM

5/5

Episode, in my opinion, better than the last. The plot is very similar to the previous, but the narrative is enhanced by giving a much more complete. There is a funny part, when mixed with the newspaper and some more serious. We have perhaps a less charismatic killer in terms of madness and badness, is this it is felt, but his work is not bad. Finally, there is also a bit of the past that fails to enthuse more to the characters. Just a shame that having a few episodes, you have a repetitive structure almost in the shares of the fund.
Good designs, here we have a constant due to the presence of the Director of the animations. Fairly even animations.
Not even the bad ending from time to time dedicated to the killer on duty.
Appreciable boards dedicated to them.
A little far-fetched, from what you see, have only little damage against Tokaku, or censored something, who knows ...

May 11, 2014 3:17 AM

4 episodes and best girl already got defeated. Great ED though.

I don't like these kind of episodic series, and the main characters still haven't grown on me. Will watch a couple of episodes more, but I'm seriously thinking I should drop this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 11, 2014 7:38 AM

billybob300c said:
2. Dam, this show has gotten predictable. U already know the current assassin-of-the-week will fail

Snow_Queen said:
Too bad that they decided to go with the assassin-of-the-week episodic formula.

I hope they'll do something interesting soon™, the first few episodes were rather interesting.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

May 11, 2014 2:44 PM

I don't really think Haru is stupid so much as she wants to think positively because holy shit her situation is so bad it'd be kind of soul crushing to accept the reality. Even with Touko legitimately on her side. Plus we've already seen that she can fight if she needs to, so it's not like going out and doing stuff is that dumb of her. She's definitely misguided and naive, but I don't think she's stupid.

This was the weakest episode so far, though. Nothing about Kouko's motivation even made sense. I hope we start getting more interesting stuff soon, like why Haru is wanted dead, or what the actual fuck is up with Nio.
Ich verstehe nicht

May 20, 2014 4:02 PM

so much stupid behaviours and ugly product placement. but the ending song of this episode was great! and i like how the main assassin of this ep looks like.

Jun 16, 2014 1:06 AM

So why didn't bomber girl just put a pressure sensitive bomb in her bed? or a remote detonator in the juice? or use infrared triggers on a bomb in the bathroom or something? There were so many good options that she just ignored. But I guess that's why she was considered a failure.

I wonder why the church didn't kill her once they decided that she was useless? And why they sent her instead of someone more competent?

Jun 23, 2014 4:29 PM

Haru is annoying..... I don't mind the whole assasin-of-the-week thing, nice little backstory for each girl....... easy to watch, mindless action.... Entertaining enough for me

Jun 30, 2014 9:07 PM
I kind of felt sorry for this one. Should be more careful since your a target.

Jul 9, 2014 12:26 AM

Stringed said:
I don't really think Haru is stupid so much as she wants to think positively because holy shit her situation is so bad it'd be kind of soul crushing to accept the reality. Even with Touko legitimately on her side. Plus we've already seen that she can fight if she needs to, so it's not like going out and doing stuff is that dumb of her. She's definitely misguided and naive, but I don't think she's stupid.

Agree with what you said..

Furthermore, Haru is trying to circumvent a situation in a way that friendship overcomes the killer desire of the girls. We can see by her past (if true) that many have died for their cause, and she no longer wants anyone involved in deaths or death situations anymore.

Nice ending music with a relaxing but sad feeling, especially when we associate the lyrics with the actual "assassin" of the episode. It's interesting that each episode/girl has their own end music. It's amazing how the music, the scenes and the lyrics really fit the "assassin" of the episode.

Kaminaga, i wish you happiness.

PS.: Guys, the girls didn't die when they failure... they just leave the Myoujo Academy (most likely option) or just the Black Class (least likely option)
Modified by Vi-, Jul 9, 2014 12:49 AM

Jul 11, 2014 6:23 AM
originanime

Tokaku better keep a close eye on Haru at all times because you don't know what shes going to do next. (complete ditz)

ED songs are really something. I think Ive liked all of them so far?

Aug 2, 2014 3:39 PM
Seriously tho, how was Haru planning on surviving without Tokaku protecting her at all. She would be dead from the start.

And i just can't help but feel theres a trap about this.

Nov 25, 2014 1:29 PM

This was a better one, too bad all those girls have to die in the end if they can't assisnate her...

Feb 15, 2015 10:43 AM

Not bad but definitely hard to get emotionally involved in the assassins when you know they aren't going to win. First watch though, so here's to hoping the formula changes up a bit!

Jul 6, 2015 8:07 AM

Lovely ED... lame assassination attempt.

Sep 23, 2015 1:39 PM

Haru is annoying as shit.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai

Feb 13, 2016 6:31 PM
Towel Attendant

I found this episode fairly funny.
1. Make a bomb in class that blows up
2. Make a bomb in the street that kills your mentor
3. Try to kill a target by.............making another bomb!
This girl should just give explosives a rest and take up another method. Meanwhile, the object of all the killing attempts just goes bouncing along like a smiling pinball.

Oct 4, 2016 7:10 AM

"Death is a completion of life", what a nice quote :o

Kaminaga got 1st place in exam and Haru got 2nd.

I liked the ED song!!
ED Song: 4/5
ED Animation: 3.3/5

3.6/5

Oct 14, 2017 9:43 PM

Maybe I missed something...

But why not send a notice and then walk right up to her in class and blow her brains out?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]