Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Akuma no Riddle Episode 3 Discussion

Apr 25, 2014 2:06 AM

5 -average- Characters aren't interesting even though they forcefully want to make each girl differ from another. Main heroin is awfully written and dislike her and I really hate stupid naive girls like that pink one. Logic is greatly suppressed. Plot is... well, the intention of a class with assassins is interesting but format isn't that great.

tl;dr:Giving it two more episodes. By the way OP and EDs are great +2 because of them

btw Yuri tag really? So far this is nothing more than abortive thriller.
Modified by slovak125, Apr 25, 2014 2:15 AM
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.

Apr 25, 2014 9:17 AM

That was a bit disappointing and slow. Tokaku was rather weak during the fight :/ and why didn't she kill Otoya D:

Hmmm wonder what scared Otoya when she cut Nio's cloths, hopefully Nio killed her ^^

Apr 25, 2014 11:20 AM

Despite the overall lame feeling this show gives (dunno why and can't really bring myself to explain it in more detail), it's still enjoyable... as long as Isuke-sama is in it.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.

Apr 25, 2014 1:32 PM

Cool ep. I wonder what did Nio do to that Takechi girl.
I don't follow any of the threads that i'm in.

Apr 25, 2014 3:53 PM

It won't work guys. Logic is out of the window for this anime.

Apr 25, 2014 4:40 PM
➝➝

Akuma is really dumb. I've seen dumber mcs, though, but this still annoys me. Haru is sweet, but really really naive. Like, um, Akuma told you the situation. Could you act normal? Idk, I'm ready to drop this.

Apr 26, 2014 9:50 AM

09:41 u jelly?

15:34 dat liar

17:00 Icchan <3

22:03 ...what happened?

Meh.
5.5/10 for this episode.

3/5 for that ED.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.

Apr 26, 2014 11:51 AM

This anime is stupid, really really stupid. Dropped

Apr 27, 2014 12:39 AM

such logic
much fight
wow
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!

Apr 27, 2014 2:40 PM
Yeah the scissors cutting the rope perfectly was pretty funny to watch. I'll keep watching though.

Apr 28, 2014 10:58 AM

loved the new Ed
I'm an Touhou Fan! and you?

Apr 29, 2014 8:18 PM

When Haru kicked scissor girl away... the scissors landed on the ties on her ankles... that girl has some talent after all.

Apr 30, 2014 9:33 AM

Nice episode.

May 1, 2014 10:41 AM

I wish I could have liked this anime, but I dropped it here. I don't see a point for it to continue on. Although I do want to know what happens next maybe I'll check it out when all the episodes are out just to see what happens. :/ probably not

May 2, 2014 5:57 AM

5/5

In principle, this episode is good, but there are drop style that disappoints a little bit; especially the behavior of Tokaku, not convincing.
Other than that, the rest goes smoothly and intrigues.
During the narration, there are many obscurities intriguing enough, how do you know what he was alluding Takechi with pendants and what happened to her at the end with Nio. * w *
Too bad the story, going too, 13 episodes are few if one only needs to set the mood and then take action.
OST and drawings excellent, the characters are characterized by little, but their Character Design, however, makes them look really bad and beyond.
I laughed when the other killer wondered who he was in truth Takechi, as if they were not outdone ... XD
Excellent animations for Diomedea.

May 11, 2014 7:10 AM

Pretty good episode, although sort of cliché.
Enjoyable as shit (as in, very), reminds me of dansai bunri.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

May 19, 2014 3:13 AM

Haru's optimism is unbelievably stupid. It was nice to see her holding her own though. She won't go down without a fight (though she should be smart enough to avoid the whole situation).

Curious about what was going on with Nio at the end...

MasterMeNL said:
reminds me of dansai bunri.

I was wondering what this show reminded me of.
~Nothing~

Jun 20, 2014 6:51 PM

4 a bunch of assassins, killers n others u have dealt with that shit they sure r naive

Jun 30, 2014 12:43 PM
Chick was so fake from the beginning felt she got off to easy.

Jul 8, 2014 11:15 PM

I think that every serial killer/assassin has their own way to kill.

What i mean? They have their own strategies and even how the victim will pass/suffer until decides to finally kill.

Then, that said, Otoya Takechi, as said before in this episode, she is famous by making her target suffer before killing her (because she get excited doing it - and is no surprising because it actually exists in real life).

Yes, i'm justifying why she did not kill Haru so straight.

--Oh... and about the fight scene:

(1) I'm glad that Haru did something and became not only stop hoping for a miracle;
(2) Haru has a powerful kick ne..? Takechi flew far away;
(3) That scissor falling exactly between her two legs and cutting the rope was a big coincidence, no?!;
(4) Excluding items (2) and (3), i'm satisfied with all the rest of the fight because they didn't exaggerated like they were superheroes (and because of that, the fight didn't take too long), and therefore, it approached the maximum possible of a real fight.

4/5

Nice ending music. After i saw this end, i think that every "assassin" girl will have a specific end. It's amazing how the music, the scenes and the lyrics really fit the "assassin" of the episode.

PS.: Guys, the girls didn't die when they failure... they just leave the Myoujo Academy (most likely option) or just the Black Class (least likely option);
PS2.: There are scissors that are extremely sharp, with a good manager, they can be a dangerous and deadly weapon. Takechi is a good manager with her scissors and her scissors is extremely sharp, so, nothing to be wonder, nothing that is out of the reality.
Modified by Vi-, Jul 9, 2014 5:46 PM

Jul 11, 2014 6:01 AM
originanime

unownHGSS said:
Haru's naivety was kind of annoying but I guess it's sorta understandable.

Had the same reaction at first, but then kind of thought of it in her perspective. She really had no reason to believe Tokaku was on her side as well, though considering her circumnstances she was still being a little foolish.

Still really enjoyed this episode though!

Sep 14, 2014 1:39 PM
I'm really enjoying this anime.

Nov 7, 2014 10:49 AM

I felt Azuma was a terrible protector. I mean really she just kinda didn't protect her.

Nov 25, 2014 1:15 PM

Pretty meh, but the ED was nice though.

Jul 6, 2015 6:58 AM

Yup... defo reminds me of Danganronpa.

Serial Killer + Scissors = *whistles*

Though... I'm glad Haru isnt like those useless characters that wait for someone else to save them.

Oct 4, 2016 5:08 AM

The OP song is one of my favorite list.

One down. Rather weak episode. Not gore enuff.

Takechi wants to kill continuously so that she can feel orgasm. Is it possible to reach orgasm by killing in RL?

ED Song: 3/5
ED Animation: 3.3/5

3.7/5

Aug 14, 2019 12:06 AM

Now we know Haru is obviously stronger than the other characters and Azuma is REALLY dumb and pretty much useless.
Not to mention obvious rip-off from Danganronpa's Genocider.
The show is getting more and more stupid but it's still entertaining as hell so i'm in.
Modified by Gvendoline, Aug 14, 2019 12:42 AM

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]