Forum Settings
Forums

Endless Days [NSFW] H Version (new here) (Alternate version of Endless Days)

New
Apr 21, 2014 11:04 AM
Apr 2014
yeah

Nanase Hiyori, High School student,beautiful, class president. Everything a High School boy would want. This is a story of a boy and his encounters with her.

My name is Harusaki Ryoji, i’m 17, a second year. I’ve never been popular probably because all I do is study. Ryoji sat there in homeroom, he had his face buried in a small notebook. He suddenly catches a glimpse of a beautiful girl. Awed, he drops his notebook. He suddenly realises who it is. “Nanase-san!” she gently replied with a smile asking if the notebook was his and picked it up, as she did she turned around and bent over to pick it up. All Ryoji thought about was “Kuro”. “Here you go Harusaki-kun”, Ryoji still in a daze he quickly composed himself and thanked her. Ryoji wrote in his journal, “This morning was nothing stray of the usual, except seeing Nanase’s panties.

-After Lunch-

The teacher changed the seats Ryoji was placed next to Nanase, the two continue their usual school life with the occasional question. Although Ryoji was never interested in starting a relationship or even had any care for having friends, he just could not stop thinking about Nanase and how he never noticed her. He knew he had no chance but he didn’t care he at least wanted to be friends that was his goal. Ryoji continued to think about “kuro”, his thoughts were interrupted by Nanase. “Harusaki-kun, can you help? One of the members of the counsel is out.” Ryoji surprised responded “w-what- I mean sure.”

-After School-

“That’s all Nanase-san?” Hiyori hesitated “A-actually, there’s one more thing” Ryoji stood there questioning whether he forgot something, it troubled him because he clearly remembered clearing the room. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden soft sensation on his lips. “N-Nanase-s-” Ryoji was interrupted by her “No don’t call me that, call me by my first name, Ryoji.” Ryoji stood there, Hiyori on his chest impatiently waiting, an innocent look on her face arrived, blushing.
“Then, Hiyori, why, why a guy like me?” Hiyori responded “Why you ask? You don’t remember the letter?” Ryoji swept through his memories, he remembers, the only love letter he’s ever given. “I gave you hope didn’t I?” Hiyori paused for a moment “You know I let you see it purposely i’ve loved you ever since that day, no matter how many others confessed, I thought you were always amazing.” The two stood there looking at each other, awed at the sudden release of emotions between the two, Hiyori buried her face in to Ryoji’s shirt. He looked out the window “I’ve never seen the sunset in person it’s beautiful” Hiyori looked a Ryoji with a hint of innocence and annoyance, annoyance because he forgot but regardless of that she forgave him quickly and changed her expression to just a cute innocent girl, “Ryoji if you don’t wan-” She was interrupted by a kiss. She succumed to the kiss and accepted it seeing as to how she loved him. A shuffle came from outside of the classroom Ryoji darted out of the room to see where the noise originated from. A student fled the hallway before he could even see the student’s face.

-Next Day-

Ryoji walked into his class, there was a sudden stop in all the conversation. One student stood there with a smirk on his face,”What’s wrong Harusaki Ryoji? Isn’t this what you wanted?” Ryoji quickly became serious, “ Hashimoto Takashi. I’ll fucking kill you.” Takashi had grabbed Hiyori by the neck before she could run to Ryoji when he walked in. Hiyori now lay there on the floor while Takashi laughed at Ryoji. “I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU” Ryoji charged at Takashi, soon to be kneed in the stomach, Ryoji quickly retorted with a punch which knocked Takashi off guard Ryoji quickly kneed him in the face which knocked him back and he smashed Takashi’s face into the wall and continued to punch him on the floor, Ryoji smashed Takashi’s face onto the edge of the window sill.While everyone looked at him with fear, Ryoji ran over to Hiyori, he picked her up and ran to the nurse's office who treated Hiyori, Ryoji walked over the the sink and cleaned the blood off his hands. Soon Takashi was stormed into the nurse’s office, Ryoji tensed up keeping himself from continuing his beating on Takashi. Ryoji and Takashi were called to the principal’s office, Ryoji and Takashi were suspended for 2 weeks and Hiyori was sent home to recover for a few day.

-Next Day-

“Ryoji!,there’s a nice girl she’s asking if she can see you” Hiyori had come to Ryoji’s house and decided to see how he was doing. “Mother, let her in.” Ryoji questioned who it was. “Ryoji, i'm going out to shop okay? Don’t do anything stupid okay?” Hiyori was standing at the doorway, her hair tied in a ponytail black shirt with frills and a white skirt. “H-Hiyori!?” Hiyori quickly responded with a kiss. “You got me so worried!” Hiyori was now in tears leaning on Ryoji. “i’m sorry, come on lets get you cleaned up Ryoji got some tissues for her and she went to the bathroom to wash her face. Tears were still beading down from her face. “Hiyori when you’re done you can come to my room” Hiyori wiped her tears, “okay.” Ryoji had prepared tea with some cake and the two ate, Hiyori then crawled over to Ryoji and then they went and laid on the bed, Hiyori hugging Ryoji, blushing, she finally said “ Ryoji, do you love me?” Ryoji smiled looked at her gazing into her beautiful purple eyes, “yes, I love you.” Hiyori had a surprised look on her face and blushed and smiled then buried her face into Ryoji’s chest.

