Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 18, 2014 9:05 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OH MY GODDDDDD!!! What is she gonna dooooo Q A Q
he confessed.... omfgg

Why must sensei make me so confused on who is better for Suzume...

//explodes

Jesus... what is she going to do...
Will she reject him saying she has Mamura now, or will she leave Mamura for sensei T ___T
ImNotLulexiaaApr 18, 2014 11:02 AM
Apr 18, 2014 9:40 AM

Oct 2007
ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Well she did tell him to let go of her but OMG the last page was even more of a cliffhanger than the last chapter.

Just wonder if Mamura will find out if something is going on between them two...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2014 9:47 AM

May 2009
Mamura *cries* why you shoujo so frustrating?

"Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils"
Vicious. Cowboy Bebop
Apr 18, 2014 4:57 PM

Mar 2012
TEARS OF JOY I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY JOY HAPPINESS AND EVERYTHING GOOD RAINBOW IN THE WORLD
Apr 21, 2014 5:16 PM

Feb 2011
OMG SHOT ME NOW , THIS IS HAPPENING!!! FUCKING YESYESYEDHE NBLHJWNBFWEJUF3WF :_: ;_; CRIES

TIS WURLD IS BEUFTIFUL!!!

but ye, mamura... \: and i rly dont know what chun chun will do but... IAM SO HAPPY FOR SENSEI, AND WHY DIDNT HE SAID THE OTHER THINGS LOUD??? :( THE ONES "I'm sorry..blabalanaetc" :C:CC:C: C:

#CUT4SENSEI
Apr 22, 2014 5:13 AM

May 2013
I'm so mad right now! Dear God, please let her reject him. He's disgusting.
Apr 22, 2014 8:41 AM
Apr 2014
I LOVE both Mamura and Sensei!! As much as i want Suzume to be with Mamura, i am hoping that she goes with Sensei... THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. Same goes for Mamura, but i prefer Sensei.

But the Ending to Chapter 65?!?!?!? I have a MASSIVE GRIN ON MY FACE! But come on I'm dying to read the next chapter!
Anyone know when its going to released???? >.<

#SENSEI4EVER
Apr 25, 2014 7:40 AM

Jul 2011
Oh my God. That's all I can say. My heart hurts.
Apr 25, 2014 8:07 AM
Apr 2009
This chapter just brought this manga up to entirely new level of confusing. @.@
I honestly don't know what I want to happen now. >.<
Apr 25, 2014 8:41 AM

Sep 2013
Noooo! I want Suzume + Mamura! :(
Kuroneko Sacred Knight
Apr 25, 2014 8:48 AM

Oct 2013
Uggghhh this guy -_- he's like a child.
All I want is a peaceful happy Mamura x Suzume relationship T_T is that too much to ask for?
Apr 25, 2014 9:22 AM

Sep 2013
Sensei just get away from Suzume

i feel really sorry for Shishio but I'm all for Mamura x Suzume

Shishio is just doing as he pleases and doesn't care about confusing poor Suzume, while mamura didn't even kiss her just so she would be comfortable and happy

Apr 25, 2014 9:43 AM

Jul 2010
_Iris_ said:
All I want is a peaceful happy Mamura x Suzume relationship T_T is that too much to ask for?

shippos said:

Shishio is just doing as he pleases and doesn't care about confusing poor Suzume, while mamura didn't even kiss her just so she would be comfortable and happy

THIS^^

Sensei, think about WHO you are and what your position is! If this is how you feel, QUIT YOUR JOB! Otherwise, keep your emotions in check and don't go messing with the lives of your students!

I really and truly hope that she shoots him down! I hope she has the presence to tell him that she has moved on and that a relationship between them is impossible. She KNOWS which of the two is the more mature, responsible and loving partner! She knows that she has real feelings for both, but there is one who has never made her sad, never caused her grief, and will never let her down!

