Forum Settings
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 26, 2016 8:30 PM
Mar 2016
I know this topic has been a thing for awhile, and I wasn't going to post until I saw one recent of this year. This was the first Manga I've ever bothered to read because I enjoyed it more than the anime surprisingly. I like the story a lot , and I should of known going into this I wouldn't get a concrete ending with it having a harem theme, but damn it I want to know who he ends up with and what the other girls think ! A season 3 wouldn't even need an enemy , just show Tsukune training with Moka's father to become the new head of the academy. Not everything has to be a serious problem, and a season 3 explaining this future to the fullest would be a terrific ending. I've been drawn into so many different shows/manga just to have them end openly like this.
May 7, 2016 12:45 PM

Mar 2016
Although most of you guys voted for S3, there isn't really much to write on anymore. They cleared up the dual personality fiasco, owned the most powerful vampire. Bus driver is the ultimate monster. All the girls are willing to follow him for the rest of their lives (Succubi literally will die without him, Yuki Onna promised to follow forever, Ruby wants to be abused only by him, Magic girl feels he is the only one that notices her, and Moka is the obvious). I don't mind this open harem ending and it was probably for the best given the previous reasons.
Jun 2, 2016 1:55 AM

Mar 2014
No matter how the ending was, the manga was pretty much closed off well. The Moka that Tsukune loved 'died' and so Tsukune is just moving on with life. Technically, he did choose someone and ended the harem question but that someone died, opening up the harem question again. And well, thats probably why eveyone is unsatisfied with the ending (i am too). Not because it didnt end well but because it left such a deep, DEEP HOLE IN OUR HEARTS FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, FOREVER WONDERING WHO TSUKUNE CHOOSES, NOW THAT THE OUTER MOKA THAT HE LOVED IS GONE AND ETERNALLY COMING UP WITH OUR OWN FANTASY ENDINGS BECAUSE THERE ISNT A SEASON 3 TO LET US REST IN PEACE!

Ps. I just reread the whole manga again and my feeling of emptiness came back
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Jun 11, 2016 8:28 PM
Jun 2016
100/100 for me, I want season 3 though
Aug 3, 2016 1:08 PM

Mar 2016
Behemoth11 said:
After Tsukunes and Mokas confession the ending+epilogue feels completely "empty". I won't even buy the last volume.

But boi, HE CONFESSED TO MOKA'S MOM!

IndoExamurai said:
Holmes15 said:
It's too bad I wanted the silver-haired moka ending.

Me too. This is the problem when it comes to harem manga's. There is never a conclusive end. It's always open ended.

It felt conclusive enough, the Dad is literally training him hard enough to protect his harem and all them girls are too clingy af to run with their tails between their legs.

krownklown said:
Its not a harem ending, its called an open ending.

A harem ending by definition, is an ending where the main character marries or gets together with all or some of the girls, ie Tenchi, and in all likelihood To Love Ru and High School DxD. That is a harem ending. Getting tired of hearing open endings called harem endings.

Also to the gent above, I would say its about 45 - 45 - 10. 45 percent end with them chosing one girl, 45 are left open, and about 10 end with more than one girl chosen. Its really not the case where most end up with open endings. This one basically ended with him choosing Moka, and TWGOKs end up with him choosing Chizuru. Actually on retrospect, I would actually say one girl getting chosen is even more common than the open ending. In any case the true harem ending is the rarest.

We know Tenchi has kids, but we just don't know if he "got" or "married" any of them, he just chosed to live them all.
ElusiveLightAug 3, 2016 1:12 PM
Aug 10, 2016 9:34 AM
Apr 2016
Sure thing is that Tsukune loves Moka, not the outer not the inner, but the one in front of him now. Although, it is very frustrating to see an open end. Now what I hope for is that the author picks it up some time soon to complete the story and for Tsukune to make a definite confession to Moka.
Aug 12, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 2016
Really guys i thought i was great this is the first manga ive ever read and i was pleasantly surprised i read the entire season 2 manga on my over night i was reading probably for 5+ hours, I think they made it pretty obvious that he chose moka by the very end due to the thought bubbles the only thing that implied that he didn't chose just her was when moka's father said its hard being a poligamist.

