Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2014 9:13 AM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yugi is doing well against the three gods, I don't know what's his plan, but we will see it in the next episode. Because he knew what trap Atem would play, I'm sure his plan will work out. I don't know the card he has in his hand, maybe it's another card that can only be activated, if all of his monsters are destroyed...
By the way, Kaiba is a total scumbag again. To call Yugi an amateur only because he thought Yugi wouldn't win against three gods is ridiculous. He almost did it, only the trap stopped him. I thought he changed, but he's still an arrogant prick. I guess I'll never like him.
At least I can look forward to see his dumb face when Yugi wins :p
Jul 17, 2014 12:14 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah, Kaiba is still the same. I thought after everything that happened, he would be less arrogant. I think I was wrong.

Yugi is doing very well, he almost defeated the three Gods. I wonder what he will do now that his monsters were destroyed.
May 3, 2020 6:20 PM

Dec 2011
Kaiba's pissed he's not dueling Atem himself lol he's never been any good at not projecting his insecurities on other ppl. I love how Mokuba keeps looking at him like "oh geez how's my brother feeling about this"

Atem didn't expect that Yugi knew his strategies so well. All those years of being observant of others are paying off.
Dec 2, 2020 9:31 AM

Nov 2017
Kaiba was dead ass about to leave. -___- But Yuugi was able to convince him to watch until the end.

Sheesh, Yuugi has to face all three Egyptian god cards and it's already a pain to just duel against one of them. But he's been holding his own so far. Using Osiris/Slifer's own special effect against not only it, but Ra and Obelisk was a smart move. Now their attack has drastically went down. How's he going to finish defeating them though?

Also, poor Rishid. Literally everyone who's watching this duel has at least one line, but he has none lmao
May 8, 2021 9:15 PM

Apr 2020
Lol Kaiba had never changed

This duel is progressing very well.

Yugi got nothing left but the last card he drew. It's impossible to tell what he's planning in this situation
Oct 19, 2021 11:26 PM

Aug 2019
It's so weird how this is the climactic duel of the DM series, yet this episode was filler involving turns that never happened in the source material. And honestly, I hate how the anime made it so that Yugi had to face all three Gods. The new cards that they had to come up with just so that Yugi could avoid getting beaten by all three Gods were so convenient that it just bugged me.
Dec 25, 2021 6:57 PM

Jan 2018
I mean apparently he has already defeated the three gods and for some reason they are just taking their sweet time disappearing from the field... is that move that wiped out all Yugi's monsters at the end going to end up backfiring on the three weakened gods as well?
Apr 26, 2022 10:05 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, what a duel. Slifer is such a liability. That auto attack of his can always be taken advantage of.

More topics from this board

» Favorite "Duel Monsters" saga? And why?

Matthappy - Mar 26

16 by Matthappy »»
Apr 6, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 32 Discussion

Frezlaj - Jan 31, 2014

13 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 29 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

7 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 27 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 21, 2010

10 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 24 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

19 by ohnaur »»
Apr 1, 2:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.