Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 20, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2012
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/BillyMK/ec2_zps3882b76e.jpg

I'm still enjoying my Awesomeness Withdrawal from the series. I wish Haqua had a better ending, she was my favorite girl, she deserved,
BillyMKApr 20, 2014 1:07 PM
Apr 20, 2014 2:02 PM

May 2012
Im very satisfied with the ending, as im really glad that it wasnt an open ended series since that would have really, really sucked but seeing as this is such a great manga Im glad that didnt happen overall im extremely satisfied with the ending it´s been a great 3 years for me with this manga and even though that last arc felt kind of weird it had some good parts nonetheless.
As for the ChihiroxKeima pairing .... well I like it, yes I do feel really bad for Tenri waiting 10 years and all and she was a very lovable character but well it just wasnt meant to happen, and after some time Ayumi really grew on me but the same could be said about all the other conquests.
Again this is a great series and Keima is the best Harem character ever since I never disliked him and was an awesome character all the way, lol even him accepting the real world and falling in love is kinda weird at the end though very enjoyable.
Altay545Aug 2, 2016 2:23 AM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Apr 20, 2014 4:10 PM

Oct 2013
A very satisfying ending. I am glad that a girl was chosen in the end unlike the usual harem ending or the MC not choosing anyone because the writer being scared of pissing off the fans of other girls than the one chosen.

Chihiro was like my 3rd favorite girl I am happy with her being the ONE. I was honestly happy with any girl except Yui, all the girls and other characters are just so likeable especially Keima. Wakaki really did a great job on this manga. It was a great ride, got me interested in reading manga. 10/10 a masterpiece. This manga is great. I am so sad to see it end. The ending was a bit rushed but it didn't have that big of an impact on the ending itself.

I will greatly miss this manga and KEIMA KATSURAGI-KUN :(. I guess I will watch FMA:B to get rid of the feeling of emptiness which came with finishing this manga :/. I hope they get to animate the Time-Travel arc.

Well all I can say is that I cannot wait for Wakaki's future work, I hope he can maybe create a sequel or prequel or a manga set in the same universe as this. Though I doubt it. I will check out his future non-TWGOK related works too.

I guess I am off to read some fanfiction haha ;)
I am a human.
Apr 20, 2014 5:48 PM

Apr 2012
it finally end, what a Amazing ride :')

Keima finally confess to Chihiro and rejected, then later invite Keima to have tea together what a cute tsundere lol

Tenri finally gave up, I feel sorry for him :(
Yui still not giving up, ganbatte ne! Yui :D

I will miss this manga and Keima epic word "I can see the Ending" :D

Apr 20, 2014 6:02 PM

Jul 2007
All the feels for Tenri T_T

I loved his absolute decline for the harem end as well as "thank you, oniichan". Solid ending that didn't take the easy way out of things. 9/10.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Apr 20, 2014 10:17 PM

Mar 2012
Sad really the ranking drop from 64 to 66. It's hard to please everyone eapecially in harem.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 20, 2014 10:22 PM
Jan 2014
Neizaru said:
I'm simply presenting evidence

How's that "evidence"? You can find the same amount of hints for almost every other girl.

JustALEX explained it neatly:
JustALEX said:
The whole concept of which girl "won" is pretty damn ridiculous IMHO. This is probably one out of a million harem manga where the MC actually overshadows all the other female heroines. Keima was by FAR the best character in this series, none of the girls was really the "main heroine" none of them stood out that much and the manga was never about one specific girl.

It doesn't matter which one was chosen, with a weak build up none of the heroine's live up to the level of main character's "equal". Even so, three heroines that had biggest importance were Tenri, Haqua and Chichiro, but the latter had least impact on the story and panel time. It just thappens that weakest one has the biggest fanbase, coincidence :P

Also there's the issue of Keima characterization being thrown out into the trash can. It took many struggles and life-or-death situation to have Keima even remotely consider the value of the real, and now suddenly he just casually hangs out with it? Where's the development that justifies that? He took his 2D obsession to a level of religion but now let's randomly date the shipper favourite?

