New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 26, 2012 8:25 PM
Jul 2012
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
-Dr.Seuss
Jul 26, 2012 8:38 PM

Feb 2012
Boy's sword isn't a thing that can be kept in his pants , it's something that should rest in the scabbard known as girl - Kintoki Sakata.
Jul 26, 2012 8:57 PM

Jun 2010
The Closest yet the Farthest.

and that quote in my sig. <3
Jul 26, 2012 9:02 PM

Jul 2012
"If I had talked about it, would you have come to love me, who's covered with wounds?"
- Yuuko Amamiya, ef - a tale of melodies.
Jul 26, 2012 9:34 PM

Apr 2012
"Do you know? The speed at which cherry blossoms fall… 5 centimeters per second. At what speed must I live... to be able to see you again?" - Tohno, Takaki

"Makoto! Time waits for no one..." - Hayakawa, Yuri

Jul 26, 2012 9:36 PM

May 2009
"Because the world isn't as terrible as you think."
- Celty Sturluson, Durarara!!
Jul 26, 2012 9:48 PM

Jul 2012
VampireKisses568 said:
"Because the world isn't as terrible as you think."
- Celty Sturluson, Durarara!!

I was actually going to post this until I remembered the ef one.
Jul 26, 2012 9:53 PM

Apr 2012
"A lot of something is ugly in itself"
-Eiyuu ou Girugameshu
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jul 26, 2012 10:15 PM

Jul 2010
''People die if they are killed...''
-Emiya Shirou

''Shoot her to death, without killing her!''
-Spandam

These 2 are really touching.I think i will cry.
Jul 26, 2012 10:21 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
"Believe it" - Naruto
Jul 26, 2012 11:33 PM

Jun 2012
"Mess with the best, Die like the rest"

"War isn't about who's right, its about who's left"

"The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies." - Jiraiya

"You keep knocking on the devil's door long enough and sooner or later someone's gonna answer you." - Lt Green
Jul 26, 2012 11:48 PM

Mar 2012
" I suppose having your name recorded in the history books is a form of immortality. But if that just means your name gets passed down for two thousand years and nothing else, I’d have preferred to have… even a hundredth of that added to my life."

"When the day comes where you find a way to live that you can be truly proud of, you’ll be forced into your own battle whether you want to or not. You can search for your battlefield then."

"Glory lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable."

"That inferiority you feel is actually the quality of a king. You may grumble a lot, but you know how small you are. And yet, you'll still struggle to reach heights greater than you can imagine."
-BROSKANDER KING OF CONQUERERS

"There is no light for those who do not know darkness...live on and endure the shadows and brightness will come your way" -Takuan

and my favorite...
"I'll have you know that this place is my castle, and it's soaked up various manly fluids including but not limited to sweat and tears!" -Poppo
Jul 27, 2012 12:03 AM

Apr 2012
"There is something in this world which no one has ever seen.
It is soft and sweet.
If it is spotted, I'm sure everyone will want to have it,
Which is why no one has ever seen it.
For this world has hidden it quite well, so that it is difficult to obtain.
But, there will come a day when it is discovered by somebody,
And only those who should obtain it will be able to find it.
That is just how it is" - Taiga and Ryuji

Toradora
Jul 27, 2012 1:32 AM

Feb 2010
"If Happiness had a shape it might resemble glass. Even though you do not always notice it, it is most defiantly there; You just have to change your prospective a little."
-Lelocuh, Code geass.

"False tears bring pain to those around you. A false smile brings pain to one self"
-C.C., Code Geass.

"They're beautiful. Your tears."
-Noe, True Tears

"Don't beg for things; do it yourself, or you won't get anything"
-Adrock Thurston, Eureka Seven.

-Nagisa, Clannad.

And you beat me to this one! <3
SKIIBOSKIBABY said:
"There is something in this world which no one has ever seen.
It is soft and sweet.
If it is spotted, I'm sure everyone will want to have it,
Which is why no one has ever seen it.
For this world has hidden it quite well, so that it is difficult to obtain.
But, there will come a day when it is discovered by somebody,
And only those who should obtain it will be able to find it.
That is just how it is" - Taiga and Ryuji

Toradora
UnrealPieJul 27, 2012 1:40 AM
Jul 27, 2012 10:02 AM

Aug 2009
Ooo nice everyone!
Jul 27, 2012 10:09 AM
Jul 2012
Jul 27, 2012 10:15 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."--Kakashi Hatake.

"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."--Motoko Kusanagi.

"WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA..."--Pacman.

