Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2014 10:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode felt kinda slow imo, similar to the manga in a way I guess for the first half. Tokaku was being a bit cold to Haru but I don't blame her in their situation.

Otoya was a bit of a strange character with her behavior. And those scissors fascination damn:
http://imgur.com/AFoILdl

Poor Haru again ;.;
Apr 17, 2014 6:01 PM

Nov 2008
So in the end the anime is straying from the manga a bit...
Guess we will really see an assasin going down every episode huh...
Apr 17, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2009
Shakkin-shitsuji said:
So in the end the anime is straying from the manga a bit...
Guess we will really see an assasin going down every episode huh...

There's only like 20 chapters out and they just finished like 5 within two episodes. Of course they're going to change a few things so they can fill up 20 minutes.
The one thing that I'd love to see is a lesbian yandere.
Apr 17, 2014 8:54 PM

Mar 2014
Also the near the ending with Nio and Otoya talking, Otoya looked scared as hell after she cut her clothes. What's Nio hiding?

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post.
LunaApr 17, 2014 10:05 PM
Apr 17, 2014 10:09 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread Cleaned.
Please read the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules:
5. Do not ask when subs/raws will be released, or where to download/watch an episode.

Also please be careful with spoilers. This is an anime only discussion thread and the manga beyond the episode should not be discussed. If you want to discuss the difference between anime and manga I suggest making a separate thread about this.
Apr 17, 2014 10:17 PM

Mar 2013
Haru is so naive. Why say "sorry" to the person who wanted to kill her? That kind of stuff bothers me. At least she was able to escape on her own. Takechi time is over. Intense episode.
Apr 17, 2014 10:38 PM

Mar 2014
That bitch with the scissors is crazy acting all nice and then turning insane. Wonder what Nio did to her in the scene at the end.
Zanos1Apr 17, 2014 11:35 PM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Apr 17, 2014 11:03 PM

Feb 2010
The anime is so much better than the manga...
Apr 18, 2014 1:36 AM

Jun 2011
Is it about time to take yuri off the tags? I don't even see shoujo ai after 3 episodes.
Apr 18, 2014 4:39 AM

Feb 2008
I haven't read the manga yet so can't make any conclusion if the anime is better or not.
It just feel like an average episode for me.
What did Haru did to her to make her fall asleep?

20 chapters manga translated yeah but there probably more out there.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 18, 2014 7:24 AM
Feb 2013
Blackbird said:

Did you see the flowers Otoya put on Haru's face and what she said about being almost anesthesic?? Well, Haru made her eat a bunch of them... so... that's why.

Great episode. A lot of difference with the manga, but it's more interesting that way...
Apr 18, 2014 7:33 AM

May 2013
Blackbird said:
She made her inhale the scent of a flower named Gelsemium, which according to Haru is a new species of anesthesia that made her fall unconscious.
Apr 18, 2014 11:23 AM

Mar 2014
It was very nice that a Bullfinch ("Uso") was linked to lies ("Uso") of Otoya Takechi, that scissors girl. The third episode was wonderful as usual. And I think ED was better than the previous two. Farewell Otoya!

By the way, something like sadistic desire always arises in my heart when I watch this anime. Am I the only one like that?
Apr 18, 2014 12:41 PM

Jun 2013
The fight between Takechi and Tokaku was good.I Feel bad for Haru because she is going to be targeted alot.
Apr 18, 2014 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
Good episode. Ichinose should have listen to Tokaku and should not be friend with other assassins.

Takechi was pretty sadistic.
Apr 18, 2014 12:49 PM
Mar 2014
omg the scissors girl was the craziest bitch so far. Damn im glad haru isnt all weak that would have pissed me off. Tokaku you need to keep an eye on your girl way better than that boo boo
Apr 18, 2014 1:05 PM

Dec 2011
Otoya declares her intent to kill poor Haru by cutting up a magazine with awesome scissor skills lol.
Hanabusa really needs have her own office desk and chair to feel comfortable.
Otoya was acting all nice and friendly with Haru just to go nuts afterwards.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Apr 18, 2014 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
Not as good as the first few.
Apr 18, 2014 1:26 PM
Oct 2011
Haru's naivety was kind of annoying but I guess it's sorta understandable.
Good episode though.

Also as Crowlage mentioned, I'm curious as to what Nio's secret is :0
Apr 18, 2014 1:40 PM

Jul 2010
O.o Yuno came into my mind while watching this episode.
Just what caused Takechi's sudden change of reaction! Nio is the most interesting since she is related to the school.
11 assassins and one protector, I wonder what is the full extent of Haru's nature.
Apr 18, 2014 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
This anime is really shaping up. Was a bit slow but it escalated nicely. I like that balance. Start off slow to build up to the climax of each episode.

