Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 29, 2014 2:49 AM

Mar 2013
The meanest thing Kyousuke's ever told Saya is "This is a tough world for you.If you want to leave just pull that trigger to your head." but for some reason,alot of people translated this into "Saya,you sucks,go kill yourself" and blamed her death on him.

But then some Kyousuke's fans also hate Saya for some pretty lame reasons so I guess that's even.
Apr 29, 2014 9:28 AM

Oct 2013
^
Yeah that's a shame, the most frequent comments I've seen are:

Saya fans (especially fanboys): "Kyousuke you fagget, how you dare to do that to my waifu!!!! because of your fault my cute Saya dies in the real world and you don't help her at all, you could used your powers and save her but you didn't, fuck you!!"... seriously, what the hell is that? He has nothing to do with her death in the real world, if they want to blame someone for Saya's death then better blame the mother nature. I wonder if those people even read her route or just some shitty spoiler...

And then Kyousuke fans (especially fangirls): "Saya you bitch, how you dare to do what your did to Kyousuke in the alternative joke ending of your route and I hate you more because a lot of your fans always spread their shit toward my husbando and your route is a blatant way to hate him, fuck you"... again, what the hell is that? XD I know a lot of people can't stand the joke ending of Saya's route when she replaced Kyousuke's existence with her existence in everybody mind, but it's just that, a joke lol, they don't need to take it so seriously.

Instead to try to find someone to blame, they better need to try to understand their situations, because both situations sucks.

Moving on, I wonder how they'll cram Sasami's route in only two episodes, that kinda sucks. I hope she can receive enough love because she's a pretty lovely character.
kohalicApr 29, 2014 6:30 PM
Apr 29, 2014 10:12 AM

Dec 2011
kohalic said:

Moving on, I wonder how they'll cram Sasami's route in only two episodes, that's kinda sucks. I hope she can receive enough love because she's a pretty lovely character.

I'm worried about Sasami's arc too, not just because the rush but watching the preview for her OVA, seems like the animation come back to S1 quality, I just hope they don't butcher her arc since is one of my favs. At least I think it still will be good in the comedic apartment because Sasami is so damn hilarious. <3

Btw, here is trap Riki for everyone: Trap Riki
She/he has an amazing best girl potential LOL
BunnerzApr 29, 2014 11:43 AM
Apr 29, 2014 3:15 PM
Apr 2014
So Saya will never appear in the anime again?
Apr 29, 2014 4:03 PM

Oct 2013
F3l1x10 said:
So Saya will never appear in the anime again?

Most probably not. Except if J.C decides prepare something for us and they somehow make Saya come to life and make her appear with the others LB, but it would be more like J.C staff magic rather than Key magic.
kohalicApr 29, 2014 7:19 PM
Apr 29, 2014 7:12 PM

Aug 2008
Dem feels. I remember this part when I played the VN. Saya definitely has the best route of them all.

As for the ending, my understanding was either it was all a dream, or that Aya wakes up to reality and really does meet Riki and the rest of the LB (only this time, it's in real life, and not in Kyouske's imaginary world)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 29, 2014 8:45 PM

Sep 2011
kohalic said:

Moving on, I wonder how they'll cram Sasami's route in only two episodes, that kinda sucks. I hope she can receive enough love because she's a pretty lovely character.

+9000.

Apr 29, 2014 11:15 PM

Mar 2013
Well,Sasami and Kanata only have themself to blame for not being popular enough.IF Sasami was as popular as Saya,they would give her a 4 episode-arc and make Kanata non-existence. LOL

And EX heroines also has that "extra side story that doesn't has anything to do with the main storyline so it doesn't matter if you care and watch it or not,we just made it to make a little more money anyway." tag attached to it so they can never give them much even if they're more popular than the original heroines or how better their stories are.
Apr 30, 2014 4:30 AM

Nov 2010
Saya's past was really sad as a war child
The meeting at the park with Riki was probably one of the best drawn scenes so far
Another highlight was Saya's song by Lia
After a trainwreck and a buswreck, young Saya got hit by a landslidewreck

