Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 5, 2014 12:02 PM

Jan 2011
Oh man, I am so stoned right now, this was some good shit!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 8, 2014 5:41 AM

May 2011
anotherweeaboo said:
holy crap that mgs reference
aoty right here

This man knows what's up.
May 11, 2014 12:21 AM

Jan 2014
The yuri starts here.
May 19, 2014 8:49 AM

Jul 2008
It was funny when Chiya said she woudl take Sharo home and they just collapsed in the rain.
May 30, 2014 3:22 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Loli's at its finest ^^

LOL at Chino telling Cocoa her so called herb was a weed lol. For a second there I read the line "Cocoa that's weed", instead of "that's a weed" lol. I thought Cocoa brought weed to the Rabbit House but it was just a common weed found on grass.

Sharo was pretty enjoyable to see.

That delinquent feral rabbit xD
It probably thought "Darn that pesky girl, I would've gotten away if it wasn't for you meddling brat"

Jun 29, 2014 10:07 PM

Oct 2012
There are too many weird fetish in this anime
Cup fetish, bunny fetish, coffee fetish

"Those are weeds"
Eh.. Which weeds? xD
Where did you find it Kokoa-san???

Yuri yuri everywhere
Cocoa flavor for bath??

"Thank you, thunder!" xD
Lol Kokoa.. Her sleep position.. just so weird
"Signature removed"
Nov 15, 2014 11:53 AM

May 2012
Fun episode! Let's see what's next.
Jan 28, 2015 11:57 PM

May 2009
Chino, even with a weed, you can still make excellent tea. Nettle tea is quite common, last I checked.

Sharo is awesome. Great addition to the cast. Liked how Lize was scared by Chiya's story and shaking on the floor.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2015 10:41 PM

Aug 2013
Hahha.. Sharo is cute as well.
Chiya is hilarious. I can't get enough of this.
And now some yuri enter the stage.
Jun 15, 2015 7:14 PM

Apr 2014
Sharo show up.
Chiya's reaction is gold when she see the flyer of the place where Sharo will be working at haha.
It's full of cuteness and funny moment which I like.
Aug 28, 2015 12:34 PM

Jul 2010
dmrch said:
I got laughed at rations of Metal Gear Solid reference.
Enter Sharo, is she ... yuri?

By the way,

Kirima, Sharo (桐間 紗路) = Kilimanjaro
-----
Hoto, Kokoa (保登 心愛) = Hot Cocoa
Kafuu, Chino (香風 智乃) = Cappuccino
Tedeza, Rize (天々座 理世) = The Des Alizes (one kind of French mixed tea?)
Ujimatsu, Chiya (宇治松 千夜) = Uji Matcha (one kind of Japanese green tea.)

Rize is also kind of tea from Turkey(my country) called Rize Tea - Black Tea
LilyWeissAug 28, 2015 12:42 PM
Oct 27, 2016 11:07 PM
Jul 2016
The cast is complete, now let the yuri begin
Dec 8, 2016 8:01 PM

Nov 2013
A new character. Sharo is too cute, especially with that bunny ears.

Cocoa should drink a cup of this tea every episode. I like her, but she's a bit too hyper.

Sharo drank a whole cup of coffee and turned into Cocoa x2.

Chiya blushes while mentioning ghost stories. Funny sleepover.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 13, 2017 2:32 PM

Feb 2012
Cookies baked with 'erbs

Cocoa-san

That's (a) weed.

Cocoa-san with her sister complex is going to a middle school and not seem out of place, hmm

What country is this, is this like a Francetown (compare Chinatown) in Japan since they use Yen?

When Sharo was getting her hair brushed by Chiya, did she say she usually sleeps in tracksuits...if so Sharo a slav confirmed

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 3, 2017 3:11 AM

Jul 2015
Hey, it's Sharo! She's Chiya's childhood friend and looks like she has a crush for Rize after being "saved" for her from the coolest rabbit ever.