I just hope that Mamura wasn't standing at the top of the stairs to listen to that exchange. (Frankly, I wish sensei's ex-girlfriend would jump in front of a bus about now!)
Apr 25, 2014 9:58 AM
Jul 2013
IS EVERYONE HERE CRAZY?! FUCK SENSEI
Apr 25, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2010
On my god the author just shot me down.
I didn't expect a confession from him .
What will she do?!
What will I do?! Oh gosh this is a hard decision( I choose Mamura)
Ahhhhhhh I am going crazy here.
Apr 25, 2014 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
It get more difficult...
Apr 25, 2014 10:55 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, that felt cheesy. The confession part was somewhat expected but I really wonder what the response will be. The drama train moves on.
Apr 25, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
buunny said:
I'm so mad right now! Dear God, please let her reject him. He's disgusting.

this i hope she stays with mamura
Apr 25, 2014 2:12 PM

Jan 2013
*doki doki doki* omg omg omg!!!!!!! Is this really happening! He finally said it! I love you sensei! BUT Why didn't he say this before she hooked up with mamaru! Mamaru is sucha sweetheart, he doesn't deserve this D: This is so...... gah!
Apr 25, 2014 2:33 PM
Mar 2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG *CRIES* THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND ASDASHDGASH AHDGASHD HAGD. Mamura is a good guy and I like him a lot, but I definitely prefer Shizume. SO FEELS AND SO MUCH HAPPINESS in this chap, sensei finally said it, I'm nearly to cry. Tsubomi was kinda useful(?) Yes, I think she's a very good character.
I really like mamura, but I feel that between sishio and suzume is something special, and more deep. And sensei was so ashdgasdash in this chap..What will suzume doo?¿? damn adgfasgdfsagdaf
Maron_Apr 25, 2014 2:53 PM
Apr 25, 2014 3:10 PM

Nov 2012
Ladies and gentlemen... HE FINALLY SAID IT!

Oh, but wait. Mamura!!! Uggh, what should be done? Suzume, it's all up to you now!!!
Apr 25, 2014 4:31 PM

Mar 2014
First i ship suzume x sensei, but after shishio can't maintain their relationship and just let it go without effort, and now, shioshio say 'i love you' ?? why. GO TO HELL SHISHIO.
Apr 25, 2014 6:50 PM

Jul 2012
If Suzume breaks up with Mamura to go back to Shishio, I am so done. I really am just done. I mean I'm glad Shishio finally got out what he needed to say but that was just a little too late. Nice timing, dude.

It's funny how Shishio, the adult, is acting like a child yet Mamura, the teenage boy, is far more mature in how he acts and treats Suzume.
Apr 25, 2014 6:53 PM
Jan 2014
I feel like this manga is coming to an end soon....
Apr 25, 2014 7:03 PM

Sep 2013
Well we didn't get to entertain the idea of mamura and suzume being together very long now did we. Even though it want her to reject that bastard sensei, I have feeling they're going to end up together.
Apr 25, 2014 8:29 PM

Sep 2011
_Iris_ said:

I agree, I want her with Mamura, I really don't like the idea of a teacher going after a student first of all, and this sensei is just being vasciliating and playing with her feelings. I honestly am rather disgusted now. I wanted to read this because I thought it was going to go along a route other than typical and thought she would be with the second guy who is the better choice.

If this is going to just be typical I may just drop this. I thought this would not be so average and frustrating, I don't need to read another of those. This has already slid from like a 9 down to like a 7.5 in just a couple of chapters.
inzarathaApr 25, 2014 8:33 PM
Apr 25, 2014 8:40 PM

Apr 2014
KillerBee721 said:

Hmm I don't think so. If anything, Shishio-sensei coming back into the game by confessing has extended the possibilties - clearly he's not going to let Suzume go now and is probably going to try to fight his way back into her heart, which might challenge her relationship with Mamura.

I'm really conflicted over who I want her to end up with now. I absolutely adore Mamura and Shishio-sensei was acting like such an idiot up til now, but I think his confession really showed him trying to mature and step up and I liked that.

But seriously did Tsubomi really need to appear now out of all times? I get that she needed to be there to push Shishio-sensei, but...
Apr 25, 2014 10:51 PM

Apr 2012
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I BOARD THE SHISHIO X SUZUME SHIP.

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Apr 25, 2014 10:53 PM

Oct 2011
I'm really conflicted over who I want her to end up with now. I absolutely adore Mamura and Shishio-sensei was acting like such an idiot up til now, but I think his confession really showed him trying to mature and step up and I liked that

