Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 21, 2014 11:15 PM

May 2013
The moment when the Student Council President wet in her pants because of Kikuno. HNNNNGG.

Anyways, its surprising because there is a yandere flag. Talk about Souda-kun!
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 22, 2014 10:39 AM
Sep 2013
I can't see this series going anywhere and it's not particularly funny... might be one of the very few anime I'll drop
Apr 22, 2014 6:35 PM

Apr 2013
Ajunky said:
LOL. It already felt like a Haganai parody last episode with Megumu, but this time they really took it home... and by the way, that was a funny way to realize they were childhood friends XD

Parody or ripoff?
Apr 22, 2014 7:50 PM

Apr 2012
lol moment Y/N XD

Apr 22, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2012
My highlights
Robo-Girl: Yes or No
Yandere flag :D
Apr 22, 2014 9:42 PM

Jan 2013
Well that was pretty random. Too many characters and it seems aimless
Apr 22, 2014 9:55 PM

Mar 2013
Shouldn't Megumu being wearing blue athletic clothes instead of red... since he's a boy....? :|
Apr 23, 2014 4:21 AM

Oct 2013
Previous episodes were promising, but now its just another generic harem... can't they make an original harem for once? This is just like 9000 other harems -,- the flags was a good idea but they barely utilize them at all the MC is triggering flags left and right and yet they only show us 3 flags the entire episode. and Yandere, Boy-Hating those flags are just stupid. At least the 'captured' flag was technically a real flag.

In any case MC is a generic pushover copy & pasted from other harems. Of course once again the girls have no reason to love him whatsoever. Yay girls swarming around a mannequin(thats how deep his personality goes), God... why all those harems have to be stupid? I feel like this is the genre with the most BS. I liked some harems, but very few because most Harems just are cliche BS and idiotic like this one.

Oh and the girls :/ meh all of them generic and feel archtypal, Really unoriginal characters. I feel like the writers of this show were sad in their youth days and failed getting girls so they write a completely fantastic story where the girls randomly swarm around the MC. Well of course this is anime so realistic situations do not happen but seriously suddenly this generic protagonist 1 is getting surrounded by generic girls 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.

Episode 1-2 was 6/10... but now I rate it 4/10 and that's of course me being hopeful.

Well I guess I will turn off my brain for the next episode.
I am a human.
Apr 23, 2014 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
Another show that's suddenly going down and down and down.
The first 2 episodes were on the balance but it made want to go on and hoping for the better, but in the end that wire was too thin and this show fell on this episode.
The girls are becoming way too much, I'm starting to get confused.
And among so many girls there's only Megumu and Nanami that are interesting ones.
Akane was cute on the firs episode, but now she is quite generic.
The other girls are incredibly annoying.

The childhood friends thing was so obvious and random that I can't even manage to get annoyed, I don't have the strenght.

2/5
Apr 23, 2014 1:32 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The harem is getting bigger but the humor isn't. I don't understand how people can give this a 7.20 at this point.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 23, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2013
It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
I wonder what happens when every piece is in place.
Apr 23, 2014 5:11 PM

Dec 2007
I chuckled a bit when the robot head fell off but the rest was a chore to watch. I'll give it one more episode till I decide if I should drop it I guess...
Apr 23, 2014 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
This is the derpiest anime of this season. Wow.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Apr 23, 2014 8:13 PM

Jun 2013
That Haganai reference lol
Apr 23, 2014 10:35 PM

Sep 2013
That head-roll scene, was awesome :D

Wow Okiku scared the pres so much she wet herself :O

Seriously poor Megu :P

Souda, I keep think Soda xd

Lol at when they realized they used to be friends.

Rin was captured easily.

Cute end card and next week looks like fun.
Apr 24, 2014 12:55 AM

Sep 2013
I'm assuming another girl will be added to the harem in the next episode. Maybe it's some muscular chick with a low deep voice. Those are my predictions.

Apr 24, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2011
Damn I miss Boku wa tomodachi ga Sukunai!!! T_T

Android and childhood friend. Captured Flagged !!!!

Sports festival next time.
Apr 24, 2014 4:13 PM

Aug 2011
Ajunky said:
LOL. It already felt like a Haganai parody last episode with Megumu, but this time they really took it home... and by the way, that was a funny way to realize they were childhood friends XD

Yeah it did!
Apr 24, 2014 9:15 PM

Dec 2011
Haha. The coincidence is strong with this episode. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2014 1:26 AM

Oct 2010
I'm tired of these anime's making the male character surrounded by cute girls who like him and the guy just acts like a wuss. He better make good use out of living in a house with these girls. Hell, just kissing them would be an enormous improvement.
Apr 25, 2014 6:42 AM

Jan 2011
Wow a childhood friend and the MC actually remembers her.
Can't believe a yandere flag can be triggered so easily.