Although it ended good again with a miracle dream coming out of "Inception"
The last level of the dungeon hunt left a bad taste yet again
Letting Rikki going through all that crap 1000s of times with a biochemical and gun suicide as a finale was just ridiculous in contrast to the happy end
May 1, 2014 6:45 PM

Apr 2012
Saya struggle really so hard and brutal, she choose Replay, Fall in Love, and Die again countless time. :'(

He leave way the dream world is rather cruel, just shoot himself in the head? just like suicide T^T

but at least it was in accordance with his desire to return to the past, awakened from a dream, he is safe and sound and reunited with small Riki and return to play along with him.

congrats Saya you beat the game! :')
Happy Ending for you

May 2, 2014 2:37 AM

Dec 2012
Very good arc. Saya and Riki have the best love story in Little Busters, I wish Saya was in the main Little Busters series.
This episode was good first half was better than second half since it was less rushed. When Saya shot herself I was like "Sayaaaaa Nooooooooo!!!!!!" then Kyousuke made a world where Aya didn't die that's what I got.
Of course Riki believed what Kyousuke had to say as always.
I was surprised they used the scene from the first opening when Saya was talking to Kyousuke where all the Little Busters are running.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
May 5, 2014 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
never got to play EX so i loved this arc came so close to tearing up
would of liked it even more if we had just 1 more episode
May 9, 2014 7:18 PM

Jul 2010
After the kiss with Saya in episode three I am a stronger shipper with Riki x Saya
Plus they met eachother way before little busters...
Sad this is just sad......but the Saya song is awesome I cried ....
She is so adorable I love the fact that Riki and Saya met over an over again,they loved each other no matter how many times she died
Sad to see her shoot herself in front of Riki ,when Riki awoke I wanted to hug him... My poor Riki.
But then in the end they showed Saya at the end and Riki ( hopefully) walking towards her and walked back somewhere together.
I love the ending
RosyXkidMay 10, 2014 8:23 AM
May 17, 2014 9:08 PM

Sep 2009
I'm not familiar with EX(cause it's still untranslated) so I didn't get the ending: was the past changed or (S)Aya just got an eternal dream for herself?
May 18, 2014 12:52 AM

Dec 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I'm not familiar with EX(cause it's still untranslated) so I didn't get the ending: was the past changed or (S)Aya just got an eternal dream for herself?

Basically...
And J.C staff's only explanation about the ending in the booklet : 答えがなく、視聴者の想像に委ねられる

Translation: "There is no answer, I will be left to the imagination of the viewer."

So you can interpret it how you want. If you want to believe that the last scene was just a final dream of Aya before she could 'rest in peace' then that is. If you want to believe that she somehow came back in time and the accident didn't happen so she create her own alternative future with Riki then that is, etc, etc.

In the VN the ending is interpretative as well.
BunnerzMay 18, 2014 1:07 AM
May 18, 2014 2:16 PM

Nov 2012
Loli Saya was adorable.

The episode was kinda sad but not really.

Didn't really get the ending/manga thing.
May 19, 2014 3:41 PM

Jun 2013
VanishingKira said:
Loli Saya was adorable.

The episode was kinda sad but not really.

Didn't really get the ending/manga thing.

Saya is dead (not confirmed on the VN, but probaly yes) and the final scenes was something happy that she want it to happen, like a dream inside another dream.

The manga thing is that Aya likes the same Manga that Kyousuke, so before she dies in the accident, she enters in the artificial world as Saya, the female protagonist of the manga.
May 19, 2014 6:25 PM

Oct 2013
Saya kinda confirmed her death in the VN. Just as in the anime, in the VN she stated: "I died... without knowing anything about it" referring to her first love during this scene, so Aya was already dead when she was inside the dream world and in the VN her accident didn't happen when she was 4 years old like in the anime, I don't remember her exact age but she was older and it was some years before the bus accident happen.