TLDR: loved the manga 7/1 yes you read that 7/1 convinced that he truly chose moka in the end, My first manga
Jun 26, 2017 7:12 AM

Jan 2014
it's just like I guessed, the bus driver must be something else, playing a huge part behind the scene. he's just a lazy ass creature who love to do anything he wants.

well, I thought this gonna ended with Multiple Married ceremony. but it is implying that Tsukune might be marry them all, since Issa mention about he's being a polygamist while train Tsukune.

I just wanna say this: Tsukune fallen in love with Moka's mother all the time lol. and now he's gradually move on to Moka as a substitue.
Aug 8, 2017 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
I'll give Ikeda massive props for not last-minute reviving outer Moka, keeping the dark lords alive and taking away Tsukne's vampire powers basically doing a massive rewipe. All and all I really enjoyed the last seven volume's of season II, it became an exciting battle manga with some really neat plot twists. The one thing that did bother me was the fusion of the two Moka's personalities, that just seems creepy in a sense.
Aug 30, 2017 9:53 AM
Aug 2017
and i get it right now this tsukune love moka mother than iner moka wtf. and in ending he didn't chose anyone . shit inner moka was abandoned
Dec 19, 2017 6:29 AM

Apr 2010
There's actually a little more to the epilogues in the extra chapters of the volume release.
May 19, 2019 8:47 AM
Jan 2018
abdu_llaah said:
and i get it right now this tsukune love moka mother than iner moka wtf. and in ending he didn't chose anyone . shit inner moka was abandoned

Not quite he choice moka it's hinted through out when he talks to her father. He knows that inner and outer moka have merged he will get to know the real moka and love her after all he has forever to do so
May 19, 2019 8:55 AM
Jan 2018
IceColdLightning said:
Behemoth11 said:
I can't really discribe how disappointed I am currently. T-T

I cant agree with you more.

Its not a harem ending
May 19, 2019 9:02 AM
Jan 2018
The inner moka is the real moka . But the two personalitys have merged so now moka is both inner and outer
Jul 9, 2019 9:00 AM
Aug 2018
Definitely one of the best manga i ever read.
9.6/10*
Jul 24, 2019 10:50 AM

Dec 2015
not a bad ending Mizore still da the best girl 10/10
Mar 20, 2020 7:17 AM

Oct 2014
Finally finished it, and now I'm going to feel empty without it. Such an incredible journey, absolutely loved it.

This Manga did something to me that no Anime ever has (and I've watched a lot), it genuinely made me cry. When Moka & Tsukune confessed to one another, and the Akasha reveal/goodbye.

Truly incredible. In a perfect world, I would've loved to see outer-moka again because something about that just tugs on the heart. But I'm glad about the conversation Tsukune and Issa had. That outer Moka didn't disappear, because she's truly a part of Moka as a whole, and their personalities have merged into one. The tips of Moka's hair turning Cherry Blossom too was super emotional.

I'd love to see a continuation but it's already been 6 years. Although if it ever did happen I'd be there for it.

(Also from this point on, I'm pretty sure every time I see Outer-Moka all those emotions will come flooding in.)

Side note: Just going to say thank you Akihisa Ikeda for this masterpiece of a journey, what a ride it's been. Hope we hear from him again sometime in the future!
Jun 4, 2020 9:14 PM
May 2020
ramonnl said:
Behemoth11 said:
Man, I miss outer Moka! T-T
However, now the two souls became one. That's also nice.
I want to know more about Fairytale and Mokas sister Kahlua. Is she really dead?

Outer Moka is the mother, still feels creepy that he loves the mother and that the mothers loves him lol.