Before I go on, Haqua? Seriously? That's not intended to be condescending, I'm actually curious about Haqua's impact on the story, and how she was more important that Chihiro (besides giving insight on Hell). I'm just going to put Haqua to the side until that's explained to me... sorry, moving on.

Expect repetition and possibly grammatical errors. It was midnight when I was typing this.

So, I misunderstood your original comment (I assumed that you wanted a different girl to win) but judging from your previous comment, it can be assumed you wanted Keima to stay by himself?

The problem with that particular ending is that it wouldn't reflect Keima's development as well if he continued to live in his 2D World. Chihiro is the girl who represents the 3D world the most out of the entire harem. If Keima were to simply stay in his 2D world, he could possibly acknowledge the real world after all the events that happened, but it wouldn't be the same as him literally accepting the 3D world, which he did by accepting Chihiro. By Keima choosing Chihiro, it allowed Keima's development to be completed.

You also agreed that Keima was the best/most important character in the manga. Well guess what. He completely is. The main reason I personally wanted Chihiro to win wasn't her personality or anything (Kanon had a better one, IMO). It was because she was the best choice for Keima's development. A Tenri or Ayumi ending wouldn't display Keima's development as well. The reason for this is that both of these characters represent common character types in his dating sims, allowing these characters to have a lesser effect than Chihiro. Chihiro doesn't represent any character types from his games, and Keima considered her as a background character as she had no unique qualities. This allowed her to stand out from the others in the harem the most because, and I keep saying this, she represents the real world the most by representing 2D the least. By Keima choosing Chihiro, it shows Keima in return accepting the real world.

Next, Keima's actually caring about the real world AKA the development. Come on... just follow me on this. Ever since the Goddess arc, it showed Keima's concern for the girls he conquered. This was displayed when Haqua and Keima were going to previous conquest like Minami to confirm if they were a Goddess, and Keima said that he was glad the other girl's weren't involved or else they would be in danger. Hell, he was pissed at himself for not taking the Goddess search more seriously because Kanon and the others were now being hunted. The point I'm making is that conquering the variety of girl's slowly made Keima more concerned for the real world. That's the development. I could easily find more later but I enjoy having others do my research so... go easy on me.

EDIT: Just found this while re-reading Kami Nomi, he goes from this http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_world_god_only_knows/en/0/7/page/11
to this
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_world_god_only_knows/en/0/120/page/19

Anyways, whether you like Chihiro or not, she was the best choice for Keima's development. This isn't "shipping goggles", this isn't the author giving into the fans, this is from a literary standpoint. Choosing any other girl (Except Tenri, possibly) would have been giving into the shippers. Did I miss anything?

Oh, but seriously. Someone explain the Haqua impact... besides insight on Hell's system.
PrinterApr 20, 2014 11:16 PM
Apr 21, 2014 3:07 AM

Jul 2013
I only read this last chapter after finishing the anime adaptation months ago and I'm glad he chose Chihiro but then their ending was kinda vague.. she should've just said " I love you too" it would've made much more sense than "wanna go have some tea?".. with that I'm not entirely sure whether she accepted him or not.
Apr 21, 2014 4:23 AM

Dec 2007
PrimeX said:
I only read this last chapter after finishing the anime adaptation months ago and I'm glad he chose Chihiro but then their ending was kinda vague.. she should've just said " I love you too" it would've made much more sense than "wanna go have some tea?".. with that I'm not entirely sure whether she accepted him or not.

I don't really think it was vague at all... all the girls accepted their relationship, the tea invitation shows Chihiro wants to spend time with Keima, they are officially a couple. I think Wakaki wanted the ending to be peaceful so that's why he didn't show the scenes of her clear acceptance, that is to give a sense of intimacy between Chihiro and Keima that the reader won't get to see, it's rather close to real life, not melodramatic, since Keima chose the path of reality.