-1 Hour Later-

“Ryoji! Ryoji!” Ryoji’s mother had come back from shopping and he wasn’t responding. “Ryoji?” His mother had walked in to see the two of them sleeping, Ryoji’s mother had thought to herself, “ oh, nice job, she’s pretty big” She laughed and closed the door. By the time the two woke up it was already 6 'o'clock, Hiyori had got out of bed, standing there, Ryoji’s mother had opened the door to wake them up “Mother, uhh. This is Nanase Hiyori” Hiyori was surprised for a moment but quickly responded “Hello, my name is Nanase Hiyori, pleased to meet you”, she bowed Ryoji’s mother laughed, “ Hello, my name is Harusaki Mai, Ryoji’s mother, Pleased to make your acquaintance” Ryoji sat there feeling that they’d get along. “ Ryoji, good for you” his mother left before Ryoji could say anything. “That was unexpected.” Ryoji still sat there still at a loss for words. Hiyori tackled Ryoji back onto the bed giggling. “Hiyori why don’t you stay the night? I mean its already pretty late.” Hiyori giggled, “sure I just have to call my dad” she had a conversation with her dad, Ryoji thought her dad seemed understanding. “Dad said okay. I’ll be staying the night!” She hugged Ryoji. 30 minutes later Ryoji’s father had come home and they all sat at dinner “ Ryoji, who’s your friend?” Ryoji stopped eating and cleared his throat, “um, father this is Nanase Hiyori, my girlfriend” both Hiyori and Ryoji blushed. “ Ryoji, have you kissed her yet?” Ryoji immediately responded, “Mom!” Hiyori giggled “Ryoji, it’s okay, Yes Harusaki-san, we have.” “Daring aren’t you Ryoji” Ryoji’s mother said this soon to laugh afterwards.

-After Dinner-

“Hiyori you can go take bath, my mom is gonna lend you some clothes, there’s already a towel.” Hiyori stood there in silence and looked up in innocence and embarrassment and what followed after shocked the whole family. “Or maybe you and I can take a bath together” Ryoji stood there his face turned pink. He gently pushed her towards the bathroom and left. “ What’s wrong Ryoji? You have a chance, You know you’re lucky to have understanding parents you know?” Ryoji tried to retort but couldn’t find any words. “Hiyori, i’m coming in okay?” Hiyori responded with an okay. “Let me wash your back” Ryoji sat there thinking of how beautiful Hiyori’s body was, and how beautiful she was in general. Her long dark brown hair, her breasts her slim figure, her sense of style, her personality. “Your family probably thinks i’m probably indecent right?” Ryoji remained in a daze for a short while, “No, they actually support me going this far, plus they’re understanding so they don’t really care.” The two sat there with the occasional shuffling. “Ryoji, can you wash my back,please” Ryoji was certainly embarrassed with that question. But regardless of that Ryoji said yes blatantly.

-After Bath-

“Hiyori you can have the bed” Ryoji smiled and Hiyori smiled back. Ryoji wished for these days to be endless, he wanted to spend his life with her. “uhm-R-Ryoji can you sleep in the bed with me?” Ryoji paused before fulfilling her wish. As Ryoji climbed into bed his hand hit something soft, Hiyori moaned. “Hiyori!?” Hiyori was blushing “ It’s okay, it was an accident, next time be careful not to touch me there until we’re ready okay?” Hiyori smiled then whispered into Ryoji’s ear “You can touch me anywhere else though.” Ryoji became red in the face and Hiyori did too. Hiyori lifted Ryoji’s hand and moved it to her breasts and she moaned quietly, Ryoji kissed her to keep her moaning at a low and he continued to touch her as she seemed more pleasured after somewhile. Hiyori started to touch herself as he groped her breasts and her butt, while doing this Ryoji maintained the kiss suppressing the moaning.