That final scene is more likely a final dream before she could rest in peace after fulfilled all her wishes. But there's a lot of theories about it, the most common ones are:
- The final scene was a final dream of Aya before rest in peace.
- The final scene was Aya in her own dream world.
- The final scene was a dream that Kyousuke showed to Aya before she leave the dream world in order to make Aya feel like her time travel wish was fulfilled and so Aya finally can rest in peace, since Aya's main wish always was get a time machine to come back to the past and fix it and maybe if her time machine wish is never fulfilled her soul might wander forever and that's sad.
-Aya really used a time machine and came back to past, but it is kinda nonsensical because why Kyousuke didn't used it himself to avoid the bus accident? LOL
-Aya came back to past thanks to key-magic, but that is too convenient and Aya coming back to the past and meeting with Riki again can maybe altering the future where Riki meets with the LB and that can mess up the storyline.

At least for me, I like the first three.

There's more crazy ones that I've read like Aya conscience traveled to another parallel world where the accident didn't happend and she got her own alternative future with Riki LOL

And about the manga thing, Aya's favorite manga character is Saya Tokido. That's because she materialized as her inside the dream world.
kohalicMay 19, 2014 6:38 PM
May 21, 2014 9:38 PM

Jul 2009
did everybody die in the bus accident in refrain? i thought they were brought back through key magic. i forgot what happened.

thanks for vn readers chiming in. says is such a great char. i thought the arc was pretty meh. 7/10 material. then i read how saya caused riki to ignore lb, i really, really wish they wouldve shown that. it wouldve given saya a more villainous character which would be 10/10 material. overall, 8/10 for a solid arc and letting me know this gem of a character.
May 23, 2014 11:51 PM

Jan 2012
fucking key... turning my bad end into some miraculously good end again
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 25, 2014 2:23 AM
Jul 2013
This episode has just made me switch ships to Riki x Saya. This is so far the best love story in Little Busters in my opinion. I'm still drowning in feels just seeing the ending.
May 25, 2014 12:33 PM

Feb 2014
finally,sasami, something about after bus incident. I want to see very badly what happened in "REAL WORLD" but only 4 episodes :(
May 27, 2014 10:29 PM

Nov 2012
Saya looked so cute as a child! I wanted to hug her!

I needed to turn off my brain for this episode, but I had to turn it back on after it. Now how did Saya go use the time machine... or was the time machine time itself, allowing her to recover on the bed...? But again, we never saw Sata hit the ground, but the gun did go off. I'm ready for theories.

Time to play the VN.

Oh, after reading some of the other posts, it made me thinking. What happened to Saya in the real world? They showed the two at the end of the episode. But now it raises another question: Is this before or after refain (that scene where the two met)? I know it says before, but that scene... Why didn't Kyouske include her in the fake world to begin with? Maybe because she wasn't in the accident? Seems about right. Time to play the VN.
UsaraDarkMay 27, 2014 10:35 PM
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
May 27, 2014 11:04 PM

Oct 2013
@UsaraDark

Aya died in the real world way before the bus accident. In the VN, the final scene of Saya's route is she woke up being a child again with her dad and the background is completely white, but for most of Japanese fans that is just a final dream of her before rest in peace like I explain in one of my above posts. The final scene in the anime when Riki and Saya are together is there probably to make the viewers speculate about if she came back in time or not. And there's not time machine.

And the thing about Kyousuke, how he's suppose to know that a soul of a girl was wandered around there? xD that's another thing the anime failed to explain. Aya enter to the dream world by lucky and in the beginning Kyousuke has no idea that Saya is a outsider. In fact, in the beginning Kyousuke believed that Saya was a unconscious creation of him due to his desire to see his favorite manga character come to life and he created all the stuff about the darkness executives in order to amuse her and himself. But when he realized that she's not really Saya Tokido the manga character but a outsider, she and Riki already were too close to each other at the point that Riki start to stray away from the LB because of his love for her.

And yes! Better play the VN!
kohalicMay 27, 2014 11:39 PM
May 28, 2014 2:55 PM

Mar 2013
Which make you wonder why Kyousuke couldn't just dropped the act and talk to her about the problem like any normal people would once he found out about her real identity instead of...you know,KILLING THE ALREADY DEAD GIRL REPEATEDLY.
May 28, 2014 9:00 PM

Oct 2013
That's a very interesting topic, I've thought about that too and you can also wonder why Saya just didn't stop to get involved with Riki during the replay part when she always can just not drop the notebook, knowing the thing about the secret of the world and knowing that Riki, the person who she loves, would be the most affected by the eventual truth about her (and the others LB would be affected in the way). She priorized her love I guess which is a natural choose if you ask me. And she always can speak by herself, she's not mute or anything, even before the replay part she could've talked with Kyousuke about her situtation and ask for help or something.

