Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Apr 17, 2014 7:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1443
Ah, glory holes. America's favorite truck stop pastime. I'm sure many of you that are not confident in your looks or low on cash but want some action have been to these from time to time. You never know what's on the other side either, it's a ~~~mystery~~~. It's like that cafeteria food at school with the nasty burgers and the pizza that was 3 shades of orange with mystery meat toppings. Those were the days.

Anyway I'd like to share my own personal glory hole story with you all and ask that you do the same.

A few weeks back me and my buddies were having a pretty chill night at my house. It's around 10 pm and I decide I'm going to bed. I've had a few drinks but nothing crazy. My other friend was, at that very moment,browsing tinder. I must have been sleeping 30 minutes before he starts banging on my door saying he met some girl online that had 3 friends and wants to party. I'm hesitant at first but I eventually cave in. I make sure to grab my supply of toothpaste and peanut butter.

So this place is like 45 minutes away but it's whatever. We get like 10 minutes out and call her for final directions. She now changes her story. It's only 2 girls (there are 4 of us). We still go. It's now a competition. Fuck it.


We pull up to the anime goods store that was listed and make one more phone call. The story changes again. Now we have to go in one at a time and be REALLY quiet... Well we're all idiots so we accept. We pick the weakest of the group and sen him in.


10 minutes go by and I'm convinced he's Been raped and killed. Right before I run in a burn the bitch down I see him come out. He gets in the car and says "I-I don't know w-what just happened, s-senpai."

"oh god he's been turned into a complete weeb" I think to myself.

I'm next. I walk in not knowing what to expect. I end up in a restroom and see a shower curtain that's been blacked out and has a hole in it. A voice beckons me to insert my genitals into the hole and I'm hesitant at first. I had heard stories about this kind of thing before. I instead pulled my tube of toothpaste out of my pocket and squeezed as hard as I could into the hole and ran away. My friends saw me frantically running away and all ran for the car and we bolted away and vowed never to speak of that night ever again.
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
 
#2
Apr 17, 2014 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12256
Ok this is boring now.
 
#3
Apr 17, 2014 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3889
I never leave my room so no.
 
#4
Apr 17, 2014 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26445
mclovinballz said:
I never leave my room so no.
You don't have a mom?

I thought you were gone Feels, that you quit and was never going to come back.
 
 
#5
Apr 17, 2014 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 11111
Feels said:
Ah, glory holes. America's favorite truck stop pastime. I'm sure many of you that are not confident in your looks or low on cash but want some action have been to these from time to time. You never know what's on the other side either, it's a ~~~mystery~~~. It's like that cafeteria food at school with the nasty burgers and the pizza that was 3 shades of orange with mystery meat toppings. Those were the days.

Anyway I'd like to share my own personal glory hole story with you all and ask that you do the same.

A few weeks back me and my buddies were having a pretty chill night at my house. It's around 10 pm and I decide I'm going to bed. I've had a few drinks but nothing crazy. My other friend was, at that very moment,browsing tinder. I must have been sleeping 30 minutes before he starts banging on my door saying he met some girl online that had 3 friends and wants to party. I'm hesitant at first but I eventually cave in. I make sure to grab my supply of toothpaste and peanut butter.

So this place is like 45 minutes away but it's whatever. We get like 10 minutes out and call her for final directions. She now changes her story. It's only 2 girls (there are 4 of us). We still go. It's now a competition. Fuck it.


We pull up to the anime goods store that was listed and make one more phone call. The story changes again. Now we have to go in one at a time and be REALLY quiet... Well we're all idiots so we accept. We pick the weakest of the group and sen him in.


10 minutes go by and I'm convinced he's Been raped and killed. Right before I run in a burn the bitch down I see him come out. He gets in the car and says "I-I don't know w-what just happened, s-senpai."

"oh god he's been turned into a complete weeb" I think to myself.