I also suggest you to read the whole manga to get the full story, since the anime adaptations did not adapt the whole manga, there is a chock full of chapters (Maybe 100 chapters between the second season and Megami-Hen) that did not make to the animation, Besides the last few arcs of the manga which are not adapted at all at the moment.
DeadIEndApr 21, 2014 4:30 AM
Apr 21, 2014 5:46 AM
Mar 2010
Neizaru said:
I'm simply presenting evidence

How's that "evidence"? You can find the same amount of hints for almost every other girl.

JustALEX explained it neatly:
JustALEX said:
The whole concept of which girl "won" is pretty damn ridiculous IMHO. This is probably one out of a million harem manga where the MC actually overshadows all the other female heroines. Keima was by FAR the best character in this series, none of the girls was really the "main heroine" none of them stood out that much and the manga was never about one specific girl.

It doesn't matter which one was chosen, with a weak build up none of the heroine's live up to the level of main character's "equal". Even so, three heroines that had biggest importance were Tenri, Haqua and Chichiro, but the latter had least impact on the story and panel time. It just thappens that weakest one has the biggest fanbase, coincidence :P

Also there's the issue of Keima characterization being thrown out into the trash can. It took many struggles and life-or-death situation to have Keima even remotely consider the value of the real, and now suddenly he just casually hangs out with it? Where's the development that justifies that? He took his 2D obsession to a level of religion but now let's randomly date the shipper favourite? Why? Is he going to start a club now with her and become the school's most popular bishounen like every other harem ever?

Honestly if it was revealed that Keima's personality was altered by good intentioned godlike Elsie to make him more interested in 3D in an attempt to give him a happier life it would make more sense. Less ridiculous, though still distasteful.
AceLe said:
Thank god it's over. I can now pretend this arc never existed.
RIP kami nomi, I will remember when you were good

Haha my sentiment as well.

dude I think you forgot ayumi she also has a lot of development with keim
Apr 21, 2014 6:38 AM

Sep 2011
NOT! Give me an haqua ending!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 21, 2014 6:45 AM

May 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Sad really the ranking drop from 64 to 66. It's hard to please everyone eapecially in harem.

Woaaah, it hurts to much ;__;
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 21, 2014 8:32 AM
Sep 2013
Stormatix said:

Before I go on, Haqua? Seriously? That's not intended to be condescending, I'm actually curious about Haqua's impact on the story, and how she was more important that Chihiro (besides giving insight on Hell). I'm just going to put Haqua to the side until that's explained to me... sorry, moving on.

Expect repetition and possibly grammatical errors. It was midnight when I was typing this.

So, I misunderstood your original comment (I assumed that you wanted a different girl to win) but judging from your previous comment, it can be assumed you wanted Keima to stay by himself?

The problem with that particular ending is that it wouldn't reflect Keima's development as well if he continued to live in his 2D World. Chihiro is the girl who represents the 3D world the most out of the entire harem. If Keima were to simply stay in his 2D world, he could possibly acknowledge the real world after all the events that happened, but it wouldn't be the same as him literally accepting the 3D world, which he did by accepting Chihiro. By Keima choosing Chihiro, it allowed Keima's development to be completed.

You also agreed that Keima was the best/most important character in the manga. Well guess what. He completely is. The main reason I personally wanted Chihiro to win wasn't her personality or anything (Kanon had a better one, IMO). It was because she was the best choice for Keima's development. A Tenri or Ayumi ending wouldn't display Keima's development as well. The reason for this is that both of these characters represent common character types in his dating sims, allowing these characters to have a lesser effect than Chihiro. Chihiro doesn't represent any character types from his games, and Keima considered her as a background character as she had no unique qualities. This allowed her to stand out from the others in the harem the most because, and I keep saying this, she represents the real world the most by representing 2D the least. By Keima choosing Chihiro, it shows Keima in return accepting the real world.