My thoughts here.
I don't really know what to think of this chapter. I'm being serious here. This is the first time I felt like that reading a manga. When it ended, my eyes were teary,and my heart was kinda fast. I don't know whyyy!! this just happened to me reading/watching drama, really xD
Up until now i was all "Go Mamura, go!. Leave shishio behind! Let shishio be happy with other girl"
But now I'm a little confused. I love Mazume with all my heart, but deep inside a root a little for Sensei. it's hard to admit, but suzume and shishio have chemistry. They look good together. And even tought I love Mazume, I have a feeling she'll end with shishio. to tell the truth, my faith in Mazume was built just in the latest chapters, because I didn't expected they to develop at all (even if i wanted). And there it was, they started to date and I started to thing it could be an ending with the second guy turning out into the main guy.
Now I'm just..... uurgh, I can be happy with ShishioxSuzume, but i picture Mamura, and get all teary.
And when I think of Suzume, I start to feel sorry of her. This is really unfair with her feeling
In the end, Mamura treats her so well that is hard to imagine them as a bad pair. D:
I want everyone to be happy, all the characters are so great y_y
DeskachanApr 30, 2014 10:02 PM
Apr 25, 2014 10:58 PM
Jan 2014
thelovelysnail said:
KillerBee721 said:

Hmm I don't think so. If anything, Shishio-sensei coming back into the game by confessing has extended the possibilties - clearly he's not going to let Suzume go now and is probably going to try to fight his way back into her heart, which might challenge her relationship with Mamura.

I'm really conflicted over who I want her to end up with now. I absolutely adore Mamura and Shishio-sensei was acting like such an idiot up til now, but I think his confession really showed him trying to mature and step up and I liked that.

But seriously did Tsubomi really need to appear now out of all times? I get that she needed to be there to push Shishio-sensei, but...

Well I don't them to drag it out too long, cause now everyone's feelings are out, now it's all up to chun chun to figure it out who she wants. 30-50 chapters more to decide is a bit much. Unless they are taking us farther into the relationship o.o. I swear a lot of tables are gonna be flipped if she is indecisive and jumping back and forth.
KillerBee721Apr 25, 2014 11:04 PM
Apr 25, 2014 11:47 PM

May 2012
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! MAMURA FOREVER!!!
Apr 26, 2014 12:29 AM

Feb 2014
zensunni said:
_Iris_ said:

shippos said:

THIS^^

Sensei, think about WHO you are and what your position is! If this is how you feel, QUIT YOUR JOB! Otherwise, keep your emotions in check and don't go messing with the lives of your students!

I really and truly hope that she shoots him down! I hope she has the presence to tell him that she has moved on and that a relationship between them is impossible. She KNOWS which of the two is the more mature, responsible and loving partner! She knows that she has real feelings for both, but there is one who has never made her sad, never caused her grief, and will never let her down!

I just hope that Mamura wasn't standing at the top of the stairs to listen to that exchange. (Frankly, I wish sensei's ex-girlfriend would jump in front of a bus about now!)

YES! I completely agree with all of you! Shishio-sensei is the one always hurting and confusing Suzume, while Mamura is always there for her. Mamura thinks about Suzume's happiness before his, unlike Shishio-sensei who didn't care to think about if Suzume was happy with Mamura and instead put his own feelings before hers.
punkmikuApr 26, 2014 8:45 PM
Apr 26, 2014 12:54 AM
May 2012
YESYESYESSSSSSS *cries tears of joy* go sensei!! :D
Apr 26, 2014 6:39 AM

Aug 2012
It's fucking Mamura-chan or no one.
Grr.
Apr 26, 2014 7:52 AM
Jun 2012
I really love Shisho, he is such a sweet guy and I feel sorry for him and everything but Mamura x Shizume ftw. Please be happy sensei but just let her go
Apr 26, 2014 1:11 PM

Sep 2013
I did not expect a confession either! I love it! So much draaaama! I'm expecting her to reject him. I mean seriously. It's Mamura's turn to shine. Although we all know who she's going to end up with... (see: manga title)
Apr 26, 2014 7:59 PM

Nov 2012
Alumakis said:
OMG SHOT ME NOW , THIS IS HAPPENING!!! FUCKING YESYESYEDHE NBLHJWNBFWEJUF3WF :_: ;_; CRIES

TIS WURLD IS BEUFTIFUL!!!

but ye, mamura... : and i rly dont know what chun chun will do but... IAM SO HAPPY FOR SENSEI, AND WHY DIDNT HE SAID THE OTHER THINGS LOUD??? :( THE ONES "I'm sorry..blabalanaetc" :C:CC:C: C:

#CUT4SENSEI

Im really happy too!!!! I want chun chun to be with SENSAI!! Just imagine how cute it would be if at the end of the series they show those two older and their relationship is no longer forbidden, *Kyaaa* that would be so cute. And I agree with you Alumakis, his confession would seem more sincere and truthful if he said all those things he kept to himself, but maybe he will if she still doesn't believe he loves her. Don't get me wrong I love Mamura but….Sensai!!!