You can really think about a proper solution to her problem after knowing she's in love with Riki so much? I think if Kyousuke and Saya talk about her situation in the end he will feel sorry for her and it would be more difficult to him asking Saya to leave from the world. Don't get me wrong, I think the replay game was ridiculous idea of him, even he says that he screwed up things and he's very well known for being a kind guy with silly ideas and harsh methods if the situation warrants, but I guess they already went that far with that crappy role-playing game that suddenly stop it would be just weird and I don't think talk about her situation really could solve anything honestly, he need to make her to leave so he need to act the meanest as he can in front of her. And you can't really say he's in a normal situation where any normal person would help her without a doubt since he's the one who has to deal with all those weird situations and do all the 'dirty work'. Tbh I think a normal person in the same position of him would not have as much patience as he had with Saya. I always shall think that the best solution for him is just make her dissapear without tell a thing but that could be even more cuestinable if you ask me, but well, the situation about the manga characters and all of that is already pretty ridiculous and over the top to begin with. And to be completely fair in the VN it was never explained why Kyousuke comes to that genius idea about the replay game and other stuff that revolves round him neither which sucks a little.

tl;dr if they talk to each other BEFORE Saya meet with Riki and got involved with him, then they can probably find a solution. Too bad it isn't happen. And I guess the route wouldn't be as dramatic as it is without the replay part lol the other solution I can think is, dunno, Kyousuke make a deal with Saya and so she can be with Riki during a couple of weeks where they can do whatever they want and after those weeks Saya has to leave or something like that? thats sound pretty emotionally hard and cruel for Saya, actually I think after falling in love with Riki, Saya's end always will be sad :(
kohalicJul 12, 2014 5:14 PM
May 29, 2014 2:39 AM

Mar 2013
What you said is mostly irrelevant to my post,what I meant is Kyousuke could easily talk to her about it like he did before the last loop as soon as he realized who she is instead of spending time making himself look more evil by inventing more trap and making them more lethal.
I don't get why he would dragged on as long as 99 loops for a single simple talk that could be summed up like this :
Kyousuke: You're a dead girl that wander in here,you need to leave.
Saya: Yeah,I know.I will leave the next time you see me.
Kyousuke: Oh okay so what do you want for a parting gift,a time machine wrapped in magic box ?

And whenever I see this http://i.imgur.com/IhqePn4.jpg the only thing come to my mind is "retard",was he high on drug or something when he came up with that?
May 29, 2014 7:04 AM

Nov 2013
Waaah they were such cute kids. Now I really, really love Saya. I hope Sasami's route goes well in just two episodes o_o'

Tasuku- said:

Btw, here is trap Riki for everyone: Trap Riki
She/he has an amazing best girl potential LOL

Hah! Thanks for trap Riki <3 I was hoping to see that again XD Riki is too cute.
May 29, 2014 10:44 AM

Oct 2013
zakkun89 said:
What you said is mostly irrelevant to my post,what I meant is Kyousuke could easily talk to her about it like he did before the last loop as soon as he realized who she is instead of spending time making himself look more evil by inventing more trap and making them more lethal.
I don't get why he would dragged on as long as 99 loops for a single simple talk that could be summed up like this :
Kyousuke: You're a dead girl that wander in here,you need to leave.
Saya: Yeah,I know.I will leave the next time you see me.
Kyousuke: Oh okay so what do you want for a parting gift,a time machine wrapped in magic box ?

And whenever I see this http://i.imgur.com/IhqePn4.jpg the only thing come to my mind is "retard",was he high on drug or something when he came up with that?

Hmm seriously, if the solution for all Saya's problems is that simple and quickly then everything would be nothing but a big joke (in the case Saya really accept to leave that easily) and you can start to wonder why Maeda didn't do that instead of needlessly prolong things writing about a endless replay game and make Kyousuke looks like a big sadist who apparently enjoys kill a girl endlessly without any real reason behind of it more than for the sake of have a villain around there? And Maeda is well known for give reasons behind of to almost everything he write.