Next, Keima's actually caring about the real world AKA the development. Come on... just follow me on this. Ever since the Goddess arc, it showed Keima's concern for the girls he conquered. This was displayed when Haqua and Keima were going to previous conquest like Minami to confirm if they were a Goddess, and Keima said that he was glad the other girl's weren't involved or else they would be in danger. Hell, he was pissed at himself for not taking the Goddess search more seriously because Kanon and the others were now being hunted. The point I'm making is that conquering the variety of girl's slowly made Keima more concerned for the real world. That's the development. I could easily find more later but I enjoy having others do my research so... go easy on me.

EDIT: Just found this while re-reading Kami Nomi, he goes from this http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_world_god_only_knows/en/0/7/page/11
to this
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_world_god_only_knows/en/0/120/page/19

Anyways, whether you like Chihiro or not, she was the best choice for Keima's development. This isn't "shipping goggles", this isn't the author giving into the fans, this is from a literary standpoint. Choosing any other girl (Except Tenri, possibly) would have been giving into the shippers. Did I miss anything?

Oh, but seriously. Someone explain the Haqua impact... besides insight on Hell's system.

^ Exactly you have said this spot on Stormatix, Chihiro isn't my personal favourite either but based on Keima's character, him picking Chihiro makes the most logical sense in this story.
Apr 21, 2014 4:46 PM

Nov 2008
The lack of Haqua made me unsatisfied with this ending...

Nevertheless, 10/10.

To be honest it doesn't feel that it has been years since then. Actually it felt very fast fast. And I started at Tenri's introduction release and followed the chapters from then on. o.o

Anyway, I will miss this series. I will definitely reread this again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 21, 2014 9:05 PM

Sep 2013
So...
I don't even know what to say :(
Thanks and thanks again - Goodbye - "cries"

Chihiro : Wanna... go have some tea?
Tea? TEA?!!
That's right it's tea time, BRB going to have some f*cking tea.

Dokurou <3
http://i998.mangareader.net/the-world-god-only-knows/268/the-world-god-only-knows-4912731.jpg
Apr 21, 2014 10:43 PM
Dec 2013
Oh this feels, overflowing on me !!
All Tenri's hopes comes to an end :(

Need haqua ending too

Wow this really comes to an end of this manga *sigh* Why chihiro?? Even the 7 yr old chihiro knew that she was dumped from the present time ( chapter 239 page 14 ).. Does keima has any feelings for her??

Apr 22, 2014 8:45 AM
Dec 2013
I'm happy he chose chihiro, but the ending was a bit rushed :/
Apr 22, 2014 4:33 PM

Sep 2011
Jharapsody said:
Oh this feels, overflowing on me !!
All Tenri's hopes comes to an end :(

Need haqua ending too

Wow this really comes to an end of this manga *sigh* Why chihiro?? Even the 7 yr old chihiro knew that she was dumped from the present time ( chapter 239 page 14 ).. Does keima has any feelings for her??

all of your shppings aside, apparently, the community thinks that Choosing CHihiro was the most logical choice. I haven't been paying atteniton for a long time, but the hints were there supposedly since the beginningo f the godds arc.
Apr 23, 2014 3:29 AM
Mar 2014
aww Tenri
Elsie got the best ending
yolomaster69Apr 23, 2014 3:41 AM
Apr 23, 2014 6:35 AM

May 2013
Jharapsody said:

As I far as I know, the 7-year old Chihiro doesn't know Keima in the past if you read Chapters 262-264 and she even helped him in that page so yeah, she can even recognize him when Keima removed his wig in Chapter 264.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 23, 2014 12:32 PM

Jun 2010
Okay, I go into the last couple of chapter thinking to myself "so it ended, about time, such a shame this once fantastic series overstayed its welcome, but at least Wakaki will be able to do something new now".

AND THEN CHIHIRO ENDING!