Also I'm glad Haru is not a completely defenseless and weak character. She can actually help.

Also I noticed some of you were a bit "mad" I guess when Haru apologized to her "would be killer." I think it's good that she did that. It maintains her "innocent but guilty" persona. If she turned into a killer or said something along the lines of "you deserved it bitch" then she's just like the rest of em. I believe we wouldn't like her as a character after that. As she's supposed to be the most innocent one in all this. Which is why Tokaku is slowly "falling for her." Haru reminds her of her humanity. So if Haru changed drastically like all the other girls, then the dynamic between Tokaku and Haru would fall apart.

But I really liked the fight scene in this episode. Just wish Tokaku could have shown off her skills a bit more. I hope she get's a few really nice fight scenes where she obliterates her opponent. Otherwise she might as well let Haru knock them out, etc.

EDIT: What on earth did Takechi see when she sliced Nio? Whatever it was it scared the hell out of her. Now I really want to know what she saw!

Shaniyaz said:

Oh, Takechi only feels sexual pleasure by killing others? O.o
I guess that's one reason for her atrocious wish.

Scissors girl is out. Who's next?!

Some people are like that. That's actually one of the many reasons serial killers exist. They can only get sexual gratification during the act of killing someone. A lot of the sadomasochistic fetishes are based around dark shit like that.
xPreatorianxApr 18, 2014 1:45 PM
Apr 18, 2014 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
Should have expected the fight scenes to be short. I prefer to see more of them using their own specialty weapons. Dual saws? come on.. and there goes one useless girl

I'm more interested in what Nio is.
Apr 18, 2014 1:48 PM

Apr 2013
I liked it. Just hope this isn't going to get repatative every episode...
Apr 18, 2014 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
Not as good episode as first two but still enjoyable. Scissors in Haru's scar looked really painful and the way those scissors landed was very... ehm convenient. Not sure if Otoya left or Nio killed her.

But I have to say soundtrack is awesome and I cant wait to hear other girls ED songs, hopefully all the songs will also have a full version.
Apr 18, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2014
Well that was lame. If Takechi kills Haru straight off the bat she's free to kill whoever she wants whenever she wants forever. What an extreme lack of foresight.
Apr 18, 2014 2:04 PM

Jan 2009
1. Takechi had so much time to kill haru.

2. Those scissors that freed haru was pretty miraculous

3. That action stuff is boring. The yuri is whats keeping me in

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Apr 18, 2014 2:17 PM

Aug 2011
Haru has some nice leg power! And those scissors that can cut a rope just by falling on it... Nio's supervisor looks and sounds too much like the chief from Psycho-Pass.
Apr 18, 2014 2:25 PM

Jul 2010
Takechi was so crazy.

Tokaku vs Takechi was great.

New ED song is pretty cool. I like it.
Is the ED sung by the seiyuu of Takechi Otoya? First ones were by Tokaku and Haru as well...
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Apr 18, 2014 2:34 PM

May 2013
Otoya failed. Glad that Tokaku made it in time. Surprisingly Haru isn't that weak.
Apr 18, 2014 3:02 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. This was so good! can`t wait for the next episode. this was some crazy bitch
Apr 18, 2014 3:05 PM

May 2012
"I hate nice girls."
-Hachiman Hikigaya

Pretty good episode. Otoya was crazy in many ways. Sucks to only get off by killing people. Couldn't be me. I did like her wish though. Am I the only one surprise that Haru put the sleep lock on Otoya? Also wtf is up with Nio? What was underneath her shirt?
Apr 18, 2014 3:07 PM

Dec 2010
And so the first assassin falls. Takechi was pretty interesting, but I find it surprising they got rid of the sadist first, those kinds of characters typically stick around in a series like this!

Haru and Nio are definitely both hiding something...Maybe Haru did kill her family based off of the moves she pulled in this episode!

I'm enjoying this series, and I'm anxious for the next one! As each character gets eliminated, we get closer to have a small group of main characters. I wonder who's next?
Apr 18, 2014 3:14 PM

Aug 2013
So the first falls out of the race.
My Candies:
Apr 18, 2014 3:34 PM
Sep 2011
I wish that fight was a bit longer, convienient as hell that Haru just happened to still have some of them flowers on her to knock out crazy scissors chick. If the series keeps up like this I'll be satisfied, I mean I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't come into this show expecting Shakespeare from the plot.
Apr 18, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2012
I liked the fight and everything but it was ridiculous how the scissors fell just perfectly to let Haru be free. Interesting episode, better than last weeks at least. Wish Haru would have gotten cut up more though.
Apr 18, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2012
I have a hard time accepting the premise.