-Next Day-

“Ryoji, if you don’t get up i’ll do dirty things to you with my body.” Ryoji opened an eye and quickly closed it Hiyori giggled and kissed Ryoji and then reached down and pulled out her breasts and put his dick in between her breasts, she blushed and moved her breasts up and down while licking his dick, “Hiyori, i’m cumming” he came on Hiyori’s face she smiled and continued. Ryoji walked to the bathroom and opened the door with Hiyori, she needed to clean her face after that, while Ryoji was brushing his teeth, Hiyori crouched and pulled out Ryoji’s dick and started to suck it, “Hiyori? You just cleaned your face” she smiled licked it once more and said “I’ll swallow this time.” She finished pleasuring him and herself, and cleaned her face brushed her teeth and they both went to breakfast. He sat down at the table to eat breakfast, Hiyori walked over and sat next to Ryoji, smiled and kissed him on the cheek.. “Ryoji I still have one more day that i’m off, i’m going to go home and get some clothes and come back okay?” Ryoji smiled and nodded okay. “Ryoji you got yourself a nice girlfriend, she’ll make a good wife, she made breakfast earlier” Ryoji was surprised as to what his mother said “Hiyori, this is really good” Hiyori was flustered “Oh it’s nothing just something I picked up.” Later Hiyori ran off to go back home and came back with a small bag containing her clothes and school uniform. as she came back she noticed Ryoji’s parents leaving. Ryoji saw Hiyori as they left in the car. She ran over and asked where they were going he replied that they were going on their anniversary so they’d be alone for a couple of days. Hiyori smiled and kissed Ryoji, He continued the kiss holding her face gently. They smiled into each others eyes and went into the house. Hiyori was leaning on Ryoji’s chest when she felt him fall asleep. She woke him up and they moved to the bed they slept till 8, Ryoji and Hiyori cooked and ate dinner. They went to Ryoji’s parents room changed the sheets and went to bed.

-20 Minutes Later-

“Ryoji are you awake?” “yeah why?” Hiyori paused before rolling on top of Ryoji “Hiyori?” she whispered into his ear “fuck me.” She kissed him on the lips then took off her shirt, that revealed she had no bra on, all she wore was a long shirt and her panties, after she took that off she took off her panties, Ryoji sat there admiring her body. he took off his shirt and kissed her and finished undressing, “it’s okay, i’m ready,i-i’ve been wanting this.” Ryoji put it in, she screamed in pleasure, “Hiyori are you okay?” Hiyori smiled “you can get rough if you want, it feels really good.” Ryoji continued as he sucked on her breasts and she moaned louder. “More Ryoji, I want you to fuck me more this feels amazing, please, make my pussy yours, cum in it, fuck it more, please. Ryoji thought if she was always this sexual, she was an innocent class president but he didn’t care, he just wanted to make her feel good. “I’m cumming, Ryoji cum inside make me yours and yours only make me your sex slave.” Hiyori felt extremely good, she never thought she’d be so dirty but she loved him regardless, as long as she could make him happy she’d do anything for him. Hiyori screamed Ryoji’s name in pleasure as he came. Leaving the two bound together. “Ryoji, I love you” Ryoji kissed her on the forehead “I love you too.” They laid there in silence holding hand soon to fall asleep.

-Next Day-

“Hiyori, you’ll be late if you don’t get up” Ryoji’s was trying to wake Hiyori because she had school, she rolled around naked, “Ryoji, it’s fine, just one more day.” She hugged him and her breasts were pushed onto him. He blushed and said okay, he cover her with the blanket, put on clothes and went back to sleep. Later after he woke up Hiyori was out of bed and he went down to the kitchen, she was cooking breakfast in an apron, just an apron, while she was cooking Ryoji kept gazing at her butt, she turned around and told him to sit and breakfast would be done soon. After eating Hiyori sat on top of Ryoji who was sitting on a chair, Hiyori sat on him facing towards him, she undid the apron strings revealing her breasts and kissed him, they sat there kissing for a while, Ryoji cleared the table put Hiyori’s back on top of the table and she pulled out his dick, “Ryoji, put it in my-my-my, dirty pussy” she stared at him with an embarrassed face while she said that. Hiyori was now moaning quite loudly which made turned Ryoji on more than he had already been, Ryoji , sat back down and Hiyori was back on top of his lap again riding him. “Ryoji, i’m cumming!” she came and Ryoji did shortly after she smiled and was moaning as Ryoji did.
TaiyoriApr 22, 2014 11:57 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 21, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2012
I never thought I feel a littler hotter reading this D:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduction ( 1 2 )

Mafortion - Aug 20, 2012

83 by Ganymede1135 »»
Apr 6, 2022 7:53 PM

» Idea: Gauge Girls

SargeB96 - Mar 1, 2017

0 by SargeB96 »»
Mar 1, 2017 5:34 AM

» The Legacy of Dimension Legend

xXFumbiXx - Feb 16, 2016

0 by xXFumbiXx »»
Feb 16, 2016 2:16 PM

» Key and Lock: Chapter 1 and Characters' Introduction

AlyssiaNyaa - Oct 24, 2015

0 by AlyssiaNyaa »»
Oct 24, 2015 5:14 AM

» Knight Shine Chapter 6: Spirits Being Lifted

removed-user - Sep 14, 2015

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 14, 2015 7:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.