PS: I wish I had a hot teacher, I sort of did but he turned out to be gay :|
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2014 11:02 PM

Sep 2013
Wow, toward the beginning of the manga, up until 60 really, I was a huge Shishio/Suzume shipper but now I'm... eh. I think a lot of the hate Shishio is getting is undeserved, but I do think that he's being irresponsible and childish at this moment. I'm not sure how I feel about how he's handling this situation right now, but I do know that I think it was wrong how she asked him to let go of her and he said "No," like that just gave me an icky vibe.

I really hope Shishio can redeem himself.
Apr 26, 2014 11:08 PM

Sep 2013
thelovelysnail said:
KillerBee721 said:

The mangaka has stated that the manga will end sometime in 2014, which at most leaves 14 or 15 more chapters, if he decides to have it go on until the very end of December, which I doubt.
Apr 28, 2014 6:39 AM

May 2012
This is getting complicated.. I hope Chun chun do what is the most natural and good thing to do for now. Stick with Mamura since he is her boyfriend (although I am Shishio shipper, going out with sensei is totally wrong for now since she is already with Mamura)..
Apr 28, 2014 2:37 PM

Feb 2013
OMG SHE BETTER NOT BREAK MAMURA'S HEART!!!

Sensei why? YOU KNOW SHE IS DATING MAMURA NOWWWWWW
TEAM MAMURA!
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
Apr 29, 2014 9:20 AM
Apr 2014
I kinda really hate sensei. I mean, he's so irresponsible and a bit disgusting. And Chunchun was fine without him, and then he appears again, messes her up and he'll propably leave her just like the last time. (¬_¬)

♥Team Mamura♥
Apr 29, 2014 3:32 PM

Aug 2011
if this ends with the sensei/suzume, my rating for this manga will plummet down.
Apr 29, 2014 5:53 PM

Oct 2013
blockb said:
if this ends with the sensei/suzume, my rating for this manga will plummet down.

Yes, I agree so much. Mamura treats her so much better and is way more mature then sensei. Shishio really needs to do some self growth before he even thinks of trying to be in a relationship with anyone. If this doesn't end with Mamura/Suzume I will be so disappointed...
Apr 30, 2014 2:23 PM

Nov 2013
IM SO FUCKIN OGHDFNSOFH EOPDAROIWE AOPFHNCOPAHFPOA

HELL YES, HELL FUCKING YES, GO FOR IT SHISHIO YOU CAN DO IT OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER I NEED CALM DOWN OMG NO I CANT OMFG PLEASE PLEASE LET SHISHIO STAY WITH SUZUME
May 1, 2014 4:50 PM

Feb 2014
Sensei is such a scumbag, what the fuck is happening in this manga.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

May 3, 2014 12:56 AM

Oct 2009
OMG! Can't believe sensei said that to her.
This is torment but its getting good . . .
May 4, 2014 8:34 AM
Jun 2010
THIS IS MY ONLY WORRY.

What will happen to Mamura? I really hope she doesn't respond back to sensei and REJECTS him because just as she was finally moving on, he came back. Um. Really? Are you serious? If you really love her, let her go. Mamura will definitely take care of her way better than him... or at the very least, if you can't do that then quit you're job and start working somewhere else. No, but srsly. I'm pissed off now. -_-#
May 4, 2014 8:38 PM

May 2010
I hope she rejects him Dx
Don't be stupid, Suzume -.-
Miamura is a better match for her >.<
Minori said:
*bawling* I'll never get married w/ a body like this! What'll I do?
Kousaka said:
Married? It looks like you're already pregnant.
Jul 29, 2014 3:11 PM

Apr 2014
LOL all this drama on the board. It's like y'all didn't know what you were getting. Or that Suzume is a doll with no agency and subject to the whims of fate, like she'll break if she ever is hurt or cries.

I don't support teacher/student relations in real life, but one of the interesting things about fiction is you can test how it could maybe/possibly work out. A sort of mundane fantasy. Shishio/Suzume is one of the best ones I've seen, and I kinda hope those dumb kids work it out somehow.

Though, tbh, a lot of the characters are super great. Mamura's a cranky sweet-cake and a great friend and I LOVE that he looked out for Suzume's best interests without expectations (and treats her well as a boyfriend too).

Whatever the outcome (and a part of me hopes it ends as a coming-of-age story where none of the triangle worked out but Suzume learned a lot and stayed friends with the lot), Shooting Star has handled a lot of it with a straightforwardness and bravery that's refreshing to read. Good times.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

1 by LucielEsford »»
Feb 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.