Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever been kidnapped or almost kidnapped?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2014 9:18 PM
Nov 2008
mclovinballz said:
JizzyHitler said:
no but sounds like fun

Address?
420 dank street, weedzville, usa.

now he can properly participate in the thread.
Apr 20, 2014 9:18 PM
Jan 2014
God-of-Harem said:
AsianKungFu said:
God-of-Harem said:
I was kidnapped by my deceased mothers schizophrenic ex-boyfriend (My biological father) and was neglected and not fed for almost a week when I was about seven.

I suffer PTSD as a result.

That is some shit. How'd you survive?

I was lucky I guess. From my memory I was like an empty shell for the next 18 or so months.

I feel sorry for you now, and that traumatic experience. Must have been hard and probably it still is.
Apr 20, 2014 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
NarTaco said:
Have you ever been kidnapped?

How did it affect you afterward?

Has someone ever attempted to kidnap you?

Discuss ^^

Not yet thankfully. Attempted though, once by a group of bullies in 10th grade. It was on school grounds however, thus I am not quite sure it can be considered kidnapping but they were going to do some fairly awful things to me, that I am sure of.
Apr 20, 2014 10:46 PM

Jan 2014
shwarmaking said:
it's hard to kidnap fat kids.
So true. You have to duct tape their arms in place and roll them.
Apr 20, 2014 10:55 PM
Jul 2018
I was gonna make up a story but I can't compete with some of these stories.
Apr 21, 2014 12:02 AM

Feb 2012
Thankfully, no.

Apr 21, 2014 1:25 AM

Feb 2013
Thankfully, no.
Apr 21, 2014 1:35 AM

Dec 2013
Aylaine said:
NarTaco said:
Have you ever been kidnapped?

How did it affect you afterward?

Has someone ever attempted to kidnap you?

Discuss ^^

Not yet thankfully. Attempted though, once by a group of bullies in 10th grade. It was on school grounds however, thus I am not quite sure it can be considered kidnapping but they were going to do some fairly awful things to me, that I am sure of.

So, how did you escape from those assholes ??
Apr 21, 2014 1:45 AM

Dec 2013
God-of-Harem said:
I was kidnapped by my deceased mothers schizophrenic ex-boyfriend (My biological father) and was neglected and not fed for almost a week when I was about seven.

Holy damn, i thought that kind of thing only existed in movies or something
Apr 21, 2014 1:48 AM

Mar 2013
Royalknightftw said:
God-of-Harem said:

Holy damn, i thought that kind of thing only existed in movies or something

Really? Must be comfortable in your Ivory Tower.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Apr 21, 2014 1:57 AM

Oct 2013
I was abducted by aliens when I was seven if I remember correctly.
Apr 21, 2014 2:08 AM

Apr 2013
Yes, I kidnap children to stuff inside my body pillows. Static pillows get boring after a while and with this it's like Asuka~kun really screams when I rape her! I can't believe I only started doing this a few weeks ago, it makes body pillows so much more fun. I think this sill revolutionize the dakimakura industry.
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
Apr 21, 2014 7:41 AM
Jan 2014
not yet.
And if somebody tries kidnap me now, he better has a gun.
Apr 21, 2014 7:46 AM

Apr 2014
Nope. I thought I was going to be when I was in China...
I was travelling by myself (13 years old), and plane got delayed. Long story short. I followed a lady that I just met (but she was a teacher in Vancouver) on a taxi to the accommodated hotel.
Apr 21, 2014 8:18 AM

Aug 2013
When I was 7 years old I walked home from school with my friend, minding our own business, when suddenly a shady black rastafari guy appeared and said, "hey, kids. Get over here. You want money?" Of course, being as gullible as any other kid that age we thought, "cool, free stuff" and went to him.