You know when you want something to happen, because it would just make the most sense? Yeah, it never happens. So I expected anything but this! I am so glad this happened ― Chihiro really was the only girl for Keima, since unlike the "game stereotype" girls, she was the despised "real girl". It's not that I actively dislike other heroines, but you can't deny they had little going outside of their "game tropes". Chihiro, while still far from developed enough, had the most personality of her own and was always the most fun to see.

The rest of the finale, heck ― the entire last arc ― was a mess. Had its ups, its moments, but overall, the series should've had this very ending back at the goddesses arc. Conspiracy, time travel, those gave way for some really cool ideas, but they were not realized well, at least in my opinion. Still, the series overall receives a very solid 8 from me. I can't wait for Wakaki's next work.
Apr 23, 2014 2:37 PM
Mar 2009
...wow.

Gonna be honest, this ending leaves me very unsatisfied. I REALLY would have preferred a longer hiatus if his health was the issue, instead of rushing the shit out of this ending...Ugh.

It's not even that he ended up with Chihiro (though I would have preferred Tenri), I'm fine with that. Hell, it's actually pretty ironic, but fitting since Chihiro is the most normal girl out of the bunch.
It's mainly the many things that were just thrown at us in only 3-4 chapters. Elsie's thing was basically treated like some kind of post-battle afterthought, Dokurou/Nikaido leaves just like that, Haqua didn't even get a resolution, Urara and Kaori was left pretty vague, and the way all the girls just brush off Keima is lazy.

This was my favorite manga for the past few years, so I'm pretty irked that it just ends this way...
Apr 24, 2014 2:57 PM

Mar 2012
The sense of lost when knowing today I won't see new chapter posted.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 24, 2014 6:05 PM

Jun 2012
So sad -_- that it the end, such good series.
Apr 24, 2014 6:15 PM

Sep 2011
So... why is it? Why do people say that Chihiro made teh most sense ?
Apr 24, 2014 6:33 PM

Nov 2008
GodlyKyon said:
Because Keima actually loves her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 24, 2014 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
GodlyKyon said:
TL;DR Version: Keima has been slowly growing and accepting the real. Chihiro is the embodiment of the real more or less, where as the other conquests were all archetypes from Keima's games.
Apr 24, 2014 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
jpem said:
GodlyKyon said:
TL;DR Version: Keima has been slowly growing and accepting the real. Chihiro is the embodiment of the real more or less, where as the other conquests were all archetypes from Keima's games.

Alright, that definitely makes her stand out. I see... That might actually be a good choice then.
Apr 24, 2014 9:35 PM

May 2011
Life feels so empty right now. Kaminomi by far is my favorite of all time. I have never enjoyed everything about a manga/anime as much as Kaminomi. I will greatly miss this series.

Reality is a just a crappy game, but I am glad to have played it.
Apr 27, 2014 12:29 AM

Sep 2012
This is way too rushed. the confession came out of nowhere without any build up what so ever, yes there is a Chihiro arc but that's like 200 chapters old. i still enjoyed it overall, but yeah the ending could've definitely been better.
tuturu~!! (≧◡≦)
Apr 27, 2014 1:53 AM

Feb 2009
These last few chapters were a complete asspull. What a joke for an ending.
Apr 27, 2014 3:03 AM

Aug 2013
Gitah-Muttan said:
http://puu.sh/8dOGR.png
^ ;(
Pretty sad to see this series end and woulda preferred Tenri winning, but oh well.. still enjoyed this a lot.
May 1, 2014 7:36 PM
May 2014
Yay,i know i was right,congrats chihiro

OOT:they already give a HINT of keima ending in Goddess arc(Anime version)if u watch the episode 12,not only the part where BOTH of keima and chihiro cry,but THE ENDING SONG,(if u still remember the song name,and look at chapter 267 title,in JP,not english)
May 1, 2014 8:54 PM

Sep 2013
I feel cheated :(
Please make a spinoff or something Wakaki
May 2, 2014 1:10 AM
Apr 2013
seriously should of ended it with an open end harem, everything else was good answered quite a few things, but really that ending in the harem made me sad for the rest of the girls who loved the Keima
May 4, 2014 8:06 PM

Feb 2012
Im still in disbelief that my fav girl won #_#. Out of all the romance anime i watched that almost never happens(i always tend to root for the girl thats not going to win-even though i know it lol). I dont are about anything else. Chihiro's won and thats all that matters.

