Forums
Feb 7, 2017 1:10 AM
It always happen
The gintama fanbase mission
To rate they anime higher
And this the result of the over obsesion
Of gintama fanbadass

Jun 23, 2017 6:10 AM
Because fullmetal alchemist has a better history than them and those have many plot divices plot holes and stereotypes in their plots, and many of them are very long and have too many histories, fullmetal alchemist has not that

Jun 23, 2017 6:24 AM
Mutated Elitist

I'm not sure if this is a low effort shitpost, or if this is a young(er) child struggling to understand why his/her favorite series isn't also everyone else's favorite.

Either way, not worth my time.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova

Jan 7, 3:39 AM
i watched both anime!! but really fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is different level!! NO WORDS...THATS IT!! Naruto is great but Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is masterpiece. i swear you won't regret it after watching fmab!!
Thanks.

May 13, 6:35 PM
I honestly found 2003 way better than Brotherhood. Also, Naruto and Bleach better than Brotherhood as well
"Don't forget my name, Soul Reaper, and you better pray that you never hear it again! Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez...because the next time you hear my name, you'll be a dead man...I promise."

May 14, 12:29 AM
ahmednaruto2012 said:
why people say fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is better than naruto and one piece and bleach and dbz

first naruto shippuden many episode good story ninjas comedy action ninjutus all rasengan good fights good character and many

one piece many episodes good story pirates comedy action devil fruits and swordmans good fights good character and many

and same for dragon ball Z and bleach

i dont understand poeple why poeple chose fma and it have less episode

and other question

what is your 10 hero character between anime i said in topic (i say my best character is naruto )

what is your top 10 villains character between anime i said in topic (i say my best character is uchiha madara )

what is your top 10 video games released between anime i said in topic (i say NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3 )

THANK YOU FOR READ THIS TOPIC PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT

sorry for my bad english i speak frensh (francais) and arabic (العربية) better than english
i'd put it on the same league as One Piece. DB, Naruto and Bleach are mediocre while Hunter X Hunter has a slight edge over FMAB

Jun 30, 6:46 AM

its good, but its overrated, def not worthy of no1 spot tbh

Jul 6, 10:04 PM
fmab is definitelly better than naruto and db(didn't watch bleach),
imo one piece would have outranked it if toei wasn't killing the anime.
ofc there are other shows that have better story and execution like hunter x hunter and attack on titan(s1 feel like it was written by someone else compared to later seasons), mob psycho 100, eva,haikyuu... and the list goes on.

tho i don't think any show will surpass fmab ranking permanently for atleast a couple of years since its a good show that is also overrated and doesn't have much haters.

Jul 16, 5:36 PM
Oh please.just stop tc.I'm laughing too much right now

Pages (2) « 1 [2]