Oh there's a drug called Ecstasy, maybe Kyousuke is addicted to it and that's because the game is named like that. I see, now everything makes sense.
kohalicMay 29, 2014 10:54 AM
May 29, 2014 11:20 AM

Mar 2013
because sadly the arc wouldn't be as dramatic if kyousuke wasn't there acting like the bad guy,that's why
SinnonJul 9, 2014 4:25 PM
May 29, 2014 2:43 PM

Mar 2013
kohalic said:

Hmm seriously, if the solution for all Saya's problems is that simple and quickly then everything would be nothing but a big joke (in the case Saya really accept to leave that easily) and you can start to wonder why Maeda didn't do that instead of needlessly prolong things writing about a endless replay game and make Kyousuke looks like a big sadist who apparently enjoys kill a girl endlessly without any real reason behind of it more than for the sake of have a villain around there? And Maeda is well known for give reasons behind of to almost everything he write.

Well from the look of it,they just complicated thing more than it should have to make it more dramatic(the same goes with Saya shooting herself in the head,is there any other reason for that beside making her departing look more dramatic?).I didn't mean they should take out the Replay part and jump immediately to talking though but you gotta admit Kyousuke is always doing terribly in these kind of situations,he always choose the roundabout way to do thing.
But well,every important characters in Saya's route kind of acted weird and silly from the very start already so I guess that's that...

kohalic said:
Oh there's a drug called Ecstasy, maybe Kyousuke is addicted to it and that's because the game is named like that. I see, now everything makes sense.

And Saya got some of that drugs in her joke route and become oh so powerful out of nowhere.Yes,that's make a a lot of sense now.
Jun 2, 2014 7:01 AM

Jan 2010
Amazing job <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Jun 3, 2014 11:03 PM

Sep 2012
JC Staff... how DARE you hit me in the feels again!
It was all light, and funny, and ... and .... DAMN IT!

*goes and plays Saya's song as he manlynously sniffles himself to a very manly sleep*
Jun 21, 2014 11:57 PM
Sep 2012
https://www.youtube.com/user/KudryavkaNoumiWafuu

My channel consists of 85% Little Busters amvs if anyone wants to check it out ;u;
Jun 22, 2014 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
Awww...that was Sad. The FEELS....

Since it's okay to interpret it as they say, and Key loves their magic, I'll just conclude that Saya's fate change and survive the accident then came back to play with her beloved Riki. The END!

Now moving to some sasasasasasami route!

Did I stutter?
Jun 24, 2014 9:34 AM

Mar 2011
well damn, that was pretty good. i never got a chance to read the EX routes so this was new to me. even without knowing the source though, i feel like this is the best overall heroine route. i really liked the ending in particular, it was creative and just bittersweet enough to not leave a bad taste
Jul 10, 2014 11:00 PM

Jun 2013
I've never read the EX of the VN. But even from just watching this adaptation. I loved watching Saya's route. Her past and seeing all of her deaths were so sad to watch. At least there was a sweet ending of sorts. She lives instead of dies when she was a kid.

Though several things I don't understand: I'm still confused, did Kyousuke make/reset the world to where Riki remembers Saya? How does this fit into the original story anyway (if at all) or is it just a side thing?

Bah, somehow, Key manages to confuse every part of my brain while still making this story really touching.
Jul 14, 2014 8:36 AM

Oct 2012
Damn you, J.C.Staff, you managed to do well. Dem tears...
Jul 29, 2014 8:43 AM

Apr 2014
although saya just felt like a completely random character who really doesnt play any real part in the overall plot of little busters i have to say this was still a sad route.
character deaths in anything made from key always make me sad as always amazing job making grown men cry
Aug 10, 2014 2:43 PM
Sep 2012
Isn't it at the end Kyosuke a.k.a "Executive of Darkness" uses his powers to send Saya back in time to her past when she was a kid (before the landslide) where chances are, she survives/avoids what should've been her death and now lives in a future where she and Riki are together? I thought the ending basically meant that even though Rin and Saya aren't together, somewhere, somehow probably in a parallel dimension, they are together?
Aug 10, 2014 7:44 PM

Dec 2011
Rexx10 said:
Isn't it at the end Kyosuke a.k.a "Executive of Darkness" uses his powers to send Saya back in time to her past when she was a kid (before the landslide) where chances are, she survives/avoids what should've been her death and now lives in a future where she and Riki are together? I thought the ending basically meant that even though Rin and Saya aren't together, somewhere, somehow probably in a parallel dimension, they are together?