Totally, when she's not joking around she has very wise things to say.
BatoKusanagiJul 27, 2012 10:29 AM
Jul 27, 2012 10:39 AM
Mar 2012
GoodOldBob said:
" I suppose having your name recorded in the history books is a form of immortality. But if that just means your name gets passed down for two thousand years and nothing else, I’d have preferred to have… even a hundredth of that added to my life."

"When the day comes where you find a way to live that you can be truly proud of, you’ll be forced into your own battle whether you want to or not. You can search for your battlefield then."

"That inferiority you feel is actually the quality of a king. You may grumble a lot, but you know how small
you are. And yet, you'll still struggle to reach heights greater than you can imagine."

u took the words traight out of my mouth pal...
and also...

"we are ghosts that cannot exist anywhere, we are phantoms with no identity...' EIN (Requiem for The Phantom)
'Six Billion people, against two members of my family, i will kill you, and i will save the world..."Kiritsugu (Fate/Zero)
Jul 27, 2012 2:09 PM

Jul 2011
Touko Aozaki said:
It's a mistake to choose your path based on the sins you carry... We don't choose our path based on the sins that we carry, instead we must bear our sins on the path we choose.

-Kara no Kyoukai: Fukan Fuukei
VerdaleJul 27, 2012 2:12 PM
Jul 27, 2012 3:32 PM

Dec 2011
UnrealPie said:
"Don't beg for things; do it yourself, or you won't get anything"
-Adrock Thurston, Eureka Seven.

That's definitely one of my favorites.
Some others would be:
"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." --Judeau[Berserk]

"I hate this town...It's too filled with memories I'd rather forget...I go to school every day, hang out with my friends..and then I go home...There's no place I'd rather not go ever again...I wonder if anything will ever change...Will that day ever come?" --Tomoya Okazaki[Clannad]

And, even though it isn't anime... "I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something. There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." --Samwise Gamgee
Jul 27, 2012 4:38 PM

Apr 2011
"Rules are meant to be broken."

Baman said:
"Alcohol is humanity's friend. How can i abandon a friend?"
- Yang wenli

It saddens me not to remember any LoGH quotes till I see them...

Also:

"Death is the only cure for stupidity!" - Faye.
Jul 27, 2012 5:31 PM

Jun 2011
"Fun things are fun."
Jul 28, 2012 3:42 AM

Aug 2011
"Write a letter. Even a single word will do. As long as there's someone out there who will shed a tear of happiness when they read it."
- Gauche Suede, Tegami Bachi
Jul 28, 2012 7:27 AM

Jul 2012
The quote said in Eureka Seven about "Don't ask for things, go win it on your own. Only then will you succeed" is a good one.

I don't really remember any specific quotes, but i liked the quote said at the very end of Fate/Zero season 2, when it was a flashback about Shirley asking Kiritsugu what he wanted to be when he grew up. "I want to be a hero of justice!"
Jul 29, 2012 10:43 PM
Apr 2012
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal."
- Edward Elric

Words to live by and words that will be with me forever.
Jul 29, 2012 10:50 PM

Mar 2012
KingofConquerors said:
GoodOldBob said:

"That inferiority you feel is actually the quality of a king. You may grumble a lot, but you know how small
you are. And yet, you'll still struggle to reach heights greater than you can imagine."

u took the words traight out of my mouth pal...
and also...

"we are ghosts that cannot exist anywhere, we are phantoms with no identity...' EIN (Requiem for The Phantom)
'Six Billion people, against two members of my family, i will kill you, and i will save the world..."Kiritsugu (Fate/Zero)

Fate/Zero gets a ten just because of quote material
and the king of conquerors is just inspirational T_T
Nov 18, 2012 4:58 AM

Mar 2010
"oh my satan" - yuuki-san , sket dance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2012 7:09 AM

Oct 2012
Cherio - togame
Nov 18, 2012 7:18 AM

Sep 2012
"Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot" - Lelouch vi Britannia
Ak-201Nov 18, 2012 7:24 AM
Nov 18, 2012 7:20 AM

Jan 2012
People die if they are killed! jk
on a serious note there was in Zetsuen no Tempest most recent episode an amazing line
,,A girlfriend isn't something you get just because you want one.You meet someone you like and you want to spend time together,that's why you'd want them as your girlfriends right?''
rendersNov 18, 2012 7:33 AM
Nov 18, 2012 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
1.Physical Proximities isn't all that important because the girls next to you might not be as close as the girl in the next room

2.What you get isn't as important as who is giving it to you-world of narue

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2012 7:53 AM

Feb 2012
"Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."
- Gildarts
Nov 18, 2012 8:29 AM

Apr 2011
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
-Uchiha Itachi-

Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness
-Gaara-

Only those who are ready to be shot, has the right to shoot
-Lelouch Vi Brittania-
Nov 18, 2012 8:31 AM

Aug 2012
"If I can do it tomorrow I won't do it today"
- Toshino Kyoko, Yuru Yuri

"If I don't need to do it, I won't do it. If I need to do it, I do it fast"
-Oreki Houtarou, Hyouka

Seriously, these are my favorite quotes. Just proves how much of a lazy ass I am.