He then proceeded to just give us money and then he just left. Told us to buy candy or some shit. :I
Apr 21, 2014 8:23 AM

Jan 2013
animeoppai said:
RedArmyShogun said:
I once rode in a van with armed men in ski mask, and we snatched someone off the street, does that count?
I'm sure that was fun

You know whats funny about that. The stuff afterward people can tell is a joke I assume but the first part its self is in question.
Apr 21, 2014 11:26 AM

Oct 2013
I was almost kidnapped not once , but twice . One time in I was like 4 and my family is shopping and some old lady grabbed my hand . Thankfully my sister was close to me, so she saved my life and that old lady ran like hell... that was close.

The second was with my dad . He goes to like a bazaar and he went to look what the people are selling . I went exploring my self then while I was walking around some dude called me to come to him . He was in an alley I started saying like wait till I get my did he's gona kick your a*s or sth . I went to bring my dad and when I did he was gone. I think he was drunk .
Apr 21, 2014 12:46 PM

Jul 2012
my best friend REALLY WAS kidnapped

basically they drove him far away from Lima (Peru) beat him up, took his money, watch etc. And left him in the jungle.

He thinks the worst part of it MAY have been the walk a zillion miles home
Apr 25, 2014 10:30 AM

Jul 2009
mclovinballz said:
RedArmyShogun said:
mclovinballz said:
RedArmyShogun said:
I once rode in a van with armed men in ski mask, and we snatched someone off the street, does that count?

Have we met before?

Depends, were you that guy we water boarded in that barn in the middle of nowhere asking for the codes, but ends up it was the wrong guy?

No, I was the guy with the real codes.

Thank you for turning something serious in a beautiful joke. lol
Apr 25, 2014 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
Feels said:
Yes, I kidnap children to stuff inside my body pillows. Static pillows get boring after a while and with this it's like Asuka~kun really screams when I rape her! I can't believe I only started doing this a few weeks ago, it makes body pillows so much more fun. I think this sill revolutionize the dakimakura industry.
Idea: 3/10

Execution: 0/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2014 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
As if anyone would kidnap an ugly ass like me... :'(
Apr 25, 2014 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
blue9394 said:

I don't think kidnappers have much standards.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Apr 25, 2014 1:40 PM

Apr 2014
I once "kidnapped" my friend from his abusive household. It was a messy situation, but nobody got charged with anything.
Apr 25, 2014 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
RedRoseFring said:
blue9394 said:

I don't think kidnappers have much standards.

That is an insult to us and I'll let you know that we actually do have standards.
Apr 25, 2014 1:43 PM

Nov 2013
no
Apr 25, 2014 2:16 PM

Jan 2011
When I was a kid there was this dinner of the communist party or whatever the hell that was and I was running around and some old ass mustached dude grabs me by the arm, until this day I don't know why o_o. not a kidnapping story
Apr 25, 2014 3:21 PM

Mar 2012
Unfortunately. He tried to rape and get me into his car. I fought with him (thank God for my Muay Thai survival classes) I was able to run away and get in the bus, he followed the bus and I couldn't jump out so I stayed inside and then the bus driver noticing the situation drove me home. Scary as hell.
There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary.
You can't gain anything without losing something first.
Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it,
you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.
- Fullmetal Alchemist
Apr 25, 2014 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
I'm not rich, so why would someone want to kidnap me?
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Apr 25, 2014 7:45 PM

Jul 2013
Is assumed being kidnapped included? it was around when I was in 2nd grade and my sister is 2 grades higher than me, we walked home and found the house was locked. We waited for almost an hour, still no sign of Mum. Minutes later, a car arrived with our grandpa. He took us out for snacks and left our bags outside the house. Mum arrived seeing only the bags were left. She went frantic and called the cops. An hour later, we got back. She hugged us so tight that until now, I can remember perfectly how it felt.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» do you like the fandom of your fave musical artists ??

ame - Apr 17

20 by Malkshake »»
7 minutes ago

» Planning a Spain Trip

redlockhigh - Apr 8

23 by Malkshake »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 1 hour ago

7 by rohan121 »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 4 hours ago

10 by Malkshake »»
15 minutes ago

» Why should we have sympathy for drug addicts? ( 1 2 )

HarryRambod22 - Feb 10, 2022

72 by KitsuFrost »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.