So wait, they have a class full of assassins,trying to kill one girl (for a price) but it's not clear why they have to kill her and not anyone else.

I mean okay, I can accept that, but why is the victim so fucking retarded? I mean isn't obvious everyone wants to kill her?

Also the traps were fucking obvious. And why didn't the one girl not kill her right away. All she wanted was that licence. It would have been so easy to get.

Man i would be a better assassin than those bitches.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Apr 18, 2014 3:53 PM
Feb 2014
billybob300c said:
1. Takechi had so much time to kill haru.

2. Those scissors that freed haru was pretty miraculous

3. That action stuff is boring. The yuri is whats keeping me in

6/10

I agree with the first two points, but you're totally wrong about the action. That fight scene was amazing!

And so was the ED, btw.

Orsonius said:

Also the traps were fucking obvious. And why didn't the one girl not kill her right away. All she wanted was that licence. It would have been so easy to get.

Man i would be a better assassin than those bitches.

I agree with this one. In manga, she doesn't take risks and attacks Haru right away. However, in manga, the entire situation is resolved a bit too quickly, I sorta like how they prolonged it here, even if it means that some characters have to act a bit unreasonable.

Crowlage said:
Also the near the ending with Nio and Otoya talking, Otoya looked scared as hell after she cut her clothes. What's Nio hiding?

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post.

And then she was absent later too...
nrtashiApr 18, 2014 4:01 PM
Apr 18, 2014 4:04 PM

Nov 2012
Boring episode.

Don't know why she didn't just kill Haru right away?

It seemed like the were appeasing to BDSM fetish this episode for some reason.

Wonder what Nio is hiding?
Apr 18, 2014 4:12 PM

Jun 2013
Yangbojian said:
The anime is so much better than the manga...

and yet the manga is already ahead of the manga and makes the anime better than the manga how?
Apr 18, 2014 4:25 PM

Jun 2013
usually people want their assassins devoid of emotion like the MC is now so why do thhey want her to develop an attachment to Haru? cause she just does whatever they tell her without much thought?
Apr 18, 2014 4:27 PM

Aug 2008
I don't know why but when she was holding scissors, I thought she was using crayola scissors that aren't very sharp on the tip....haha I'm dumb.

Anyways this episode was kind of boring eh.
Apr 18, 2014 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
Why did Takechi decide to go for the kill right away? Wasn't she hiding from the police or something?

She would get the immunity after the kill but why don't wait a little longer in a certain safe place and attack later rather than risking? Is it because she's crazy or overly confident? I would wait in her place.

Otherwise a likable episode for me. I like Nio and am curious to know what happened in the end with Takechi. The main duo is ok but nothing special for now. And the dice guy is awesome.
Apr 18, 2014 4:45 PM
Nov 2013
Glad to see Haru isn't totally helpless, and the battle between Takechi and Tokaku was so cool. I wonder what Takechi saw? Maybe Nio is a man or something (This is under the yuri tag)
Apr 18, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
VanishingKira said:
Boring episode.

Don't know why she didn't just kill Haru right away?

It seemed like the were appeasing to BDSM fetish this episode for some reason.

My guess is because she gets really wet (waterfall levels here) from killing people so she wanted that sexual sensation to last as long as possible by slowly killing her.
Apr 18, 2014 5:06 PM

Nov 2011
it really annoys me how villains like to take there time killing their victims slowly, just ice the bitch fast and get your prize
but then again, crazy people tend to think irrationally
IheartCCApr 18, 2014 5:15 PM
Hate Keeps me warm
Apr 18, 2014 5:40 PM
Sep 2013
Hoped for more crazy. The exposition was pretty mild during the episode..
Apr 18, 2014 5:54 PM

Jul 2013
Takechi is pretty damn sadistic.
nice little fight between Tokaku and Takechi.
She got kicked out of the Black Class.
What is Nio's secret? :o
Apr 18, 2014 6:58 PM

Sep 2013
This should be rated R so we can get the good stuff like Takechi stabbing Haru more and cumming on her "sigh"
Are they gonna show what happened to Takechi or not? did she just leave or did she die?
Apr 18, 2014 7:08 PM
Dec 2013
looks like Nio is final boss
Apr 18, 2014 7:09 PM

Aug 2013
There's a flower on Takechi's desk so that probably means Nio took her out after she saw whatever it was on Nio's body. Who'd put flowers on someone's desk if she simply transferred out?

I facepalm'd so hard when Haru didn't tell Tokaku about the advance notice even after Tokaku explained the rules to her. I really hope this is the last time we see her acting all naive.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

129 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

124 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

369 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Male version of akuma no riddle

CrimsonCandy - Jun 8, 2014

14 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 27, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Mar 31, 2014

311 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Oct 11, 2022 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.