My Youtube page: link
Nov 18, 2012 8:55 AM
Sep 2012
"How can you say you love her if you can't even eat her poop?"-Night-Shift Nurses
Nov 18, 2012 9:15 AM

Jan 2012
KeiranShikari said:
"Bankai"

oh god I can't stop laughing xDD
Nov 18, 2012 9:30 AM

Jan 2011
if it were a third-rate TV anime a dead protagonist can comeback to life at the producer's convenience - Dusty Attenborough (Legend of the Galactic Heroes)
Nov 19, 2012 10:52 AM

Oct 2009
"One's expectation always leads to one or two harsh realities.
Expectations born from anxiety often result in fearfulness,
while high expectations often result in betrayal." - Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 19, 2012 11:09 AM

Nov 2012
There is one word that crosses constantly my mind whenever I'm submerged with pessimism or defeatism. You can never tell , even the most simple words can push you through and make you literally pierce through any kind of obstruction.

"Oppai suki. "
Nov 19, 2012 11:39 AM
Feb 2011
"I’m hoping for this child’s death. And yet I go on pretending to be his mother, smiling
and encouraging him. How hurt he would be if he could look inside my heart, if he knew that he should never have been born."

- Nausicaa
Nov 19, 2012 9:14 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
"There are many unusual things in this world. Everyday events occur that cannot be explained. Bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don’t understand. But the truth of the matter is, there are many unusual things in this world. And people…. People are the most mysterious of them all." -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHOLiC) She's like a deep quote generator lol

"If a technological feat is possible, man will do it. Almost as if it’s wired into the core of our being."
Kusanagi Motoko (Ghost in the Shell)
Nov 19, 2012 9:32 PM

Nov 2012
"i see now the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant its what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - mewtwo
" there is no man more free than the one that doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"
Nov 19, 2012 10:23 PM

Apr 2012
"Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about. " -Jet Black (Cowboy Bebop)

"Like kites without strings, everyone has a sense of where they belong." -Annie (Cowboy Bebop)
Nov 19, 2012 10:31 PM

Jan 2010
"We all gotta wipe our own damn asses."
- Jack Rakan
Nov 19, 2012 11:03 PM

Apr 2010
"We walk with empty smiles plastered on our faces." Rakka (Haibane Renmei)

"Because now is only now. And this moment...is so precious." Reki (Haibane Renmei)

"Kuu: Inside my mind, there's a beautiful cup. A very beautiful, clear cup. And tiny drops kept falling into it, 'drip, drip, drip', slowly but steadily, everyday. And today, I felt the cup had finally become completely full.
Rakka: Kuu...
Kuu: And that's because you gave me some of those drops. Rakka, thank you." (Haibane Renmei)
Shiro-Nov 19, 2012 11:10 PM
Nov 19, 2012 11:21 PM

Sep 2012
Nov 19, 2012 11:27 PM

Sep 2012
MaedhrostheTall said:
"I’m hoping for this child’s death. And yet I go on pretending to be his mother, smiling
and encouraging him. How hurt he would be if he could look inside my heart, if he knew that he should never have been born."

- Nausicaa

+1
Nov 19, 2012 11:30 PM
Nov 2012
In my eyes, a true friend is someone who never clings to another’s dream. Someone independent who can find his own reason to live and follow that path without guidance. And if anyone tries to crush his dream, protect it heart and soul. Even if that person happened to be me. For me, a true friend is someone whom I consider my equal - Griffith (Berserk)
Nov 29, 2012 11:20 AM

Nov 2012
It's not an anime quote but i would go with
''laugh and the world laughs with you weep and you weep alone''
Oldboy
Nov 29, 2012 12:14 PM

Nov 2012
“Through the act of living itself, sadness piles up here and there. Whether in the sheets hung to dry in the sun… or the single toothbrush in your bathroom…or the history logs of your cell phone.”
-5 Centimeters Per Second
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

11 by alshu »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 22

25 by -Ryu »»
5 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 21 minutes ago

4 by Serafos »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - Yesterday

33 by alshu »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

100 by Teirayo »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.