Great manga 9/10. Heres hoping for some extras or a spinoff when the author gets better.
May 5, 2014 9:02 AM

Oct 2012
It's over.. my kokoro is broke-oro.
May 5, 2014 3:24 PM

Jan 2014
Neizaru said:
Disappointing ending for otherwise great manga, out of character for Keima and even so there were far better choices than Chihiro. Guess Wakaki wanted to please the majority with this ship? Meh..

if you think there were better choices it means we read different manga...did you forgot Keima cried for her instead of saying f**k real world and keep playing games?its not about which girl has better character or which girl is more beautiful...

anyway ending was not bad but rushed,a 10/10 manga finishing with a ending such a rush made it lost its value a bit.it deserved few more chapters for final touches...

Hope to see it gets animated...Goodbye Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
May 7, 2014 9:30 PM

Mar 2013
Ending was a bit rushed though and leaves too many open questions.
Lucky for Chihiro fans. (I was rooting for Tenri throughout the series though)
It was a really good ride.
May 12, 2014 10:58 AM

Jul 2013
It finally ended. I hate it when you're busy, and take a break on an ongoing manga series and within those 2 months it ends all of a sudden D: Feel a little bit betrayed but that's my own fault lol.

I actually like Chihiro and was rooting for her, but that ending felt a little weird since we haven't really seen an intimate scene with Chihiro in 80 something chapters. It was good nonetheless and I really enjoyed it. 9/10
ihusmal1234May 12, 2014 11:07 AM
May 14, 2014 10:10 AM

Oct 2008
It was a great journey. Great series. :)
May 27, 2014 1:18 PM

Jun 2012
ending? what? NO HAREM ENDING?!
May 27, 2014 10:46 PM

Apr 2012
Zeaf said:
Yeahhhhh Chihiro End :D
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 10, 2014 7:32 PM

May 2013
Glad and disappointed at the same time. Chihiro was my least favorite but I saw it coming. This is one of the few manga were an open or harem ending would have been acceptable in my opinion.
Jul 17, 2014 6:37 AM

Aug 2009
my favorite characters got their good share of screen time, but too much feels ;_;

bad end for me, could've been better

at least elsie (or eri) was happy

i feel like there will be bonuses or extras in the future, doesnt matter if its kanon 100% or w/e
Aug 6, 2014 9:10 AM

Oct 2012
Awwwww.... dat "Onii-chan" still.. >_<

Could be a better ending
It's not like because he choose Chihiro and only Chihiro
But... somehow there's something missing...
"It's like I want to go to sleep.. I don't want to anything to that"
"Signature removed"
Aug 16, 2014 8:18 AM
Oct 2013
Good ending. Another great manga has ended. I feel sadness and happiness at the same time.
Aug 16, 2014 8:12 PM

Jul 2012
Wish to see more keima x chihiro moment, but whatever congratz Chihiro <3333
10/10
Aug 16, 2014 9:37 PM

Dec 2010
Just read the tankobon version of the chapter, with extra pages...interesting, but nothing completely changed. Love this series, by the way, pray for the 4th season!
I'm in a band! Check it here-
https://fanlink.to/tropicvibez
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 101 Discussion

deadfisheyes - Jun 7, 2010

35 by robal15 »»
Jun 29, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 267 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SilentTruth - Apr 11, 2014

200 by Tsurgy »»
Jun 20, 2023 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.