She's afraid of rabbits in a town full of rabbits, and goes hyperactive after drinking caffeine in a town seemingly full of coffee shops, she sure likes to live dangerously.

Chiya loves Ghost stories! She might be kind and gentle, but scaring her friends is something she sure enjoys as well.

Jul 18, 2017 4:40 AM

Dec 2016
Another fun and enjoyable episode.

It's always nice to make new friends.

It was funny watching them all whenever the lightning struck.
Sep 12, 2018 5:30 PM

Feb 2015
definitely a step up. I'm starting to get a good feel of the group dynamic. I hope it continues to feel good and doesn't fall into feeling too generic. I'm hopeful.
Mar 5, 2019 10:04 PM

Oct 2015
Yo, my supplier is a loli? I don't want to be arrested for possesion of drugs AND human trafficking.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Mar 12, 2019 12:06 PM

Apr 2013
Another new girl, of course in an all-girls show there has to be one who's in love with one of the others xD
Oct 4, 2019 3:57 PM

Nov 2016
The kawaiiness is killing me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 11, 2020 9:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Full of sweetness.

Another cutie little blonde pie, and she was Rize's kohai? No wonder she loved her much >°< Cocoa reaction when the first time knewing that Rize older than her just amusing me xD. That all girls, mistook Sharon status very easily just insane. I mean, that Kavlar joke was good. Cocoa and Chino expression always the best xD yeah, that couple cup. Its soothing me. >°< Lol. Granpa Tippy always missed out in the end. XD

Ah, look at that, Rize did her military antic again. Infiltration? Chiya must be really worried about Sharon. Ah, a herb tea cafe, a lot of the type of it made me curious to try it by myself. They served a nice amount of relaxation there, i see. The effect of the herb tea was so strong, even the energetic Cocoa could easily hit by it~

Ah, now Sharon and Chiya visited Chino cafe. Sharon got drunked by coffee just funny. She really couldn't resist caffein too much, eh? Such a pity girl, she must be protected >°< ah, stormy night. Another beautiful scenes of their interaction. Full of sweetness. Cocoa and Rize in Chino uniform just HNNGH me! Yeah, you were right, Sharon, your reaction was similar to mine. XD The rest was okay. Horror story, a nice little scene for Rize and Sharon shipper, and Cocoa? The hell girl? XD

Solid funny episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 1:13 AM

Sep 2018
Episode in which the narration becomes nice and funny again as in the first episode. The narrative manages to put together a series of really comic situations without exceeding both ways, the credit goes to all the characters already known and to the new character who is truly peculiar for the love of porcelain. Good work of the direction and good rendering of the screenplay, the credit of the latter is also due to the drawings. Ah, I forgot, both the opening and the ending are very catchy.
Feb 1, 2021 1:14 PM

May 2015
Oh wow watching this after a long day at work with tea is the most relaxed I've felt in a while lol. Everytime I watch this series I always end up drinking tea at some point lol.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 21, 2022 12:43 AM

Feb 2020
Tippy looked so hilarious in that rice bowl. x3

Another cutie pie joined the party. I really like Sharon's character. I loved the flashback and how she fell in love with Rize at first sight. <3

She looks so adorable in her bunny uniform. <3

It's amusing how she went full AD/HD after she drank some coffee, lol.

Cuteness overload. Cocoa and Rize were absolutely adorable in Chino's uniform. And Sharo obviously fell in love with Rize again when she saw her. <3

I liked the ghost story part. Chiya loves scary stories, hehe. And thanks to thunder, Sharo got an opportunity to hug Rize. How cute is that! ^^

SerafosMar 28, 3:46 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your most fav. character?

TragicRomance - Apr 24, 2014

40 by LonelyLolii »»
Apr 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

133 by Scootboi »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:56 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2014

194 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Aug 30, 2023 5:33 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2014

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 12, 2023 3:03 PM

» Chino best cunny?

SpaceCunny - May 31, 2023

12 by Mira »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.