Imagine tsukune's having a time of wanting to see the outer moka, while inner moka comforts him
Jul 10, 2020 5:23 AM
Jan 2018
This series needs a continuation , to many things left unconcluded and open ended
Aug 12, 2020 8:53 PM
May 2015
I mean, yes, but you don't have to double-post.

Definitely one of the better mangas out there, and deserved more recognition and appreciation than it got. Forever lumped in with Twilight... ugh.

Clearly, there is more to this IP. We got to see inside... two barriers (Snow Maiden, Youkai Academy, technically Floating Garden)? With the snow maiden village, it's clear there are more "monster hideouts" in the world, and while the Dark Lords were still big fish, you know what they say about fish... Always a bigger one!

I'll keep my fingers twisted for a continuation, but I'm just glad to see Akissa again. Ghost Reaper Girl is a great manga - and there's already a cute bat cameo!

(Also, gosh diddly darnit, Outer Moka is NOT Akasha. It's even explicitly stated in the epilogue).
Apr 3, 2021 12:30 AM
Feb 2021
ramonnl said:

Outer Moka is the mother, still feels creepy that he loves the mother and that the mothers loves him lol.

I think he likes milf stuff and me too so I can't really blame him for that 😂😂😂
May 20, 2021 12:30 PM
May 2021
Why are there so many of these non conclusive manga endings, holy shit.
Jul 31, 2021 11:29 AM

Mar 2021
Pleasantly surprised with how this manga turned out tbh. I definitely prefer the last part of the story that has an actual plot more than the harem shit lmao. I didn't really mind the harem highschool romcom stuff but it stayed for way too long.

If season 2 solely focused on the more serious plot heavy parts then I think I would've maybe given this an 8,5/10. That way there would've been a clear divide between season 1 and 2. The shift from harem romcom stuff to a more battle shonen type manga in the second half of season 2 was a bit sudden for me personally. In the end I don't mind it all that much because I did get to experience a nice story.

Overall very enjoyable manga imo

8/10
“Without love, it cannot be seen.”
Nov 8, 2021 4:46 AM

Oct 2020
I just finished reading the series after enjoying the anime a lot (apparently I'm the only one who liked the anime 😢). I think that was a pretty good ending overall, I really liked the big end-of-the-world plot and this final chapter was a nice chill out ending with some fun comedy stuff to show everything is back to normal and the world is (mostly) at peace. While it's not a criticism of this chapter, I do wish Akasha had survived so that Moka got to reunite with her.

I have to be honest, I like open endings like this. I much prefer leaving it up to the viewer/reader to decide what comes next rather than something definitive where characters die or the MC ends up with some random person he barely knew (*cough*Evangelion3.0+1.0*cough* 😉). If anything the anime has a slightly better ending in that regard as it implies both Mokas would continue to exist separately rather than being mixed together like in the manga.

Still, overall it's been a great series and I'll definitely want to re-read it again at some point.
Feb 5, 2022 4:16 PM
May 2015
Junichi_Hashiba said:
I just finished reading the series after enjoying the anime a lot (apparently I'm the only one who liked the anime 😢). I think that was a pretty good ending overall, I really liked the big end-of-the-world plot and this final chapter was a nice chill out ending with some fun comedy stuff to show everything is back to normal and the world is (mostly) at peace. While it's not a criticism of this chapter, I do wish Akasha had survived so that Moka got to reunite with her.

I have to be honest, I like open endings like this. I much prefer leaving it up to the viewer/reader to decide what comes next rather than something definitive where characters die or the MC ends up with some random person he barely knew (*cough*Evangelion3.0+1.0*cough* 😉). If anything the anime has a slightly better ending in that regard as it implies both Mokas would continue to exist separately rather than being mixed together like in the manga.

Still, overall it's been a great series and I'll definitely want to re-read it again at some point.