Nope. If Kyousuke could send people to the past, then he would have used his powers to send the LB to the past to avoid the bus accident instead.

You can interpret the ending as you want. Maybe was key magic or maybe it was just a dream though
Aug 14, 2014 3:59 AM

Jan 2009
-so... saya really did die as a kid, her soul wandered into kyousuke's created world, kyousuke lets saya have her fun with riki until she realizes she is in the way of things, & she kills herself at the end of the game to escape the created world.

-in my interpretation of things... i think when she left the created world, she entered a parallel world where her other self exists.

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Sep 9, 2014 5:02 AM

Dec 2012
just finished watching Saya's arc...
and really, the ending full with "WTF" element, i'm completely confused about what to believe

i mean, i really want Saya to live again (by using time machine lolol) but that's clearly out from the field of common sense

but since they said that Saya's arc ending is 'interpretive', i will just say fuck to common sense cause i really want Saya to live :D
Oct 9, 2014 9:56 PM

May 2011
Saya/Riki...

Kyousuke... that mercy.. and that lie..

That ending is in a "faraway place" where our Riki can't reach. I don't care for any explanations other than my own interpretation, which is complex and I feel that's exactly what Maeda Jun wanted us to feel.

Little Busters, you got me again.
Kayaba-Oct 29, 2014 7:45 AM
Oct 29, 2014 2:23 AM
Oct 2014
So in the end saya still die in real world or Kyousuke's world, cant comeback anymore.
After watched LB EX ep 4, i thought she could change the past, met riki again or something like that. But some spoills in novel says it's only her dream before dissapering forever:(

Great episode but it's so sad.
Oct 30, 2014 10:31 AM
Mar 2014
Great route!
Nov 10, 2014 11:39 AM

Aug 2012
More emotional than what i expected , in fact it is the most emotional arc in the entirety of Little Busters! series.
Nov 10, 2014 12:03 PM
Jul 2014
Meh I don't liked it, it didn't feel like LB anymore. I feel like watching a fan fiction at some point.
Nov 29, 2014 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
Absolutely beautiful. Right in the feels
Dec 19, 2014 2:58 AM
Dec 2014
hehe this story confused me but i enjoyed watching it. it really gives sudden mood.
this is what i understand

1. Aya is a wanderer on kyousuke's dream world. wanderer means a soul; dead or alive, alive means can be caused by astral projection thing in an unconsious state.she has guilt and want to experience happiness and love.

2. Kyousuke is the controller in his imaginary world. he can do anything as long as he wanted to.

3. Aya became a interferance/treat to kyousuke for the cause that he wants riki and rin to end up together.

4. Aya's flashback story could be before riki meet little busters to the point where riki is a happy kid (no problems etc.) in this story could be the fact that his parents were still alive in the story. Riki might forgot about her when his parents died from the accident and experienced narcolepsy.

5. The time machine thing is just an excuse by kyousuke to cover up so that riki won't be stressed and feel burden over the loss of his first friend so that his plans are according to his like.

6. There might be no timeline restriction since it is an imaginary world. that could be the reason why aya is the same age as riki.

7. If aya is believed to be alive... she escape the dream world, she survive the flood accident, in my opinion she woke up from coma state which makes it more of a dream or she just sleep and had a long/deep dream.

8. If saya is dead she could have created a world of her own/kyousuke make another imaginary world and goes back on being a kid and so on (the wish).

She only had cameos on other episode these are very tricky if she is believe to escape the dream world/presumed dead:

- why did she appear in the end credits on EX episode 08 alongside with mio?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

88 by Chanmiku »»
Jan 16, 2023 12:26 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2014

80 by TheOtaku-San »»
Feb 11, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2014

39 by ManWild »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:53 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

56 by ManWild »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:29 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

52 by ManWild »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.