Suddenly Souta getting expelled became part of the bet and the directors' reaction was epic. LOL their jealousy towards Souta enjoying his youth. Haha the prez almost wet herself.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Apr 25, 2014 2:45 PM

Feb 2012
Another funny episode!
Apr 26, 2014 3:29 AM

Nov 2008
Hmm, I would have liked the episode more if it concentrated on the flags. Well anyway, we got introduced to some interesting addition to the MC's harem.
Apr 26, 2014 10:14 PM
Jun 2011
Souda ne Rin?
Pepsi work for you?
Seltzer perhaps?
Of course, as soon as she said Souda, I knew it had to be him, I mean it's not like there are any other guys in this show.
(cue Megumu sulking)

By now I've gotten used to Megumu, and rather than fighting it, I'm just going with my spoiler sense's canon (he's a very confused girl), cause it's easier than trying to accept the truth.
Thank you Rin: "That's a guy? He's cuter than me!"
Ruri: [Re designating gender female to male.]

Meanwhile Ruri was made by the Howard Resort school of robotics, wasn't she? I'd know the loose head error anywhere.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Apr 26, 2014 10:50 PM
Jun 2011
Kilikclia said:
Shouldn't Megumu being wearing blue athletic clothes instead of red... since he's a boy....? :|

Yet another reason I can't seem to buy that Megu is a dude.
All traps have some sort of indication that eventually removes all doubt.
Hideyoshi sounds like a guy, most are seen out of trap form, and Hatsur (the trappiest trap I'd seen till now) was shown wearing a male swimsuit.
I can't find Megumu's tell.
It should be easy since he actively tries to be male.

He has a feminine voice, habits, looks (and apparently feels like a girl which, speaking from experience: the only thing that feels like chick IS chick), is easily flustered, appears to have a feminine skeletal structure.
I checked the shape of his hand because you can identify sex by the length of the middle finger in relation to the 2 adjacent. In men it's longer and in women it's about the same length.
He has a male hand like Souta.
And Akane, so that's a bust.

I will get to the bottom of this!
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Apr 27, 2014 10:03 AM

Aug 2013
Kilikclia said:
I will get to the bottom of this!

In the ED, the girls are all holding a flag of some kind. Most of them are hearts, but there are a couple of exceptions. Okiku has a flag with a fork jammed into a plate of food, and Megumu is holding a flag with a ♀ symbol on it.
Apr 27, 2014 2:07 PM

Aug 2013
That council president is so dumb. Though, the other conselor were fucking hilarious : ''It's a mixed dorm. What a luc... I mean, what an outrage!'' xD

The robot feel unnecessary. It feel like they want to put as much trope as possible. Next, we'll probably have a magical girl or even an alien :P

Of course, they had to put the childhood friend that almost became a yandere. Now instead, he can had anoter cute girl to his harem x)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 3, 2014 3:21 PM

Feb 2013
Nanami needs more screen time.
May 8, 2014 8:31 AM

Jan 2014
first half was so boring i was almost dropp,ng the anime.i liked the childhood friend though,i will keep watching more
May 23, 2014 11:24 PM

Nov 2012
This was actually rather enjoying to watch than I'd expect it would be. Lol at "Rewriting gender from female to male"
Jul 24, 2014 4:20 AM

Jul 2013
no wonder I had eargasm after hearing Rin's voice.. it's Hikasa Yoko's voice!. great VA's are flocking in this anime.

good episode.. it was funny too
Nov 27, 2014 12:13 PM

May 2012
Nice episode quiet like the new characters and the overall atmosphere, pretty funny I must say as well!
Dec 4, 2014 9:11 AM

Jan 2013
That scene when they realised who they were was funny.
As for the rest, mediocre.
Dec 8, 2014 2:24 AM

Nov 2013
Zuihou said:
This was actually rather enjoying to watch than I'd expect it would be. Lol at "Rewriting gender from female to male"

I definitely agree with you bro. I love Hikasa Yoko's sexy voice. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2016 4:53 PM

Dec 2015
So far the humor in the anime has been great,I hope it keeps being this way.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 15, 2021 5:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The plot is getting kinda interesting with the sports tournament they have to win, otherwise the dorm will be closed.
And they're adding more characters, that android is kinda weird but Rin is cool to be honest, and obviously she's the "hidden" childhood friend xD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

144 by JC612 »»
Jan 11, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Who's favorite harem character

MysteryFan89 - Aug 7, 2023

1 by pinkfoxboi »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

145 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 3, 2023 2:31 PM

» So can anyone tell me what the hell happened?[spoilers]

sweetsymphony - Jun 29, 2014

10 by ilos28 »»
May 30, 2022 5:26 AM

» Will this be on funimation without premium

Bunniedoll - Jul 20, 2021

1 by SoulFighter17 »»
Jul 20, 2021 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.