I agree, but as much as this is an "open end", it still implies some things are settled. Moka and Tsukune are pretty secure as the OTP, for example. And because of that, I still wish there was a bit more to Moka and Tsukune sharing a moment together. Inner Moka deserved it, and so did Tsukune after chasing her for so long. Looking at the entire story, from when Tsukune first arrived at Yokai Academy, it becomes much more apparent of how much the story was based on Tsukune courting Inner Moka, and while we got some awesome payoff during the fight against Fairy Tale... I wouldn't have minded some sort of smooch or something more material between the two.

But there's only so much you can get into in one epilogue chapter, I suppose.
Apr 12, 2022 6:49 AM
Apr 2022
I really like how kiria revealed that Alucard was very self-sacrificial as his whole plan to destroy humanity is in reality to make himself seem like the ultimate villain so that his enemies (who are monsters themselves) would be hailed as heroes who saved the human world. This was so that his dream of coexistence between humans and monsters would finally come true,
he was a false villain.

Alucard and tsukune are more similar than we thought
AnZiR08Apr 12, 2022 6:59 AM
Apr 21, 2022 2:29 PM
Apr 2022
krownklown said:
What do you call definite exactly? He basically picked Moka, did you want him to f*** her directly in a manga panel? I mean barring hentai or a wedding he made it clear as possible that he picked Moka.

So no, its not really open.
lol fun fact it happened in a dream of tsukune 😂
AnZiR08Aug 22, 2022 3:28 PM
Aug 22, 2022 3:25 PM
Apr 2022
ManuSenpai_ said:
Pleasantly surprised with how this manga turned out tbh. I definitely prefer the last part of the story that has an actual plot more than the harem shit lmao. I didn't really mind the harem highschool romcom stuff but it stayed for way too long.

If season 2 solely focused on the more serious plot heavy parts then I think I would've maybe given this an 8,5/10. That way there would've been a clear divide between season 1 and 2. The shift from harem romcom stuff to a more battle shonen type manga in the second half of season 2 was a bit sudden for me personally. In the end I don't mind it all that much because I did get to experience a nice story.

Overall very enjoyable manga imo

8/10
no actually there already had a serious/dark plot shift since season 1 of the manga
Nov 14, 2022 7:03 AM
Apr 2022
Jet_Nice_Guy said:
Man, I miss outer Moka! T-T
However, now the two souls became one. That's also nice.
I want to know more about Fairytale and Mokas sister Kahlua. Is she really dead?
no kahlua was revived by Alucard, he said that kahlua is too pure and innocent to die
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM
Apr 2022
victor2195 said:
I was getting ready for feel trip but instead I got the feeling of is this the end? i still have so many questions.. and so many things i want to know..

1) i want a better character develop for Issa
2) who is the driver?
3) i want to know how is suke as a headmaster
4) what happened to the older sister of moka?
5) what happened to ginei since he is 4th year? so he is almost out
6) the relationship btw suke family and him?

so many question and i need answers D:
Ikeda had released a bonus chapter in volume 14 explaining all your questions.
1.The bus driver is nurari the leader of all monsters.

2.Alucard revived kahlua by giving her his shinso blood saying she is too much pure and innocent to die.

3.gin after his 3rd year has started working with San and it is hinted that they are starting a relationship 4.kokoa and haiji have started dating but they don't know what dating really is

4.it is revealed that in the future fang fang will be very powerful and people are calling him the second coming of touhou fouhai, Yukari is his partner

5.akua has become the new head of the shuzen family and her and kahlua has decided to stop killing

6.it has been revealed by kiria and Kuyo that Alucard has volunterary played the evil role to create an utopia for human and monsters Alucard real true plan was to let himself get killed by the monster who would ally with humans and thus they would be hailed as heroes by humans and his dreams of coexistence could finally become true he was a false villain. Alucard and tsukune are very similar

7.kiria has become Fairytale new head and is taking care of hokuto.

That all we didn't get anything about Tsukune, moka,kurumu, mizore future but only a few panels of them trying to get into tsukune dreams and moka stopping them
AnZiR08Nov 14, 2022 7:33 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 54 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Skyrim - Jun 5, 2012

65 by AnZiR08 »»
Apr 21, 2022 2:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.