I'm next. I walk in not knowing what to expect. I end up in a restroom and see a shower curtain that's been blacked out and has a hole in it. A voice beckons me to insert my genitals into the hole and I'm hesitant at first. I had heard stories about this kind of thing before. I instead pulled my tube of toothpaste out of my pocket and squeezed as hard as I could into the hole and ran away. My friends saw me frantically running away and all ran for the car and we bolted away and vowed never to speak of that night ever again.


http://www.reddit.com/r/thathappened


πŸ‘»
πŸ‘»
𝔀𝔦𝔳𝔒 y𝔬𝔲 π”ž 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱?

πŸ‘»
πŸ‘»
 
#6
Apr 17, 2014 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3889
IntroverTurtle said:
mclovinballz said:
I never leave my room so no.
You don't have a mom?

I thought you were gone Feels, that you quit and was never going to come back.


Mom died in a tragic glory hole accident sadly, now pa is taking care of me.
 
#7
Apr 17, 2014 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1443
IntroverTurtle said:
mclovinballz said:
I never leave my room so no.
You don't have a mom?

I thought you were gone Feels, that you quit and was never going to come back.


Can you let me get permabanned in peace at least.
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
 
#8
Apr 17, 2014 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 18134
People are starting make these types of threads on purpose
Also, glory holes are scary, what if the person on the other side chops off your dick?
 
 
#9
Apr 17, 2014 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12256
TAKE HER TO THE GLORY HOLE GLORY GLORY HOLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J3Od0dx54E

Edit: GLORY HOLE GLORY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

Edit2: WUB WUB WUB WUB

EDIT3: JAJAJAJAJA JAM WUB WUB WUB WUB WUBBBB
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1217
4/10. Willing to give a 5 if you find a better object to put in the hole than tooth paste.
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2351
Speaking of glory hole, isn't the porn of it funny?

Like, a girl walks into the toilet to do her business and then a huge dick just barges through a hole. Instead of being shocked, she is just 100% compliant and starts sucking away. Quite funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 11111
That isn't what you do when a huge dick appears in front of you?


πŸ‘»
πŸ‘»
𝔀𝔦𝔳𝔒 y𝔬𝔲 π”ž 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱?

πŸ‘»
πŸ‘»
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1443
Exactly. It's glory hole etiquette to not leave the other side hanging.


Are you some kind of uneducated mongoloid?
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12256
Hulmy said:
Speaking of glory hole, isn't the porn of it funny?

Like, a girl walks into the toilet to do her business and then a huge dick just barges through a hole. Instead of being shocked, she is just 100% compliant and starts sucking away. Quite funny.


If she went into the glory hole stall she knows whats up.
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2149
Glory hole theme park in Nevada USA? Sure Why not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:30 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
The toothpaste part made me lol. Dagnabbit Feels, why do you have to permaban yourself?
 
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2351
Lime_ said:
That isn't what you do when a huge dick appears in front of you?


Not when you're about to go number two.

SolviteSekai said:
Hulmy said:
Speaking of glory hole, isn't the porn of it funny?

Like, a girl walks into the toilet to do her business and then a huge dick just barges through a hole. Instead of being shocked, she is just 100% compliant and starts sucking away. Quite funny.


If she went into the glory hole stall she knows whats up.


She doesn't know, though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1273
I saw a guys dick chopped off in one of those glory hole videos, so no. Hell, I don't even have a dick.
 
Apr 17, 2014 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 14521
animeoppai said:
I saw a guys dick chopped off in one of those glory hole videos,
link that shit
an egomaniac and a fool

 
Apr 17, 2014 7:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3889
Emnay said:
animeoppai said:
I saw a guys dick chopped off in one of those glory hole videos,
link that shit
 
Apr 17, 2014 8:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 399
The sad part about them all is that you don't gain any glory by "participating".
 
Apr 17, 2014 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4730
LOL
 
Apr 17, 2014 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 368
what is this..I don't even..
 
Apr 18, 2014 1:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 507
Never been to a glory hole and never will. I'm too afraid that there might be a psycho with massive scissors on the other side of the hole.
Addicted to visual novels omgg