Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 19, 2012 11:30 PM
In my eyes, a true friend is someone who never clings to another’s dream. Someone independent who can find his own reason to live and follow that path without guidance. And if anyone tries to crush his dream, protect it heart and soul. Even if that person happened to be me. For me, a true friend is someone whom I consider my equal - Griffith (Berserk)

Nov 29, 2012 11:20 AM

It's not an anime quote but i would go with
''laugh and the world laughs with you weep and you weep alone''
Oldboy

Nov 29, 2012 12:14 PM

“Through the act of living itself, sadness piles up here and there. Whether in the sheets hung to dry in the sun… or the single toothbrush in your bathroom…or the history logs of your cell phone.”
-5 Centimeters Per Second

Nov 29, 2012 12:29 PM

Vaelz said:
In my eyes, a true friend is someone who never clings to another’s dream. Someone independent who can find his own reason to live and follow that path without guidance. And if anyone tries to crush his dream, protect it heart and soul. Even if that person happened to be me. For me, a true friend is someone whom I consider my equal - Griffith (Berserk)

That scene gave me chills. It's so fucking true.

Nov 29, 2012 12:58 PM

This one is pretty epic:
"Does The Reaper Dream Of Darkness Darker Than Black?"

Dec 5, 2012 8:38 PM

Cast aside the illusion that there is a beginning and end to the story. The story has no beginning. And it has no end. All there is, is a performance of people connecting, living, influencing each other, and departing.

Gustav St. Germain, Vice President of the Daily Days

Feb 27, 2013 3:33 PM

"Just because he;s different from others? Then yes, he lacks common sense. That's true but... regardless of that, he's living his life as he wants because that's the way of living he treasures! It's cool to get out of your shell. Don't you agree? - P-Ko

Feb 27, 2013 6:24 PM

My favorite quote is still the Ga-Rei Zero quote, "Will you kill someone you love, because of love".

Feb 27, 2013 7:13 PM
Spoony Bard

“Being alone and being lonely are two different things." - Yasu, (NANA)

"But even when the moon looks like it's waning...it's actually never changing shape. Don't ever forget that.” - Nana, (NANA)

“Even if you fulfill your heart's desire, by sacrificing something important, you may not necessarily be happy. Happiness doesn’t come in one form, it determined by your own heart.” - Hachiko, (NANA)

"Friends are nothing more than the the people who you spend the fun yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you." - Rena, (Higurashi) [when she was depressed Dx]

"Even if we were to be enslaved in the galaxy’s cycle of rebirth,
the feelings that were left behind will open the door!
Even if we were to face against the infinite universe,
our burning blood will cut through fate!" - Kamina/Simon (Gurren Lagann)

"I don't mind being the second choice my whole life." - Hazuki (Natsuyuki Rendezvous)

Feb 28, 2013 1:24 AM

"I think you've got me all wrong. My motives aren't so sophisticated as "revenge" or "honor" or any of that... The reason I killed all of those men... was because I could. It's that simple." - Solf J. Kimblee
You best be joking, nigger.

Feb 28, 2013 1:37 AM

"We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself." - Wolfwood from Trigun

Feb 28, 2013 4:41 AM

"There's something wrong with people who seek reality in fiction" Kyon

Feb 28, 2013 6:30 AM

"if you die, ill kill myself" - Asuna

Feb 28, 2013 6:55 AM

We don't die for our friends, we live for them. -Erza

Feb 28, 2013 9:55 AM

Great quotes! :)

"To live is to fight." - Rozen Maiden

"When your position changes, so does your perspective." - [C]

Feb 28, 2013 12:22 PM

“Don't you understand? Listen carefully to what I'm saying. If you do, you'll get it. you can grasp this easily. In short...in short, I shut myself in because I'm lonely. Because I don't want to face any more loneliness, I shut myself away.” Satou

Feb 28, 2013 4:39 PM

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." -Kamina
Never forget! Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!

Feb 28, 2013 11:27 PM
karlotas said:
It's not an anime quote but i would go with
''laugh and the world laughs with you weep and you weep alone''
Oldboy

Actually, Oldboy itself was quoting that from Ella Wheeler Wilcox's poem Solitude.
I should know, that quote is my signature on this site.
Modified by NeverKnowsBest26, Feb 28, 2013 11:31 PM
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.

Feb 28, 2013 11:39 PM

My quote below by Tupac
I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world..

Feb 28, 2013 11:55 PM

"What is life? Why do people live? Someone asked me that, and then I beat him within an inch of his life." - Heiwajima Shizuo
Alcyone. Electra. Maia. Taygeta. Calaeno. Asterope. Merope.
By the blessing of the Seven Sisters,
I descend from four hundred lightyears in space!
I AM MR PLEIADES!!

Jun 15, 2013 8:33 AM
“I want you also to live your life. But I know you will choose not to. That is why I wanted you, even against your will, to live the life of a Lord; not the life of a Noblesse. Because even the life of a Lord would be better…than the life you must lead as Noblesse.” – Noblesse, Lord to Rai

“If it’s a promise made on fingers you need…There’re still some around. All of us here…The five fingers that’ll drag you from Heaven down to Hell” –Gintama, Gintoki

"I think that in the end, I just cared a lot about myself. I was the only one that I loved and respected. That's why I was scared to know what the others thought about me. I was afraid to get hurt, so I ran away and locked myself into my shell." - Gintama, Kirara

"Tears are handy for washing away troubling and sad feelings. But when you grow up, you'll learn that there are things so sad, they can never be washed away by tears. That there are painful memories that should never be washed away. So people who are truly strong laugh when they want to cry. They endure all of the pain and sorrow while laughing with everybody else." - Gintama, Obi Hajime

"I am who I am and there is nothing wrong with that. The days continue like they always have, bringing neither excessive desire nor despair, nothing's changed. Yet I'm overwhelmed by this sense of fulfillment. I'm over here, you're over there. If I'm your savior, then you're mine." - Durarara, Orihara Izaya

"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories aren't meant to leave traces." - Fullmetal Alchemist, Alphonse Elric

"We've spend time together that made our hearts dance. But every story has to come to an end. No one can stay a kid forever. Time passes, and people grow up. There will come a day when we will no longer be together." - Little Busters, Kyousuke Natsume

Jun 15, 2013 8:44 AM

silversaint said:
"if you die, ill kill myself" - Asuna

That one's hilarious.

Jun 15, 2013 8:44 AM

anything this little devil said

Jun 15, 2013 8:48 AM

"But you know, eating ramen that tastes really bad can be kind of fun too." -Haruko Haruhara

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]